Ray Mar Productions Reviews

212 | Goodyear, AZ

212 Reviews for Ray Mar Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Katie · Married on 11/26/2016

Ray Mar was amazing! We met with Ray Mar twice before the wedding because he wanted to get to know us (we planned the wedding in 5 weeks). He was extremely personable and changed the ceremony to best suit my husband and I. After the wedding, multiple guests asked if he was a relative because of how personable he was and his interaction with us. He was truly happy for my husband and I and we could tell he wanted to make the ceremony as special as possible for us. He took the time to write his own introduction of how my husband and I met and turned it into a Christmas story that rhymed. He is extremely creative and adds just the right amount of humor to the ceremony. It is obvious that Ray Mar loves being an officiant and loves being at weddings. We would highly recommended him to anyone!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Ray Mar provided us with a better wedding experience then we ever could have imagined. He truly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. Not only did he have the perfect play list, he helped straighten my dress before walking down the isle, brought my husband and I drinks during dinner because we didn't have a wait staff, took pictures at the end of the night when our photographers left, and even dressed in our wedding colors. I would recommend DJ Ray Mar to anyone who is in need of a DJ. I don't think there is anyone else out there who could have done a better job. Thanks Ray!!

Sent on 06/22/2016

Kristine · event on 06/03/2016

Ray mar and his team was a pleasure to work with! Very professional!

Sent on 06/09/2016
  • O

Oana · event on 12/12/2015

I had the pleasure to work with DJ Ray Mar at Benevilla's 2015 Festival of Cheer. As an Entertainment Committee member, my job was to coordinate various performances and artists, and to overall assist DJ Ray. DJ Ray not only played music for the audience, but also entertained the crowd with different announcements and fun musical facts, attracting many people to the event stage. He also supported the vendors exhibiting at the event, by inviting the attendees to visit all business stands present.
    DJ Ray Mar was easily able to put everyone in a great mood with his stellar emceeing talent and the tasteful music he played.

I would definitely recommend DJ Ray Mar for anyone who is looking for a professional, punctual, knowledgeable and very entertaining emcee.

Sent on 12/29/2015

Kimberly · event on 12/11/2015

Ray was the backbone of my mom's 80th birthday party. We provided a rather lengthy timeline of her life and he brought it alive by bringing my mom front and center, going through the timeline and inviting guests to share their memories and birthday wishes. It was truly special and I know she will never forget it! In addition, he song her a beautiful song. He kept all of the events we had planned right on track. Everything was perfect! Thank you Ray!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Daniela · Married on 10/16/2015

We were so lucky to have Ray as our DJ during our wedding. He was absolutely amazing! From the beginning to end, working with him was both easy and enjoyable. He really made it a point to get to know our story and personalize our wedding for us. He also paid a lot of attention to what we wanted for music and gave us exactly that! We had the best time at our wedding and danced the night away with our guests. It was more than everything we could have wanted out of our special day. Thank you Ray!!! Big hugs :)

Sent on 11/30/2015

Ray Mar was a dream to work with! He is just beyond experienced and blew us a way. Ray was wonderful throughout the whole planning process. He was easy to reach and was just so helpful. On the wedding day, Ray would check in with me and my husband to make sure we had everything we needed. He read the crowd so well and people were on the dance floor all night! I couldn’t say enough positive things about Ray Mar. He is simply the best DJ I have ever encountered and we were just so lucky and honored to have him be a part of our day. If there is ever an event where I’ll need a DJ for in the future, there is absolutely no doubt who I would hire again – DJ Ray Mar for sure!

Sent on 08/11/2015

Dominique · Married on 06/05/2015

Ray Mar from the moment of first contact I had with him was amazing. His very knowledgable and has a genuine love for his profession. I sent an e mail inquiring more he was in contact with me within 10 minutes. This was also a week night around 8 pm! Always working! He then helped me with a budget and what normal people spend on weddings for different services and what means most to the guests. He helped me a lot even just in getting organized. He met with my husband Jeff and I the next week and was very organized and professional. His pricing was completely fair and in line with who referred us. Any time I had a question he responded immediately via text or e mail. As for the wedding he went above and beyond the call of duty. He caught amazing moments even on camera. Talk about awesome multi tasker! He had every right version of every song I sent to him. He made sure he pronounced everyone's names perfectly when announcing. He had amazing surprises throughout the night to keep the party engaged. He played the songs my guests recorded. Weather got in the way but he stayed an extra hour without making me feel stressed. He noticed when Jeff and I didn't have drinks for toasts and served us some, he noticed when our candle was not lit and lit it. He made our guests have the time of their lives. I have been to many weddings and never have experienced such a phenomenal DJ! You can't put into words what a great DJ can do for your evening. Worth every penny. We love you Ray!!!

Sent on 07/10/2015

Ray was the best DJ ever. He brought so much enthusiasm and life to our wedding. He definitely knew how to get the crowd going. He had everyone engaged throughout the event that all our guests were having fun and dancing all night long.

Sent on 06/18/2015

David · Married on 04/25/2015

I don't typically write reviews, but I felt it would be a disservice not to inform others about how great Raymar was as our DJ for our wedding.
    Here is the skinny on Raymar (because this website sucks and allows only 2000 characters)
    If you are an outgoing couple looking to get all your wedding guests out on the dance floor partying and actually enjoying themselves and you would like to avoid the traditional stuffy reception that ails most weddings then Raymar is your DJ! He is professional, sincere, hilarious, and has an uncanny ability to get everyone out on the dance floor/joining in the festivities. He paced everything extremely well, and we are beyond thankful he ran the show for us. We got a lot of compliments following our wedding from friends and family about the great time they had at our wedding and mostly because of our badass DJ! Of the myriad of expenses that we spent on the wedding, I feel the most value was spent on our DJ Raymar. Thanks for a memorable day my friend!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Heather · Married on 04/12/2015

Ray Mar was absolutely amazing. He really made our day fun and memorable. We loved having him as our DJ.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Lisa · event on 04/08/2015

Ray is a pro! He made a huge difference in the success of our event. This was a volunteer appreciation event and we received rave reviews from our attendees. Everyone I spoke to said that Ray's special touch made this an event to remember! Thanks for such a fabulous event, for your professionalism and expertise.

Sent on 05/13/2015

Caitlin · Married on 03/14/2015

We loved working with reverend Ray Mar! He was very personable and willing to create a ceremony that custom fit my husband and I. We got many compliments on our ceremony from our friends and family. Me and my husband are not super religious people so we were unsure about who to choose to officiate our ceremony. Ray Mar incorporated the perfect amount of religion, love, and even humor into our ceremony. I would highly recommend him for any ceremony type!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Paul · event on 01/12/2015

The best DJ we ever had for an event. He involves participants by singing amongst the tables, adapts his music genre and style perfectly to the audience , follows-up quickly on personal requests.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Ken · event on 12/30/2014

Made my Dads surprise party a life event that will always be treasured ..was so personal and caring and what a entertainer .....want him to do all our friends and family future life events !!! Thank you Ray you exceeded all expectations and more amazing Job well done

Sent on 12/31/2014

Kim · event on 12/19/2014

This is the first time that I used Ray Martinez for an event. All I can say is WOW! He did an amazing job. A true professional. I would highly recommend him for any event you are having. He made our company Christmas party very special. I can't wait until next year's party.

Sent on 12/29/2014

Tamra · Married on 12/13/2014

Very!! Happy with Ray!! He did an exceptional job . We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Ray Mar Productions!! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Paul · event on 12/12/2014

I was first saw DJ Ray at work during the 2012 City of Goodyear Annual Small Business Symposium. His ability to seamlessly integrate fun, while at the same time maintaining the highest level of professionalism during this Government sponsored event really kept the audience engaged from start to finish. Since then the local reviews about DJ Ray are consistently "world-class".

Hiring DJ Ray to co-officiate and entertain at our 2014 Christmas Party was an easy decision. Although our company Vice President had planned a few skits of his own, DJ Ray seamlessly added a few of his signature games, culminating in "the best company Christmas Party ever" according to a majority of our employees. DJ Ray embodies the best in full-service hosting and entertainment. Our employees loved the "song request list" he sent out a month before the party. Without question, DJ Ray is a meticulous planner and involves his customer in every aspect of the event from start to finish.
    Finally, DJ Ray gave us a "military/veteran" discounted price. A lot of business people talk about how much they respect our nation's military....DJ Ray shows it!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Cecilia · event on 12/11/2014

Ray mar productions has been helping us celebrate our Abilities Awareness Day for the past few years and they have been exceptional with our students with disabilities. They are professional with they music choice and they make their job interactive with our students by dancing and singing with them and giving them the microphone and allow the kids to sing with it! Ray mar productions put all their love into our event to make it fun and exciting for our kids so much that they never want to leave the Dancing station! Thanks Ray Mar for all u do for us.

Sent on 12/12/2014
  • User4588245 · event on 11/26/2014

Ray is a caring, talented, professional D.J. He is the one who provided D.J. services for my spouses 75th birthday party/event. He is early, does an excellent job and is so much fun to have as a D.J. at an event. He helped to make our event a special one!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Erin · Married on 11/22/2014

DJ Ray was amazing , he did everything I wanted and more. He kept my guest going and kept the wedding upbeat and us on the dance floor all night . Honest an amazing DJ and I was so happy to have him on our big day .

Sent on 12/22/2014
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

Ray Martinez is an amazing entertainer! He keeps the party going in an organized manner, and helps keep everyone else involved organized. He is such a great guy to work with, and is definitely worth it! =)

Sent on 11/03/2014

Valentina · Married on 10/18/2014

Ray Mar was amazing!!! I am so happy I found Ray Mar Productions. After the first phone call I knew I did not need to look any further. Once the reception started he took over and I did not worry because I trusted he would provide beautiful music to make the evening special and that is what he did. Do yourself a favor and look no further he is a great DJ but even a better person. His professionalism was superb.

Sent on 10/31/2014

Jonel · event on 10/18/2014

A few weeks prior to my party I met with the owner to discuss the services I required and was quite impressed and booked with him immediately. I sent in my final payment and playlist ideas a few weeks before the party as well. The day of the party the DJ arrived on time and set up and was very professional. They played all my must have songs and incorporated others as I had instructed. They were very helpful with announcing different events at the party and all in all I am quite happy the price and the service I received. I will definitely use them again!

Sent on 12/03/2014
  • User4490325 · event on 10/15/2014

Our company has been working with Ray Mar for over 20 years. He is so easy to work with and extremely reliable. He does an amazing job! He is very personable, has great energy and gets the audience involved. Ray Mar is the entertainer/DJ to go with if you don't want to worry about an extra thing. He will take care of all the entertainment of the event, you just have to tell him what you are looking for. You cannot go wrong by hiring Ray Mar. He's the only one we will hire and you should too!

Sent on 10/21/2014