Weddings by Randy Reviews

109 | Marietta, GA

109 Reviews for Weddings by Randy

Nicole · Married on 11/13/2016

We had a wonderful experience with Randy! He was able to spend some time with the groom before the ceremony and really made our ceremony personal and special. We had a unique unity ceremony, and he did a great job incorporating specific info about our family. He was very professional and personable, and I would highly recommend him for another wedding!

Sent on 12/24/2016

Lacy · Married on 10/29/2016

Randy was very accommodating to my needs and the ceremony that I wanted. We hired him because we liked his non religious script and when we met we knew we made the right choice. Being able to meet Randy ahead of time really made me feel at ease as I knew what to expect. We were married in front of a fountain and I was worried people wouldn't be able to hear but Randy projected nicely.

Overall, it was the happiest day of our lives and we were very happy to share that with Randy!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you, Lacy. The location for you and Dan was gorgeous. I am so glad I was able to make it on time after my earlier wedding moved their time at the last minute. I wish you both the best and a long, happy marriage.

Ashleigh · Married on 10/14/2016

Randy was so easy to work with! He returned all of my emails within 24 hours and he was always so nice! He was very calm at the rehearsal and the wedding ceremony and we could tell that he just wanted to do what is best with us! He got teared up with us at the ceremony and we loved it!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Holly · Married on 10/08/2016

We were so glad to have Randy as our wedding officiant. He was very flexible and understanding throughout the whole process. He was very responsive with emails which was comforting. He gave us a few outlines of which type of ceremony we could choose from which helped get the process started. He was open and supportive to allowing us to write or edit any portion of the vows and ceremony to customize them to fit the needs of our special day.

Randy holds a very calm, kind, professional manner but yet a little humorous at times which was great during the ceremony as he truly helped calm the nerves. We would most certainly suggest Randy to be your officiant for any type of wedding ceremony.

Sent on 01/11/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thanks for your sweet words. You both were a joy to work with and the venue was outstanding. Best wishes.

Nigel · Married on 10/06/2016

Randy is awesome! Highly recommended and very accommodating to last minute changes.

Sent on 01/13/2017

Amy · Married on 09/17/2016

Thank you for making our ceremony all the more special, Randy. We will always look back on our wedding day and remember the words you said. We stand together in unity and love, and you made it official! Thank you!!

Sent on 12/22/2016

Jessie · Married on 09/10/2016

Randy is so nice and great to work with! I felt comfortable with him just after one meeting! He is very responsive, has good advice for your ceremony and wedding, and really wants to do what you want to make your ceremony special for you. We got so many compliments on our ceremony afterwards!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Randy made our ceremony so special, not just for us, but our guests really loved what he said. I got many compliments afterwards on how wonderful he was and they all wanted to know if he was our pastor/minister because he was so personable. I can't imagine having used anyone other than Randy!

Sent on 12/27/2016

Jackie · Married on 09/10/2016

Randy did a phenomenal job! He was very prompt, accommodating, and made our day stress free. We received several compliments from the guests on Randy's ceremony - It was well written, witty, and fit us perfectly.
    Very happy customer!

Sent on 01/03/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Your words are so sweet. I enjoyed your wedding immensely! Best wishes for the two of you.

Vacirca · Married on 09/09/2016

Randy--or Pastor Randy as we respectfully call him--was wonderful as an officiant.

My husband and I were unable to have THE wedding this year, due to several losses that my entire family sustained in 2016. However, we did not want to sacrifice the blessing of being married just because we could not afford the thousands of dollars to have the wedding we had initially planned. Although we were cutting it close with the date, we contacted Randy who was extremely patient and caring. He sent us a beautiful ceremony to approve a head of time, which--to be honest--felt like a confirmation that my husband and I should push forward and have the wedding we could have and feel blessed by it. Randy met us for a meeting and not only helped us plan a lovely small ceremony for four people, at my mother's house, but he provided support, advice, and feedback. He was professional and never made my husband and I feel any less special just because we could not afford to have the "dream" wedding this year. More importantly, Randy did not treat my husband and I differently just because we are an interracial couple, either--as we have experienced a few times. Our wedding did not feel like a suitable "affordable replacement" but felt like it was meant to be. Randy gave us a new wedding that was beautiful and satisfying.

Not only would we recommend Randy to other couples, but my husband and I plan to invite Randy to conduct our vow renewal--when it is feasible to have it. Hope you're free next year, Pastor Randy!

Thank you, Pastor Randy!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thak you, Vacirca, for your sweet and kind words. And yes, I do want to do your vow renewal!

Daphne · Married on 06/18/2016

Mr. Walterman first i Would like to say thank you, with out you our wedding would had never been the same. And just say that I never imagined my wedding Ceremony to be as beautiful as it was. On a short 1 week notice Randy worked with the date we picked. A unexpected wedding turned out to be a blessing to had found Randy, he is easy to work with and communicate got their early to get to know the scene and the family, full of joy and very natural, not to mention he had everyone going "aaaawww" and smiling and of course had us full of tears of joy. Highly recommend Randy Walterman.
    Daphne & Francisco Rodriguez

Sent on 12/28/2016

Ashley · Married on 06/12/2016

Randy was a wonderful officiant! He was so kind as to make changes to to his wedding speech to accommodate the competing religious views of our families which was a ginormous help to us. He made the process incredibly simple, was early, and overall a great person to work with. If you need a truly professional officiant, definitely call Randy!

Sent on 12/26/2016

Alicia · Married on 06/11/2016

"Randy did an amazing job! So easy to work with (we live in Ohio and got married in Georgia) the ceremony was beautiful ,he was soft spoken, genuine and I would highly recommend him! He made the ceremony about us and listened to everything we wanted! Thank you Randy for everything!"

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • Christienne

Christienne · Married on 05/14/2016

Randy was wonderful! We basically re-wrote the entire script and he took the time to learn all the changes and it all felt very natural. He was the perfect balance of professional and friendly. We're very happy that he was our officiant, our ceremony was perfect :)

Sent on 05/27/2016

Josh · Married on 05/07/2016

Randy was everything we could've hope for and more. My uncle, who was supposed to marry us, had a last second emergency and couldn't make the trip. My mother-in-law searched online and found Randy. We met him for the first time on the day of our wedding and he immediately put us at ease with his candor. We even had people after the wedding saying "Where did you guys find that officiant? He was really good." We highly recommend him!

Sent on 02/20/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thanks, Josh. Your words were very kind. I thoroughly enjoyed your wedding. Best wishes to you both.

Meredith · Married on 04/30/2016

Randy and his wife are an amazing team! I left it all in their hands and the ceremony was beautiful. They got to know my husband and I beforehand and were able to capture our personality in the ceremony.

Sent on 12/27/2016

Michael · Married on 04/16/2016

Since we have so many friends of different faiths, Randy did a beautiful non-denominational service, and allowed us to pick and choose the words that fit our relationship the best. Randy's a great guy, very easy going and patient, ( Even when the bride runs a little late. ), other than that everything went off without a hitch. You simply couldn't ask for a better person to help your wedding day be the happiest day of your life.

Sent on 01/07/2017

Weddings by Randy's reply:

Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words. I enjoyed so much working with the two of you. May you be blessed in everything you do.

Stephanie · Married on 04/02/2016

Loved working with Randy, he was very responsive and friendly during the initial conversation and did a great job at the ceremony.

Sent on 12/30/2016

Hilliard · Married on 11/07/2015

Reverend Walterman was absolutely outstanding. He was extremely responsive and supportive from first contact through phone calls and a face-to-face planning meeting. He made us feel like he was our own personal pastor, greeted us and family warmly, and conducted a beautiful, Christian wedding ceremony. The guidance he provided during our vows was full of sound biblical advice and teaching. He flawlessly performed the ceremony in a way that added to the ceremony in a way that truly mad our wedding special. I would recommend Reverend Walterman to anyone for a wedding. You will be amazed at the quality of his services. Thank you so much, Reverend Walterman!

Sent on 12/02/2015

Charles · Married on 09/26/2015

Though our wedding setting was a little nonconventional, Mr. Walterman was very responsive and professional in handling our wedding. We highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/30/2015

Bridgette · Married on 09/19/2015

Randy was phenomenal words cannot express how great and professional he was. The ceremony was beautiful I have not stopped receiving compliments and referrals for his service. I would hire him a thousand times again if I needed to.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Christina · Married on 06/20/2015

My husband and I hired Randy Walterman to be the Officiant for our wedding in Port Aransas this past June.
    Having only communicated with Randy via phone and email, I was so very pleased and happy that he was able
    To make our day special. He was so warm and made my husband and I feel like we had met him in person already.
    I was very nervous to be married by someone whom I did not know on a personal level, but as soon as I met him and he began
    To speak all my fears were gone. I am so thankful that he was able to be apart of our wedding. Thank you, Randy, so much! You
    Were truly a blessing!!

Sent on 09/26/2015

Paula · Married on 05/10/2015

Randy did an outstanding job as the officiant for our wedding ceremony. He was polite, professional, flexible, friendly, caring etc... We had a very small ceremony at our house. He was very flexible and easy to get in touch with when I had any questions. He performed the ceremony just as I had asked and planned. I truly could not have asked for anything better. I highly recommend Randy if you are considering him as your officiant for your wedding ceremony. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/29/2015

Annette Brown · Married on 01/19/2015

Professional kind sincere. Made our day wonderful.

Sent on 10/07/2015

David · Married on 09/28/2013

5 out of 5 stars for Mr. Randy Walterman! We just happened to stumble across his website looking for an officiant for our wedding and he was more than we could of ever asked for. He is very professional and flexible to your agenda. He did such a great job making my wife and I feel comfortable and relaxed during our ceremony, so much to the point that several of our guests commented on how great of a job he did. Randy was the perfect officiant for our perfect wedding! - Dave & Natalie F.

Sent on 12/10/2013