Razo Entertainment Reviews

14 | Fullerton, CA

14 Reviews for Razo Entertainment

Maria · Getting married on 04/04/2020

Everything was simple and easy!

I met with Dennis and he was great! My fiance and I booked Razo Entertainment for our wedding next year in April, they made everything go really smooth, very exciting!

Sent on 04/02/2019

Autumn · Married on 07/03/2015

Jose and his team are the absolute best! From the very beginning when I first contacted Jose for our wedding to the day before at the rehearsal has been a pleasure to work with. He was super responsive in emails. Always answered any question I had and basically let me do whatever I wanted. One of my favorite parts about Jose is that he came to the rehearsal where he was able to meet my father-in-law (whose band also played that night) so they could discuss details for the next day. My other favorite part was when guests were getting their dinner, Jose played background Disney music. I couldn't believe it! I love Disney. I asked Jose how he knew I liked Disney and he said he researched my Facebook and saw that I was a Disney fan. I love Jose and his team. They provide the best services and I HIGHLY recommend them.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Mike · Married on 12/21/2014

Razo Entertainment was a blessing. The planning from the wedding ceremony to the wedding reception was absolutely painless and the execution was flawless.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Angela · Married on 10/18/2014

Besides being such a nice guy, Razo was always responsive and helpful. He has great taste in music and a wide selection. The most positive thing I will remember is how he handled our day with ease. As a bride, you tend to stress about everything going right on the day of, having a DJ that will do his best and more to make your day run as smoothly as possible is bonus. Thank you! I would highly recommend Razo entertainment for your next event.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Joel · Married on 08/23/2014

Our wedding was in August 23 2014 and Thanks to jose for being on time and courteous.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Hayley · Married on 06/28/2014

We used Razo Entertainment for our lighting for our wedding reception and I count not be more pleased with the result and the look the lighting gave our reception! I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 07/10/2014

Robert · Married on 07/13/2013

Everything was set up perfect and ready when I arrived the lighting was great brought the whole room to life. Razo is the best, the dance floor was never empty and everyone dance and enjoyed the music all night very very professional I would book him inn a heart beat for any event.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2013

Jose was very professional and very awesome! He was a great DJ and all my guest danced all night! The up lighting and globo design he had put up were great. It changed the whole atmosphere of the room, we loved it!

Sent on 07/29/2013

Jose · Married on 04/28/2012

The service provided by the DJ was beyond excellent. On top of playing everything requested they were great on staying on queue with the schedule and awesome with last minute changes. Our DJ Jose Razo, had a great personality and gave our entertainment that spark that ignited everyone along with the dance floor, Highly Recommended!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Jake · Married on 04/21/2012

DJ Razo was everything we expected in a DJ.

He showed up early and stayed late, played all the songs we requested, mixed all the songs nicely, and kept the music going all day long. He was very professional and also dressed nicely.

We would definately recommend DJ Razo for any event you are looking to plan.

Sent on 04/30/2012

Kris · Married on 08/20/2011

It was great! Had nothing to worry about... The assistant you have is very professional and nice.. I have seen and heard other dj's and they do not come close to what you can put together... Thank you!!!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Adrian · Married on 04/20/2013

Mr. Razo was very professional and very well prepared during our initial meeting. He walked us through each step of the event and asked the right questions as needed that pertained to our type of wedding. If we didn't have an answer, he always followed up with us to ensure our event was a success.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Darlene · Married on 09/17/2011

The music was great, everyone was on the dance floor having a great time. Our guest requested certain songs, and they played to the crowd. Good Job!!! It was an amazing night.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Richard · Married on 02/19/2012

3.5

Did a very good job and kept our guest dancing to perfered music

Sent on 03/21/2012