72 Reviews for Raymond Video Production

Drone Footage (1)
One Event/Day (1)
USB Flash Drive (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)

Raymond is THE best videographer. Super professional, the final video exceeded both our expectations, felt like watching a movie. No better choice for your wedding video!

Profile Picture Melissa, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

Literally amazing! If you are having a wedding in Puerto Rico (or anywhere for that matter), Raymond is a must for your video and photography!! My husband and I are not models and we can be quite awkward lol Our video is phenomenal! When we saw it I had chills, I couldn't believe it was us! He captured every moment so perfectly and took the time to get to know us. So many people have told me they wish their video looked like mine! Highly recommended!!! Xoxo

Profile Picture Christina, 5/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Fue espectacular el trabajo que hicieron, no pude quedar más satisfecha. Estuvieron pendiente de cada detalle, muy profesionales.

Profile Picture Yahaira, 1/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography, Videography

Raymond Vega is an excellent photographer, we are so happy with the way our pictures came out for our wedding! We couldn't have had a better experience! He was so accommodating with the types of poses we wanted, and the backdrops from all the beautiful areas of San Juan. From the moment my mom and I met with Raymond, he was thorough, professional, and friendly. He showed us all the photo package options, which were reasonably priced and extensive. My husband met Raymond the day of the wedding, and we were both pleased at how well prepared and eager he was to get the best shot possible. I don't think he even took a break the whole day! Our pictures at the Cathedral and Perla Restaurant looked amazing, we even got our pictures back promptly.

It was truly a pleasure working with Raymond. Other photographers that we met with with were controlling, trying to tell us how our wedding should be, but Raymond was open to our ideas to ensure that we had the best pictures possible.

Profile Picture Patricia, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Download, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Reception

I don't know how to express my grattitude to Raymond and his team. As a photographer mysef I know how hard is to document such an important event as a wedding but Raymond made it perfect! He was on time and on point all day and all night, making us feel super confortable. He documented everything even better than what I imagined and when we received our video, in record time, it blew our minds! He DELIVERED! He showcased all the emotions, the happines, the love that we felt that night! He did more than what were expecting; and we knew he was great. He went the extra mile! The investment you make on him and his team for such an important day in your life is priceless. He is more than highly recommended. You have to hire him!!!

Profile Picture Jose, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Raymond y su equipo de trabajo son unos de los mejores videografos en Puerto Rico. Su dedicación, profecionalismo y su atención al detalle son parte de las cualidades que hacen que su trabajo sea perfecto!! Raymon y su equipo de trabajo junto a George hicieron un video emotivo, romantico y lleno de detalles hermoso!! Ver el video fue revivir uno de los momentos mas hermosos de nuestras vidas. Estaremos eternamente agradecidos!!! Los recomiendo a ojo cerrado!! Hiso mi sueño realidad!! ????

Profile Picture Zahida, 4/3/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Mi experiencia con Raymond Video Production fue una extraordinaria. Su profesionalismo y compromiso hicieron de la boda de mis hijos una inolvidable. Recomiendo a todos aquellos que quieran disfrutar de un trabajo profesional que le den la oportunidad a Raymond Video Production. Gracias Raymond por tu excelente trabajo en la boda de Fabian y Gabriella, Dios te bendiga.

My experience with Raymond Video Production was an extraordinary one. His professionalism and compromise made the wedding of my daughter and son an unforgettable celebration. I recommend to all of those who wants to enjoy a professional job give an opportunity to Raymond Video Production. Thank you Raymond for your excellent job in Fabian's and Gabriella's wedding, God bless you.

Profile Picture Iris, 9/19/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are extremely happy with our movie. We enjoy watching it again and again. We never imaged how hard they would work that night to capture all the great shot from our wedding. After seeing them in action, I understand the difficulties in doing a movie in only one day. They are worth way and beyond what we paid. I love our wedding video, I Love it!

Profile Picture User6254110, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Blu-Ray, Ceremony, Cinematic, High-Def Video

Raymond Vega is amazing! His work is amazing and they did an exceptional job! They were so easy to contact and speak to before and after the wedding. We’re are so happy to have him as part of our BIG day!!! Raymond was so professional. We loved every moment from our wedding which I will cherish forever!!

Vivian & Jonathan

Profile Picture Vivian, 6/12/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Blu-Ray, High-Def Video

I can't stop watching our wedding video, I have it in my iPad and iPhone and it’s very easy to show it to everyone. They are very professional and talented and very easy to work with. My wife and I could not be happier with the services Raymond provided us. My only regret was not hiring Raymond as my photographer as well.

Profile Picture Angel, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, High-Def Video

We were very picky when choosing vendors as we were looking for the best...and we found a Winner! After the anxiety of the two months wait after the wedding day, when we received the video, we were stunned with the beauty and sentiment portrayed. I couldn't stop my tears. I am so happy we chose Raymond Vega and his team to be our wedding cinematographer.

Profile Picture Priscilla, 5/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cinematic, Blu-Ray

I found them on Wedding Wire and I am so happy I did. They are extremely professional and their work proves it. Thank you so much for all you did in our day.

Profile Picture Johana , 5/1/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, Ceremony, High-Def Video

- Great work!!! Thanks to Raymond and his team for giving us their 100% in our day. My wife and I are more than happy with the final work. I give you 100% more…Thanks!!!

Profile Picture Denise, 4/26/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, High-Def Video, Blu-Ray, Ceremony

The wedding story film you did for us is Beautiful. Thanks for your professionalism and God bless your talent! Amanda & Héctor

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/25/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Cinematic, High-Def Video, Blu-Ray

Raymond did an amazing job!!! He is extremely talented and is a pleasure to work with. His responsibility along with his talent, is impressive. We are so happy we chose the best!

Profile Picture User6017728, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Blu-Ray, Cinematic, High-Def Video

If you want your wedding ceremony to be captured excellent and keep the memories for almost forever, Raymond Vega Photography is who you want to call. We can confidently say that our children will be proud of their parents when they look at our wedding photos that were captured in style and with precision by Raymond photography. It is amazing how they are able to come out with excellent service delivery in a relatively short while. We highly recommend them. Thank you for the wonderful memories of our special day

Profile Picture Jane, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding ceremony was covered by Raymond Vega Photography and the outfit duly delivered on all the promises. The experience was wonderful right from the moment we placed a call to them and we met for discussions, everything went on seamlessly. Thanks to Raymond Photography, we were able to get some ideas that added glamor and beauty to our day. Unlike the traditional photography methods, we did not have to pose to take pictures and the images came out perfect having natural looks. This made the day even more fun and exciting.

Profile Picture Robinson, 3/6/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Raymond did my Sweet 15 a long time ago and now I marry the man of my life. We are so happy we booked him. It is the most beautiful film I ever had! Thank you Raymond for making my memories Everlasting!. Rosalyn Bennett & Pablo

Profile Picture Rosalyn , 2/13/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, High-Def Video, Ceremony

I usually do not do reviews but when you get such an excellent service like the one we got from Raymond Video Production, it is only fair to let others know our experience and possibly profit from the same excellent service we got. It is not very common to have excellent service come with affordable price, but with Raymond Video Production, we got more than what we paid for and we have subsequently recommended them to friends and family especially as they could not stopping asking for the contact details of Raymond after seeing our wedding videos. Thank you guys.

Profile Picture Jackson, 2/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I never knew the essence and value of professional photography until I heard about Raymond Video Production from a friend of mine that would not stop showering his praises on the outfit. I suggested to my partner that we give them a call and see what they have in stock. After some discussions we hired Raymond Video Production to do the video works for our wedding and all we can say is thank you to Raymond Video Production. We can confidently show the video of our wedding to anybody thanks to the clear and crystal image it came out in. We are already considering contacting them for our wedding anniversary and we are sure they will oblige.

Profile Picture User4974243, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I am very happy with the quality of service delivery by Raymond Video Production. Not only did we get the service at an incredibly affordable rate, the fact that Raymond and his team were able to give us such excellent service even with a relatively short notice makes it even more satisfactory and commendable.
If you are looking to make your day memorable without having to break the bank, then you know how important it is to capture those magical moments in great style and with the professionalism it is worth.
My spouse and I really recommend them.

Thank you very much Raymond Video Production

Profile Picture margaret, 1/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Raymond is an amazing, talented and great storyteller. We never expected to receive images that made us laugh, cry and had us reliving that day! Thank You for being a part of our wedding. Our families said it is the best video movie they have ever seen!

Profile Picture Delise, 1/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, Ceremony, Blu-Ray

Amazing!!!! Love our wedding video. Raymond, you are commendable! You are very artistic and your great work deserves an Oscar!

Profile Picture Ely, 1/4/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Cinematic, Blu-Ray, High-Def Video, Ceremony

Wedding ceremonies are great moment and having this special day captured in great images is something that cannot be overemphasized. My husband and I decided to give a photography gift to our daughter that was getting married. We contacted Raymond Vega Photography and we were able to reach a conclusion after some hours of deliberations. Not only did we give our daughter a great wedding gift, we were happy with the service delivery from Raymond Vega photography. The images came out great and the production was simply perfect

Profile Picture Meryl, 12/5/14, 1 Review