17 Reviews for Razman DJ

He was great! Everyone said they were sore from dancing all night to his awesome selections!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Awesome entertainment and ceremony music!

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/4/12, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ray from Razman Events was the best DJ ever!! He and his wife both attended our wedding and were absolutely amazing at coordinating the event so that it ran smoothly, and everyone had a BLAST! The energy was great and the dance floor was PACKED all night long! They even made an incredible slide show for us, and personalized our music with voice-over messages to our parents and eachother. It was PERFECT! We were so lucky to have had both of them at our wedding, and wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture chelsea, 7/6/12, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

My husband and I used Razman Events Unlimited for our weddings DJ and Clergy for our ceremony. Everytime I met with Ray and Leah I felt at ease and glad I had them in charge. All emails I sent asking a billion questions were answered within hours! The price we paid for the services we received was not enough. They are worth so much more!! Leah made my ceremony personal, she saw my soon to be husband start to tear up and she did as well. Seeing that kind of commitment from someone I only met a few times was so meaningful. Ray made sure everyone at the reception had a fantastic time with the music. My request were played and the dance floor was never empty. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone I know.

Profile Picture Candace, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Officiant

Ray and Leah provided us with fabulous service every step of the way. Ray even took time out of his busy schedule to come to our rehearsal! We would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone!

Profile Picture Rose, 6/19/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography
4.7

We hired RazMan Events to be our DJ for our wedding and to help with coordination of our ceremony. We were planning out wedding long distance and RazMan was great to work with. Their online planning tools, including song requests, were very helpful. They were very quick to respond to emails and were always respectful, accommodating, and helpful. Our guests had a great time dancing during our reception and the music during dinner never seemed too loud or intrusive. We were unable to have an on-site rehearsal due to other events at our venue, so we hired RazMan to help us coordinate the ceremony on the wedding day (make sure people were where they needed to be, start on time, etc). It was still a little hectic leading up to the ceremony as there were last minute questions to be answered, but everything went smoothly once we started. We were hoping that by having the ceremony help it would have made the moments before the ceremony a little less hectic, but overall they were great and we would definitely recommend them to others!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/14/11, 8 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Ray and leah were absolute life savers for our wedding. They took care of us from "soup to nuts." They were extremely flexible and helpful and detail oriented. They had everything covered even things that I didnt even think of. They were extremely patient with me and tentative to all my worries and concerns over even the most miniscule details.Everyone had a blast at the wedding! They were by far the best vendor that we dealt with and I would reccommend them to every bride to be..and groom too.;)

Profile Picture kyleen, 12/31/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

I definitely recommend Razman Events Unlimited to anyone. They were professional and reasonably priced for their services. They really helped make our wedding day special for us.

Profile Picture Jessica , 10/10/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

Razman Events was great. They played all of the songs we wanted and were very helpful all evening. Our guests loved the music and dancing.

Profile Picture Kathleen, 7/24/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

On June 26, 2010 my wife and I celebrated our marraige. Throughout the whole process we leaned on Razman Events Unlimited for guidance, suggestions and anything and everything in between. We used every service they provide and it was well worth it. Leah came with us to every appointment and fought for us to get the best price and best experience possible. Ray was able to find every song we wanted played at our wedding and kept the dance floor filled all night with a mix of slow and fast songs. I confidently recommend Razman Events Unliminted for all your wedding needs.

Josh Merigold

Profile Picture Josh, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography, Wedding Planning

Razman Events provided us with photograhy and our dj services. It was a great price and they are really great people to be around. Our pictures came out awesome. My family and I were very impressed. I would recommend their services to anyone!! Thanks again Razman Events!!!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/1/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography
4.2

The folks at Razman Events were very personable. We had an easy time working with them; in fact, they were the vendor we worried about the least. They listened to what we had to say and were flexible with our requests. I feel their prices were fair, and I'd recommend them to be a stress-free part of your wedding planning.

Profile Picture Sandra, 7/26/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Razman Events provided superior service at my wedding. We could not have been happier with the way everything played out. Guests are still telling us what a great time they had and the folks at Razman had a lot to do with that.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 6/19/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Ray and Leah exceeded all of my expectations! They went above and beyond to make my day as perfect as it could be. They worked with our needs/wants and never pushed to have it any other way. We appreciate all they have done for us. I would HIGHLY recommened their services!

Profile Picture Christine, 5/2/09, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography

Ray and Leah made our wedding great. They handled everything behind the scenes and made sure everything happened according to plan. The music was phenomenal. All of our guests had a great time and we are still hearing comments about our wedding reception. The music played made it fun and kept the party going. Thank you Ray and Leah for making our wedding special and memorable.

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/29/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Videography, Wedding Planning

Ray and Leah were amazing! Ray provided music that kept everyone on the dance floor the entire night. Even when the temperature dropped below 30 degrees everyone was still outside dancing. Leah coordinated everything with the planner and made sure things were where they should be when they should be. I didn't have to worry about a thing that day, which made the day even more special. Thank you both for everything!!!! We highly recommend you to anyone!!!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 11/29/08, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Razman was extremely professional. They worked with us to make sure we had our songs played as well as recommend some that would make the party exciting. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Ken, 9/22/07, 1 Review