65 Reviews for Rare Form Band LLC

Instrumentals (1)
Learning New Songs (1)
Liability Insurance (1)
Willing to Travel (1)

The manager was always great about reaching out to me. I couldn’t commit right away but she was always respectful of that. She would reach out consistently without being overbearing which I appreciated. The band in incredible! We were at a wedding, heard them, and knew that we wanted them to play at our wedding! The best there is!

Profile Picture Steve, 6/29/19, 1 Review
Category: Band

Donna, our sons wedding was last September and guests still talk about Rare Form when we talk about the wedding. They were spectacular. I asked them to play an extra hour, they did so with no repeats, all new music. I can’t say enough, it was a real pleasure working with you and the band!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture David , 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My son and daughter-in -law were married in Falmouth this past July 8th. Their reception was at the Seacrest and Rare Form was their wedding band. They were awesome, everyone (over 300 guests) was on the dance floor all night long!! People were raving about how great the band was! My son and his wife had a list of requests for Rare Form and they played every song requested. Steve and Donna were wonderful to work with so genuinely nice and professional! Our experience with Rare Firm Band was a pleasure from start to finish. My husband and I would recommend them HIGHLY!

Profile Picture Nancy, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

Best band period! I've worked with Rare Form on three events now, including my own wedding. They are very responsive, can help cater to specific requests, play yesterday & today's best music, are well organized and a tremendous value. I would highly recommend working with Rare Form for your next event and/or wedding as I definitely will be!

Profile Picture Marc, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band made our wedding! Our guests have not stopped talking about the amazing music. I was worried that a band wouldn't be able to play enough current music like a DJ could, but Rare Form exceeded all expectations!

Profile Picture User7558854, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

They were responsive, professional, and the music was great!

Profile Picture Justine, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

We selected Rare Form as our wedding band and the band was absolutely amazing! We did not have to give them any direction on which songs to play--they completely read the crowd. The dance floor was filled the entire night and they were so fun to work with. They are beyond talented! I had many many guests at our wedding ask me who our band was because they were so impressed. They sound EXACTLY like the artist(s) they are singing. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding band or a band for an event!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/24/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Our wedding guests consistently said Rare Form was one of the best bands that they had ever seen. They had the dance floor packed from first to last minute. They play a great variety and their energy is awesome. They were flexible throughout the night to adjust breaks and respond to our guests. Better than we could have ever expected. Many of our guests now want to book them so book early! They will make your event!

Profile Picture Jenna, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rare Form was outstanding. We had them for a 5 hours reception at MT Top INN in Vermont. We had 210 people at the wedding and the dance floor was packed (beginning to end).

They could sing/play every type of music. I have had multiple people ask me for their contact information and the play list they played that evening.

Also, had the keyboard player do 1 1/2 hours at the cocktail party.

Profile Picture User5571204, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

This band MADE my wedding. Words cannot express the gratitude I have for Rare Form and the joy the band brought to my wedding. The dance floor was PACKED the whole night, and every single song was outrageously good! From Bruce Springsteen, to Pitbull, to Sinatra, my guests were blown away by the versatility and accuracy of the band! We had lots of requests for what we wanted and didn't want for our music and for the flow of the evening, and Donna and the band accommodated every single request while being such a pleasure to work with! I am a bride who believes that the music is the most important part of a wedding (along with food!), and I honestly could not be happier that I chose Rare Form! My guests were coming up to my husband and I the whole evening complimenting the band, and we they were still complimenting the band AFTER the wedding!! PLEASE take my advice and end your search here! You will be SO happy with Rare Form Band!

Profile Picture Angelica, 10/3/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rare Form is AMAZING!!! Our guest can't stop talking about how talented these guys (and girl) are, and how much fun our wedding was because of their music! We knew that having a band was a must for our wedding, and Rare Form did not disappoint! They play a great range of music that was enjoyed by all ages at our wedding! They are a must-have for a truly rockin' wedding!!

Profile Picture User3753433, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

They are very talented professionals and a pleasure to work with. They know how to read and please crowd. Many, many wedding attendees commented on how talented and great the band was and how fun the wedding was as a result. Two people requested contact information for up-and-coming weddings in their family.
If you want a band, these people are the best!

Profile Picture User5571436, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rare form was the hit of our wedding. They are extremely talented and know how to read the crowd to keep the dance floor stayed packed all night.

I highly recommend Rare Form.

Profile Picture User5628256, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

This band is amazingly talented that can play any song. Most importantly keeps your dance floor full through out your wedding. My guests did not want them to leave.

Profile Picture Paul, 6/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Rare Form was an amazing addition to a wedding I coordinated recently. They brought great energy to the room, were delightful to work with, and they sound AMAZING. From Louis Armstrong to Taylor Swift I had to keep reminding myself it was a band and not a DJ. I can't wait for my next bride to book Rare Form!

Profile Picture Wendy, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Rare Form was the best part about our wedding!!! I can't say enough about what a great performance they gave and how they got all of my wedding guests on the dance floor!!! I had guests who got their cards afterwards to book them at their upcoming events because they thought Rare Form was so unbelievable good. And Donna was a fantastic manager! She helped me coordinate everything so I had nothing to worry about. I can't recommend them enough and am trying to figure out when is the next time I can hire them again for another event!

Profile Picture Deborah, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Band

Band was fabulous in every way.
I have used them 4 times and at least 10 friends have as well.

Profile Picture Claire, 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

There are not enough great things to say about Rare Form! My wife and I hired them to play for our wedding and they were fantastic! When we started to look at entertainment options we knew we wanted a live band and we knew we wanted a live band that would play music everyone knew and loved and could relax and have a great time with. We first heard them play at a showcase event and they impressed us from the start. The group was in-tune, they had a great line up and they easily changed gears. Fast forward to the event and they were even more amazing. Our guests had a great time and keep telling us how great the band was and how much fun they had with the music selection. The band really connected well with the audience and had as much fun performing as everyone else did dancing and listening. I should also add that Rare Form's musicians also provided the music for our ceremony and they did a wonderful job performing some great classical pieces. All throughout our planning process they were very easy to work with and always very professional. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again or recommend them to anyone looking for a great live band that can provide a wide variety of quality music.

Profile Picture User4513209, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Rare Form provided amazing music for our wedding reception!! They are such a versatile band who can sing it all!! They went above and beyond to learn our first dance song and they did it perfectly! Guests are still talking about how great Rare Form was. Thank you!!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/20/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Band

Rare Form performed at my wedding this past August, it was the best band! The wedding guests were dancing before the dinner was served and the floor was full all night! They also did the ceremony and cocktail hour which was spectacular! The band is easy to work with and will make sure to learn songs that are important to you! If I could I would hire them once a month for a big bash because they were that good! Hope to see them perform again soon!

Profile Picture Rachel, 8/22/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

I originally experienced Rare Form at my brother's wedding in 2011 and was blown away by their performance. I knew right then and there that I wanted them at my wedding. I saw them again at my brother's sister-in-law's wedding in 2013 and they were just as I remembered! So fun! Well, when the time came to pick my wedding music, it was a no-brainer - I contacted Rare Form right away!

If you are looking for a wedding band that will get everyone onto the dance floor, Rare Form is the band! I had shy family members who never dance and they were tearing up the dance floor! It was great! The variety of music that Rare Form played struck a chord (no pun intended - or was it?) with everyone, from me and my 20-something-year-old friends to my 83-year-old great aunts. There was something for everyone.

I also had Jon Abrams, the band's keyboardist, play my ceremony music along with a cellist that he had previously worked with. They were fantastic!

Donna, the band's manager, was a pleasure to work with. She's very responsive and makes sure every detail of your day's music is communicated clearly so you won't stress!

I HIGHLY recommend Rare Form! You won't regret it!

Profile Picture Kathryn, 8/16/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music

Rare Form played at my brother's wedding years ago and people raved about how great the band was! When it came to my own wedding this past summer, I had no interest in exploring other bands. I contacted Donna the band manager, and reserved Rare Form. They are professional and fun. The band is more than willing to learn special requests...which we really enjoyed! There was a moment at the wedding when I wasn't sure whether an artist's original recording was playing or the band, only to turn and see that is was the band! I highly recommend Rare Form!

Profile Picture User1644667, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Rare Form Band made our wedding. I am a harsh critic of bands because of my taste in music and honestly my wife and I and all of our guests were absolutely amazed by how talented and professional Rare Form band is. We have gone to about 10 high end weddings amongst our friends over the past year and we were consistently told by our guests that was the best wedding they have ever been to. The band made the wedding. People danced from the mother son dance until the venue kicked us out. The lead singer has a an incredible Barry White voice and throws sarcasm and tweaks to the music out at the perfect times. They also unexpectedly played my wife and I's first dance song and also unexpectedly played ice ice baby when my mom and I danced to it during our first dance. At the end of the night, Steve the lead guitarist played the most incredible guitar solo to turn the venue into a Van Morrison concert. This band is a true collection of extremely talented musicians that will turn your wedding into a night you will never forget.

Profile Picture Steven, 8/2/14, 1 Review
Category: Band

We had our wedding July 2014 and Rare Form was amazing!!! We didn't have a well-known first dance song and they learned it and preformed it perfectly. They had all 150 guests (all different ages) dancing the night away! We still get complements on how great Rare Form was and have had some of our guest refer them to their friend for future weddings. They truly made our wedding memorable and fun for everyone. We sang and danced the night away, it was unforgettable!!!!

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/27/14, 1 Review