12 Reviews for RCL Entertainment

12 RCL Entertainment Reviews

Ricky is so easy to work with and the quality of the lighting, sound equipment and the DJ are great! I would highly recommend them for any type of event where you're hoping for quality music.

Profile Picture User5562923, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you so much to Ricky and Michael for making my day truly special!

I've been working with Ricky since day one, organizing music and sorting out details. My husband and I have a different taste in music than what you typically see at weddings (we met playing dance games like Dance Dance Revolution). As soon as I told Ricky about it, he was very open to letting me customize my song choice! The day of my wedding, everyone had a blast (especially my husband, who actually danced after saying he wouldn't! Haha). Michael, who DJ'd the wedding, was very prompt and on top of things. He allowed my guests to request songs, which made it more enjoyable for everyone.

I would definitely recommend RCL Entertainment!

Profile Picture User5440049, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Great band, great experience. They provided everything we needed and more. One of the biggest comments/compliments we heard at the end of the wedding was how good the band was -a completely fresh, new sound that had everyone dancing for the entire night. The owner ricky is really easy to communicate with, and really just made the whole process easy and worry free. I will definitely hire RCL entertainment for any future events!!! oh, and your party will definitely be blown away by the diversity of a DJ and the sound of a live band..... it was seriously fantastic!!!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

RCL Entertainment is beyond excellent! We purchased several different packages on different occasions "DJ/MC" and "Live Remix" packages in the past, and can't wait to book them again! They will have everyone on their feet dancing and having a fantastic time! Believe me even those who don't dance will not stay in their seats. You will feel like you are a part of the music. We will not use anyone other than RCL Entertainment for all of our occasions. We have used them for weddings, corporate events, birthdays, graduations, and runway shows. We were even more excited when we saw them perform at love concert events! These guys are unbelievable! They're worth every penny. Hire them!!!

Profile Picture Sevana, 7/26/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer

From the planning to the execution of our event, the team at RCL Entertainment provided professional Dj services. Ricky and his team such positive energy and it radiates through their work and in the music they play. He was listened and paid close attention to the details that were most importance to us. His partner was an excellent MC who got everyone excited during our grand entrance and celebrating throughout the evening. Don't just trust my word on his great work, you can see him some really accurate videos of him performing on the internet. The proof is in the pudding. Choose RCL Entertainment and you won't be disappointed.

Profile Picture Robert, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Book these guys!!! My wife & I couldn't have been happier with our choice, Ricky & Justin were amazing!!!! We had our wedding at a friends mansion in Beverly Hills so to have people there we could trust was essential. A wedding is pretty stressful at the best of times & meeting with Ricky we knew we wouldn't have to worry about anything, he didn't disappoint! All we had to worry about was getting our vows right! They were totally professional and consummate gentlemen, thanks to them they took a lot of stress out of the evening! We booked the DJ/MC package, highly recommended! Thanks guys for making our night that much more amazing!

Profile Picture Saxon, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ricky and his team were very understanding with charismatic personalities. They played memorable music that had all ages on the dance floor during our wedding reception. They were flexible, accommodating to last minute changes and open to suggestions. Their DJ set-up is professional and awesome too! If we get married again (which is not likely, lol) we would hire them once more! We highly recommend them for weddings, graduation parties etc.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 1/10/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My clients hired RCL Entertainment for the Live Remix Package at their wedding. Ricky and his crew were very professional in pre-wedding communications as well as the day-of. Ricky and DJ Nel TOTALLY ROCKED the wedding guests all night and I was extremely impressed with the Live Remix package of an excellent DJ and extremely talented drummer!! I have since referred RCL for more weddings/events and am looking forward to working with them for years to come! It takes a lot to impress this Wedding Coordinator of 26 years, and RCL surpasses all expectations - EXCELLENT!!!

Profile Picture Ann , 11/29/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, DJ

Rick was recommended to me by a friend. The bride wanted a DJ and the groom wanted a band. Rick was exactly what they needed! When I saw the video of their wedding I knew I had to have him for mine! As you all know the wedding process is stressful and Rick was one the easiest person I got to work with! The wedding party was a blast! It's been 7 months and I still have people telling me how funky was! Rick puts on a awesome show! The lights, the MC, the drums, and specially his energy... It's contagious! He definitely made the party! Everything was very professional and top quality! I highly recommend him :-)

Profile Picture User5351871, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

RCL Entertainment went above and beyond our wedding entertainment expectations...

From the first interaction we had with RCL, we fell in love. Ricky, the owner, set up a meeting with us to know who we are as a couple, go through important elements of the evening (timeline and song selections, to name a couple), and to see what our overall vision for the night was. He was super helpful in giving suggestions and overall feedback so that we were sure to be making our guests' night a blast.

Our wedding consisted of 400 guests, so we wanted a DJ component that could play all of the songs we wanted in full effect but we also wanted some live music to add some energy and style, RCL was a PERFECT for this... We booked the "Live Remix Package", and it was exactly what we wanted and more!

In addition to the Dj playing all of the songs we wanted, and having an amazing catalog of music and a great ear for mashing up good party tunes; Ricky, the drummer/percussionist (who is also the owner of the company) was PHENOMENAL on the drums. He enhanced the songs seamlessly, but not overpowering or watering down the quality, but actually giving the music a live feel of a band (that is the only way I can truly explain it). They also did a great job of emceeing where needed, always making sure the entire dance floor was locked into the party. The night went off without a hitch and we had an absolute blast! Ricky did what he does best, and not only does he have an impressive musical history, but he humbly uses his talent, skills, and professionalism to make sure that your entertainment is flawless.

I can't say enough about how wonderful this company was to work with, and I will definitely be using them in the future for any event I may have!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

Ricky's services MADE the wedding. It was an epic party because of him. He played the exact type of music we asked for, and didn't play anything we didn't. He was involved the perfect amount, and was a joy to work with. The least stressful part of the wedding by far, because he had everything handled and was so easy to deal with. Also, just a super fun dude to hang out and talk with. I did the Super Live Remix package and it was Ricky on drums and and another guy acting as MC. It was hands down the thing that most people talked about, and I got married on Friday the 13th with a bunch of "luck" themed aspects soooooooo that's saying something, ami right you guys? I'M MARRIED!

Profile Picture SELYNA, 6/13/14, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Well, given our wedding was one of the most important days of our lives, Ricky was the only person we would even consider! People still talk about our wedding, and every time they see us, they always mention how great the music was! Professional through and through! If you're lucky enough to get Ricky for your event, your event will be talked about for a long time!
Mathew and Alexis Clayton