Randy Taylor Weddings Reviews

Randy Taylor Weddings 2
Randy Taylor Weddings 3
Randy Taylor Weddings 4

Angela · Married on 10/25/2014

Randy officiated our wedding a week ago. Over the course of several months, Randy helped with our wedding vows and ceremony. He stayed in contact and was very professional and supportive. He kept our rehearsal orderly, and offered lots of useful advice that helped to make the wedding perfect. Absolutely perfect! We could not have chosen a better person to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

I’ve been a fan of you two from the moment we met. You’re so good together that your happiness makes other people (including me) happy, too. I’m lucky to know such an awesome couple and even luckier to have been invited to celebrate you on your wedding day!

amanda & brandi · Married on 10/25/2014

mr randy was awesome willing to do whatever we needed and can to us on a very short notice he made our special day perfect. He is the best

Sent on 11/03/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Your wedding was great ... such a pretty setting at the lake. The love you share is just like the two of you—unique ... not like any other. You blazed your own trail and ended up someplace beautiful. Congratulations to two wonderful people who are now an official married couple!

Ma'lik · Married on 10/16/2014

Randy,thank you so much for the beautiful presentation and conductance of our ceremony. You made the words leap into our life from the page. Wendy and I, loved every moment of it and I was so pleased that everything came together on such short notice, your cheap rates and professionalism. I am going to refer you to every LGBT friend I encounter. THANKS !!!!!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you. It was a joy meeting you and performing your ceremony. May you and Wendy continue to be surrounded by love and joy your entire lives together!

David · Married on 10/10/2014

Randy did an amazing job officiating our wedding! He was very easy to work with and helped made out wedding one of a kind.

Sent on 10/12/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, David. Getting to know you and Ashton over the last several months has been a joy. Every minute of the process was a true pleasure for me. Congratulations on your marriage!

Ashton · Married on 10/10/2014

Randy did a beautiful job officiating our wedding! I couldn't have asked for a better officiant. He was very quick to respond to emails and gave great advice as we were developing our ceremony. After the wedding, Randy was very prompt with sending our marriage documents in and we received the marriage license in 1 week. If anyone is looking for an officiant who will really take the time to understand your wants/needs and do a wonderful job officiating your wedding, Call Randy Taylor!

Sent on 11/02/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

You two were meant to be. Congratulations to you both on finding someone so special to lean on, laugh with and love always. I'll always cherish the memory of your beautiful ceremony!

Molly · Married on 08/23/2014

Randy officiated our wedding in August, and we loved working with him! He helped us to design a ceremony that was both beautiful and meaningful to us. He was always very quick to respond to emails during the planning process, and was prompt and professional on the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Molly. I am so happy to have met you and Stephen. Everything about your celebration was such a joy. You are a loving couple surrounded by the most supportive family and friends. Enjoy every minute of your "happily ever after!"

Chris · Married on 10/12/2013

Randy was professional and courteous. He responded timely to every request and assisted us in navigating the wedding program. Friends have used his services and were equally impressed.

Sent on 09/29/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Chris. Watching you and Cathie together is like catching a sunrise—I’m witnessing the start of something beautiful. Thank you for the privilege of officiating on your special day!

Justin Taylor was extremely helpful and professional. Randy Taylor put together a beautiful and emotional ceremony and between them they created what I consider to be a perfect ceremony. They were more helpful and knowledgeable than I could have hoped for. Several of my guests said it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to. I recommend them to anyone, my husband I were truly humbled by how perfectly the ceremony went.

Sent on 10/26/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your fantastic review. We are beyond happy that you enjoyed your ceremony. Wishing you a lifetime of endless joy!

Brandon · Married on 07/02/2016

Randy Taylor and his son Justin were extremely professional throughout the wedding planning experience. They were very helpful and informative for all of my wife and I needs for the rehearsal and ceremony. I'd highly recommend them for any occasion you wish to plan out through them. True professionals and take pride in they work!!!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Brandon! Working with you was wonderful. Justin and I are looking forward to staying in touch over the years. All our best ~Justin and Randy

Anissa · Married on 04/16/2016

Randy and his son Justin were great to work with. Ceremony was exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 05/03/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Anissa. It was our pleasure to be there for you. Wishing you a lifetime of laughter and happiness!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/15/2016

Randy was very responsive and helpful in picking the right officiant for our ceremony. We gave him the guidelines of a script and he tweaked it for us and then Ellen, our officiant, also gave us some good advice (vows were way too many lines!) and helped us edit the vows section. Ellen was very professional and fun to work with--we felt very comfortable with her and everyone told us how much they enjoyed the ceremony.

Sent on 11/30/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jessica. Ellen and I enjoyed working with you and look forward to staying in touch over the years. All my best ~Randy

Charles · Married on 07/30/2016

Randy made our special day better than we could've ever imagined. He did a fantastic job officiating our ceremony and made everyone feel comfortable and engaged. We're already talking about having him back for our first year anniversary for an anniversary celebration and have him officiate that as well.

Sent on 08/01/2016

Jessica · Married on 10/30/2015

I found Randy's information on the Knot's website and he had amazing reviews. He was so quick to get back to me when I reached out to him. Considering that we wanted a small, intimate, non-religious ceremony he was great about giving us options on what we could do for the ceremony. It was beautiful and we loved his idea about the love letter ceremony :)

Sent on 11/01/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this great review, Jessica! I enjoyed every minute of your ceremony. The rose garden was the perfect spot ... and your vows were absolutely beautiful. May your lives together continue to be filled with joy and love!