Real deal catering Reviews

4 | Hyattsville, MD

4 Reviews for Real deal catering

Tia · Married on 02/26/2009

Real Deal provided great service and the food was really good.

Sent on 02/27/2009

Amanda · Married on 02/08/2008

Greg and his team were awesome!!!...I highly recommend them for any of your events, whether it be something small and intimate like your rehearsal dinner, or large and lavish, like your reception...RealDeal Catering can and will accomodate your every need...the presentation of the food was beautiful, and the taste was to die for!!!.....Do not hesitate to book them for your special moment!!!

Sent on 03/17/2008

Deatra · Married on 02/08/2008

What does one do when your Caterer bails out just a few days before your event? You kick yourself for not calling Real Deal Catering in the first place. I emailed Greg at 3:45 AM!!! He called me early the next morning. He assured me that no budget was too small and that it certainly wasn't too late to help me. I'll never forget his words of comfort, " I've got it Mrs. Pointer. You just show up with an appetite". Real Deal did not disappoint us. Our event went off big!! Everyone raved about the delicious food and wanted to know who catered. In addition to the all around excellent service, I found the web site to be just as engaging, professional and extremely informative as Greg and his charming staff. YES! I will be using Real Deal in the near future.

Sent on 03/18/2008

Tracey · Married on 09/14/2008

Not only did they pick my wedding up last minute, because my previous cater was no where to be found. Within three days I had a tasting, Greg the owner found ways to reduce my budget, and referred me to a pastry chef for my cake. In addition, my wedding planner has found him to be a great joy to work with. Everthing has been on time, very professional, and efficient. Furthermore, he has catered events at my job. Great company!

Sent on 02/22/2008