Rebelle Fleurs Event Design Reviews

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 5
Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 6
Rebelle Fleurs Event Design 7

Marissa · Married on 03/24/2012

Working with Leslie to make my flower dreams a reality was wonderful. She is well organized and has great follow-through. From the start she met with us in person and reviewed all of our ideas down to the details so it would become a reality on our wedding day. Throughout it all she was honest which I appreciated a lot, especially when it came to getting her feedback on flower arrangement ideas and prices. Leslie was professional, friendly, and gave us that extra personal touch. She provided us extra votive candles to add to our guest tables at the reception along with tall candle lanterns that fit the vintage feel of our reception; these ideas she provided and we loved because of how much it added to the overall feel and look of our reception. We truly appreciated Leslie's work and will look to her again for future events!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

Thank you Marissa. It was a pleasure working with you as well. I wish you and Harold all the best in your future together !

Lorena · Married on 09/03/2011

Pixies Petals (Leslie) is very professional. She will try to find ways to save you money but still have everything look great. I gave Leslie the colors I wanted for my wedding and she came up with all the floral designs. She also did my centerpieces. Everything was so perfect and beautiful! My husband and I got so many compliments on everything. She is awesome!!

Sent on 09/14/2011

sarah · Married on 08/06/2011

Our wedding flowers were BREATHTAKING! I felt like Leslie had read my mind and delivered my vision better than I could have imagined. It was clear from her portfolio that she had impeccable taste—it was so diverse, but all of it was beautiful. I wanted a lot of different flowers and colors. I wasn’t sure how to explain what I wanted, but I put my trust in her and she delivered everything I wanted and better than I had pictured. We were on a budget and it made me so happy that she offered to take the flowers from the chapel to our reception. I would recommend Pixies Petals and Leslie to anyone getting married!

Sent on 08/29/2011

kim · Married on 07/23/2011

My daughter found Pixies Petals online, by looking through many floral portfolios. Leslie was the only florist who suggested we meet at the location, and from the start we knew she was expert at her craft. My daughter had very definite ideas of what she liked and didn't like as far as flower and color choices, and Leslie followed her requests, with a little expert advise interjected, and put together stunning displays for the gazebo and restaurant. The bouquets and boutonnieres were charming. I will refer anyone who ever asks to Leslie! A real pro!!

Sent on 07/28/2011

Suki · Married on 07/23/2011

I couldn't have been more impressed with or stunned by how beautiful the flower arrangements and fabric treatment looked on my wedding day. I poured over countless portfolios and found several florist's whose portfolio included a few amazing designs, but when I looked at Leslie's portfolio there wasn't a single design that was less than spectacular. Her portfolio shows endless range, she could clearly do any style flawlessy, and it was her range that assured me that no matter what I wanted, she would make it perfect. I had a clear picture of what I wanted, but had a lot of trouble describing it; she pulled the idea right out of my head and put it in front of me on the wedding day looking more beautiful than I ever imagined. Leslie was one of the only vendors involved in the wedding who truly did everything to make the process as easy as possible; she is a true professional. She was in constant contact with me, always asking the right questions to find out exactly what I was looking for. If there was a certain flower I didn't like she came up with alternatives and she steered me away from things that wouldn't work well. She was always punctual and well organized, knowledgable and endlessly skilled. I would recommend Leslie to all my loved ones, she will make your wedding the most beautiful wedding you could ever dream of, like she did for me.

Sent on 08/09/2011

Juliann · Married on 07/09/2011

Leslie was able to transform stressful wedding planning into an inspiring and fun experience. She promptly responded to all emails, phone calls, concerns, and changes. Her team was able to take my vision and make it a reality that impressed all that attended my affair. I even received several compliments from staff working the event. If you are looking for an innovative, efficient, meticulous, & friendly artist to assist cultivating a day beyond your wildest dreams while treating you like royalty, please schedule a consultation with Pixies Petals.

Sent on 09/21/2011

John · Married on 01/29/2011

I worked with Leslie of Pixies Petals for my recent wedding at the El Adobe in San Juan Capistrano. My husband and I met with Leslie in Long Beach, where we live. She was the 3rd florist we met and I knew that she was the one right away. Leslie is very easy to talk to, she listened to what we had in mind and offered great ideas from the beginning. I wanted to do something a little more unusual but still pretty and she got that right away. I was very impressed by her knowledge and genuine enthusiasm for flowers and for our wedding. From the beginning I felt I could trust Leslie to make our wedding flowers awesome and they were. We also hired Leslie to set up our tables and the altar and various decorations for the ceremony and reception. What she did exceeded my imagination and was such a wonderful surprise. It is so nice to have some surprises on that day, that feels planned down to the last minute. I was so in love with my bouquet and the bridesmaids bouquets, I cannot say enough about them, they were elegant and cool and a little unusual-exactly what I wanted. For the hour before my wedding I was holding that bouquet and it just made me happy and excited for the wedding. The centerpieces were exquisite. I got lots of compliments on all of the flowers, several people told me that 'the flowers were so me'-which was the best compliment. I highly recommend Leslie.

Sent on 02/15/2011

Kate · Married on 09/26/2010

One word - EXQUISITE! The floral designs Leslie provided for our wedding were phenomenal. They absolutely set the stage for the entire event and everyone was completely in awe of her arrangements, including myself. She definitely went OVER and ABOVE.

The bouquets were unique and original and I'm pretty sure I even cried when she brought mine in to me in the bridal suite. She captured my vision and "me" overall in all she did and I can honestly say that she and her team were one of my favorite parts to my whole day.

It's too bad they only allow you to rate up to 5, because I would without any hesitation give her a PERFECT 10!!!

Thank you Leslie and Pixies Petals for making my wedding day so spectatular. :o)

Sent on 10/05/2010

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to work with you in such a beautiful venue and to spread my creative wings. I immensely enjoyed helping you bring your vision to life, and making your day just a bit sweeter.

Christy · Married on 09/18/2010

I cannot say enough about my experience with Pixie's Petals! Leslie is wonderful to work with, professional, and very creative. She took the time to understand my style, and then made the perfect suggestions based on what she knew I would like. The bouquets were gorgeous, our centerpieces were amazing, and she decorated our cake beautifully. Everything was better than I could have ever hoped for!

Sent on 12/31/2010

sharon · Married on 08/28/2010

Leslie from Pixie Petals did an outstanding job. Her knowledge proved to be extremely helpful and her insight to understanding what we wanted was excellent. She made every commitment, went beyond our expectations and ensured everything she promised happened.

Sent on 10/11/2010

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

I loved the theme you chose and it was great doing something unique. I'm glad you thought everything came out so lovely !

Sandra · Married on 05/22/2010

Leslie was a pleasure to work with. Her very creative, unique designs were amazing. My wedding was 5/22/10. We married in a Catholic Church and hotel reception followed. I received so many compliments on my flowers. She really works well with you. She kept me informed every step of the way. She has alot of ideas. It's amazing how she makes your vision a reality and then some. Very affordable. I loved my bridal bouquet and my centerpieces were so elegant.

Sent on 06/22/2010

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

It was great working with you as well. You had such a fun wedding and I'm glad I was able to provide you with awesome flowers you enjoyed.

Cristina · Married on 05/15/2010

Leslie was ready and willing to work with our small budget and really went above and beyond. She was very professional and also down to earth. It was a pleasure working with her. She was very good about keeping us updated and the flowers were absolutely beautiful. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

I'm so happy you loved your bouquets the blues & purples we decided on complimented each other wonderfully. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to work with you.

Jenna · Married on 01/22/2010

Leslie A. was absolutely amazing in providing our personal flowers as well as ceremony and reception decor for our wedding in January. All I knew when we first started thinking about our flowers was that I wanted them to stand out and be beautiful. With that, Leslie did above and beyond what we expected! She was great at suggesting different types of flowers that would fit in with our color scheme (dark purple and silver were our main colors). She created two gorgeous silver-painted curly willow trees with orchids and crystals, which were placed in front of the gazebo during our ceremony. They absolutely glowed under the candlelight during our evening ceremony.

My favorite part was my bouquet. She had tons of suggestions and it came out looking so fantastic! I definitely recommend Leslie and Pixies Petals to anyone who wants the ultimate in creativity, beauty and hard work put into their flowers for their event!

Sent on 05/04/2010

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

I always try to over deliver on my promises. I'm so glad we had the chance to work together. I wish you both all the best.

. · Married on 12/09/2009

Pixies is a pleasure to work with. Great designs and cost effective!

Sent on 12/19/2009

Kimberly · Married on 11/21/2009

Leslie of Pixie's Petals was awesome. Her floral designs are just beautiful and her service was outstanding !!! I had many guests wanting to take home the centerpieces she created for my reception they were truly unique and fabulous setting the whole tone for my event. I would HIGHLY recommend Leslie of Pixie's Petals for your wedding floral needs.

Kimberly Jbeili

Sent on 12/30/2009

Mary · Married on 10/17/2009

Leslie is the best! She did our wedding back in October 09 with a very limited budget and my florals turned out beautiful! I had a game planned for each table to have one person win the centerpieces and people were still stealing other tables centerpieces! My doc had to stop an aunt from taking the manzanita tree we rented, lol. My bouquet was beautiful, she surprised me with a couple flowers i didn't think i would get.

Sent on 12/19/2009

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

Pixie's Petals was amazing to work with! She helped my wedding day vision come to life, gave me great ideas and suggutions to make the look complete. Flexable with a brides chaning wants and needs. She delivered a great final product, above and beyond what I hopped for!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Leslie · Married on 02/14/2015

Leslie did such a great job. All the flowers were beautiful. Leslie was easy to work with and really paid attention to my requests

Sent on 03/23/2015

3.0

The flowers were beautiful- they truly brought my special day together. I recommend doing a "trial run" so everyone is on the same page. After we did this, I was able to add my input, and the final product was exactly what I was hoping for! Beautiful.

Sent on 09/06/2012

Rebelle Fleurs Event Design's reply:

I'm so happy everything turned out the way you envisioned Ellie ! Congratulations to both of you.

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2010

Leslie provided beautiful flowers and I couldn't have asked for more on my wedding day.

Sent on 10/06/2010

Mallory · Married on 07/16/2011

I hired Leslie for the flowers for our July 2011 wedding. I was looking for florists late in the game and, though I like flowers, wasn't looking to spend a huge amount on the bouquets for the wedding. Leslie was so easy to work with and had quick communication throughout the process. I loved the visuals and pictures from prior weddings that she showed me at our first meeting, and she did a great job working within our budget. When the flowers arrived on the day of, they were BEAUTIFUL and exactly what I had envisioned, even though I gave her very little guidance. If I was re-planning my wedding with an unlimited budget, I would probably still hire Leslie again.

Sent on 07/30/2011

Leslie was enthusiastic and full of great ideas. All of her consultations were productive and efficient. Seeing my ideas transformed into beautiful reality on my wedding day was amazing. Would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 06/24/2013