18 Reviews for Real Fairytale Weddings

String (1)
Delivery (1)
Event Design (1)
Setup (1)

We absolutely enjoyed working with Real Fairytale weddings from start to finish. They have went above and beyond to give me and my Husband the perfect day!!! We cannot thank you enough!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Eric and I are so grateful to work with Real Fairytale weddings. Nelly and her team went above and beyond to give us a never before wedding. We gave the whole wedding coordination to her in less than two months. They did a tremendous job with the planning, communicated with other vendors (photography, DJ, cakes, flowers and videography) to get a very good deal for us. We were stress free throughout the whole planning. They listened to me, took our vision and beautified it for us.They have great staff as well and is a joy to work with them. I highly suggest Real Fairytale Weddings for you if you want to have your dream wedding.

Profile Picture Kelly, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Dress & Attire, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Invitations, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Planning for a wedding can be very stressful at times, which makes it very important to work with great vendors. RFW is extremely creative and served me with an astonishing decoration. My guests loved every single aspect of the decoration. I was totally amazed. The centerpieces were unique and the lighting was perfect. Sweetheart table was breathtaking! RFW was very reassuring about the quality of their service and made sure that my wedding day will be special. RFW staff was always a phone call away to answer questions or concerns. Working with RFW was the best decision I have made when planning for my wedding. I will highly recommend RFW to friends and family members.

Profile Picture G, 4/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor

This was one of the best wedding planning decisions I made. Absolutely stunning decor. We even got a few extra surprises we weren’t expecting. Precise timely and beautiful service. Fairytale weddings are top notch.... You will not regret it!!!

Photo
Profile Picture Banke, 4/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Candles/Holders, Table Runners, Vases

They call themselves "Real Fairytale Weddings" and this name totally fits their work. My husband and I were absolutely blown away when we set our eyes on our wedding decor. We had a real fairy tale wedding, a wedding which we have received and continue to receive so many compliments regarding the decor. A wedding, which has been described by many as "wedding of the year" and comments such as "the bars have been set too high". Besides the decor, the customer service and professionalism offered was outstanding. We can definitely say that the cost of the decor was worth every penny and even more. Try "Real Fairytale Weddings" for your special day, and you would not be disappointed.

Photo for Real Fairytale Weddings Review - Courage&Godlove2017
Profile Picture courage, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Vases, Dance Floor, Monograms, Uplighting, Floral Design

They are the best of the best. My wedding decor was out of this world thank you so much. I was very pleased, the communication was excellent. It was everything i hoped for it to be.

Profile Picture adama, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Accent, Dance Floor, Hanging Decor, Monograms, String, Uplighting, Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases, Drapery, Event Design, Floral Design, Setup

Omg, all i have to say is thank you so much Real fairytale weddings for making my Royal dream wedding a reality, it was more than i expected.You guys did an exceptionally well on both decorations. Real fairytale wedding decorated both our garden venue and reception which was exactly how i pictured everything to look and even more. Thank you so much guys for your professionalism and for been so attentive to details.

Profile Picture Grace, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Delivery, Drapery, Floral Design, Chandeliers, Dance Floor, Uplighting, Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Signage, Table Runners, Trinkets, Vases

Real Fairytale Weddings gave us true fairytale wedding. Before my husband and I booked them to be our wedding planner and my wedding decor vendor, they surprised us with creative ideas on how to ask our friends to be apart of our wedding party ( OrisakweEmpire) . My Real Fairytale Weddings came up with creative ways and ideas on how to make 10.21.17 Special, Unique, Explosive and most of all " Memorable "! Nelly and her team worked patiently with each and every member of our family. They would patiently answer the phone any time of the day and night. My husband would come back home late from work, see that I was on the phone and instantly know that I was on the phone with Nelly ( my planners) from My Real Fairytale Weddings. Nelly and Ike worked 5 times harder to ensure that I had the wedding of my dreams. My Real Fairytale Weddings went above and beyond what I envisioned for my wedding and We honestly thank you from the bottom of our hearts!!!!! I can't wait for your business to explode to new heights and levels. I can't wait to hear your name in mouths of every couple in the DMV and worldwide!!!! Brides, I highly recommend that you use Nelly from My RealFairytale Weddings when you are planning your wedding. She is better than most of the vendors I know ( in the DMV). Her team will provide you the same services and make it personal, so that you will not only get your moneys worth but at the end of they day, you will walk way knowing that you had the best wedding In-Town!!! Love you Nelly & Ike !!! #TeamMyRealFairytaleWeddings#OrisakweEmpire��

Photo
Profile Picture Chioma, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Dress & Attire, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Jewelry, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Omg!! Where to begin...Ike, Nelly and the whole team brought my visions to life!! I could not believe the venue when I walked in. The decor was top notch. I told them I wanted class and elegance for my reception decor, and that was exactly what they delivered! My guests were pleased! I didn't even want to leave the reception venue at the end of the night!! I would definitely recommend!

Profile Picture Eghosa, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

WOW is all I can say ... THANK YOU THANK YOU to Nelly , Ike and their team they did an amazing job coordinating and decorating our wedding . Day of the wedding the RFTW team was outstanding ,they made sure everything was taken care.

If you are looking for a wedding coordinator or a decorator Real Fairytale Weddings is who you should go with, they are professionals and know their job .YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Profile Picture Abdulatu , 7/29/17, 2 Reviews

To The Extraordinary Staff of Real Fairytale Weddings,
Nellyyy- My girl! When I say the execution was EVERYTHING! I could barely catch my breath when I entered the room. The decor was simply amazing! You brought to life my simple ideas and made them MIND-BLOWING! No idea how I could ever thank you for your time you traveled with me and everything you done I general. You are a true gem! Love you Hun

Profile Picture Michelle, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

First off, let me say Ike was amazing. My wife and I had the pleasure of working with him for our wedding event in April, 2017 and I could not have asked for a better experience. His professionalism along with his expertise made for a seamless planning process. He came highly recommended from our planner who had worked with him numerous times. His decor was top notch, and any request i had was promptly delivered. Overall we were extremely happy with his work and will definitely book him again when his services are needed. Do your self a favor and call Ike for all your decor needs.

Profile Picture Love, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The Best Wedding Ceremony and Reception Styling Ever!!! They are supper amazing and professional team to deal with. Their professionalism blew our expectation. Real Fairytale Weddings went above and beyond for our special day to be a memorable ceremony. Great Job Team....

Photo for Real Fairytale Weddings Review - Add a comment...
Profile Picture Juliet, 12/19/15, 1 Review

I couldn’t have been more thrilled with the turn out of our wedding! I’m pretty sure over the course of a year I sent at least 50 different looks for inspiration. I was so indecisive but in the end, Ike and his team managed to create more than I could ever have imagined. Thanks for creating my very own fairytale wedding. It twas perfect! I recommend RFW to any and everyone with upcoming events. Professional, personable, modern &unique decor and quality service! Thanks again Ike!

Profile Picture Karrie, 5/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

They were very helpful. Thank you so much.

Profile Picture Fabienne , 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

It was a wonderful experience. The hall looked magnificent and the team flipped the room in less than an hour and turn it into something that was way above my expectations. Real fairy tale weddings is definitely a go to.

Photo for Real Fairytale Weddings Review - I wish I had my professional pics to really show the beauty
Profile Picture Edidiong, 10/14/17, 1 Review