Randy Taylor Weddings Reviews

Randy Taylor Weddings 3
Randy Taylor Weddings 4
Randy Taylor Weddings 5

Douglas · Married on 06/03/2016

My wife and I hired Randy Taylor as the officiant for our wedding in June 2016. He was absolutely wonderful on all counts.

After a brief initial meeting, Randy set up an "interview" to get to know us as a couple and what our wishes were for the ceremony. After we spoke, he drafted a beautiful ceremony well in advance of our wedding. He even incorporated some changes we wanted later on that helped my wife and I personalize our ceremony to an even greater extent.

During the rehearsal and ceremony, Randy was indispensable. He worked with our wedding planner, band, and photographer to seamlessly coordinate cues for each stage of the ceremony. His hard work made the wedding an absolute breeze. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Working with Randy was a delight. He was knowledgeable, professional, and responsive at each stage of our wedding planning process.

I would be remiss if I did not mention that you should ask Randy about the Love Letter ceremony or Presentation of Roses. My bride and I loved these additions to our special day. They created some truly wonderful memories.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, friends. Your wedding at Fearrington Village was picture perfect and I will always treasure the experience. I am looking forward to staying in touch over the years!

Arelis · Married on 05/28/2016

A BIG WOW!!!! IS WHAT I CAN SAY ABOUT RANDY. I truly had an amazing experience in working with Randy as my wedding officiant. Randy went above and beyond what i originally had planned and we were so grateful to have him perform a "Dual Wedding" for us. Yes a dual wedding at no extra charge. What more could you ask for. A miss calculation of time on our end, led to this dual wedding and he was kind enough to work out an arrangement with us. Thanks a million for being understanding and helping us make it a dream come true.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Arelis. I am so happy that our paths crossed. The joy that surrounds you, your family, and friends is wonderful. It was my pleasure to provide the "bonus" ceremony for you ... I was able to see you twice, so the pleasure was genuinely mine!

Fantastic service! He spoke elequintly and made the focus on us. I forgot part of the line I was supposed to repeat and he made it funny and less embarrassing. What a great job. Very attentive to wants and dos several drafts to ensure we were happy :)

Sent on 05/30/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was wonderful. The happiness and love that your families embraced you with was beautiful. May your lives continue to be blessed with the love and support of those closest to you!

lynsey · Married on 05/27/2016

If you are looking for a professional, responsive, and caring officiant/ wedding planner Randy Taylor Weddings is your only option. Their attention to detail was impecable.

Sent on 08/14/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Lynsey and Mark. Your wedding was so much fun and will always hold a special place in my heart. May your love get stronger with each passing day!

Kristin · Married on 05/21/2016

Randy and his daughter, Erica, were so professional and prepared for our wedding day. Randy was extremely accommodating and responsive to our emails. Erica guided the wedding party and entire ceremony for us so that we would work perfectly in cue with the music. Both of them were so pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Randy and his team for any event.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this great review! It was our pleasure partnering with you and we look forward to staying in touch over the years!

Linda · Married on 04/30/2016

We loved Randy. Everything went smoothly and perfectly.

Sent on 05/23/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Linda. May your love continue to bloom forever.

Kenis · Married on 04/23/2016

Randy was amazing! I can't say enough great things about him. He made our day so special and memorable.

Sent on 04/24/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kenis! Sharing this journey with you and Denis was wonderful. Enjoy your honey moon and every day of your Happily Ever After!

Rachael · Married on 04/16/2016

Randy was absolutely wonderful to work with. He explained the process ahead of time and was always available to answer questions. When it came time to write our ceremony -- he asked us questions to get to know us, and worked with what we wanted. The first draft was all it took. It was wonderful and we had no changes. Everything went smoothly and we couldn't have asked or found a better officiant. We also made a friend for life!

Sent on 05/02/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Rachael! I will forever be thankful for meeting you two. You are right ... friends for life! Thank you again for selecting me as your officiant. Wishing you only the best in your lives together.

Elizabeth · Married on 04/09/2016

Randy was a wonderful officiant and we were very glad we chose him for our wedding! After speaking to us only a couple of times, he sent us a script of our ceremony that was absolutely perfect for us. Everyone at the wedding told us how meaningful and appropriate they found the ceremony, and Randy made sure that we knew what we were doing and were as prepared and comfortable at the event as possible. I would absolutely recommend him as a vendor to anyone, especially if you have special circumstances such as (like us) an interfaith ceremony.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Elizabeth. May you always remember the love shared on this special day. Wishing you a lifetime of love!

We just loved everything about working with Randy. He took the time to explain the unity ceremony to us, knew what the traditions and beliefs behind it. He made sure to listen to us, get to know us and incorporated bits of humor/fun into the ceremony. He was always professional, friendly, open and easy to communicate with. The ceremony was truly a reflection of who we are. We couldn't have asked for a better day.

Sent on 04/04/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Kelsey · Married on 03/12/2016

Randy was the absolute perfect officiant for our wedding - I couldn't have dreamed of anyone better! He was, by far, the most responsive vendor that we worked with and went out of his way to make sure everything was in order the week of our wedding. I was the most overwhelmed bride and he put all of my worries at ease. If you're looking for the absolute best officiant - Randy is the way to go!

Sent on 03/22/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kelsey. Your wedding was a perfect day; one that I will remember always! I love you guys! May your life together continue to be filled with joy.

Stephen · Married on 12/29/2015

Randy was amazing from start to finish! My husband and I met with Randy in person and talked with him over the phone in the months before our wedding. He was really easy to work with. Randy provided many options and suggestions to help us plan the perfect wedding ceremony, which was tailored to all of our wishes. At the wedding, he set the right atmosphere, and everything went flawlessly! Our guests commented that this was one of the best wedding ceremonies that they had experienced. We would recommended Randy to anyone looking for a professional and welcoming officiant for their wedding.

Sent on 02/21/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for these kind thoughts, Nick and Stephen. I was so happy to work with you and to meet your friends and families. I am looking forward to staying in touch over the years. May your love and bond grow stronger every day!

Christina · Married on 12/26/2015

Randy was VERY easy to work with and effortlessly guided us through the entire process. He was extremely accommodating and helped us setup the perfect wedding ceremony. Having both been married before and five grown children between the two of us, it was important that they be a part of the marriage ceremony itself. Before we said our vows and the official "I do", we formed a unity circle with the children and Randy blessed the union of our two families now becoming one. It was a beautiful service and I couldn't have asked for a better officiant!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for these kind words, Christina and Robert and thank you for inviting me to share in this day with you and your family. All my best!

Liesa · Married on 12/24/2015

Randy made would could have been a stressful day, go very smoothly. I was amazed at how many special "little" things he assisted us with that made our ceremony perfect. It was so comforting knowing that Randy was there to guide us through the ceremony and make the day beautiful. He was calm and very professional and personable with us and all of our guests. I would recommend Randy to anyone who wishes to have a wonderful ceremony on their special day!

Sent on 12/28/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Liesa and Bryan. The two of you are meant to be together. It has been a joy getting to know you over the years!

Marina · Married on 12/20/2015

We are so thrilled with our wedding ceremony. Randy's words and delivery were completely in tune with the mood and message we wanted to convey. We had a small, intimate ceremony at our home with our children present and partaking in the ceremony. Our children mean the world to us and Randy was able to capture that during the ceremony. It was beautiful, intimate and we both couldn't be more pleased.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ross and Marina

Sent on 12/24/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

I will forever be grateful for having met you and your children. You are all beautiful inside and out. May your lives together continue to be filled with happiness and joy!

Julia · Married on 11/21/2015

Randy was professional, pleasant, and so enjoyable to work with! I am so glad he was a part of our wedding day! He helped us create the perfect ceremony and he delivered it with his heart. We are so thankful we found him.

Sent on 11/23/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Julia and Josh for these beautiful words. I am humbled and look forward to staying in touch over the years.
  • Ginny

Ginny · Married on 11/15/2015

Randy was such a pleasure to work with! He was friendly, professional, and made us feel comfortable through our nerves. The first time I ever spoke to Randy I knew he would be our perfect officiant. I could just hear the kindness in his voice and knew he loved his job and helping people. He was very open to any suggestions and very easy to work with. Thank you, Randy, for finding the perfect words to write for our ceremony and for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Ginny and Tim. It was wonderful working with you to create your ceremony. I know your life together will be complete with endless happiness!

Gray · Married on 11/07/2015

Randy was wonderful. There were really four parts to his service, and he excelled at them all:

1) Finding the right feel -- Randy got to know us, asking questions about our backgrounds, our life together, and our thoughts on how we wanted to feel during our wedding ceremony. He was friendly, politely probing, experienced in various 'types' of weddings, and adept at determining what we were hoping to achieve.

2) Writing the script -- He put together a succinct, easy to understand script which nailed the "Spiritual-but-not-Religious" feel we were hoping to create. He was prompt and open when I gave feedback, and after three drafts we had built the perfect ceremony for Us. Randy has the knowledge, experience, and creative skill needed to create something beautiful which matches your desire.

3) Wedding Weekend performance -- With the help of professional vendors and our coordinator, we executed a sound plan. Randy guided us through a rehearsal on the night before. On the wedding day, he was early, having already (behind the scenes) coordinated with the DJ for his inconspicuous microphone. He was very neatly and stylishly dressed, and was comforting in the minutes ahead of my wedding. When we got to the 'altar' he was confident and reassuring, and his voice was very pleasant throughout the ceremony. Through small glitches in the music and mis-steps by the wedding party he kept a natural and easy mood in the room. Despite his strong performance he never 'up-staged' anyone in the wedding.

4) Administrative -- Randy promptly collected signatures on the wedding license and sent those documents to the Register of Deeds via priority mail on the day after the wedding, sending us the tracking number so we could conveniently track their arrival. It was very easy to pay him online. His fees definitely match the value of his service.

Sent on 11/19/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Gray! Working with you and Vicki was an absolute pleasure. May your love never fade and only grow stronger. All my best - Randy

Don · Married on 10/17/2015

We couldn't have been happier with Randy. He was on top of all the details, organized, and very helpful. We highly recommend him to anyone in need of a professional and courteous officiant.

Sent on 10/20/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Don. You and Nick are an absolutely perfect match. May you continue to be blessed with endless happiness and joy!

Barbara · Married on 10/17/2015

Randy Taylor was very flexible and helped us to have the wedding ceremony that we wanted. He accommodated all of the (many) requests we made with enthusiasm, and also brought many ideas, both standard and novel, to the planning process. He would be the perfect officiant for any wedding: whether the ceremony is religious or non, standard or unique.

Sent on 12/04/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Barbara. I am grateful to count you and Andrew as new wonderful friends. Your wedding was so much fun and I will treasure the memory always!

Denise · Married on 10/03/2015

Randy is wonderful! If anyone is looking for the perfect officiant for a wedding RANDY is the one! When I first contacted him almost a year ago I was totally unaware of all the little details that go into a wedding ceremony, but Randy made it so easy for us! He pretty much did the work for us! We just answered a few questions so that he could understand how we wanted the flow of the ceremony to go! He literally emailed me the ENTIRE ceremony within about an hour after speaking to him where we then discussed any changes we wanted to make! Randy was just AMAZING!!! Our families adored him! He made my day so very special and I couldn't imagine having anyone else by my side as I married the love of my life! RANDY, YOU ROCK!!! ?
    XOXO
    Denise & Ronnie Thompson

Sent on 10/09/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Denise and Ronnie ... thank you! I appreciate your wonderful words and look forward to staying in touch. Love and hugs to you both (and your family, too!).

Jill · Married on 09/26/2015

Randy truly made our day special! He was very flexible and helped to guide us through creating our personalized ceremony. His eloquent way of speaking was enjoyable to all and he provided our friends and family a perfect depiction of mine and my now husbands enduring love for each other. We were so lucky to have him play such a big part in out best day ever!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jill for these kind words. Seeing you and Matthew together is inspiring. The love you share is beautiful and I will always treasure the memories from your wedding day!

Mary · Married on 09/19/2015

Randy was an absolute dream to work with. He really took time to get to know us and personalize our ceremony. He seamlessly incorporated both of our religions along with conveying our sense of humor. He always promptly responded to any and all of our questions, and put our minds at ease. We could not have asked for a better officiant,

Sent on 09/21/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Mary and Jim! I had a fantastic time. Getting to know you over the last several months has been a joy. I am thankful for your friendship!

Autumn · Married on 09/18/2015

Randy was flawless from start to finish. We enjoyed working with him. He took the time to meet with us and listen to what we were looking for. And he got it perfectly on the big day. We couldn't recommend him more highly-excellent!!!!

Sent on 09/19/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Autumn for this beautiful review. Your kind words humble me. I enjoyed every minute of our journey together and I am looking forward to staying in touch with you over the years!

Amy · Married on 09/12/2015

Randy was wonderful and added to our very special day. At our first meeting, we knew we wanted him for our wedding. Professional, helpful and a joy! Thanks Randy!!
    Rick and Amy

Sent on 09/21/2015

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review, Amy and Rick! The two of you are such a pleasure. I am looking forward to remaining close over the years!