Real Food Catering Reviews

Real Food Catering 2
Real Food Catering 3
Real Food Catering 4
Real Food Catering 5

Yen and Gary were amazing! Our wedding would not have been the success it was without all of their hard work and guidance throughout the process. From the moment we first met them...to when we finally said goodbye at the end of the night, Yen and Gary carried themselves with professionalism and a true focus on client service. They were more than just our caterers - they were an integral part of the planning process and one of the main reasons why we could just enjoy the day. We truly felt cared for every step of the way.

And of course the food was fantastic - our guests still rave about how delicious the food was and how it was the best "wedding food" they've ever had. We would wholeheartedly recommend Yen and Gary to anyone interested in having great food and, most importantly, a thoughtful and experienced partner throughout the planning process.

Sent on 02/29/2016

Nicole · Married on 11/07/2015

I wish I could give unlimited stars to Yen and Gary. They are the reason I stayed sane throughout the planning process and the reason I ended up with the single most perfect day I could have asked for. Yen and Gary were the consummate professionals. They gave sincere and well thought-out advice that was budget and convenience conscious. It was clear from the get go that they were just as invested in our wedding as we were and that was the best feeling.

The whole evening ran perfectly and the food was unbelievable (people were chasing down the lamb chops at cocktail hour!). Their staff was so efficient, a friend of mine turned around while holding a wine glass and when he turned back it was refilled!

Throughout the planning process and the event itself I felt completely supported and that was invaluable. I would have paid them double what they charged us. Hiring Yen and Gary was the best decision I made since the ring went on :)

Sent on 11/12/2015

I have so many wonderful things to say about working with Yen and Gary. From our first email exchange to the heartfelt follow-up after our wedding, the experience was nothing short of perfection. In fact, in the days after our wedding, I could only reflect with gratitude for the role they played in making our day as memorable, special and stress free as it was. While it was an utmost professional relationship, it was also a truly personal one as I can honestly say that Yen and Gary cared for us and celebrated with us as if we were family. While your parents may add to your stress (!) Yen and Gary were our second set of parents on that day - ensuring only the best for us, encouraging all of the sentiment and specialness of the day and making it seem as everything just magically happened and ran smoothly.

There are so many things I valued in working with Real Food:
    1. The people - you will be hard pressed to find a better leadership team. Together with their staff (who work with them full-time), they are a well-oiled machine
    2. The food! This exceeded all expectations in all regards. Months later, I am still receiving compliments. Delicious, plentiful, and beautifully prepared. Even my father, an opinionated and fellow food industry veteran who demands abundant portions, was highly pleased!
    3. Beyond professional, transparent, flexible, and willing to ensure that all your needs are cared for. For example, we had some last minute menu changes due to guests with dietary restrictions and they were so accommodative.
    4. I enjoyed every moment of my wedding, in large part because of their team. We did not use a wedding planner or day of coordinator and there is no doubt that they served in that capacity and more.

I can only hope that others are as fortunate as we were to work with Real Food at some point.

Sent on 02/05/2016

Lesley · Married on 09/27/2015

Can't say enough good things about Real Food Catering -- both the food and the people behind the name. Real Food was highly recommended to us by The Foundry, our wedding venue. Once we initiated contact, it was apparent why. Yen was extraordinarily easy to get in touch with and communicate with up until the big day. On the day of, her team of fabulous cooks delivered a 5-star feast for all our 159 wedding guests -- not an easy thing to do. Our guests raved about the food and how it was presented, which can break down with so many mouths to feed. On top of being winners in the kitchen, Yen and Gary are absolutely phenomenal people to work with. Yen knows without a doubt how to pull of a fabulous affair and made planning the evening's menu and selecting rental items some of the easiest decisions I had to make. They also went above and beyond by recommending vendors to us (they helped us choose our band and wedding planner) and helping us determine how to arrange our tables and time the evening's events. They both were truly a joy to work with!

Sent on 10/13/2015
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 09/19/2015

Real Food Catering was recommended to us by our venue so we reached out to Yen, and knew we loved her the first time we spoke to her. Yen, Gary, and Joseph were thorough, organized, and very VERY helpful throughout our planning process. We booked them about 14 months prior to our wedding date and they (especially Yen) helped us anytime we had any questions. Yen knows the catering business like the back of her hand and she had a solution for EVERYTHING!

Yen and her team know what they are doing! Catering was such a big part of our wedding and we are so glad to have had Yen and Joseph! Food was great and the planning process with them was impeccable. THANK YOU!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Kevin · Married on 09/12/2015

Working with Real Food Catering to plan our wedding reception was a truly wonderful experience. Yen and Gary are extremely focused and dedicated to providing not only incredible food and drink, but enhancing the overall experience of the event - making suggestions on layout, flow, linens, silverware, bar placement, etc. They think of everything ahead of time in great detail and really strive to make your event as tailor-made as possible. We've had an overwhelmingly positive response to our wedding, with many guests telling us it was the best wedding they've ever been to and a huge part of that was because of the first class service, delicious food and friendly staff that catered to our guests like family. It should be noted that Gary was actually in attendance at our wedding and he went above and beyond the call of duty - you can tell he gets a lot of joy out what he does and he makes a real effort to get to know his clients on a personal level and it really shows in his work. By the end of the night, we felt like we had been friends with him for years and actually forgot that he wasn't one of our guests - that's really rare to find in New York City and made the day that much more special. Thanks again to Yen, Gary and their entire staff for what was a night we will never forget - we wholeheartedly recommend them.

-Jacki and Kevin

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jacki · Married on 09/12/2015

My husband and I feel like we have good friends after working with Yen and Gary. They are friendly, professional and very talented at what they do. From the time we booked Real Food, they assisted in planning at a unique venue (Studio 450) that required rental of all tables, chairs, dining ware, etc., and they handled it seamlessly. I’m very detail-oriented and asked a lot of questions, but Yen and Gary patiently dealt with my emails and phone calls, met with us a few times in person and made us feel comfortable from start to finish.
    Gary was our day-of coordinator and executed above and beyond our expectations. He is soft spoken and has a zen quality about him, yet accomplishes so much behind the scenes before you even realize it. He was quick to react to the rain by setting up our ceremony inside and placing our programs on every chair. He was there at all the right moments throughout the evening, leaving hors d'oeuvre and our signature drinks waiting for my husband and me in the bridal room after the ceremony. He also thoughtfully prepared our dinner plates, and the food was hot, delicious and exactly as presented at our tasting. Our guests are still raving about the sea bass and filet!
    The reception room layout was a dream, everything was clean and their staff was very professional. Everyone noted how efficient the bartenders were as we never saw a line form, and our friends can drink! At the end of the night, I was looking for all of the signs I had brought to the venue so I could take them home, yet Gary already had them packaged and labeled- he’s a ninja, plain and simple.
    We love Yen and Gary and truly appreciate everything they did for us! We hope to see them in the near future, if not for an event, just to catch up because they’re wonderful people. Thanks Gary and Yen!

Sent on 10/06/2015

emma · Married on 08/15/2015

Gary and Yen were absolutely amazing, and I could not possibly have asked for better caterers, planners, advice givers and friends! Every aspect of the planning, from our initial meeting to our super fun couples' tasting to the actual wedding was so seamless, stress-free, and most importantly, fun! Yen has such a knack for coming up with great ideas and solutions, taking feedback and keeping our energy and excitement high. Gary is so sweet - when I mentioned my dad and I like to drink dark beers, he mentioned he would have a special case or two at the wedding - so thoughtful! We did a family style meal because my husband is Russian and is used to that type of service, and it was perfect. My husband's family can be a little picky and difficult with food, and even they were super impressed and very happy with the flavors and portion sizes. Everyone had enough food, everyone got to try everything, and our guests still cannot stop raving about how amazing the food was that night. Some particular highlights were:

-miso-glazed sea bass entree
    -miso risotto with tofu
    -bacon wrapped dates
    -duck on scallion pancakes
    -pork buns
    -vietnamese bahn mi (we served these as a midnight snack and wished we had taken some home at the end of the night!)

Most importantly, Yen played a special part in our favorite moment of the whole wedding. Immediately following the ceremony, my husband and I were given 15-20 minutes alone in the bridal suite to decompress and relax. Yen herself brought up an enormous platter of all of the appetizers being served during cocktail hour plus champagne for both of us, and we got to spend some time enjoying the amazing food and some alone time as husband and wife! It was our favorite moment of the evening, and it meant so much to us that Yen orchestrated it.

If I could give them a million stars, I would. Thank you, Yen and Gary!!

-Emma and Dave

Sent on 12/07/2015

Jessica · Married on 07/25/2015

I wish there were a million stars to give to Yen & Gary. This is the easiest and best decision you can make in the wedding planning process. We knew after the first meeting with had with them that everything else would fall into place if we had their incredible support, organization, style, and professionalism on our team. And they went ahead and exceeded all expectations. The guests were BLOWN AWAY. "Best wedding food they've ever had."

We LOVE Yen & Gary!!!!

Sent on 07/28/2015

Yen, Gary and the Real Food kitchen team went above and beyond catering our wedding and we want to sing it from every rooftop in New York City- particularly the one at Studio 450! This team (because they far more than just a business) was an absolute pleasure to work with and we would hire them again and again, if we could get married again and again! The evening was so spectacular that this wish doesn’t stray too far from truth! Yen and Gary make a phenomenal team. They understood my vision and from the very beginning, they demonstrated how familiar they were with the venue, process and their level of expertise.
    Yen was very easy to talk to and she was incredibly sincere! I appreciated her feedback (and pushback) and in the end, it all came together perfectly. She is efficient and incredibly thoughtful with her many suggestions regarding food, various party options, time frames, decor, rentals, costs, etc. She is invested throughout the entire process. She gave my husband and I a great deal of confidence, as we were planning a New York City wedding from Florida. Gary is an asset to the Real Food team and proved to be not only a phenomenal day-of coordinator, but he too gave so much insight throughout the entire planning. He hit the mark on every single detail of our wedding. The overall production was, well seamless. The food and the aesthetic that Yen and her team produced was nothing short of fantastic. All of our guests continued to rave on not only the outstanding quality of the food (especially the cocktail hour), but the amazing quality of the production, décor, Bartender, servers and kitchen chefs were all top notch! They come highly recommended and so does their food. The food was simply amazing. The food was served at adequate temperatures and everything was as scrumptious as it was during our tasting. We chose a family style dinner, as we wanted our guests full and happy. A big thank you to Yen, Gary and the entire wedding staff!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/11/2015

Real Food Catering is so much more than food. They’re the center of a successful wedding, from figuring out the style of the meal, drawing up the floorplan and coordinating rentals, to making liquor recommendations and staffing the whole event. For the 4 ½ months we worked with Yen and Gary (our initial meeting with them was at the end of February, and our wedding was in July 2015), everything ran smoothly right through the big day.

The team is terrific. Yen is incredibly organized and detail oriented. She predicted all of our questions and walked us through the major decisions we needed to make, following up promptly after each meeting and call. Gary is a calm and steadying presence in the middle of what can be a chaotic day. We hired him as our Day of Coordinator – an extra service that Real Food provides, and the small fee they charge is 100% worth it. He helped us figure out the event timeline, managed vendor communications in the week leading up to the wedding, coordinated set up that day, and kept things running on time throughout the wedding itself. The catering staff was professional, courteous and fun – respectful of our guests without being too formal and stuffy.

Finally, the food, which was amazing: a variety of tastes, incorporating fresh seasonal summer foods. Yen provided us a with a long list of choices, then worked with us to choose a thoughtful and creative menu that included enough choices for guests who were vegetarian, vegan, kosher, gluten free, etc. Guests raved about the food, especially the passed hors d’oeuvres and desserts. People had told us that we wouldn’t have time to eat at our own wedding but Gary and the team prepared plates for us and even set a private table for us to spend a few minutes together at dinner.

For the most important vendor of your wedding, and the place you'll spend the most money (it was nearly half of our wedding budget), go with Real Food. If they're available, book them!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Jenny · Married on 05/22/2015

Yen and Gary did an AMAZING job with our wedding. I would recommend them for anyone looking to get married in the NYC area. Few areas they were especially awesome at:
    - Personalization - we are a Chinese - Filipino couple and they made a menu that was inspired by both cultures; they also allowed us to bring in a Chinese bakery wedding cake, lechon, and found a mochi vendor for dessert
    - Taking care of us on the day of - making sure we had enough food
    - Planning - they had a great balance of having a plan while being flexible given any changes on the day of
    - Cost Optimization - they helped us save money by figuring out ways we could save (table type, etc)

Sent on 06/07/2015

Nina · Married on 04/10/2015

My husband Sam and I got married on April 10, 2015 in NYC. Hiring Real Food Catering was one of the best decisions we made. From beginning to end, we experienced nothing but utter professionalism, expertise and joy in working with Yen, Gary and the team. As a Type A personality and someone who's done special events before for work, I want to commend them especially for:

- Superb planning and organization - helping us navigate the complexities of catering a large event, from choosing a balanced menu, to choosing the right rentals to fit our budget. Our planning meetings were not only fun but relieved us both in a major way, as each time it was clear that we were in the hands of experts.

- Prompt communication - anyone planning a wedding will know that prompt responses make your life so much easier. Yen and Gary respond to emails and requests in a timely manner, further expediting our planning process.

- No hidden costs - everything was laid out and communicated to us clearly and early.

- Day-of execution - everything was as we expected, with no delays or issues. The set-up was just beautiful, and they took such great care of us, so that we could just enjoy the day. The team was very professional and responded to changes and adjustments supremely well.

- The FOOD! - the most important part and the number one reason why we were so happy to have hired them. The food was out of this world, with such amazing flavors. We got lots of positive reviews from our guests, which we weren't surprised by.

I don't think anyone will regret hiring Real Food Catering. They are extremely easy to work with, and are awesome at what they do. It is so evident that they truly love their work, and have a deep care for each couple they work with, for their wedding day to have the very best food, service, prep... you name it. Sam and I would highly recommend them for any event.

Sent on 06/09/2015

We were lucky enough to book Real Food Catering for our wedding. It was definitely the right choice!!!! Yen & Gary are a DREAM TEAM.

-Food: 100% excellent. They were able to accommodate the menu we wanted, with a hint of Asian flavors. Both the hors d'oeuvres and our buffet style dinner were a huge hit!!! Seriously, everything was amazing. They even surprised guests with warm chocolate chip cookies fresh from the oven. We worked through the menu a few times & went to their fun tasting event.
    -Organization: With Real Food, you get way more than you pay for. Our venue was basically a blank slate, so Yen & Gary helped with everything from the floor plan to the chair rentals, and even the flow of the day's schedule.
    -Personality: Yen and Gary are the best!!! Gary was our day-of coordinator and our wedding would not have been the same without him. He was so calm and sweet and really felt like part of our wedding. Yen was also at the wedding working her magic.
    -Experience: These guys are PROS and know exactly what to do. They know how to make the right decisions on the spot that relieve any day-of anxiety. They work through things you don't have time to think of during the wedding (eg. dimming the light rentals during dancing, switching out runners that don't look perfect)

Seriously -- the food itself is already amazing for a catering service, but you get so much more w/ these guys.

To any bride & groom out there looking for an amazing experience, hire Real Food Catering. They are phenomenal!!! And worth every single penny. You will not regret it.

Sent on 03/24/2015

I could not imagine our wedding to be as beautiful (and tasty) as it was without Real Food Catering. Gary & Yen are kind, funny, professional, and responsive. We knew they were going to be our caterers from our very first meeting. Our tasting at The Foundry truly solidified our decision as we dined like kings on their delicious cuisine.

On our wedding day, they made sure our VIP and allergy-prone guests were well taken care of. We could have not received more compliments on the passed hor d'oeuvres, entrees, and amazing staff.

Additionally, they went above & beyond to make sure any worry we had was mitigated. Gary, true to his word, emailed me with pictures he had personally taken of events at our wedding that I thought may not be documented because of all the kerfuffle.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for a caterer. 5 stars from start to end.

Sent on 03/23/2015

If you like great food, elegant presentation, and extremely reasonable prices, then Real Food is the right caterer for you! From the tastings, to menu planning, to execution on the day of our wedding, Yen and Gary were flawless. Yen and Gary were so easy to work with, remaining incredibly flexible even when we kept changing the menu and guess list three days before the wedding. In addition to getting compliments from so many guests about how delicious all of the food was, people went so far as to remark how friendly and gracious all of their serving staff were as well. And finally, when planning a wedding that requires bringing in all of your own outside vendors, it is key to be able to rely on them that day so you can relax and enjoy your party. Yen and Gary were in constant communication with the photographer and the band, making sure that everything went as smoothly as possible. We are so thankful to have worked with them on this amazing day!

Sent on 10/29/2014

We first heard about Real Food Catering from a couple at a wedding of mutual friends. We'd just gotten engaged and asked them for tips they had for planning a wedding in the NYC area. They immediately said, "You need Yen and Gary." After the nearly unbelievable review of their experience with Real Food Catering we decided to meet them. It was easy to see they are experts in weddings and in knowing and helping people. They are warm, happy, inviting, supportive and calm. They take true pride and joy in their work. In fact, they made me consider changing careers (I'm a physician) to do a similar job, because they just seemed so relaxed, happy, and grateful to be doing the work they do. At the very least, I kept thinking, "I wonder if they'll want to be friends after this is over."
    And they know how to organize a wedding to a tee. They have options laid out for you before you could even imagine the question. They provide incredible insight and guidance and always make the right choice when you're not sure what to do. Their food is incredible - they use the best ingredients, have more menu options than you could ever ask for and can even accommodate appetizer and meal ideas if you have a preference for something off the menu. For us, because we had a fall wedding, we had them make a pumpkin ravioli with a brown sugar, butter and sage sauce and it was a big hit. We opted to buy our own alcohol for the event and they were very gracious and told us exactly how much of various types of alcohol to purchase and their bartenders served everything. With them, I felt like there was nothing we couldn't do. They work hard to stay within any budget and provide realistic options for couples. I enjoyed the wedding process with them and on my wedding day, I was completely at ease. There was nothing my husband or I were approached about. Everything just happened. There were a lot of reasons it was the best day of my life, and having Real Food Catering was definitely one of them.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Yen and Gary were a complete joy to work with. First of all, they had great personalities and attitudes. They are a boutique caterer and you definitely feel that; although they are supremely efficient, they are not a factory. They were just the right speed for us. Professional but not corporate or impersonal; precise but flexible and personable; high-end but not over-the-top—and really great food. This, of course, has to be a top priority. We had a fairly sophisticated and judgmental guest cohort, and people uniformly agreed the food was delicious, creative, fresh, interesting. Secondly, no problem was insurmountable, and no small question or detail that I came to them to discuss was too big or small or annoying for them to thoughtfully, sensitively and practically resolve with me. There were a few tiny snafus, such as a kosher meal not being available at the last minute because of an unusual confluence of Jewish holiday dates bumping right up against our event, and Yen thoughtfully called me so we could work out what to do. Finally, they were very sensitive to our budget. They are not super high-volume, but their business is consistent and efficient and experienced and beloved enough that they can afford to give you a great value with a top-notch product. Gary was capable and sweet and flexible, and generally inspired confidence as our liaison and day-of planner. We can’t say enough great things about Yen and Real Food Catering.

Sent on 06/07/2015

Nadi · Married on 09/20/2014

We are finally writing a long overdue review to share our amazing experience with Yen and Gary at Real Food Catering. They are simply the best! They are more than just caterers- they help you with logistics, ideas and most important they really give you moral support. I am Korean and my husband is Italian/Irish, so we wanted to incorporate different foods to reflect our heritage. Yen was not only able to accommodate our varying requests, but the food was amazing! They are professional, have great ideas, and are both fun amazing people. We are so happy they were a part of our wedding! We couldn’t have been happier!

Sent on 11/20/2015

Daeng · Married on 09/19/2014

Yen & Gary are absolutely AMAZING!!! We ran into Yen as we were touring our venue. I think she was God sent. Right from our first meet, I knew I had to hire her. We only had a brief conversation with Yen because she was getting ready to prep for an event. She instantly made me feel at ease and knew exactly what she was talking about. We had yet to hire her and she was already giving us advice.

We scheduled to meet Yen to go over details about what we were looking for on our special day. Upon our arrival to her office, we met Gary. Talk about a dynamic duo. Yen and Gary were both very professional but at the same time made you feel like they were your friends (that you've known for years). They suggested other vendors they work with which we all used and are so happy with.

Wedding planning is just STRESSFUL. Having Yen & Gary as my caterers was one less stress I didn't have to worry about. They assured us all will be PERFECT and it def. was.

Just watch out for Yen, she is a little firecracker and Gary is just the sweetest. Not only is the service excellent but the food was YUMMMMMMMY! Our guests are still raving about it. I highly recommend REAL FOOD.

Best,
    Daeng & Justin

Sent on 10/24/2014

David · Married on 09/12/2014

Our wedding was almost a year ago, so this is long overdue but we absolutely had to post this review to thank Real Food Catering for making our NYC wedding at Studio 450 absolutely amazing. Yen and Gary are simply the best. They were so attentive to all of our requests and nailed every single detail. Most importantly, they made the both us feel so at ease because we knew they were on top of everything and we were really able to enjoy every moment of the night.

We got rave reviews from all of our guests about the amazing food throughout the night. I think every single person I have spoken to has said it was the best food they have ever had at a wedding, and my dad, who it a big steak fan, said the main course was one of the best pieces of meat he has ever had, period. We felt the same way and have been thinking of ways to sneak into one of their tastings so we can eat their delicious food again. Many guests also complimented us about how attentive and friendly the staff was.

Yen and Gary not only oversaw the food and service with flawless execution but were a huge help in the planning process from food selection, seating arrangements, vendor recommendations and arranging an amazing dessert table that surpassed our expectations. They also were our day of wedding planner and made sure that all of our vendors arranged everything exactly as we had planned.

Leading up to our wedding, a lot of my married friends had told me that they regretted spending as much as they did on their weddings. Well we are almost a year removed, and I can tell you that Real Food is worth every penny and more. I really wouldn't change a thing. Thank you Yen and Gary (and your staff) for making our wedding day perfect. We had so much fun working with you and are actually looking for excuses to use you again for a future event ;-). Here are some links that show some of their delicious food and how they helped transform Studio 450 into our perfect night.

Karen & David

Sent on 07/10/2015

Joseph · Married on 08/31/2014

Gary and Yen are truly special. When you first meet that they are so warm and wonderful to be around, and you quickly realize that they are real experts at what they do. To say that they are caterers way undersells all that they did for us (although, it is important to note that their food is incredible - we were still getting compliments on our appetizers at someone else's wedding six months later and one of our guests had three servings of their entree because they liked it so much). Beyond the amazing food, Yen and Gary made sure that everything went off perfectly. They dealt with coordinating with our venue, which was a real challenge, so having that off our plates was amazing. Gary ran the show day of and I could not appreciate more his positive attitude and professionalism and his absolute focus on making sure that we had a great time. We are very lucky to have found Yen and Gary to cater our wedding. Best decision we ever could have made was to use them.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Kira · Married on 08/31/2014

Real Food was without question my favorite vendor and I wish I had another event in order to hire them/spend time with Yen and Gary. FOOD: 5+ stars. We had a few ideas going into our initial meeting with RF and Yen ran with them. She was incredibly helpful and creative. She has open and flexible to suggestions and didn't make us feel uncomfortable in doing so. It all came out perfect. One of my bridesmaids fought me for an extra lamb shank appetizer! Seven months later I still receive compliments. At a friend's wedding a few weeks ago I had to endure the oh so painful task of listening to mutual friends rattle off which food at my wedding (not the current one we were at!) was their favorite - I only felt slightly guilty ;-P. SERVICE: 5+ stars. Yen and Gary are very responsive to emails and always incredibly warm and pleasant. They are at the top of the industry with their knowledge and professionalism. Not to mention they are both very attractive! Kind of a surface thing but when we're talking the overall esthetics of your wedding and you've got Gary running around looking sharp in his suit, it helps! He was also very accommodating when my shy brother got nervous at the rehearsal dinner and backed out of a speech and asked to do it at the wedding even though he was not the best man. Gary made it work. Overall, Yen and Gary made everything work with with grace, speed and extreme talent.

Sent on 04/10/2015

jeff · Married on 08/30/2014

I don't often write reviews, but our experience with Real Food was so excellent that it was 5 star review-worthy.
    Yen and Gary were extremely professional in a way that instilled full confidence, but not overbearing. They are unflappable, casual enough to keep the whole thing enjoyable for both of us. They worked with us through the planning process to insure that the final product matched the vision and the feeling that we had. They helped us to think through all the details leading up to the event. On the evening, Gary made sure that the whole even ran smoothly so we could just enjoy being there and not worry about anything else. Beyond that, the food was excellent! The only different part of working with them was having to narrow down our menu because there were so many great options to choose from.
    We would and have recommended Real Food to all our friends getting married around New York. They were a key to making our wedding night into the once-in-a-lifetime event that it felt like.

Sent on 03/21/2015

sheree · Married on 08/23/2014

What an INCREDIBLE wedding evening thanks so much to the fabulous caterer Joe and his crew. Everyone was such a pleasure to work with as our daughter and her husband made all the arrangements. From appetizers to our dinner, everyone said the food was FABULOUS! The menu was Perfect and the memories are incredible. Thank you so so much! You guys are HIGHLY recommended . We are used to the best food living in New Orleans and this was THE BEST of THE BEST!

Sent on 09/06/2014