Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

45 Reviews for Real Southern Accents

Vases (1)
Glassware (1)
Linens (1)
45 Real Southern Accents Reviews

I cannot express how grateful I am to have had Logan as my month-of coordinator for my July 2017 wedding. She met my every request with a prompt response, skillfully coordinated all my vendors, and exceeded every expectation I had (and I have high expectations!). She started having meetings with me six months prior to our wedding, and really walked us through the entire process — she does so much more than your average month-of coordinator. She provided recommendations for vendors when we asked and provided helpful insider information when we needed help choosing between vendors. Several of our vendors complemented her skillful communication and coordination. Beyond her true gift for coordinating the manifold, unending details of weddings, she has an interpersonal grace that truly calmed me as a stressed bride and endeared all of our guests as she was directing them during the day! She is reliable, honest, gracious, professional, authentic, and all-around amiable. I cannot imagine my wedding without her guidance, execution, leadership, and attention to detail. It was so, so special having Logan with us on our wedding day. I simply cannot recommend her & her team at Real Southern Accents more highly.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/22/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Decor, Signage, Vases, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

We used Real Southern Accents to provide bistro lighting for the barn where we got married at Castle Hill Cider. We are thrilled that we chose this company, as they knew exactly what to do to make our wedding look beautiful, and they did it for a reasonable price. We were also able to rent other items from Real Southern Accents, such as easels to display our signs, and window panes to display our seating arrangement. Logan has a show room full of wedding items, and many items were able to be rented at the last minute, which we appreciated! She was so kind and helpful, and very flexible with us - she even put extra lights on hold for us, in case we needed this lighting for our rain plan. We loved working with Real Southern Accents and would recommend the company to others with wedding rental needs!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/24/17, 15 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Decor, Lights

Logan & Real Southern Accents went above and beyond the call of duty for my wedding. Logan is so incredibly organized, attentive, patient, accommodating and helpful during the entire planning process. She was able to handle my massive Indian wedding and family with such grace. She handled any hiccup on the day without causing my husband or I any extra stress. She put out an actual fire without making it a big deal! Her rentals are top quality stuff and her eye for the venue spaces is incredible and her flexibility and service are unmatched. Our wedding and reception would not have gone as smoothly and perfectly as it did if not for Logan. And she did it with a smile on her face the entire time. It’s amazing to see someone so young, working so hard and delivering such quality service. I highly recommend Real Southern Accents to anyone!

Profile Picture Chandni, 6/3/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Barware, Linens, Dance Floor, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Clean Up, Delivery

The best part about Real Southern Accents is their high level of care for their clients. Logan uses her years of experience to advise her clients and bring about their specific vision for each event. An incredible value for the quality of service, the whole team is easy to work with and professional. They are also willing to go the extra mile for their customers. On the day of our event we realized we needed an easel to display some of our decor. I called Logan and she immediately brought it to us. Real Southern Accents understands how important weddings, formals, and events are for their clients and work tirelessly to make sure each one is a success. I can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Could not recommend more!! Logan went above and beyond to help us achieve the day we dreamed of. Knowledgeable, professional, attentive, accommodating, an absolute dream to work with. From her great selection of rentals, an eye for making spaces beautiful, and her ability to make it all happen, we could not be more grateful to Logan and Real Southern Accents for everything! All our love! ~ Newly Wed Nixons

Profile Picture User7799111, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

I don't know what we would have done without Logan! She was suggested by the venue and I'm so beyond happy we chose her to be our day-of wedding planner. She was so responsive, sweet, and took care of everything! I felt so relieved knowing she was there to handle everything and make it the most perfect day for us. She also has a TON of rentals which are amazing!!

Profile Picture Callie, 10/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Loved working with Logan! She's easy to talk to, open to ideas, has a ton of resources and decor and has a ton of vendor suggestions. She created exactly the atmosphere my husband and I wanted for our ceremony and reception location.

Profile Picture Courtney, 10/15/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Should could not find anyone better!

Profile Picture Ginna, 9/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Logan and her team were great to work with! There was a little scare the night before the wedding with my chairs being over booked, but they handled it with grace and got everything squared away quickly which caused no extra stress on the bride. Logan was very helpful with any questions I had and really helped me create the "vision" I was going for. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Breeanne, 9/24/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)
4.7

Logan was a wonderful wedding coordinator. She offers didn’t levels of packages - we chose the one where she is your day-of coordinator, which means she’ll really kick-in to action about 2 months before your wedding to make sure she understands everything about your wedding. She also is willing to advise you and answer questions as soon as she has a contract with you, even if she is not your planner. She is sincere in her desire to pull off your vision and has so many great ideas about how to set things up and make the day flow. It is awesome to have her inventory at hand - we used quite a bit of it -- both the decorations that come with your contract with her as a coordinator and separate inventory (like tables and chairs). Logan went above and beyond for us.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 6/11/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Decor, Barware

Logan was perfection, a dream to work with. She went above and beyond the call -- and the price -- of her duties. She was available to me nights, weekends, whenever I needed her. From the very early planning stages to the end, she was always helpful. Sometimes, she even drove to meet me in NoVa if she was going to be in the area! She listened and always had an answer to a problem or offered to help find a solution. I count her now as a friend for life.

Her rental situation is awesome, also. She has a ton of stuff. One of the most invaluable services she offered also was to store wedding supplies as they came. I cannot imagine having had to bring all the stuff down at one time. This alone was worth it!

Do yourself a favor and hire Logan first!!!

Profile Picture hannah, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Decor, Lights, Lounge Furniture, Tables, Barware, Glassware

Wow! Where to start!? Words cannot describe how thankful we were to have Logan involved in the planning of the big day. For starters, she is such an easy going, laid back person that it is very easy to work with her. She listens to your visions and thoughts about what you want in a wedding and helps bring that to life. She made the whole planning process so much easier. Our wedding was perfect and it wouldn't have been possible without Logan! Also, her inventory of rentals is awesome. She had so many items that matched my theme perfectly. Thank you, Logan!!!! You are amazing!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

We used Logan Powell of Real Southern Accents as a "day of" wedding coordinator and also rented chairs from her. Logan provided far more than a day of service. She met us at our venue twice to walk around, spent 2 hours one afternoon with me at a local coffee shop walking me through my list of things to do, had multiple helpful suggestions, and was everywhere behind the scenes on the day of the wedding. She noticed what needed to be done and did it with grace. She even ran out to the store twice to pick up beverages for the bridal party and to get cake forks. The chairs were delivered promptly and were in beautiful shape! During all of this, she was pleasant and flexible. Thus she enabled this nervous mother-of-the-bride to relax. Could not have done this without her!

Profile Picture Anne, 9/19/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Logan was invaluable to us over the entire course of planning the wedding. She knew exactly the look we were trying to achieve and was a calming presence always. We are extremely grateful to have had Logan as our planner and you will be too!!

Profile Picture User3319928, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Absolutely incredible. Paid attention to all the little details I wanted and executed them flawlessly.

Profile Picture User5348396, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Logan & Kaitlin were both incredible!! They completely took the stress off for our wedding day and were so easy to work with! I can't imagine what it would have looked like if we did not have them there to help on the day of. HIGHLY recommend them!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 7/25/15, 6 Reviews
4.7

Logan did an excellent job of answering my MANY many emails about rentals. We had our wedding on the Groom's family's land, and needed to rent everything. She was great about answering my questions and adjusting my list when needed - even when I was being overly picky about the color of plates and table clothes. She was extremely flexible with me and made my life a lot easier! Thank you Logan, you're a true professional and I enjoyed doing business with you!

Profile Picture Kristen, 6/13/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Logan was enthusiastic, friendly and very professional. Her flexibility and calm helped us create exactly the environment we wanted for our May wedding.

Profile Picture Heidi, 5/30/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Such a wonderful person and day of coordinator. So helpful over that last month that everyone tells you about! A wonderful source of advice and knowledge of the wedding planning process as well as the area. Super helpful on the wedding day itself keeping us all on track, coordinating between all the different vendors, even coming up with safety pins when needed! Thanks again!!

Profile Picture User4079799, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Where to begin! We are so happy that we hired Real Southern Accent for our rentals and to help with planning. From the start, I felt like they truly understood my vision and did a fabulous job helping bring it to life. The service that I appreciated the most was probably their ability to coordinate with all of the vendors. They thought of so many details that we would never have thought of, and it was so, so appreciated. Also, their rentals were gorgeous, came in perfect condition, and were incredibly affordable compared to other rental companies. Our whole day was absolutely perfect, seriously. Nothing major went wrong. It was amazing. Real Southern Accents helped make our whole weekend completely stress free. I felt like a relaxed bride the entire time! It was amazing after being warned that every bride is a ball of stress their entire wedding day. Phew! I cannot say enough good things about Real Southern Accents. They were so awesome to work with, and it really felt like I was just hanging out with a good friend throughout the whole process. I know we will keep in touch though. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for either rentals or event planning!

Profile Picture Jill, 5/23/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Logan was absolutely amazing!! She met me at my venue and brought her album to show me all the different rentals she had and also brought sample chairs because I couldn't decide between the shades of the wood! Her wooden bar was amazing and absolutely perfect for my wedding! She was able to outsource as well with some catering items that I needed so I only had to rent through her and not have to call all around and deal with a bunch of vendors. She was so sweet and so considerate! The barn draping was beautiful and really put a finishing touch on the gorgeous barn. I was so happy that my venue recommended Logan and Real Southern Accents because she was professional, helpful, honest and great to work with!! Thanks so much Logan for helping make my wedding day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/16/15, 13 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Logan was fantastic to work with. She is very accommodating and her things for rent are absolutely beautiful and very well priced by comparison to the many other vendors I looked into. She is also very flexible regarding the drop off and pick up of the rentals. Having planned the whole thing myself and having, fortunately, great friends who coordinated the day of, I still look back and kind of wish I had at least had Logan be the day of coordinator and even as the planner. She takes pride in what she does and it's apparent that she loves what she does. It was a pleasure working with her (she almost had a heart attack when my groomsmen tried helping her with her tables and they all thought they broke the tailgate on her new truck...it was all okay in the end! I felt so bad, but she was cool through the whole situation, haha)

Profile Picture User4430007, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Logan, was amazing planning our wedding, she made it a wonderful experience and took alot of stress off of me and my new husband.

Profile Picture Anita , 10/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Logan with Real Southern Accents was such a pleasure to work with. She not only delivered a professional experience, but she took on so much more than I anticipated just to ensure my day was perfect. She is a beautiful person, inside and out.

Profile Picture Tiffany, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Logan Powell at Real Southern Accents is absolutely phenomenal as a person, as a friend, as a business woman. I can not say enough amazing things about her! She is so sweet, creative, professional, and 100% has her bride's back at all times...her bride and groom's best interest is her top priority! She is a great listener and has great ideas. She has a strong network and is well connected. I can't even begin to describe how helpful and amazing she was throughout the entire wedding planning process. I have been telling everyone that hiring her was the best money we spent, seriously! She goes above and beyond, she is worth way more than she charges, her rentals are absolutely beautiful, she has truly found her niche. Logan pours her heart and soul into making your big day perfect and just like you imagined!! I highly recommend Logan Powell and Real Southern Accents for your wedding or any event, you will be thrilled!!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/12/14, 1 Review