Rebecca Niccole Weddings Reviews

3 | Atlanta, GA

3 Reviews for Rebecca Niccole Weddings

3 Rebecca Niccole Weddings Reviews

Annie · Married on 12/17/2016

I could not be happier with the services provided by Rebecca! She was so sweet and professional throughout the entire process! She helped me even with meetings with all of my vendors for the whole year of our engagement. At the rehearsal and on the day of the wedding, Rebecca was on top of everything. I did not have to worry about a thing. I was a very emotional bride, and became very agitated when I thought my hairdo had been messed up and Rebecca even jumped in with a brush to save the day! I would strongly urge every bride to book with Rebecca as I know personally that you can trust her to make your big day perfect! Thank you again Rebecca and know that the Stanleys love you!

Edward · Married on 06/05/2016

Great job overall. Always calm and poised.

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Rebecca! We were working with a tight budget/short time frame (90 people, $15000, 8 months to plan) and high expectations so we needed someone who was very creative with a assertive "can do", attitude (Rebecca delivered that and more)! Other wedding planners we had met with were overpriced and not so much enthusiastic about our wedding budget ie. lacked creativity.

I was easily able to call, text, email Rebecca for advice when needed. The amount she charged us to plan our wedding was so much more affordable than most wedding planners. She had plenty of knowledgeable suggestions/opinions during vendor meetings. Her sense of design and taste was on point. She was also very proactive throughout the whole planning, which I needed because I can be a terrible procrastinator!

She really helped us pull off a beautiful wedding with the budget we had. We received plenty of compliments on how elegant everything looked and how smoothly our wedding went. Everyone thought we spent way more on the wedding than we actually did. I would definitely recommend her!

Thanks again Rebecca!