Real Touch Flowers, Silk Wedding Flowers by Sharon Nagassar Designs Reviews

32 | Chesterfield, VA

32 Reviews for Real Touch Flowers, Silk Wedding Flowers by Sharon Nagassar Designs

• mlw

Lisa · Married on 12/11/2016

3.0

Sharon went above and beyond!! She customized my bouquet without any problems, offered me different ideas for my handle options, and then searched out another seller to work with when I inquired about using a shotgun shell for my groom's boutonniere. I had it shipped to her and she took it from there, even though I am pretty sure she'd never done one before. When an issue came up in regards to the magnet and affixing it to the shell, she contact me immediately to see how I wanted to proceed. Pictures were provided every step of the way, and if I wanted to adjust something, her congenial attitude made it all the more pleasurable a process. And after the adjustments, another picture would be sent. You'll receive one last final photo proof before shipping to make sure that you, the customer, got EXACTLY what you wanted. Shipping was PROMPT! Faster than I had expected, and it came VERY well packaged!! I was a little worried about that, but again... she went above and beyond. It arrived safely and quickly, and EXCEEDED my expectations. I promise, if you use her... you will NOT be sorry!!

Sent on 11/28/2016

Shawn · Married on 03/29/2014

Sharon designed beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. I had a beach wedding and wanted fake flowers that looked real. Well these look and feel real, everybody was smelling them and feeling them and couldn't believe the quality of the flowers. Definitely worth it! And I get to keep them to put with our pictures!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Tamiko · Married on 10/20/2013

I came across Sharon Nagassar Designs becase I saw a picture of flowers while searching the web for fall color ideas. I was actually going to use the picture for ideas for another florist. But...they didn't offer what I wanted. So. I went back to the web to find "those flowers" agian. Once I found the site I actually thought the flowers were real! I contacted Sharron and she sent me samples of the flowers that I liked. They matched my bridesmaids dresses perfectly. I received so many compliments on how beautiful my flowers were and everyone thought they were real! And I liked that my girls and I had beautiful flowers to keep, a nice reminder of my wedding day.

Sent on 11/29/2013

I will be honest, I am a very particular person when it comes to things that are a reflection of my husband and I. I know what I like, what can I say... :). He will often tell me I customize EVERYTHING, he is right, I do. So, when I came across Sharon's design I was blown away! I was able to customize my bouquet, MOH bouquet, corsages and boutonniere from flowers, pins, ribbon, etc. Although the original flower that I initially wanted was discontinued, Sharon was very accomodating and ensured the design would look just as good. She even offered to send me a sample which was a great "Piece of mind." Her customer service alone sealed the deal for me. I would recommend her to my friends and family (and I have). This was one vendor I didn't have to worry about, I had all my flower arrangements 6 months before the wedding, what a sense of relief! Also, for skeptics not interested in fake flowers, I had so many compliments on how real my flowers looked, plus I can keep them forever :). I highly recommend, I was able to transport with ease on the actual wedding day.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/08/2013

3.8
      3.0

Even though I didn't choose Sharon's work for my wedding day, she did do my hair piece. I decided to go with real flowers from a local florist since I do really love the smell of real flowers and it wouldn't have been the same without real flowers.

The hair piece is pretty but didn't turn out quite as agreed on. She didn't use the alligator clip but the comb and since I have fine hair I will have to undo her work and transfer it to an alligator clip causing me more money. Still not sure how that happened since it was in my email correspondence to her team and confirmed twice through her.

I still recommend her since her hairpiece is beautiful.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Real Touch Flowers, Silk Wedding Flowers by Sharon Nagassar Designs's reply:

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are surprised that we were not contacted directly about the error, so we could have discussed a solution. We would be happy to make a new hair piece and send it to you at no additional cost. Please send us an email with the name on the order so we could review our past email correspondence and the proof photos of the item that were emailed to you for design approval before mailing. Thank you.

Amy · Married on 08/31/2013

Sharon was fabulous and was quick to respond to my ever changing wedding bouquets! She brought my vision to life and the bouquets were perfect and just beautiful! Was such a pleasure working with her and I HIGHLY recommend her!

Sent on 11/26/2013

DESIRIE · Married on 03/16/2013

I loved the flowers... Look so real, and they out did some of the real flower florists in town! Good idea to use real to the touch as the flowers are keep sakes. Fantastic vendor!!!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Victoria · Married on 01/06/2013

I emailed them in November 2012, with a picture from the wedsite of what i was interested in, asking if it would be plenty of time to recieve my bouquet, which is all i wanted, in time for a Feburary 2013 wedding, they promptly emailed back YES! . Started the payment process which wasnt difficult, just follow instructions. There was a long period of time I didn't hear anything but as soon as i started to get anxious I recieved an update of what the flowers looked like before they started to wrap them, i repiled they were lovely and then some more time and another update to ask how i would like them wrapped. I replied again, with a picture from their website of how i liked them wrapped but i wanted to substitute different colors. Then i recieved anther email from them to verify the color of the ribbon next to the bouquet. After that i recieved my flowers within a week!! They are soooo beautiful and they look real, I chose Pink, Real Touch, cymbidium orchids, White/Of-white, Real Touch, cymbidium orchids, Pink, Real Touch, calla lilies. I'm getting married on a cruise so real flowers were not an option, my only issue now is having to convince the staff when we port that they are not real :)

Sent on 01/08/2013

Amanda · Married on 11/03/2012

This company was AMAZING! They made our destination wedding complete with the beautiful flowers they made for us! Very open to adjustments in design and super fast! Perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2012

Diane · Married on 10/20/2012

Sharon and her team were absolutely wonderful! When I first spoke with her I did not have a clear vision of what I wanted. They listened to what I liked and didn't like, were patient when I made changes and made wonderful suggestions when I was at a loss. I thought the flowers were gorgeous in the pictures and when I actually saw them in person... stunning! The quality of the flowers they use look and feel so real. I am so glad I will have these beautiful flowers to treasure forever. Thank you so much to Sharon and her team - I am so grateful!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Raima · Married on 08/25/2012

I was so happy with the flowers I ordered from Sharon! I spoke to her on the phone and she helped me coordinate the perfect bouquets, and centerpieces. The colors were vibrant and exactly what I wanted!

Sent on 01/22/2013

Tamara · Married on 07/28/2012

I can not thank Sharon and her team for such beautiful wedding flowers. Everyone loved the flowers even the groomsmen. I was so pleased with the outcome having planned this wedding from Arizona and receiving the shipment 1 week before wedding and not opening them until the day before the wedding in Hawaii. I was so estatic that they were beautiful. If you want a high quality look then shop with Sharon it was work the time and money to make this happen. Thank you and your team for being so patient with me and the changes.

Sent on 08/02/2012

Amanda · Married on 06/07/2012

Sharon did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. I did a destination wedding in St. Lucia and got my bouquet, boutinerres, and corsages from her. I can't tell you how many people thought the flowers were real when looking at the pictures from the wedding. Don't hestitate to use Sharon for your silk flowers!

Sent on 07/16/2012

Allison · Married on 05/12/2012

I ordered from Sharon with the intention of being able to sell the flowers after the wedding to recoop some of my costs... well, everyone wanted to keep their flowers, and family members kept commenting on the centerpieces, so everything has gone to a good home!
    In all seriousness though, the flowers were amazing. My bridal bouquet was more than I was even hoping for, and at the end of the night, the bouts for the guys were still in pristine condition (something you won't get after a night of dancing with a real flower!!).
    The packing for the shipping was AMAZING--nothing got damaged, including the glass centerpieces, and everything was firmly intact upon arrival (and remained intact throughout the wedding!).

Sent on 05/27/2012

Julie · Married on 11/12/2011

4.2

I loved my flowers. They looked gorgeous and so real. My wedding cake actually had real orchids on the cake, but my cake topper and the bouquets around the cake were the one Sharon & her team had made. You would not be able to tell the difference. I had to let some of my friends and family in on the secret as they were wondering how I got the calla lilies for the groom's side's boutonnieres to not wilt.

Sharon was easy to work with. She quickly addressed any issues or requests I had after doing the photo review of the flowers. I received my flowers just weeks before my wedding and did not need to stress about if a vendor would deliver my flowers the day of or if they would make it by the end of the night, etc. Even better is the fact that I still have them and can use them as centerpieces for my home. Very affordable and the flowers look so real, I would recommend Sharon Nagassar Designs to any brides who want to not worry about their flowers for their wedding.

Sent on 11/20/2011

Jessica · Married on 10/29/2011

I ordered my flowers from Sharon's website. She was amazing. She worked with me until my bouquet was exactly what I pictured. I ordered all my bridesmaid bouquets and guys bouts from here as well. They all turned out great. We got a ton of compliments on the flowers, and everyone thought they were real! Would definitely recommend her services.

Sent on 11/17/2011

Heather · Married on 10/29/2011

2.5

Our flowers turned out beautiful. We had a couple of issues with the shipping, but it was totally worth the hassle.

Sent on 01/02/2012

kasey · Married on 09/03/2011

The flowers are beautiful, I created my own design and she is more than willing to work with you and changing things, the volume of people requesting her service has increased so getting them to contact you is sometimes a challange.

Sent on 09/27/2011

I ordered artificial flowers from this vendor. There was a lot of communication back and forth. What was the quality of flowers like? My grandmother fussed at me for not putting them in the refrigerator in some water to keep them fresh.

Sent on 08/06/2014

Emily · Married on 11/27/2010

4.2
      3.5

I had Beautiful Boquets/Bouts made for my wedding party!!! I had so many compliments on them. Would definitely reccommend. Like previous review, it took a while to get a response back if i needed to change my order or had a question...a few of the times i just ended up calling to confirm everything. And still when i recieved the flowers the were a couple things that still werent correct even though i had called a couple times to confirm. I do admit i had a few changes so it may have been difficult to keep up with them..sorry ;) But like i said the flowers turned out beautiful (a little smaller than i had imagined)but would definitely recommend (if its not a last minute wwedding) My ship date that i had confirmed as well got changed a couple times but it all worked out in the end! Thanks Sharon Nagassar Designs!!

Sent on 12/14/2010

Nicole · Married on 08/21/2010

They provided amazing bouquets for me and my bridesmaids. Although they are slow to respond to your email inquiries they do eventually get back to you. It's hard when you are an impatient bride tho!

Sent on 09/07/2010
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 05/08/2010

After having a terrible experience with Angel's Accents, I moved onto Sharon. She answered all my emails in a timely manner, helped me extensively design and pick out the flowers for my wedding. I bought everything from her, from centerpiece stems to submerge in water, to all bouquets, bouts, corsages, cake flowers etc. The look and feel real in person as well as photograph beautifully.

Sharon did an unbelievable job with my flowers and was very thorough with proof pictures throughout the entire process as well. She even made and rushed me a toss bouquet I had forgotten to order and didn't charge me for it.

I would highly recommend her to any bride out there that doesn't feel like spending a fortune on flowers!

Sent on 06/01/2010

Andrea · Married on 02/13/2010

I was researching alternatives to fresh flowers since we were having a ceremony in Mexico and at home. I didn't want silk flowers because they don't look real no matter how good they are and also because I was scared they would fold up and get creases while traveling. I received Sharon's name from a fellow bride at BestDestinaionweddings.com. After reading about the real touch flowers, I thought this would be a great way to be cost effective and get something unique. I had to relay on pictures and reviews because I am in Kansas City, Missouri and Sharon is in New York. I felt confident and contacted her to get information and a quote. It did take 2 or 3 weeks to get a response from her but after that, response time was much quicker. She was very easy to work with and was happy to send pictures of past bouquets to see and get ideas from. I sent her swatches of my colors and in return she sent me swatches of the ribbon and flowers she was using. Payment was easy with google pay and overall the experience was stress free considering the miles we were apart. The flowers look so real and the colors and so vibrant. My photographer didn't even know they were fake until he picked up my bouquet, he said the only thing that gave it away was my bouquet was much lighter than a real bouquet. I highly recommend Sharon Nagassar for real touch flowers.

Sent on 05/31/2010

Lakeitha · Married on 11/21/2009

I'm not a fan of artificial flowers but Sharon made a believer out of me. The flowers Sharon uses are not your ordinary store grade. I was very nervous about ordering my wedding flowers online. But everything turned out wonderful. Thank You!!!!!

Sent on 12/02/2012

Jennifer · Married on 11/07/2009

The flowers were absolutely stunning. Looked great in my pics and everyone actually though they were real. I am now using my bridal flowers as a centerpiece and still get a ton of compliments on them! Thanks Sharon for the fantastic flowers!

Sent on 11/25/2009