RebelMM - Design Photo Media Reviews

3 | Wausau, WI

3 Reviews for RebelMM - Design Photo Media

Matt and Katie did a fantastic Job!

Sent on 10/31/2014

We booked RebelMM sight unseen, they were offering a new service in our area and we're strongly recommend by our wedding planner Nicole.
    Honestly I had no idea what "cinematic" style wedding video was. I was used to what my aunts and uncles had, which was a guy with a camcorder a bit nicer than what anyone in our family had. The end result being a yellow tinged video with their names date and the word wedding on it that showed all the toasts and the ceremony dances and cake and bouquet toss from the vantage point of any of the guests.

That is NOT what we got. From the moment they came in I knew we were getting something different. Our planner introduced them and got coordinating where all the gear was to go and what shots ect. We were introduced, chatted me up and got to work. It was like being a movie star on the biggest day of my life. They captured all the details I'd worked so hard on, asked me about everything that was special and important to me. There was 2 camera angles for everything and I was able after to see the reactions from my parents and friends. The cinematic sequences didn't feel contrived or scripted. I was so happy with what we got even the packaging was gorgeous and unique. So happy infact I let our planner use some footage where nothing personal is shown for her promotional video.
    For being their first wedding using new equipment and techniques I can't tell they hadn't done a dozen like mine.

Very professional very adapting and very discrete.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Kathryn · Married on 02/11/2011

0.0

So, my wedding was a last moment wedding, on a friday at the court house, in february. So the fact I had gotten a professional photographer/video to come on such short notice was miracle!! Everybody showed up before the weeding party, so I even have pictures of everybody arriving. You barily noticed they were even there! I have all kinds of wonderful pictures of everybody. Even my children who were very young at the time sat nicely to have their picture taken. Did I mention the quality? Photoshop was barily needed, just to make some really cool collages. On an over all whole my pictures/video turned out better then I ever expected. I had the unique and very special moments captured for a life time by some amazing people.

Sent on 10/16/2014