Reagan Studios Reviews

172 | Williamsburg, VA

172 Reviews for Reagan Studios

Danielle · Married on 09/14/2013

Keith went above and beyond to make us able to relive our wedding day for years to come! We have received so many compliments about how great the video was, how it makes everyone smile, and that the video was one of the best things we could have done. The mother of the groom was horrified when I told her I booked a videographer, and now she is the one who loves it the most and is showing absolutely everyone!

Sent on 09/23/2013

Keith Reagan is awesome!!!! I am more than just sAtisfied, Keith was amazing. His great work has given our family a life long treasure to cherish for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Casey · Married on 07/28/2013

We did an engagement video with Keith!! He was great!!! It was so easy to work with him! We are no actors by any means but he made it very easy for us! I'm not biased or anything but I think it turned out wonderful! He even came and did two separate shoots for no extra charge! I have to admit my fiance and I were very nervous at first but after we met him and started shooting it was so much fun! I have received more compliments on the video then I ever would have imagined!

Check it out for yourself!!! http://vimeo.com/71171528

Sent on 08/06/2013

Keith was very helpful through out the planning process, it was very easy to get in contact with him. He was very flexible, we were able to cancel one of our appointments a few hours before it was supposed to happen and re-schedule. Everybody loved the end product that he produced.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Robin · Married on 06/01/2013

The creativity of Keith Reagan is totally unexpected. His attention to detail and willingness to observe his clients personality to make their film as individual as they are is incredible. I highly recommend Keith Reagan if you want professionalism, creativity, superb quality and an amazing memory saved for a lifetime of enjoyment. My family and friends are so amazed and excited by his work. I am so happy that he filmed my daughter's special day. I would not hesitate to book him for any occasion.

Robin Schreiber

Sent on 06/03/2013

Ashleigh · Married on 06/01/2013

Keith did a phenomenal job videographing my wedding. My husband loves to film, so of course he is picky. He can't stop watching our wedding video Keith put together and compliments it every time. Each video is unique- no two wedding videos are the same. I love how he did not make my wedding video like tradional videos. He sat down with us and discussed our interested in order to make the video how we truly are. It was absolutely breath taking!!! Highly, highly, highly reccommend him to ANYONE looking for videography- wedding, special video, concert, birthdays- I have no doubt Keith will exceed your expectations!

Sent on 06/06/2013

Robin · Married on 05/25/2013

Excellent guy to work with. Don't waste time or money anywhere else !!

Sent on 05/30/2013

Brittany · Married on 05/25/2013

I couldn't be happier with our wedding video. He went above and beyond our expectations and provided us with memories that will last forever. Our video was up on his website only TWO days after the wedding for all of our friends and family to see!! We had calls all week from our guests that absolutely loved the video and want copies for themselves! He came to our rehearsal to film me and my husband and our location and made us look and feel like movie stars!! This was such an amazing expierense and the results were even better!! You will not regret choosing Keith Reagan!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Carla · Married on 04/26/2013

Keith is AMAZING!!! I highly recommend him.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Loreyna · Married on 03/30/2013

Keith is THE man! This guy is super nice and LOVES what he does. My (now) husband and I used him for our wedding on 03/30/13 after seeing his work. He is incredible, very professional, prompt, creative and just all out fun. His ideas are none that I could come up with myself. Keith totally knocked my wedding and engagement videos out of the park. I purchased his premium package and I do not regret it at all. In fact, I highly recommend this package. Couples, you will get a whole lot of BANG for your buck with Keith! Why not choose the BEST videographer, yes I am tooting his horn :-), and select Keith Reagan. Since delivering our footage my husband and I have watched it three times in 3 days. Each time we notice something else that we didn't see before. Keith was able to get things on film that we wouldn't have been able to get with a photographer. One thing I would like to highlight for those who are concerned with videographers always being in the way of things is that Keith is the exact opposite. He was so discreet with moving around to get different camera angles but we could always find him with camera in tow! We love this guy and plan to use him in the future!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Stevara · Married on 12/31/2012

Keith took the time to get to know us as a couple. The quality of service that he provided (with a smile and wonderful attitude) was much appreciated! We would most definitely recommend him to any and everyone who desires to have a videographer at their wedding. We truly love the highlight video he did for us. He perfectly captured the love that my husband and I have for each other. Every person that we've shown the video to has fallen in love with it!

Sent on 01/01/2013

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2012

Kevin was not only professional and extremely accommodating, but an absolute pleasure to work with. While my nerves were buzzing with the stress of my wedding day, he remained so calm and collected it calmed me to work with him through my pictures and filming sessions. When I received my final product of his film editing, I cried. I don't cry often. It was so beautifully and artistically done that it took me back to New Years Eve, to hanging out with my favorite folks, and feeling their happy anticipation and thorough enjoyment of our celebration. Even my new husband said he was happy that I had decided to ask for forgiveness vice permission in hiring Kevin because he loved our videos and pictures so much! In short, he was phenomenal.

Sent on 01/09/2013

Ayanna · event on: 12/08/2012

Keith Reagan is a highly professional and amazing videographer! I contacted Keith about 1 month before our Holiday event at Big Brothers Big Sisters. He came to our event and assessed the space and what things would be a great picture in the video. Everyone raved about Keith's professionalism and his work with our Bigs and Littles in our video. We're extremely proud of the video that Keith produced for Big Brothers Big Sisters and we look forward to promoting Keith through our networks and working with him in the future. If you're fortunate enough to hire Keith, he will elevate your business or organization to the next level with his professional videos.

Ayanna A. King, CEO
    Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Virginia Peninsula

Sent on 12/21/2012

Ruthann · event on: 09/14/2012

Keith Reagan is the utmost professional! Keith spent the entire day, (Friday, 9/14) to take videos for United Way of Greater Williamsburg's Day of Caring at various volunteer/project sites.
    Keith captured the essence of the day & was most thoughtful in his preparation - - the video absolutely portrayed the myriad of events of the day perfectly.
    He went over & above - - I would recommend Keith's services without question!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Bethany · Married on 08/18/2012

So pleased and thankful we made the choice to include this into our wedding budget. I would advise everyone planning a wedding to do the same. Keith Reagan is an amazing videographer, he really gave us the gift of being able to relive our wedding day over and over again! His easy going personality made it easy to pass along our vision for our day plus he worked very well with our other vendors, specifically our photographer. His attention to details are spectacular, we are very pleased with our results! So happy that Keith was apart of our special day!

Sent on 08/22/2012

Don · Married on 07/07/2012

If I could give more than 5 stars, I would! We had the pleasure of working with Keith Reagan, the owner of Keith Reagan Film & Video, at our wedding venue Historic Jasmine Plantation. As the owner of Jasmine Plantation, I have had the opportunity to work with many videographers in the past. And, I can say, without a shadow of a doubt, that Keith is by far one of the best videographers in the wedding industry! His work is unique and engaging, and he knows how to pull the emotion out of the viewer and the event he is filming. I highly recommend contacting Keith Reagan if you are looking for a videographer that will perfectly capture the total essence of your special day. It will surely be a video that you will treasure for a lifetime.

Sent on 08/22/2012

Kimberly · Married on 06/09/2012

Keith Reagan was and is a true professional and it was my pleasure to work with him in capturing not only the precious moments of my niece's beautiful wedding, but he also has provided our family with a true family heirloom which will be treasured by all of us for the rest of our lives. His amazing talent and level of artistic input has resulted in something that was beyond my expectations. Im grateful for the referral which lead me to contact him and I highly recommend him to other brides and their families to provide them with the opportunity to capture their memories for future generations to enjoy.

Sent on 06/18/2012

Jennfier · event on: 05/12/2012

Excellent photos and videography in a very timely manner. Would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 05/23/2012
  • User2432670 · event on: 05/11/2012

It was a great experience working with Keith. He was very responsive to our needs and did exactly what we were looking for. We gave him a guide of what we wanted and he took it from there and went beyond what we asked.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Steve · Married on 04/28/2012

My name is Steve Kirvan and I'm the owner of 7 Cities Ballroom in Williamsburg VA. We have put on shows twice a year for the last 4 years. We have gone through a few companies for the recording of our shows. One company that we used did not do that great of a job. They could not keep us in frame the whole time and another company we was used was good but cost so much because they came Charlotte NC. They did a good job because they were use to recording dance events. Keith helped us out with our studio showcase on 04/28/2012. This is the first time that he has done this. Keith was great! He listened to what I wanted to happen with recording the show ( which is not easy because you're dealing with constant movement ). He did great with the recording and far exceeded my expectations with the DVD that he delivered to us! The pricing was great as well, the best on the market. We are looking forward to building a business relationship with Keith and hopefully will be using him to do all of our shows!

Sent on 05/07/2012

Gwen A. · Married on 04/14/2012

We will always treasure the video clips that Keith did for us. They reflect our story perfectly, Keith was very professional and in tune with our unique relationship and the clips that he produced showed all factors that were important to us during our wedding weekend.

Sent on 06/16/2012
  • CRH-H

Christy · Married on 04/08/2010

Keith filmed our wedding in Key Largo and he did an absolutely amazing job! He captured all the special moments and our friends and family just adored his mini videos! I would recommend Keith Reagan for your wedding or any special event! He is very professional and personable!

Sent on 06/28/2012