RayMar Photography Reviews

RayMar Photography 5
RayMar Photography 6
RayMar Photography 7

Justine · Getting married on 06/05/2020

The answer to all your photo ans video needs

Amazing service! Great pictures! They were so nice, responsive to all my questions and have multiple affordable service packages!

Sent on 06/30/2019

Paola Garza y Bryan Bronstad · Getting married on 05/09/2020

Engagement photos

We had an amazing experience with raymar photography , he and his wife are the best team, they are very very friendly, very very patient if you don’t know a location they will find it for you , they found us the most beautiful location, his wife is awesome she help me to change my outfits like 3 times , they’re the most professional photographers that you’re going to find in Houston, don’t worry about your budget, they prices are so amazing, he is so amazing , he hold our dog for some photos that his wife was taking us some photos with out our puppy , yes they’re pet friendly couple too! So if you have your baby dog feel free to make it part of the pictures! I highly recommended them! Better photographers in Houston Texas, i just saw our photos and my fiancé and I we love them! , he also has the complete wedding packages not only engagement photos, so if you and your fiancé need some photographers and videos they’re perfect! Feel free to contact them and ask for more information! They response is immediately and exactly to the point and also you tell them what you’re looking for and they will give you the best options for every couple! Our photos were country in a beautiful location in Kingwood Texas , pet friendly, that’s what my fiance and I we were looking for , but they have plenty of options perfect for every couple ! Thank you Reymar photography for making our engagement photos such an amazing experience and for accepting our dog to be part of it !!

Paola & Bryan

Sent on 04/22/2019
    RayMar Photography 8
  • Miranda

Miranda · Getting married on 04/17/2020

Engagement Photos

We just had our engagement photos this weekend with Ray! He has always been very responsive to emails. The weather this weekend was also questionable and he was very flexible and we were able to make it happen anyway. Not to mention the pictures were beautiful! Looking forward to upcoming bridal and wedding photos!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • CruzWin

Linda · Getting married on 02/22/2020

Engagement pics

Ray and his wife is the perfect team. I was so nervous but they made us feel comfortable and happy. I would recommend them.

Sent on 01/22/2019
  • Andie

Andie · Getting married on 01/11/2020

Engagement/Already Married photos

RayMar is beyond professional, funny and nice! He knows how to give direction and takes your ideas you have and use them too! My husband and I are THRILLED with our photos, and we CAN NOT WAIT until our wedding! RayMar gets a 100 out of 5 stars! You won’t be disappointed with him Brides!

Sent on 02/07/2019
    RayMar Photography 21
    RayMar Photography 22
  • Halle

Halle · Getting married on 11/25/2019

Fun and great quality photos

RayMar company did a great job capturing the love between me and my fiancé . The photographer was on time and had a great attitude working with us. He was even willing to be flexible with time and place. I would definitely recommend this company .

Sent on 04/01/2019

Janet · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Engagement Session

We had a great experience working with Raymar Photography because of the quality of the services and products they offer.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon Mcspadden · Married on 11/02/2019

10/10 recommend!!

We just took our engagement pictures and I can’t even begin to explain how happy we are with them! He captured our vision perfectly and can’t wait to see how our wedding pictures turn out!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Kayla Souza · Married on 10/26/2019

Engagement pictures

Seriously, these guys are wonderful! I’ve never had someone be so quick to respond and quick to get us our products. They turned out BEAUTIFULLY! And they were so helpful with finding a great spot and positioning and just pleasant to be around in general. I give them all the stars!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Sabrina Lopez · Married on 10/19/2019

Awesome photographer! Highly recommend.

Ray and his wife Marissa were super nice. They were very flexible with all the rain. We were looking for a photographer within our price range, and they had super affordable packages.

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Alma

Alma Pena-Rodriguez · Married on 10/19/2019

Amazing! Knows exactly how to accommodate our likes into the photo session. Gave us exactly what we wanted.

Amazing pictures. Marissa had so much patience with how we liked the pictures. Highly recommend this photographer.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Brittani · Married on 10/05/2019

Engagement photos

Ray and his wife Marissa did our engagement photos. They made us feel comfortable and were considerate of our views and style we had planned for the shoot. We can’t wait to get our wedding photos taken by them.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    RayMar Photography 23
    RayMar Photography 24
  • Luis

Luis Sandoval · Married on 09/28/2019

We just "Click"

RayMar are a friendly, creative, and professional duo! They were worth the 4 hr. drive to meet them at the photography venue. It was a hot and humid day, which meant I had to use a cloth to wipe down face and make sure perspiration was not obvious in the pictures. Raymar did not hesitate to assist us with that when they saw it was needed. Love their personalities and how they made us feel comfortable. Not one picture felt awkward and we appreciated that about them. Thank you again RayMar for your great work and we can't wait to experience our Wedding Day with the both of you!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Zariyan

Zariyan Jiwani · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Photographer.

Great photography. Gave pictures timely. Came before time.

Sent on 10/12/2019

Holly Reichert · Married on 06/21/2019

Surprise engagement photos

My now fiancé surprised me with a photographer to capture our engagement. I am very particular about my photos and Ray and his wife did a great job! They captured the proposal really well, and knew a lot of different poses to pose us in after. They even asked me if I wanted to take any more photos! They were flexible on timing, and returned some of the photos in just 2 hours! They quickly answered all our texts. Could not have asked for a better photographer!

Sent on 06/25/2019

rebecca · Married on 05/25/2019

Wonderful!

We were really nervous about taking our engagement pictures for some reason. Ray made it easy for us and enjoyable! I can’t wait for him to capture our wedding day!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Daniela Martinez · Married on 05/19/2019

Engagement pictures

We had a very positive experience doing our engagement pictures with raymar photography. They were very patient and professional!

Sent on 05/23/2019

Megan Vasquez · Married on 05/18/2019

They were amazing!

They were super easy to work with! Our engagement photos came out perfect as well as our wedding photos. I will definitely be using them for other services in the future!

Sent on 06/25/2019
    RayMar Photography 25
    RayMar Photography 26

Shana · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I cannot say enough about Raymar photography. They are so amazing! They are so sweet, quick, talented, knowledgable, and flexible. I am beyond thrilled to have hired them for our wedding. I cannot recommend them enough! If you are searching, stop now, and just book them because you will be absolutely happy you did! Thank you Ray and Marissa!

Sent on 12/19/2018
    RayMar Photography 27
    RayMar Photography 28

Crystal Leyva · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing photographer!

Absolutely amazing photographer! Him and his wife were incredibly professional, timely, attentive, and accommodating. They made us feel so comfortable, completely calm and ease. You will NOT be disappointed in his work. My engagement photos are simply amazing! I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. They made sure to get every angle and the perfect shot. We are looking forward to our wedding day!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kaytlin · Married on 04/06/2019

What a great couple to capture special moments for other couples!

Ray and Marissa captured my engagement session and I could not be happier with their work. They are so welcoming and made us feel comfortable the entire time. They took the time to be personable and got to know us, as we did with them. Marissa was great with staging shots and was helpful in taking some suggestions I brought from Pinterest and helped us recreate them. Our pictures were back the NEXT DAY, and the quality was far better than I could have ever done in less than 24 hours. I can't wait to see what they do on our big day in a few months!! I have to be honest, when planning on a budget, I was nervous that I wouldn't be able to find an affordable photographer with great quality and reputation. For the package and quality that this couples has to offer, I couldn't believe how reasonable they are. Thank you, RayMar, for your generosity and dedication to what you do and to your clients.

Sent on 10/29/2018

Mark Garner · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing, Easy, Fun, and Top Quality

RayMar Photography turned out to be such a wonderful route to go for our engagement pictures. They were so friendly, easy going, creative, and passionate about striving for excellence. We can’t wait to use them for our wedding!

Sent on 10/29/2018
    RayMar Photography 29
    RayMar Photography 30
    RayMar Photography 31
    RayMar Photography 32
    RayMar Photography 33

Christi · Married on 03/15/2019

Amazing!

I am so incredibly happy with the photo session and the pictures we got from RayMar Photography!! They were so easy to work with, very friendly and professional. I loved the attention to detail in the capturing of the photos and I am beyond excited with the final pictures! All of the pictures were great!! It’s a good thing I don’t have to pick which ones I want, cause I never could!! Even more exciting, is that I get to have them capture our wedding too!!

Sent on 11/30/2018

Mariandre Lemus · Married on 02/25/2019

Friendly and professional 🤗

It was such an amazing experience! Love the shoot and would shoot again

Sent on 02/28/2019

Alexis Mondragon · Married on 02/19/2019

Alex Photoshoot

Love the vision and professionalism

Sent on 02/21/2019