5 Reviews for Rebecca Webb Signature Weddings

5 Rebecca Webb Signature Weddings Reviews

With only a month between our engagement and wedding, we hired Rebecca to help us pull this off. She did an incredible job contacting our vendors, creating our rehearsal and day-of timeline, and ensuring a smooth wedding day. She is very organized and responsive, preparing for every detail. We had a relaxed and beautiful wedding day thanks to Rebecca!

Profile Picture User3862944, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca Webb did a great job on our wedding. It was not easy, at Swan Harbor Farm, all of the details are left to the bride and the coordinator, there is not much onsite support during your event. Luckily, Rebecca knew exactly what details needed to be tied together and everything was done on time. All of our guests were raving that they had a blast. I barely noticed because there was just so much going on. I am glad Rebecca was there, because I was literally in a swarm of guests and cameras at all times. My husband had a great time, and he is tough to please, so a job well done! Thank you!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 5/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca did a wonderful job planning a wedding reception for my daughter. She was able to transform a home into a gorgeous reception site with personal touches throughout. She was able to put this all together with only a few weeks notice and it turned out beautifully. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Karen, 12/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Professionalism at the highest level. Rebecca really listens to the vision and makes it all come together just as you wanted!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/12, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Rebecca was my wedding coordinator and since my family was coming just days before the wedding, Rebecca made sure I had all the help I needed from her. She gave me some great ideas, and what I liked the most was that even though she didn't have to, she would call me from stores if she saw something she thought I might like for the wedding so I appreciate the fact that she was so involved.

Rebecca also contacted all my vendors and was eager to meet with them to make sure they were going to have everything ready for our special day. Everything was delivered on time and it was mostly because of her.

The day before the wedding there was a big storm and we lost power in several areas in Maryland and of course, with my luck, we lost power at the church where we were doing both our ceremony and the reception! I was freaking out and I was worried that we were going to have to cancel the whole thing but Rebecca called me to let me know she was already at church (like 2.5 - 3 hours before the wedding) and that she was taking care of the decoration with her crew and she promised me they would figure something out to make it work. I was still pretty stressed out and she called me afterwards to inform me they got a generator! So by the time I arrived at church everything was taking care of, the important items like microphones, audio system, the fridge for events at church, etc were working and since it was around 10:30 am, it wasn't too hot outside so everybody was very comfortable and we were all able to enjoy our wedding. I didn't have to lift a finger that day because Rebecca and her team took care of everything so I definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture User1705356, 2+ years ago, 1 Review