Rare Form Limousine Reviews

11 | Bellevue, WA

11 Reviews for Rare Form Limousine

Andrea · Married on 04/12/2014

I didn't book our transportation until the week of our wedding. We were still so unsure of what we were going to do, whether we stay at the hotel or go back home. Ultimately, we wanted to be home in our own bed and decided to schedule an SUV ride to take us home after our event and they were extremely flexible and easy to work with. Even as I changed my time of pick up...twice on the day of. I loved that they were able to work with me and fit us into our schedule with our modified changes. I think this is by far one of the best services around and would use them again for our next special occasion!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Cassandra · Married on 09/14/2013

We were very impressed with Rare Form Limo. We hired them to drive us (the bride and groom) from our wedding ceremony to the reception – stopping along the way at the Olympic Sculpture Park for pictures. The driver was very punctual and courteous. The stop in between the two locations was no problem for the driver, and the driver was really good about waiting and picking us up after our pictures exactly where he dropped us off. When we were done with our pictures, we simply gave him a call and he was there to meet us within a minute. We would highly recommend them! Their prices are really reasonable for the high quality level of service.

Sent on 11/17/2013

Nicole · Married on 11/10/2012

Rare Form Limousine was great! We used them for our wedding night and it was perfect. They arrived on time, they are very professional, and had very good pricing. My husband and I live on a private drive and it can be hard to find, but our driver had no problems. I am so glad we used Rare Form Limousine and will use them again for any special occasion.

Sent on 11/19/2012

Kari · Married on 07/14/2012

I had no idea where to start when booking wedding day transportation, so I asked my coordinator for a recommendation and she suggested Rare Form Limousine. Setting up the reservation was so easy, the prices were great, the driver was incredibly professional and arrived early, and overall the whole experience was wonderful.

Sent on 12/12/2012

Brenna · Married on 08/29/2010

Rare Form is such a perfect name for them because I called a few limo services and the people that answer their phones are unbelievably unprofessional and make you wonder why people would ever book with them. When I called Eli at Rare Form it was completely different experience then every other place I called. He was professional, explained everything I needed and was very friendly and welcoming. Hands down, the best out there. And the limo was gorgeous- it even had twinkle lights, beverages, and the driver was very courteous and professional. I wouldn’t rent a limo from anyone else - especially on my wedding day.

Sent on 09/09/2010

Nikanne · Married on 07/24/2010

They were always on time. All of their drivers looked and acted professional. We absolutely recommend them at any time. We used their transportation services from the hotel to our wedding venue and viceversa. As well as the morning after from the hotel to the airport. Great company!

Sent on 08/10/2010

Tracy · Married on 02/14/2010

Wonderful transportation. Very competitively priced, and very professional service. Driver was punctual, friendly, and safe. Couldn't have asked for more, thank you Rare Form Limousine!

Sent on 06/09/2010

Melissa · Married on 07/08/2008

Rare Form Limousine was very competitively priced and our driver was great. He was professional, punctual, a safe driver, and had a great sense of humor. My husband and I were both very pleased.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Josh · Married on 05/07/2007

We chose Rare Form for our limousine needs and were very pleased. We chose them because of their competitive pricing. They made the whole experience very fun, and we would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 04/19/2009

Emily · Married on 05/21/2011

3.5

We used Rare Form Limo to transport us from the church, to the waterfront to do pictures and then finally to our reception venue. They came highly recommended by our wedding coordinator who had worked with them before. Our wedding was right in the middle of prom season and although it seemed like a busy time of year for them they were prompt, friendly & the driver was very polite & helpful. The interior of the car was clean & looked great. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a limo.

Sent on 06/19/2011

3.0

Great to work with for our limo and shuttle service. I would recommend this company to anyone!

Sent on 09/16/2013