Ray Mar Productions Reviews

212 | Goodyear, AZ

212 Reviews for Ray Mar Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Julie · Married on 09/14/2013

Ray Martinez was the DJ at my first wedding 26 years ago. I reconnected with him via Facebook, and when I found he was far from ready to retire, I knew he was the perfect choice for my second wedding this past weekend. He made the party the first time, and I was not disappointed this time. He suggested asking my guests to request songs via the rsvp cards, played 'name that tune' to move the guest tables thru the buffet line, and really honored our wish to make this a very laid back casual affair. In addition, he took almost 300 photos for us and basically was the MC for the entire affair. I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Diane -- President National Concierge Assoc. AZ Chapter · event on 08/17/2013

Ray was absolutely TERRIFIC--had added to the success of our Gala. He music was wonderful, he sang and he also took pictures and he was easy to work with. Our members could not stop talking how wonderful Ray was and I am recommending him to all who would be in need of his services.

Sent on 08/29/2013

John · event on 06/14/2013

It might appear that I simply gave five stars on all the categories simply to give five stars. In all honestly, if I had the chance, I would double my star rating. Ray Mar Productions was amazing! With 300 people at our annual dinner and awards ceremony, Ray was very professional, well prepared, and came up with ways to keep the program energetic when the unexpected happened. He was very empathic anticipating the needs of each person speaking, excellent choice of background music during dinner and transitions during the program, and helped keep a positive energy with unique music introducing each of our award winners. I’ll continue to use his services for future events with the knowledge the music production and announcing parts will be in good hands.

Sent on 06/21/2013

Everyone had a great time with ray mar!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Marisela · Married on 05/24/2013

Would I recommend Ray Mar Productions for DJ services? Absolutely yes!

I just want to take a moment to say how wonderful Ray Martinez with Ray Mar Production is!! He really came through for us on our Wedding day. When the original DJ company we hired for DJ services did not show up for our March 24, 2013 wedding we were terrified. I remember my sister telling me “not to panic we are calling around to find a replacement” are you kidding me my wedding is starting in 15 minutes! I was really feeling upset that our special day was not going to be perfect. After calling around Ray Martinez was found and was willing at the very last minute to get over to our wedding just as the ceremony was ending. He came over introduced himself made sure he got all my special songs I requested and was as pleasant as could be. Soon after I knew I didn’t have to worry and we rocked the night away!! I still have guest from my wedding stating what an amazing job he did and we couldn’t thank him enough for saving our special day! Troy and Marisela Newcomb.

Sent on 07/17/2013

Dallas · event on 05/19/2013

I included some current and older song requests and Ray was right on the spot to make sure he had everything I wanted. The party flow was great and everyone had a great time dancing and enjoying the music. I have heard from many of the party attendees later they thought the music was great.

I would totally and completely recommend Ray for any type of an event in which you want to have a great time.

Thanks Ray!

Sent on 06/02/2013

APRIL · Married on 04/13/2013

Ray Mar Productions did a fabulous job at our wedding. He was so entertaining and seemed genuinely happy to be a part of our day. He listened to all of our requests and did his best to grant all of them. He kept the crowd on the dance floor and kept everyone entertained. He did have a family emergency that caused him to leave an hour early the night of our wedding, and I must confess I was a little worried when he told me about it a week prior to the wedding. In the end he had a solid backup ready to entertain us for the final hour. The whole thing turned out great, and truly was a night to remember. We would highly recommend Ray Mar to all of our friends.

Sent on 05/31/2013
  • Val

Val · Married on 03/23/2013

If you're looking for a DJ definitely check out Ray Mar! He is so easy to work with, he makes you feel very comfortable about your special day AND his enthusiam is amazing! I would 100% Ray Mar any day for any occasion!

Sent on 04/30/2013

Cathy · Married on 03/03/2013

RayMar has such a big heart. He doesn't just play music at your wedding. He makes everyone feel special. He brings such joy and love to the wedding. He is so easy to work with. I am a wedding photographer, so I have seen alot of DJ's in action. But when I worked at a wedding with RayMar I knew that I was in the presence of someone who does his job far and above the rest. It was such an honor to have him at my wedding. Thanks to you RayMar forever..... My day was more beautiful than I ever imagined it could be because you were there guiding the way. You didn't just work for us that day, you were adopted into the family.

Sent on 03/08/2013

Teresa · Married on 02/23/2013

Ray Mar is the absolute best... he is very professional and knows how to keep the party going and everyone involved. Family and friends still talk about the fun they had and how great Ray May was! Thanks Ray Mar for making our vow renewal so memorable and fun!

Sent on 05/31/2013
  • kristy

kristy · Married on 02/16/2013

When selecting a DJ for our wedding, Jamal and I had no idea what to look for! After much research and reading hundreds of reviews I was convinced that DJ Ray Mar was the DJ for our wedding, and I am so happy with the decision we made! DJ Ray Mar made my wedding day flow smoothly. The morning of my wedding, there was a misunderstanding with the contract. After talking it through, DJ Ray Mar made everything ok! He is an honest and professional man! One thing that really stood out was that he truly cared about our wedding day and wanted it to be amazing. He even rescued me from my guests and made sure I sat down and ate dinner! Thank you DJ Ray Mar for everything! I hope to have you at events in the future:)

Sent on 03/29/2013

Alfred · Married on 02/15/2013

Ray is very much a professional and was very perceptive to the needs of the guests and to those of the wedding party. I would be glad to hire him for another event and highly recommend him to anyone having a special event.

Sent on 03/05/2013

Jess · Married on 12/22/2012

We gave a 25th wedding anniversary party, which was a surprise one!! RayMar was just wonderful, he met with us prior to the party, sat with us, went over ideas, some were ours and some were his. All and all, everyone of them were delivered in the exact way we planned. He is on top of things, very creative too, I strongly recommend people let him HELP with the ideas of the event. He was interactive with everyone, there was never and dead time. After the party, he packed up his stuff, and then offered to help us with the clean-up! 'I'm no dummy', I took him up on it!!! Great job!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Kelly · event on 12/14/2012

Ray Mar is wonderful! He is professional, organized and knows just how to get the crowd involved. Every event we have had with him has been a success!! He is a great DJ, a great person and tons of fun. I highly recommend him to make your next party, wedding or event spectacular!

Sent on 12/19/2012
  • Deborah

Deborah · Married on 12/12/2012

Ray was wonderful. Even though he charged slightly more than some of the other DJ's that were interviewed, he was well worth the price. He made our very special. He was very attentive to all our guests. He made sure everyone was having fun. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs a dj.

Sent on 12/27/2012

Jana · Married on 11/24/2012

I chose DJ Ray based on a recommendation and personal experience. My maid of honor had him at her wedding and he did an outstanding job. He was outgoing and interacted easily with my guests. He got the guests excited as he announced the bridal party. His personality suits his profession perfectly. He was one of the highlights of our reception.

Sent on 12/05/2012

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2012

Absolutely wonderful with his work. Made sure we were happy and was a huge help on the day of the wedding. I wouldn't have chosen anyone else, and I will reccomend him to anyone who asks me for wither a DJ or officiant!

Sent on 12/04/2012

Dee Dee · Married on 11/17/2012

RayMar was the DJ for my husband's 50th birthday party. Everyone had a FANTASTIC time :) thanks to the great music and the personal touch he added MCing the evening. He has so much energy! RayMar was truly having a good time working while we were all celebrating.
    RayMar is extremely professional and FUN!
    Dee Dee

Sent on 12/31/2012
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 11/10/2012

Ray Mar was fantastic. He got my husband to dance which I thought would be impossible since I haven't got him to dance in almost 6 years. he played amazing music and he even got on the dance floor and danced with us. When we asked everyone what there favorite part of our wedding was, they all said our dj was the best. Everyone loved how funny he is and loved all the music.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Nina · Married on 11/10/2012

Ray did a wonderful job as the DJ for our wedding! He was very professional, fun, and was very easy to communicate with!

Sent on 11/30/2012

Liza · Married on 11/03/2012

Ray was amazing!! He took time out of his busy schedule to meet with us prior to the wedding and go thru the entire venue step by step. His help with the planning process and genuine consideration was exemplified when he himself showed up to our wedding to make sure everything went smoothly and to bless our marriage/families. I would recommend RayMar productions to anyone that is getting married or have any other event. They are AMAZING!!

Thank you Ray...

Sent on 11/28/2012

Breanna · Married on 11/03/2012

Ray was amazing! He kept everything on schedule, he was great at personalizing the service he provided. He also took care of my husband and me by doing little things like always making sure we had water, and getting food for us without even asking. On another note, I am in love with the Rolling Stones, so Ray brought in band shirts for us to wear and take pictures in. He also played a great combination of music that got all ages on the dance floor! He sang with my grandma, and danced around with my cousins! Honestly, Ray is one of the best professionals I have ever had the pleasure of meeting! He's a true friend now, and I really believe that anyone who hires him will have the time of their lives. People- a DJ is everything for your wedding- you want someone who is natural, fun and makes everyone comfortable- and you get that and more if you go with Ray Mar. Also, I am military, returning from a tour in the middle east, and Ray worked with the price. He is very supportive of service members! I know I keep bragging about him, but honestly- he make the wedding! Please do yourself a favor, and trust Ray to handle your wedding reception, he's brilliant!

Sent on 11/29/2012

Alex · Married on 11/03/2012

The DJ brought the house down! He played music that everyone could dance to, and watched to make sure everyone stayed involved. Every part of the night was on cue and there was never a dull moment. He made sure to play everything we asked for and built the music playlist around our selections. I definitely would recommend Ray Mar Productions and Oscar (our DJ for the night).

Sent on 12/05/2012

Diana · event on 11/03/2012

Ray Mar, is not only a DJ, but an entertainer and Master of Ceremony. He is very professional and prompt with our schedules.

I recommend him to be your Master of Ceremony at all of your events. He is truly the very best here in Arizona.

Sent on 07/02/2014

Kat · Married on 10/27/2012

DJ Ray Mar was amazing! I procrastinated on getting him my requests until the night before and I was so surprised he fulfilled all of them on such short notice! My now father-in-law thought we were crazy when we told him how much we paid for DJ Ray Mar's services but after the wedding was all over he says "the DJ made the entire wedding so awesome and now I see that he's definitely worth what you paid, if not more". This means a lot coming from him! I was so happy with the job he did and my husband and I would recommend him to ANYONE!

Sent on 11/19/2012