Ravenwood Golf Club Reviews

Ravenwood Golf Club 4
Ravenwood Golf Club 5
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/20/2013

I am starting off by saying Ronnie is awesome! Immediately from the start we felt like they would make our day special and exactly how we wanted. Other venues we visited it felt like every wedding was preplanned and you selected from their choices. For our wedding we did almost everything DIY and with only a few pictures and some notes, Ronnie took our decor and made the room look absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't have imagined it looking any better. The day flowed so smoothly and effortlessly, I only wish it didn't go by so fast! We planned our wedding from PA so we did a lot of emailing back and forth. Ronnie is great at answering all your questions (I had A LOT!) and making time to meet with you before the event. The room at Ravenwood is gorgeous with floor to ceiling windows that give a beautiful view of the trees and grounds. Our wedding was in October which was perfect for seeing all the beautiful fall colors. I HIGHLY recommend Ronnie and Ravenwood if your looking to have a wonderful venue that will work with you towards the wedding of your dreams and make sure everything runs smoothly!

Sent on 11/03/2013

As the father of the bride I was very impressed with Ravenwood. We worked with Jennifer who is outstanding. She is easy to work with; full of creative ideas, no request or detail is ever a problem. It is clear she loves her job and that she is there to ensure the special day goes just as planned. We received what we wanted, the way we wanted it for a very reasonable price. Many of our guests raved about how good the food was. Everything from the beautiful facility to the excellent food to the coordination of ceremony and activities was perfect. I highly recommend Ravenwood.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Brenna · Married on 06/08/2013

We used Ravenwood for our reception in June and they were wonderful! We booked more than a year out and they were already pretty full--so I would suggest getting in there fast! So many of the places in our area were your standard "banquet room" with wood paneling, low ceilings, and crappy lighting. I really wanted something open and breezy and Ravenwood's room was perfect! Two of four walls are all glass and one of them completely opens out onto the patio and it's fabulous! We worked with Jennifer, who was amazing. She listened and answered questions, we never felt rushed. She has a great sense of humor and really cares about what she does, so she really made it a pleasure to work with her. The day of the wedding, Jennifer was there making sure everything went to plan. I am dairy-free and so were two of my guests and the staff handled that beautifully. The food was outstanding (we did steak, pork, and chicken) and so many guests commented on the waitstaff's amazing service. Overall, Ravenwood did a great job and I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 07/11/2013

Ronie was amazing!!!!! I realize that sounds a little weird but she handled everything, from helping finish up the small details, to standing up for us to our parents and the photogropher, :-) Anything we needed the entire day she handled personally. She even catered to the whims of our picky flower girl. Our wedding was amazing and i think she and ravenwood, were amazing part of that!

The food was absolutly amazing! Tenderloin, mashed potatoes, the bruschetta, everything was amazing.

Sent on 09/11/2012

Loved this place, my ceremony/reception went off without a hitch. Very friendly, helpful employees especially Jenn and Ronnie. Beautiful place would highly recommend it!

Sent on 09/30/2012

Laurie · Married on 07/21/2012

Absolutely loved this indoor-outdoor venue for my daughter's wedding! The indoor space provides a simple backdrop for your style -- no fighting gaudy decor here. The outdoor area is charming with large patio and garden; and is separated from the golf course -- very private.

Jennifer, the Events Manager is a delight to work with. Whatever you want, she makes it happen with a smile. Our food selections were customized and everything was excellent.

Sent on 08/03/2012

Mel · Married on 05/22/2010

I can't say enough good things about Ravenwood Golf Club. From the first time I walked into the door till my wedding day our events coordinator, Jennifer, was fabulous. She assured me from the start that our wedding was going to be great and it was!! We used their centerpieces, ceremony decor and they did everything for us. People are still talking about how fabulous it was. The food was amazing! If you are looking for a beautiful, scenic room with a fantastic person to guide you in having a memorable day then absolutly consider Ravenwood for your wedding. I am so glad I did.

Sent on 02/03/2011

Amanda · Married on 06/20/2009

We had our ceremony and reception here on June 20, 2009. The wedding coordinator was always available to answer any questions we had, no matter how trivial I thought they were! Ravenwood was very affordable and provided the table centerpieces, aisle flowers, runner, and even the arch decorated with beautiful flowers! The food at the reception was amazing, the best beef tenderloin (from a carving station) I have ever had! The reception was on an outdoor enclosed glass patio that has just been redone, looked absolutely amazing! It was so beautiful! The staff were very professional and paid special attention to small details that made our wedding fantastic! I didn't have to do anything on my wedding day, I gave them all of our decorations and extra things (such as toasting glasses, cake decorations, table decorations, etc.) and they placed them all for us exactly the way we wanted! We even had our rehearsal dinner there for an unbelievably affordable price! We were very impressed, and I am still getting compliments on how beautiful our wedding was! I would highly recommend their excellent services!

Sent on 07/07/2009

Jordan · Married on 08/03/2016

3.0

I walked into Ravenwood being a young 23 year old bride to be and fell in love. All the openness and the option to have a wedding ceremony outside yet incase of weather there is a beautiful clear tent. I immediately booked it up they let me hold the date to talk to all the parties involved and had no problem accepting payment over the phone as I don't live close. They sent me this very helpful excel sheet with everything I would ever need including a room layout that I could use and make tables in and show them what I want. the excel book they gave me was like my very own customized wedding planner because when I would put in the number of people I had attending which changed a lot the cost of the toast and other expenses. But the place is amazing and so nice they also set us up with different hotels that had a shuttle to Ravenwood. Another thing I love is that the place is mine for the whole day as they do not book other weddings on the same day so I can go in as early as I want and I have the place until 11pm.

Sent on 09/24/2015

Lisa · Married on 06/11/2016

The event turned out beautiful. I wish they had paid as much attention to the food and cake details as they did to the decorations.

Sent on 08/15/2016

4.2

Great venue. Great people. A little expensive for a golf course however but it's beautiful

Sent on 11/30/2014