Rebecca Rollins Floral Design Reviews

11 | Coeur D Alene, ID

11 Reviews for Rebecca Rollins Floral Design

Sydney · Married on 09/14/2018

I absolutely LOVE working with Rebecca! I have worked with her now on both a professional and personal level and I hope I get to continue to work with her on future events. She does phenomenal work and truly cares about the vision of her clients. Thank you Bec. I can’t wait to see all of the pictures of your beautiful flowers!!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/14/2018

When planning my wedding I knew that floral would be something that I wanted to stand out. Becca exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond! She made my Pinterest board come to life from the centerpieces, to my bridesmaids bouquets, to mine, which was everything I wanted, and then finally she made a beautiful floral hoop ring for our ceremony backdrop. I would highly recommend Becca to any brides to be! She is very professional, organized and very talented!

Sent on 09/25/2018

Kyeli · Married on 07/07/2018

Rebecca was wonderful to work with. Beautiful flowers, very knowledgeable and well priced. Would use her again

Sent on 10/08/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 08/19/2017

I loved working with you! My flowers were Breathtaking! I highly recommend Rebecca! Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Shelby · Married on 07/11/2017

I was speechless, our flowers were beautiful and becca was such a joy t work with!!

Sent on 08/26/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/09/2017

Becca was so helpful and patient while working with me to get the flowers and the look I was going for! She was quick and thourogh answering any questions that came up. She went the extra mile through the whole process, and worked very hard on every little detail. I was the lucky one to have Becca do the flowers for my wedding and I would definitely recommend her to anyone else!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Jessica · Married on 07/01/2017

Rebecca was amazing! She is so sweet and so willing to work with you to create what you wanted. I made a lot of last minute changes and she was extremely accommodating. On the day of the wedding she dropped our bouquets off to our hotel room and I completely lost it over how beautiful the bouquets were and how they were EXACTLY what I envisioned! I would 100% recommend Rebecca for any of your floral needs! She's amazing!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Paige · Married on 10/01/2016

I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant, reliable, and talented florist for our wedding. Becca went above and beyond and I was amazed by her artistic eye to help everything flow as well as her creativity which brought my day to life. I would recommend her any day! Worth the money 100%.

Sent on 02/16/2017

Shelby · Married on 08/06/2016

So beyond pleased with the way my floral arrangements turned out! Becca was so efficient and spent so much time making everything perfect including the set up of my center pieces! It was really wonderful working with some one that loves doing what she does and really takes in what my vision was! She made my wedding day even more perfect !!

Sent on 02/19/2017
  • Kimberly

Kimberly · Married on 11/11/2011

Becca's Bouquets is a wonderful florist. Becca has great ideas and seems to understand exactly what you are looking for. My bouquet was beautiful. The bridesmaids bouquets we unbelievable, they were wrapped and tied with a pearl strand that looked amazing. We recieved tons of compliments on the bouquets. Becca was timely in responding to emails. We were very fortunate to have such a great florist working with us. She is a new florist in the area and definitely worth working with. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 11/29/2011

Amber · Married on 07/08/2018

Rebecca was wonderful to deal with! She was professional, helpful and most importantly very empathetic to all the stress that a bride is under! She really brought all my visions to life on my wedding day and I absolutely LOVED my bouquet. The quality of Rebecca's work was impeccable and after the wedding I could really see how much detail and time went into the centerpieces, ceremony flowers, bouquets, etc. I would love to work with her again - Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018