Raven Mathis Photographer Reviews

3 | Salt Lake City, UT

3 Reviews for Raven Mathis Photographer

Margaret · Married on 07/24/2015

Raven is AMAZING!! She knows how to bring out your inner beauty in her photographs they are full of emotion and feeling not your normal cookie cutter wedding/engagement photos i got my prints back they looked like a wedding catalog spread. She has such a bubbly easy to work with attitude she gives great direction just TRUST her she will make you look awesome! She even brought an emergency hairdryer from the hotel for my mother and mother in law to venue when they forgot theirs and needed one ASAP! Could not have been happier.

Sent on 07/31/2015

CLAIRE · Married on 07/24/2015

Raven is very professional, and really has an artistic flair ! Our photos are beautiful and we have had many comments from friends who have seen the photos we have shared on the internet.

I would use her services again if the opportunity arose, and would recommend her to others.

Sent on 08/06/2015

Hannah · Married on 09/10/2011

Raven is amazing! I am so glad we chose her to shoot our wedding and she did a spectacular job making sure we were well cared for and have every bit of info we need. Even after the wedding was over she was still very prompt and delivered early on every promise.

Our engagement session was so amazing and she even made my camera shy fiancé have some fun.

Sent on 05/16/2012