Randy Taylor Weddings Reviews

111 Reviews for Randy Taylor Weddings

Randy Taylor Weddings 1
Randy Taylor Weddings 2

Amber · Married on 10/15/2016

Randy was amazing. He was our first pick for the officiant for our ceremony. He was there to answer any and all questions my husband and I had. He was bery professional and did an amazing job the day off!

Sent on 10/26/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Amber! I love you guys ... enjoy every minute of your happily-ever-after :-)

Leslie · Married on 10/14/2016

Randy did an amazing job officiating our wedding at Doyle's Vineyard. He took the time to get to know us and our ceremony ended up being so sweet, personable and memorable for us. By the end of our wedding, we considered Randy more of a friend than an officiant! We can't thank Randy enough for being such a special part of our big day!!!

Sent on 10/15/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Leslie. Working with you and Luke was so much fun! I loved every minute ... from our first meeting to your perfect wedding celebration at Doyle's. May all of your days be filled with laughter, happiness and endless joy.

Katie · Married on 10/08/2016

Randy selected Ellen to be our wedding officiant, and she was fantastic. She took the time to make sure we got the ceremony exactly how we wanted it, it's an important part of the wedding so we knew she wanted to make it perfect, which it was! We also had to change venues 4 hours prior to it starting due to Hurricane Matthew, and Ellen was flexible in getting to our backup location and was upbeat, positive, and put us at ease. I can't recommend Randy Taylor Weddings enough, thank you for making our day special!!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Katie. I am so happy to hear that you were happy with Ellen. I know she enjoyed every minute of your day. Your wedding was certainly an adventure ... one that we will be telling stories about for years to come :-) Congratulations on your beautiful ceremony. When a couple is totally in love like you and Josh, not even a hurricane can dampen the joy and fun of the day!

Alannah · Married on 10/08/2016

Randy was wonderful to work with! He was very considerate, detail-oriented, organized and thoughtful. He took my wants/visions to heart and made sure to craft a ceremony that was perfect for me and my now husband. He emailed us a PDF of our marriage license right away and has been nothing but kind throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/20/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Alannah. I enjoyed every minute that we shared, working together on your wedding. I am looking forward to staying in touch over the years!

Justine · Married on 10/02/2016

Randy was professional, dependable, and easy-going. He always responded to emails promptly and he wrote a very touching ceremony. During the ceremony, he spoke clearly, slowly, and beautifully. After the ceremony, he promptly submitted the paperwork to the Register of Deeds so that we could request certified copies of our marriage license as soon as we got back from our honeymoon. Randy was a pleasure to work with and we could not be more pleased with his services. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Sent on 10/22/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Justine. Your ceremony was beautiful. The Gardens were perfect and I also enjoyed joining you at your reception to make your official "husband and wife" introductions!

Holly · Married on 10/01/2016

Randy and Erica were wonderful to work with. Randy was very thoughtful and made our ceremony very personal to us. The day of, Erica was on time, and the sound equipment worked beautifully! They pay excellent attention to detail and are extremely prompt with follow up.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Holly and John. Getting to know you was such a pleasure and we are so happy to have had the privilege of working with you. We are looking forward to staying in touch over the years!

Morgan · Married on 10/01/2016

Randy was everything we could have asked for and more in an officiant. From our first conversation I knew he was someone that we wanted to have as a part of our wedding day team. He is so personable and made the whole ceremony planning process super easy. We wanted something very simple, to the point, and relaxed for our ceremony and he delivered just that. He made us feel so comfortable during our ceremony and throughout the whole process. We are so thankful to have had Randy there for us on our wedding day!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Morgan! May you and Justin continue to enjoy a loving relationship full of laughter and joy!

Lindsey · Married on 09/23/2016

We used Randy Taylor Weddings as an Officiant service and we were really pleased. Randy couldn't officiate our wedding (first choice), after getting to know his son Justin we figured out he was the right match to our personalities. Had a great experience and he tailored the ceremony to out needs and it turned out great! Glad we got Justin!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Lindsey for your great review ... and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your most-special day!

Leslie · Married on 09/10/2016

Randy Taylor is a very professional, kind and compassionate. After meeting with Randy, we felt like we knew him for years. When I would contact him, he would always reply back promptly. I would hire Randy over and over if i needed his services and will certainly recommend him to any of my friends.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Leslie. May you and Michele continue to enjoy every minute of your happy lives together! Getting to know you has been amazing; I know we will be friends forever! All my best ~Randy

Megan · Married on 09/10/2016

We had Erica Taylor as our officiant and she did an amazing job, we had so many compliments after the ceremony about how well the words were spoken! Being in the wedding industry myself I will definitely be recommending Randy Taylor Weddings to anyone I can.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Megan. Getting to know you has been wonderful and I certainly hope our paths cross many times in the years to come. Erica absolutely loved every minute of your celebration. Thank you for inviting us to be a part of your wedding day team!

Jonathan · Married on 09/03/2016

Randy did a great job! He answered all of our questions and made us feel at ease. You can tell he is genuinely interested and invested in the people he marries. Thanks, Randy!

Sent on 09/12/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review. Your wedding was pure joy. I enjoyed every minute and look forward to staying in touch over the years. I hope you enjoyed your honeymoon!

Natasha · Married on 08/20/2016

I really enjoyed working with randy Taylor he was great with keeping in touch until our big day he arrived on time he was very professional overall he did a wonderful an amazing job I would recommend him to anyone

Sent on 08/21/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review, Natasha. Your celebration was wonderful and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Wishing yoiu a lifetime of joy!

Kelsi · Married on 08/20/2016

Randy literally did a perfect job with our small ceremony. He was more than accommodating of our needs and wants. He was extraordinarily professional and very good at what he does. He tailored a ceremony specifically for our wants and needs and delivered it flawlessly. I would recommend him in a heartbeat to my closest friends.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Kelsi. May your marriage continue to be blessed with laughter and happiness!

Bri · Married on 08/14/2016

Randy was absolutely wonderful in every way! He really went out of the way to make our day truly special. He answers all of our questions and always had a positive attitude. We could not have had a better officiant!

Sent on 02/21/2017

Jenn · Married on 08/13/2016

Randy was so helpful and gracious during our wedding planning. He helped me organize everything for our ceremony in such an efficient manner. I definitely recommend giving him a call when looking into an officiant for your wedding.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Jenn. Your wedding was absolutely beautiful! Thank you for inviting me to preside over your ceremony!

Shawn · Married on 08/06/2016

Randy helped us write a beautiful ceremony that was special and unique to the two of us. He brought some really creative suggestions to the table that we never would have came up with on our own. He helped make our day amazing. Everyone at the wedding was commenting on how beautiful the ceremony was. Randy was professional and I absolutely recommend his services!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin and Shawn. Your wedding at the NC Museum of Art was absolutely stunning. Please give my best to your families ... it was wonderful meeting everyone. Wishing you a lifetime of joy! -Randy

Nancy · Married on 07/09/2016

We had the pleasure of working with Randy for our wedding this past weekend in Raleigh, and it was such a wonderful experience! He ensured that we had a beautifully personalized ceremony that we will never forget, and we are so happy that he was a part of our day. I first spoke with Randy over the phone to discuss working with him, and from just speaking with him I knew that he was perfect for us! He was so easy to talk to and took the time to explain the entire process of writing the ceremony and obtaining a marriage license. He seemed to genuinely care about making our ceremony extra special and reflective of us as a couple. Randy had the best ideas for little things to include in the ceremony to make it unique, and was open to our own suggestions and requests. He was always professional, quick to respond to any questions we had, and ensured that we felt comfortable on the day-of. Thanks Randy for giving us a truly unforgettable ceremony!

Sent on 07/20/2016

Thank you Nancy.

I will always treasure the wonderful memories of your ceremony. Everything was absolutely beautiful. May your lives together continue to be filled with joy!

Melanie · Married on 07/02/2016

We would HIGHLY recommend Randy to anyone! He was professional, welcoming, responsive and so easy to work with! Randy really worked with us throughout the planning process (months in advance!) to make sure the ceremony reflected our personalities and what we were looking for. He is very adaptable and open to incorporating new ideas! His main focus is making the day as special as possible and having it reflect your relationship. Everyone at our wedding raved about what a wonderful job he did!

Sent on 07/04/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Melanie. It was my pleasure to preside over your ceremony. Meeting your families was my privilege and I will treasure the memories of your perfect day forever! All my best -Randy

Mike · Married on 06/17/2016

We were very happy with our wedding ceremony! Randy Taylor Weddings was very professional and kept in contact every step of the way. They actually sat down with us and got to know our story, before writing one word of the ceremony. They catered the ceremony to our beliefs, values, and vision. We highly recommend them to everyone.

Sent on 07/19/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Martika and Mike. Justin and I enjoyed every minute. Working with you was fun and we know your life together will be filled with love and happiness!

Dana · Married on 06/11/2016

He did an awesome job. Very professional and he was very flexible. My wedding went amazing!

Sent on 06/12/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Dana. Working with you was fun and Justin loved every minute of your ceremony and really enjoyed meeting everyone!

Meredith · Married on 06/11/2016

Randy was such a special part of our wedding day! We created the perfect ceremony for my husband and I. It was really special and meaningful. He was able to incorporate everything we wanted. Everyone loved it and thought it was just beautiful. Many tears were shed and many smiles and memories created! Thank you so much for making our wedding day magical!

Sent on 07/13/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for this wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that we were able to bring so much joy to your perfect "always and forever" day. May your days continue to be filled with adventure and love!

Randy Taylor was kind, prompt, efficient, and just so wonderful to work with. Planning a wedding can be hard, but an excellent officiant makes all the difference. His services are highly recommended for those about to say, "I do."

Sent on 06/06/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful feedback!

Douglas · Married on 06/03/2016

My wife and I hired Randy Taylor as the officiant for our wedding in June 2016. He was absolutely wonderful on all counts.

After a brief initial meeting, Randy set up an "interview" to get to know us as a couple and what our wishes were for the ceremony. After we spoke, he drafted a beautiful ceremony well in advance of our wedding. He even incorporated some changes we wanted later on that helped my wife and I personalize our ceremony to an even greater extent.

During the rehearsal and ceremony, Randy was indispensable. He worked with our wedding planner, band, and photographer to seamlessly coordinate cues for each stage of the ceremony. His hard work made the wedding an absolute breeze. We didn't have to worry about a thing.

Working with Randy was a delight. He was knowledgeable, professional, and responsive at each stage of our wedding planning process.

I would be remiss if I did not mention that you should ask Randy about the Love Letter ceremony or Presentation of Roses. My bride and I loved these additions to our special day. They created some truly wonderful memories.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, friends. Your wedding at Fearrington Village was picture perfect and I will always treasure the experience. I am looking forward to staying in touch over the years!

Arelis · Married on 05/28/2016

A BIG WOW!!!! IS WHAT I CAN SAY ABOUT RANDY. I truly had an amazing experience in working with Randy as my wedding officiant. Randy went above and beyond what i originally had planned and we were so grateful to have him perform a "Dual Wedding" for us. Yes a dual wedding at no extra charge. What more could you ask for. A miss calculation of time on our end, led to this dual wedding and he was kind enough to work out an arrangement with us. Thanks a million for being understanding and helping us make it a dream come true.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Thank you, Arelis. I am so happy that our paths crossed. The joy that surrounds you, your family, and friends is wonderful. It was my pleasure to provide the "bonus" ceremony for you ... I was able to see you twice, so the pleasure was genuinely mine!

Fantastic service! He spoke elequintly and made the focus on us. I forgot part of the line I was supposed to repeat and he made it funny and less embarrassing. What a great job. Very attentive to wants and dos several drafts to ensure we were happy :)

Sent on 05/30/2016

Randy Taylor Weddings's reply:

Your wedding was wonderful. The happiness and love that your families embraced you with was beautiful. May your lives continue to be blessed with the love and support of those closest to you!