RB Productions Reviews

4 | Sheboygan, WI

4 Reviews for RB Productions

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/06/2016

Ryan and his crew were awesome for our wedding! There was at no point that I felt nervous that they wouldn't do their job to the best potential! I didn't give them really any songs to play and they picked AWESOME songs that everyone loved! They even traveled over a hour and skipped out on a family wedding to make sure that our wedding would be amazing. I would HIGHLY recommend for any DJ services needed.

Sent on 04/20/2017

They were very helpful throughout the entire process. They answered all of my questions quickly. They have a great online portal to pick the songs you want played on your big day!

Sent on 10/07/2015

Kay · Married on 07/25/2014

They are very professional! Did exactly what I asked of them for our 25th Wedding Vow Renewal! Highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/05/2015

Heidi · Married on 07/18/2014

I have been friends Ryan for what seems like forever and he has always been a fun, outgoing, and a caring person with a huge heart. When he offered to DJ our wedding, we were very excited! He and his partner were so flexible and willing to work with us. Even from miles apart! Meeting at my house to choose the music and then go out and visit the reception hall with us, was so convenient and fun! At the reception, they played requests right away, which made our guests very happy!! I have been to weddings where the dj will wait a long time to play requests, if they play them at all! But, RB played them right away! It's comforting and exciting to get feedback from your quests after your reception saying how much fun they had...and that they are STILL talking about it a year later! RB helped us make memories that will last a lifetime and gave us, as the bride and groom, a night we will never forget. By playing our song list, playing requests right away, MCing the event, interacting with our guests (which was fun for the little kids!), and overall, making the event perfect! Thank you, RB Productions for being a part of our special day and helping in making it special!

Mr. and Mrs. Vosters