Rasta Taco Catering Reviews

8 | Pasadena, CA

8 Reviews for Rasta Taco Catering

Bill · event on 06/15/2013

I would highly recommend Rasta Taco for any occasion. The persentation of the taco cart was first class. The quality of the taco meats and condiments couldn't have been berrter, and our server Matt was very professional.

I definately will be using Rasta Taco again and have already recommended them to friends.

Bill Kliss
    BillKlissCo

Sent on 06/17/2013

Bill · event on 06/15/2013

The quality of Maria's customer service was excellent... Very helpful and made our experience exceptional.

The person who served at our even was perfect ... Think his name was Brian. He had an excellent personality an was great talking with our guests.

The tacos were fantastic ... Couldn't have been better and we received many positive comments from guests.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Beverly · event on 06/15/2013

Absolutely will use this company again.

Sent on 06/30/2013

Rhondi · event on 06/14/2013

First off, Maria, at Rasta Taco is incredibly responsive. She patiently answered my questions, made adjustments and changed start times a couple of times for me.

The food was GREAT! Professionally served and enjoyed by all!

Sent on 06/18/2013
  • User3316757 · event on 05/31/2013

My guest loved the catering from Rasta Taco. Maria and Chris were wonderful to work with.

Sent on 06/11/2013

I have a very unique relationship with Rasta Taco. I am an event planner that has hired them to do events for my clients and I also hired them to do my own wedding. I have not been let down by the quality and taste of the food, the awesome staff or the presentation. I would recommend them for any type of event, especially because they are great at customizing their food and presentation to fit the clients needs and wants.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Joan · event on 06/14/2013

I cannot tell you how pleased we were with your service, quality of food and professionalism. Fernando was amazing and we would have him back in an instant! The food was great and everyone raved about the tacos. Rasta Taco exceeded my expectations, we are looking forward to having you all cater our next party!

Sent on 06/18/2013
  • User3316665 · event on 06/08/2013

Everything went great. Your staff was very nice, professional and arrived on time. All my guests raved about how good the tacos were. Very happy with the food and service.

Sent on 06/11/2013