Ray Mar Productions Reviews

212 | Goodyear, AZ

212 Reviews for Ray Mar Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Oscar from RayMar was amazing! He definitely made the wedding a success! Everyone commented on how great he was!

Sent on 11/05/2012

Ray Mar completely made our wedding a spectacular success! To be honest we initially chose Ray because we were on a tight budget and he gave us a spectacular military discount and came HIGHLY recommended. Not only did he exceed expectations, we would/should have paid more! It's the only DJ I've met who instantly became apart of our family during the event, dancing and singing as much as the rest of us. I think he had just as much fun doing our wedding reception than we had in it. He took all of my music requests ahead of time and added extra songs that fit our wedding PERFECTLY! Probably my favorite moment was when he got us men up in front of everyone and taught us the Temptations Dance, it was really classy and fun. Also, I'm not sure he does this for everyone, but he took tons of free pictures of our entire event and mailed a CD to us all free of charge. Honestly, I don't normally take the time to do reviews online, but Ray was so over the top perfect and really apart of my family that I felt this was the least I could do.
    So if you are looking for a great, funny, fun, and classy DJ who plays any song you can think of (new and old), a guy who really cares about his job and making sure everyone has fun...then look no further than Ray! Also, my parents almost never dance at reception, yet my parents were on the dance floor all night including my two 80-year old grandmas!

Sent on 11/03/2012

Vincent · Married on 10/12/2012

When you plan a wedding you can hire a weekend DJ or you can hire a professional. Ray is a professional entertainer who kept our guests involved, and made the wedding a great event. My wife and were stressed a bit planning the wedding but Ray did a great job is helping us through it.

I would recommend Ray to ANYONE looking for a DJ, Officiate or anything else.

Great Guy + Great Job = Great Wedding!

Thank you!!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Tina · Married on 09/19/2012

Working at the City of Goodyear for the past 17 years, little did I know that I would be planning a business event for over 100 people practically on my own. It was my great luck to have met Ray Martinez at one of our local Chamber of Commerce meetings. Ray not only does weddings, but he also does corporate events.
    Ray came to my rescue by being a true professional and making my first ever Small Business Summit a success. Ray was my M.C. and entertainment for the event, always keeping it professional but not "stuffy", He also assisted me by attending all of my planning meetings, working with my video and IT staff, writing the day's script, and with his years of experience, was always there to offer a word of advice.
    Ray is a true trusted professional who honestly cares about his clients and values your event's success as much as you do. I would highly recommend Ray Mar Productions for any event that you are planning.
    The Small Business Summit went so well with Ray's assistance, that he has joined us again in planning for next year's Small Business Summit and I wouldn't want to do it without him.
    Tina Daniels, Business Advocate City of Goodyear

Sent on 12/05/2012

My sister had Raymar as her DJ, her husband's brother had Raymar for their DJ. I knew our wedding would be in great hands! I had a mariachi band for my cocktail hour and we were having a hard time deciding some details but raymar called me immediately to make sure what I wanted would happen. He ensured me he follows the flow of the guests and what they are liking and who is dancing and it helps determine what music he plays and gets every single person up and dancing, and all my guests described word for word what he does, it was amazing! Our family from Michigan all said it was one of the BEST and funnest weddings they have ever been to! He had ALL the guests up and dancing until we had to leave the venue. It was SO much fun and he played all the best music to accommodate all ages, i can't say enough how he got everyone up, dancing and having fun. One of the main reasons I loved him as our DJ because he is the BEST DJ. He does more than just playing good songs, he keeps the whole crowd involved at all times and is just so awesome! All our guests mentioned how much fun he was having and it showed. He really enjoys weddings and having fun and I could spend all day saying great things about Raymar, funnest DJ ever!

Sent on 09/25/2012

Tiara · Married on 08/11/2012

Joe was amazing. We got all the songs we requested and he played along with some of the silly things we wanted to do at the reception.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Donna · Married on 06/03/2012

Ray flew from Arizona to MC and DJ our wedding. It was more than we could ever want!! He's professional from start to finish. And if he's a Hall of Famer, what more could you say?

Sent on 09/25/2012

Brittany · Married on 05/26/2012

Ray made everyone feel welcome and included on our special day. He had a fun loving, positive and up beat demeanor that really set the tone of the entire night. I would without a doubt, recommend RayMar Productions to my friends and family.

Sent on 09/29/2012

Amy · Married on 05/25/2012

Ray was amazing and made our day exactly what we hoped for!! He was the life of the party!! I especially loved the introductions he did for bridal party! As well as the military toast !!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Rebecca · Married on 05/18/2012

RayMar was by far the most entertaining and memorable DJ not just for me but from my guests also, I'm still getting complements on how wonderful he was. He kept the party going all night long. From the beginning of the ceremony everything went smoothly. The music was on cue for everything. From walking down the isle, to the bouquet toss, and the guarder toss. He played most of the songs we picked, including requests from guests. He was extremely enthusiastic and had the crowd involved the whole time. If i had to do it over, I would definitely book RayMar again. Heck I may even for other events.

Sent on 05/31/2012

Ricardo · Married on 05/06/2012

DJ Raymar was awesome, he delivered on everythng we asked for. He kept the party going and the dancefloor hopping. Worth every penny, would definetely recommend him to my friends and family

Sent on 05/31/2012

Jennifer · Married on 04/28/2012

Ray helped our wedding planning and event flow smoothly and successfully. We had many compliments about the fun evening our guests had and Ray was the perfect entertainer. We only wish the night had lasted longer as nobody was ready for the night to be over. Thanks again for helping us enjoy our wedding.

Sent on 06/17/2012

Sarah · Married on 04/16/2012

Ray was amazing. He ensured that we had everything we needed and kept the party going. Our wedding was a Monday, but you would have never known that with the crowd and energy that Ray kept alive. Additionally, he performed our ceremony music and was right on time for everything. Ray is amazing at what he does and we are so fortunate to have had him as our DJ. I would highly recommend his services.

Sent on 05/25/2012

Nathan · Married on 04/01/2012

DJRaymar was great! Not only did he do a fantastic job at MCing our ceremony he gave us great recommendations for all of our other vendors.

Sent on 12/04/2012

Sharolyn · event on 03/29/2012

I have worked with this vendor on a number of occasions. He is creative, listens well, and always on time. I have recommended him to a number of others and all have been pleased with his services and would use him at another event.

Sent on 12/31/2012

Narda · Married on 03/24/2012

What a wonderful experience we had with Ray. He was very professional by providing us with a wedding itinerary for our overall ceremony. He recommended the prefect music for our ceremony and our reception. He also went over and above by taking photos of our wedding which turned out so beautiful. The photos of my husband and I brought tears to my eyes. He even captured several photos of my children dancing with me (a mother's pride and joy). He took care of my husband and I by ensuring we had everything we needed during our reception. After the ceremony he give us a CD with all the photos he took. Once again, I was overjoyed in reliving that day. He was exceptional.

Sent on 04/14/2012

Jill · event on 01/16/2012

Ray has become a fixture at our annual conference. The group loves the way he interacts with them and gets everyone on the dance floor. His attentiveness to the music preferences of the group is also very much appreciated. Everyone from this professional group has a wonderful time.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2012

DJ Raymar was everything we hoped for in a DJ and more. He is extremely knowledgeable about not only his role in the wedding, but how everything should run to ensure that things go smoothly. He is willing to help in any way that he can and his focus is on the couple, especially the bride, and their happiness with the entire experience. He realizes how special the day is and is 100% willing to go over and above expectations. Not only were my husband and I beyond satisfied and happy with his role in our wedding, but all of our guests absolutely loved him. The dance floor was never empty and everyone had a wonderful time-- people still comment and gush about our wedding reception and DJ Raymar even a year later. I would highly, highly recommend DJ Raymar to anyone.

Sent on 01/01/2013
  • User2187092 · event on 12/31/2011

RAY MAR is the BEST DJ we have had at any of community events! He keeps the party rolling and the guests engaged. I have had him out for three of our events and would hire him again in a heartbeat. He makes the party a party!

Sent on 01/21/2012

Rebekah · event on 12/16/2011

DJ Ray Mar made our event a complete success! He is a true professional that knows how to get a party going. He picks up on the preferences of the crowd and responds well.

Sent on 01/22/2012

Anthony · Married on 12/11/2011

Ray made the best day of our lives even better. We were on a limited budget and had to be modest with our event. Ray turned that modest event into one fir for a King and Queen. Everyone complimented us on our DJ, and told us they had a great time. One of the groomsman hates weddings at the end he told me this was the best wedding he had ever been to. That's saying something he had been to four weddings in his young lifetime, mine was number five. Ray worked with us and made us feel like family rather than a customer. I do not consider Ray my DJ but, a friend. Thank you, Ray for making our wedding experience unforgettable.

A very happy customer,

Anthony and Kait Manna

Sent on 01/24/2012

Jody · Married on 12/03/2011

I hired Ray Martinez 8 years ago to provide DJ services for my daughters wedding and everyone of the 200 guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended, for a lot of reason but RayMar was absoutely one of those reasons. I searched the internet 8 years later to find him for my event this month and once again he didn't let me down. The DJ made the party. My thanks to him and I would recommend no other!!

Sent on 12/12/2011

Sonya · event on 12/02/2011

RayMar Productions is hands down the best DJ in the business. The service was professional and personalized and exceeded all of our expectations. Our Holiday Party was an extraordinary event due to the entertainment provided by RayMar. Our employees had an amazing time and are still talking about the event and looking forward to next year! I cannot say enough about the engagement and exciting atmosphere created by RayMar, our dance floor was standing room only all night long. Thank you so much Ray for sharing your wonderful gifts and talents with us and making our Holiday Party a memorable event!

Sent on 03/14/2012

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2011

DJ Ray was amazing. He called me back any time I called. He arrived on time and was very professional. DJ Ray was a lot of fun and the guest really enjoyed his performance. He played the exact music that we wanted. I enjoyed having him as our DJ

Sent on 11/16/2011

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2011

We loved RayMar as our dj. We even had someone comment on him stating, they got ripped off on the dj for their daughters wedding. They paid much more for someone with a lot less experience and the service was no where close to being as good as RayMar! Thanks Ray!

Sent on 11/03/2011