Ray Mar Productions Reviews

212 | Goodyear, AZ

212 Reviews for Ray Mar Productions

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Katie · Married on 11/26/2016

Ray Mar was amazing! We met with Ray Mar twice before the wedding because he wanted to get to know us (we planned the wedding in 5 weeks). He was extremely personable and changed the ceremony to best suit my husband and I. After the wedding, multiple guests asked if he was a relative because of how personable he was and his interaction with us. He was truly happy for my husband and I and we could tell he wanted to make the ceremony as special as possible for us. He took the time to write his own introduction of how my husband and I met and turned it into a Christmas story that rhymed. He is extremely creative and adds just the right amount of humor to the ceremony. It is obvious that Ray Mar loves being an officiant and loves being at weddings. We would highly recommended him to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 06/04/2016

Ray Mar provided us with a better wedding experience then we ever could have imagined. He truly went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. Not only did he have the perfect play list, he helped straighten my dress before walking down the isle, brought my husband and I drinks during dinner because we didn't have a wait staff, took pictures at the end of the night when our photographers left, and even dressed in our wedding colors. I would recommend DJ Ray Mar to anyone who is in need of a DJ. I don't think there is anyone else out there who could have done a better job. Thanks Ray!!

Daniela · Married on 10/16/2015

We were so lucky to have Ray as our DJ during our wedding. He was absolutely amazing! From the beginning to end, working with him was both easy and enjoyable. He really made it a point to get to know our story and personalize our wedding for us. He also paid a lot of attention to what we wanted for music and gave us exactly that! We had the best time at our wedding and danced the night away with our guests. It was more than everything we could have wanted out of our special day. Thank you Ray!!! Big hugs :)

Ray Mar was a dream to work with! He is just beyond experienced and blew us a way. Ray was wonderful throughout the whole planning process. He was easy to reach and was just so helpful. On the wedding day, Ray would check in with me and my husband to make sure we had everything we needed. He read the crowd so well and people were on the dance floor all night! I couldn’t say enough positive things about Ray Mar. He is simply the best DJ I have ever encountered and we were just so lucky and honored to have him be a part of our day. If there is ever an event where I’ll need a DJ for in the future, there is absolutely no doubt who I would hire again – DJ Ray Mar for sure!

Dominique · Married on 06/05/2015

Ray Mar from the moment of first contact I had with him was amazing. His very knowledgable and has a genuine love for his profession. I sent an e mail inquiring more he was in contact with me within 10 minutes. This was also a week night around 8 pm! Always working! He then helped me with a budget and what normal people spend on weddings for different services and what means most to the guests. He helped me a lot even just in getting organized. He met with my husband Jeff and I the next week and was very organized and professional. His pricing was completely fair and in line with who referred us. Any time I had a question he responded immediately via text or e mail. As for the wedding he went above and beyond the call of duty. He caught amazing moments even on camera. Talk about awesome multi tasker! He had every right version of every song I sent to him. He made sure he pronounced everyone's names perfectly when announcing. He had amazing surprises throughout the night to keep the party engaged. He played the songs my guests recorded. Weather got in the way but he stayed an extra hour without making me feel stressed. He noticed when Jeff and I didn't have drinks for toasts and served us some, he noticed when our candle was not lit and lit it. He made our guests have the time of their lives. I have been to many weddings and never have experienced such a phenomenal DJ! You can't put into words what a great DJ can do for your evening. Worth every penny. We love you Ray!!!

Ray was the best DJ ever. He brought so much enthusiasm and life to our wedding. He definitely knew how to get the crowd going. He had everyone engaged throughout the event that all our guests were having fun and dancing all night long.

David · Married on 04/25/2015

I don't typically write reviews, but I felt it would be a disservice not to inform others about how great Raymar was as our DJ for our wedding.
    Here is the skinny on Raymar (because this website sucks and allows only 2000 characters)
    If you are an outgoing couple looking to get all your wedding guests out on the dance floor partying and actually enjoying themselves and you would like to avoid the traditional stuffy reception that ails most weddings then Raymar is your DJ! He is professional, sincere, hilarious, and has an uncanny ability to get everyone out on the dance floor/joining in the festivities. He paced everything extremely well, and we are beyond thankful he ran the show for us. We got a lot of compliments following our wedding from friends and family about the great time they had at our wedding and mostly because of our badass DJ! Of the myriad of expenses that we spent on the wedding, I feel the most value was spent on our DJ Raymar. Thanks for a memorable day my friend!

Heather · Married on 04/12/2015

Ray Mar was absolutely amazing. He really made our day fun and memorable. We loved having him as our DJ.

Caitlin · Married on 03/14/2015

We loved working with reverend Ray Mar! He was very personable and willing to create a ceremony that custom fit my husband and I. We got many compliments on our ceremony from our friends and family. Me and my husband are not super religious people so we were unsure about who to choose to officiate our ceremony. Ray Mar incorporated the perfect amount of religion, love, and even humor into our ceremony. I would highly recommend him for any ceremony type!

Tamra · Married on 12/13/2014

Very!! Happy with Ray!! He did an exceptional job . We couldn't be happier with our choice to use Ray Mar Productions!! Thank you so much!!

Erin · Married on 11/22/2014

DJ Ray was amazing , he did everything I wanted and more. He kept my guest going and kept the wedding upbeat and us on the dance floor all night . Honest an amazing DJ and I was so happy to have him on our big day .

• Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/25/2014

Ray Martinez is an amazing entertainer! He keeps the party going in an organized manner, and helps keep everyone else involved organized. He is such a great guy to work with, and is definitely worth it! =)

Valentina · Married on 10/18/2014

Ray Mar was amazing!!! I am so happy I found Ray Mar Productions. After the first phone call I knew I did not need to look any further. Once the reception started he took over and I did not worry because I trusted he would provide beautiful music to make the evening special and that is what he did. Do yourself a favor and look no further he is a great DJ but even a better person. His professionalism was superb.

Sergio · Married on 10/13/2014

The wedding was on Oct 11th and Raymar productions helped me and my wife complete our wedding. When I first talked to Ray he was very helpful, friendly and professional. He was patient and gave very helpful advice. We exchanged info about the event and although he said he was booked to be my Dj he went beyond to get someone who turned out to be a great person and played a great set. I, my wife and my guest were very satisfied and the night went very well. Raymar and Raymar productions kept in touch with me all the way, was very honest and professional. If you are looking for someone with integrity, and years of experience. Raymar and Raymar productions is the way to go. Thank you Ray.

Kristen · Married on 10/12/2014

Ray Mar was everything we could have asked for in a DJ! He was so professional and organized; even offered a VERY generous military discount. He met with us and spent a lot of time getting to know us beforehand, and he provided a organizational sheet for us to complete prior to the wedding for our playlist. We found it very helpful to make sure we didn't miss anything. He is not only an amazing DJ, but he truly has a heart of gold. Our limo was late to pick us up after the reception, and he even offered to drive us home! I wish everyone offered customer service like Ray Mar! We highly recommend his services and we just can't thank him enough!!! 5 stars!

Brenda · Married on 10/03/2014

Ray made our wedding reception remarkable. All of our guests comment on how much they enjoyed his entertainment. Thank you Ray for making it so special for us.

Tom · Married on 09/13/2014

DJ RayMar and Luke Renchan Entertainment collaborated to provide the entertainment at our wedding and let me just say...Holy smokes did they blow us away! DJ RayMar was professional, courteous, timely, and overall extremely entertaining as the DJ/Emcee for our wedding. He ensured that the music selection was exactly what we wanted and coordinated nearly our entire event during the reception. He provided tons of laughs during the introductions, speeches, and bouquet/garter toss as well (make sure you ask for the dental plan for some extra laughs!) Overall, I would recommend Ray Mar to anyone who is looking to throw any kind of party, we wouldn't have gone with anyone else and were lucky to have him!

Cindy · Married on 09/09/2014

Ray was amazing! He is experienced in the business and was willing to help us with anything we needed to plan our wedding. On the day he was wonderful! He really went above and beyond to make sure we were enjoying our reception! Our guests loved him so much and we all had a wonderful time! Ray Mar keeps the party going and we had so much fun we didn't want it to end. Thanks, Ray, for making our wedding day unforgettable! We couldn't have asked for better!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/02/2014

Here are just some of the things Ray did for us:
    1- My husband is a HUGE Nebraska Husker's fan and as soon as Ray found out, he began planning a surprise for him. On the wedding day, he presented Marcus with a Nebraska football helmet and photograph both personally signed by Vince Ferragamo (best Nebraska quarter back according to my husband)
    2- I am a musical theater fanatic and asked to do musical theater songs during our meal. This was the first time Ray had such a request. He did research and found the best version of every single one of my favorite songs. Everyone loved it!
    3- He made the whole planning process so enjoyable. Planning can be so stressful, but every time I talked to Ray, I felt so at peace and just plain excited for the big day!
    4- He had a clever joke to go along with all the introductions and it kept people entertained the whole reception. The way he spoke with charm, wit, and ease made everyone feel welcome, excited, comfortable, and energetic
    5- The reception flowed with perfect ease because he made sure everything went according to schedule
    6- I was afraid that since I had an afternoon reception, people wouldn't be as willing to get up and dance. But the way Ray chose the songs, and lifted everyone's energy, made every single one of my 300 guests get on that dance floor!
    7- And only three weeks before all of this, he had a knee replacement! It wasn't even in the question that he wouldn't be able to make it. I know he was in pain only because I know how painful knee replacements are, but not once did he complain! During the reception, he was as lively as ever and afterwards, when guests were asking me where I found him, they did not believe me when I told them he had just gotten a knee replacement only weeks before
    8- His gift is bringing joy into the lives of others. He did that for my guests, my husband, and me in so many different ways. He made our happy day that much happier!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Ray Mar Productions's reply:

I am extremely humbled by this review. Marcus and Elizabeth, it was certainly my honor and pleasure to serve you both. Go Big Red!!

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2014

DJ Ray you did it...even 6 months later our guests are still talking about the amazing time they had throughout the entire wedding. WOW - from start to finish you were there for us. From the moment we met you it felt like you were part of the family, which made it so easy to make the decision to work with you. To anyone who is considering the best night of their life work with Ray - his years of experience translates in a perfect evening!
    And you even captured it with some of our favorite photos of the night. We can't wait to find another reason to bring you back....thank you again for everything!!!

Stephanie · Married on 05/31/2014

Couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Our wedding was across the US & Ray did a wonderful job keeping in touch and communicating with us not to mention he makes your wedding feel very important to him and treats you like family. He did a fantastic job with music and keeping the flow going during the wedding and reception. We HIGHLY recommend him, you won't regret it!

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

We had Ray mar as our DJ for our wedding! He is so amazing at keeping the party going and making the wedding flow so perfectly!! He isn't just a DJ he honestly cares about your big day and making it exactly how you pictured it!! Besides being an amazing DJ he is an amazing person my husband and I are both from a small town and when we meet with him it was like we knew him our whole life so we knew he was the perfect person for us!! If you want a DJ that will care about your big day just as much as you do this is the guy!!

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

Ray Mar was an amazing DJ! It started with a great two-hour conversation and a recommendation for a florist, and because we had booked over a year in advance, he kept in touch with us and was flexible with our song decisions and scheduling. At the wedding, he really made our night feel like a celebration and brought everyone together in the fun! He kept the room flowing and never missed a beat if there was something a little off-schedule. I truly can't have imagined anyone else that could have made our night as much fun as he did! And to top if off, he took some AWESOME pictures throughout the night that we got to see the next day!

KatieDylan · Married on 05/16/2014

Ray is an amazing person. Ray genuinely cares about you and your big day. He also makes sure to include everyone in his music choices. He plays are variety of genres and makes sure that you are happy. My husband and I's first dance was by Michael Buble and as well as my dance with my father. He played Michael Buble songs ( and others like him) throughout the event even though I didn't ask him to. When we first went to meet with Ray he made us feel like we had known him forever and were catching up and not "interviewing" him. Overall I would recommend Ray as a DJ or Officiant. You will be very happy.

Debbie · Married on 05/16/2014

Ray is a Phenomenon!! He kept the energy up, the spirit light, and everyone had a turn on the dance floor. I also enjoyed his sound effects used to nudge weepy speakers into finishing what they were trying to say. I loved the way he selected music for couples, singles without partners in lines, circles, heck even my nephew in his wheelchair was dancing ! Thank you Ray for a fabulous time. Debbie Shoop