Randy Taylor Weddings Reviews

111 Reviews for Randy Taylor Weddings

Randy Taylor Weddings 1
Randy Taylor Weddings 2

Michael · Married on 08/09/2015

Randy was really nice, professional, and responsive.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the positive feedback, Michael. I enjoyed every minute and look forward to staying in touch. All my best!

Jennifer · Married on 06/20/2015

Randy was amazing! He personolized our wedding with what we wanted and how we wanted our vows to be. Randy is very professional and friendly. He sent our official marriage license out the 1st business day after our wedding. He helped us run through our rehearsal twice so that we felt comfortable with everything on our big day. Whenever we had questions he would respond back very quickly with helpful answers. Even after our wedding was over I had a question about our license and he still is so helpful. We would recommend him to anyone who is needing someone to be an officiant on their wedding day. Everything went more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!

Sent on 06/24/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jennifer! Getting to know you and Jeremy over the last several months has been a joy. Congratulations again and may your lives together continue to be filled with happiness!

We are so lucky to have had Randy as our ceremony officiant! He is an incredibly personable, friendly, and professional individual. From our very first conversation we felt comfortable engaging with him about what we were looking for in our ceremony. He took what we said and was able to build on that, incorporating our personalities, to deliver a very individualized ceremony. He spoke so eloquently and confidently. Despite the nearly 100 degree temperatures, and lack of shade, Randy was 100 percent present and executed his role with the up-most professionalism. His services are worth every penny and in the end you've met a truly incredible person you'll call a friend.

Sent on 06/28/2015
  • Z

Zack · Married on 06/07/2015

Randy was the perfect choice for my wife and I as our officiant for our wedding this past weekend! He was polite, warm, and incredibly responsive throughout the entire process, and helped us easily complete one important piece of the wedding planning puzzle. Our ceremony was non-religious and not that traditional, and we wanted to keep things relatively short, as the outdoor North Carolina sun would have probably melted the wedding party and guests if the ceremony was too long, but we didn't want the ceremony to feel rushed or lack feeling. Randy helped erase any of our fears, as he was adaptive to our requests and desires, and crafted a beautiful ceremony that was full of love and respect, and at all times, my wife and I felt that he genuinely cared about our story and ceremony. He was also great when chatting with my groomsman, father-in-law, and myself while we waited for the bridesmaids and mothers to arrive, and all of our family were incredibly impressed with the grace and poise he exuded while leading the ceremony. Thanks again Randy, and we would definitely recommend Randy Taylor Weddings for anyone looking for the perfect officiant for their ceremony!

Sent on 06/09/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Zack. Thank you for these kind words. It was my pleasure to work with you and Annie and to meet your families. Your family will always have a special place in my heart; everyone was so kind and truly embraced you both with a warmth and level of adoration that was touching to see. I love you both ... may your life together continue to be filled with laughter and happiness!

Sharlene and Barb · Married on 05/31/2015

Randy was a delight to work with, bringing professionalism, authenticity, creativity, and genuine caring to the personalized creation of our wedding vows and ceremony! Through just a few conversations, he adroitly gathered information to help him understand what was most important to us, as well as what we did not want as part of our wedding day. Always encouraging and affirming, Randy shared early drafts of our ceremony with us for our feedback. He incorporated moments that reflected each of our spiritual beliefs but never pushed any particular religious elements. Much to our joy and surprise, his presentation at our wedding ceremony was even more beautiful than we anticipated, as he spoke with added richness and depth. We wholeheartedly recommend Randy Taylor as your wedding officiant!!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Barb and Sharlene ... thank you for this wonderful feedback. I will always treasure the memories of your ceremony and even better than that ... I am thankful for the friendship that has developed. Love you guys!

Sharlene · Married on 05/31/2015

Randy is easy to work with, warm and personable, and most importantly, he recognizes that this is YOUR wedding. He's willing to make suggestions if you ask but never pushes his ideas. Highly experienced, Randy's guidance and professionalism helped us create our perfect magical day!!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Lauren · Married on 05/30/2015

Randy was exactly what we were looking for. He was extremely friendly and helpful throughout the whole process, not to mention very patient when we had a lot of questions. We also lacked a wedding coordinator so he stepped up to help us with that as well. I love how he wants to make the ceremony completely custom to your wants and needs. It was perfect!!

Sent on 06/11/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Lauren! Your wedding was so much fun. Wishing you only the best as you and Joe begin your new life together. May your life together continue to be filled with adventure, happiness and love!

Donna · Married on 05/23/2015

3 weeks before the wedding and the previous wedding officiant dropped us with no warning and I was in a serious panic. I got on line and searched for wedding officiants who were LGBT friendly and started emailing as many as I could. By morning, I had many tell me they were already booked and only 2 possible replies. Randy Taylor was one of them. His sympathy and compassion in our predicament felt genuine and with only 3 weeks, I had to go with my gut feeling. We made arrangements to talk on the phone and his assurances and willingness to take care of us put my fears at ease. Even though he had 2 other weddings later in the day, he made room for our 9am wedding. We communicated mainly through email. He was always quick to respond. He emailed us all the information we needed and based on our desires, he wrote the perfect ceremony. We didn't feel the need to change one word! The wedding day came and his part in the wedding was above superior! I can't think of anything I would have had him change or improve. It was perfect! I would recommend Randy to anyone getting married - including my other, unmarried at this time, children!!

Sent on 05/24/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Donna, for this fantastic review. I was thrilled to hear from you a few weeks ago and I will always be grateful for having been selected as your Officiant. May Damien's and Chris' life together be filled with laughter, adventure and love.

Anelie · Married on 05/23/2015

Randy was amazing! From our first consultation, my fiance and I knew that he was the right person to help us create such an important part of our wedding. He worked closely with us to put together a ceremony truly tailored to our personalities and relationship - a non-religious yet traditional ceremony that focused on our relationship and our bright future together. It was so well written and terrifically executed. Randy was so helpful at the rehearsal (and throughout the process really) and really helped to ease my anxiety in a stressful, chaotic time. The ceremony was magical, everyone was just breathless at how beautiful it was! I cannot recommend Randy enough.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Anelie! Your wedding celebration was fantastic. It was my pleasure to work with you and Alec. Getting to know everyone was so much fun at your rehearsal. It was great to see firsthand how much your friends and family adore you! All my best as you begin your married life together!

Tom · Married on 05/09/2015

Randy provided an exceptional service very prompt and attentive to our needs and requests. He is a true professional and provided a dignified and warm wedding ceremony. I would highly recommend Randy Taylor!

Sent on 05/10/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Tom for these kind words! It has been a true pleasure getting to know you and Terence.

Pam · Married on 05/02/2015

Randy was so wonderful to work with! I left most of the details to him and he made our ceremony wonderful, even when I made changes at the last moment. There was no rehearsal and no one even noticed because of how calm and terrific Randy was. I had several people ask if we had written the vows since they were so perfect for us (we didn't write them, Randy did after speaking with us). I highly highly recommend working with Randy, he is a wonderful person and fantastic officiant!!

Sent on 05/04/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Pam for this fantastic feedback. Working with you both was such a joy. I am looking forward to staying in touch over the years!

Kimber · Married on 04/25/2015

I could not have asked for a better officiant for our wedding. Randy was attentive to all of our requests and needs, and helped us create a ceremony that was unique and special just for us. He did all the leg work in helping us plan every detail. We added a couple of moments, one to honor our children and a Celtic hand-fasting ritual to our ceremony. Where I was unsure, he presented options and suggestions to help guide us through the planning. He was simply wonderful! Randy even helped me surprise my groom with a song before the ceremony. Randy is cheerful, easy going, excellent at managing a crowd and a true romantic at heart. I'm so very grateful for finding him and officiating our wedding.

Sent on 07/29/2015

John · Married on 04/19/2015

Randy was nothing short of amazing. He was so well prepared leading up to the wedding day and was extremely professional and flexible on the day of the wedding. We planned our wedding on short notice and Randy was responsive to our needs and situation. We would highly recommend Randy - he is fantastic!

Sent on 04/20/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you John for the great feedback. I am privileged to call you and Chris my friends. Wishing you a lifetime together full of laughter and a loving "happily ever after!"

Randy was great. He was reasonably priced and flexible. He did great with what we wanted to do for our ceremony.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Hilary & Robeet · Married on 03/07/2015

Randy was wonderful! He is very genuine and easy to talk to. He was very organized and made it so easy for us planning our ceremony. We would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 03/08/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Hilary and Robert. I enjoyed every minute of our time together as we planned your ceremony. It was touching and I will always remember how warmly you and your families welcomed me. Enjoy every moment of your celebration this weekend and all of your happy tomorrows!

Steven · Married on 01/25/2015

Randy recently officiated at the wedding of my partner and I and I have nothing but glowing reviews for the job he did. The wedding was a small gathering of just 6 people but with Randy's help, we were able to make it very special and memorable. In preparation for the wedding, Randy worked closely with us to customize the ceremony with readings and rituals we selected. On the day of the wedding, even though we had just met him, Randy made us feel like we were all old friends. The day turned out to be one we will always cherish in large part to Randy.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Steven for these kind words. I feel privileged to have partnered with you on your blessed day. Congratulations on your marriage and may your life continue to be filled with an abundance of love, joy, and happiness!
  • leahvivian

Leah · Married on 01/24/2015

I am so happy we found Randy. Neither my husband nor I are religious and we wanted to keep our ceremony as secular as possible. We didn't really want to use traditional vows, but we also didn't want to write our own vows. Given those criteria, Randy came back with a beautiful ceremony. There were a couple of things I asked to adjust, such as refer to it as our union (as opposed to marriage) and don't announce me as "Mrs. Husband's Name." He fixed them right away, and it was perfect. Even my religious in-laws were moved to tears and gushed over how sweet and special our vows were. In fact, we had many, many guests comment on Randy and how impressed they were with the ceremony and his performance, specifically. I would not have changed a thing about working with Randy and I cannot express enough that you should work with him too!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for these kind words Leah ... and thank you again for selecting me as your officiant. I will always remember the great experience we had together. Wishing you continued happiness as you begin your new life together!

Thomas · Married on 01/16/2015

I called Randy Taylor the day before my wedding. I did not think that he could fit me in his busy schedule. It turned he gave me a few options. Wow! I was surprised and thankful. The ceremony was wonderful! 100% class act.

Sent on 01/18/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review Thomas! I was happy to meet you both. Enjoy your "happily ever after"!

Andrea · Married on 12/20/2014

I can't brag on Randy enough. My wedding was planned in a hurry. On top of the wedding, I was also busy packing for a move about 1,000 miles away. Randy was SO WONDERFUL. He was easy to work with and went out of his way to keep me in the loop with what was going on with his responsibilities for the wedding. He was always so helpful and asked on several occasions if there was anything he could do to help with wedding stuff ect. At the wedding, his delivery of the wedding talk was fluent and very well written. My family (who is very religious) enjoyed it and most importantly, my husband and I were very pleased. I highly recommend.

Sent on 01/04/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for these kind words, Andi. May the love that you and Brian share bloom brighter ... and may your companionship grow sweeter with each passing year. Congratulations on your wedding day. Wishing you both a world of joy!

Ka'Isha · Married on 11/16/2014

My husband and I planned a firefighter wedding at a fire station in a week! I must say we couldn't have done it without Randy! He was able to meet with us the same day I put in a request for a wedding officiant; he designed our ceremony as if he had known us for months. The ceremony was very personal, and did not seem thrown together at all, which was a concern I had while planning in such a short amount of time. He was early to all of our meetings and the ceremony. He is a very kind, and flexible gentleman, and we will have him again at our big wedding! I couldn't imagine anyone else officiating our wedding. Thank you again Randy!

Sent on 11/22/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Together, you are going to be such a force for good. The love you share will always be a wonderful part of who you both are. I’m proud to know you and was happy to share in celebrating your marriage. Looking forward to seeing you all again soon!

Richard · Married on 11/08/2014

Thank you so much for being with us on our big day. I was thrilled with your service. Thank you very, very much.

Sent on 11/10/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

It meant so much to me to have witnessed the joy of your wedding day. Congratulations to you both on finding the perfect person to share all your days with.

Tameeka · Married on 11/08/2014

We Love Randy. He made our special day even more special!

Sent on 11/10/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Tameeka and Chip ... You two are living proof that life brings the best people together ...and I love you, too!

Shawna · Married on 11/08/2014

I could not recommend a better Officiant for your wedding! Not only was he professional, but he was kind and so very helpful. A true man of God and such a pleasure to be around. He helped make my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/11/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this heartwarming review Shawna! I will always remember your ceremony... it was touching, personal, and filled with emotion. The two of you certainly are meant for each other and I know your life together will be filled with and abundance of happiness and joy!

Angela · Married on 10/25/2014

Randy officiated our wedding a week ago. Over the course of several months, Randy helped with our wedding vows and ceremony. He stayed in contact and was very professional and supportive. He kept our rehearsal orderly, and offered lots of useful advice that helped to make the wedding perfect. Absolutely perfect! We could not have chosen a better person to officiate our wedding.

Sent on 11/01/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

I’ve been a fan of you two from the moment we met. You’re so good together that your happiness makes other people (including me) happy, too. I’m lucky to know such an awesome couple and even luckier to have been invited to celebrate you on your wedding day!

amanda & brandi · Married on 10/25/2014

mr randy was awesome willing to do whatever we needed and can to us on a very short notice he made our special day perfect. He is the best

Sent on 11/03/2014

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the great review! Your wedding was great ... such a pretty setting at the lake. The love you share is just like the two of you—unique ... not like any other. You blazed your own trail and ended up someplace beautiful. Congratulations to two wonderful people who are now an official married couple!