Rathke Photography Reviews

Rathke Photography 4
Rathke Photography 5
Rathke Photography 6

Megan · Married on 05/19/2012

We had a wonderful experience with Rathke Photography!! The quality of pictures, with the value as an added bonus was what really made us choose them. We also loved the fact that we had two photographers. Every smile, laugh, and dance move was never missed. I love being able to look back on not only the pictures, but the slideshow and photobook that they made for us. We are so grateful to have these memories, since we opted out of a videographer. Rathke Photography definitely made our happily ever after a day we never forget!

Sent on 10/07/2012

Mindy · Married on 03/31/2012

Ron and Mike are so amazing in what they do. I can't stop looking at my wedding pictures and we get compliments on how great the pictures are. I can't wait to see them again in December, because they will be the photographers at my cousins wedding.

Sent on 09/19/2012

Monica · Married on 02/11/2012

Mike and Ron were fantastic. I love the way my pictures came out. We did the full package with them from engagement, bridals, and wedding. All the pictures beat my expectations. I will use them in the future.

Sent on 03/17/2012

Danielle · Married on 11/12/2011

We loved the services and the prices. Very professional and flexible!! Thank You guys so much!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Rathke Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We really appreciate your kind words : )

Amy · Married on 09/03/2011

We had a wonderful experience with Rathke Photography! I really enjoyed having 2 photographers who had 2 different styles. They captured so many perfect moments and were fun to work with. They are also affordable! I would recommend them to anyone! Always prompt on returning phone calls or emails and the pictures were ready in a good amount of time, we didnt have to wait WEEKS!

Sent on 09/26/2012

Rathke Photography's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words! We really appreciate it. : )

Diane · Married on 04/30/2011

We chose Rathke Photography for our daughter's wedding (even though it is a relatively new company) because our daughter liked the creative style in the photos that she saw on their website. She wanted the traditional photos, but in addition, she wanted some creative ones to match her and her fiance's personality. The father and son team that is Rathke Photography did a wonderful job, and we highly recommend them. Their prices are decent, and not only do they take a wide variety of photos and include the traditional photo album in their package, but also a slideshow presentation of your favorite photos set to a song of your choice. Very professional, punctual, and thorough.

Sent on 05/24/2011

Rathke Photography's reply:

Thank you so much! We appreciate the kind words! : )

Janna · Married on 04/30/2011

I absolutely loved working with Rathke Photography! Mike and Ron were awesome! They were very competent, early every time we met and came early for the wedding. Their pictures were gorgeous and I loved every single one! I received all my pictures at the exact time they said they would deliver. I loved that they were a father-son team, because it meant that we had two different perspectives photographing the wedding, and they caught every aspect. I didn't hire a videographer, so the pictures were doubly important to me, and they are worth every single penny (with really reasonable prices in the first place)! Thank you, Rathke Photography! I will make up a reason in the future to use you guys again!

Sent on 09/20/2012

Wow! Thanks so much!

Matt · Married on 06/05/2010

The pictures of my Matt and Sarah's wedding are awesome! Great father/son team!
    Karen/Humble, TX

Sent on 06/17/2010

Brenda · Married on 04/24/2010

I had Rathke Photography take my engagements, bridals, and wedding photographs. I would recommend them for the following reasons: GREAT price, AWESOME picture quality, very responsive and easy to work with, and different "styles" of photography. You can get your traditional photos that are great for framing, and your artsy photos that are great for a photo book. I know so many people that it took them months to years to get their digital photos back and they used the really expensive photographers in houston. These guys were very quick! I think I got our CDs just a few weeks after we got back from the honeymoon. We also ordered a few canvas prints from them which turned out great! Overall, we definitely enjoyed having them as our photographers and have had many compliments on our wedding photos!

Sent on 09/19/2012

Tammy · Married on 06/25/2011

I think they did an incredible job!! They were easy to deal with, they came to the table with lots of ideas and they were fun to work with. I also love the book and the video that came along with our package. I have no complaints what-so-ever about them. Just a great experience with some great people. Thank you both so much!!!

Sent on 10/01/2012