Randy Miller Weddings Reviews

110 | Frederick, MD

110 Reviews for Randy Miller Weddings

Jack · Married on 10/11/2014

Randy was excellent from the first time we met through the ceremony. He was organized, thoughtful and always worked with us to make sure we were comfortable with everything going on. By the time the wedding came around, it felt like we had known Randy for years and we couldn't imagine anyone else officiating our wedding!

Sent on 12/12/2014

Brittney · Married on 09/06/2014

We purchased the premarital counseling package and had wonderful experience working with Randy throughout the entire process. Randy provided fantastic recommendations on communication and conflict solving techniques for our relationship during our counseling sessions as well as for moving forward in our marriage. Randy was on time and engaged throughout our rehearsal dinner and ceremony. We really appreciated the personal attention that he gave our ceremony and his ongoing interest in the success of our marriage.

Sent on 09/18/2014

Jaime · Married on 08/31/2014

Randy connected with us at our first meeting and felt like part of our family throughout our wedding celebration. He has an amazing quick-witted sense of humor and a kind heart. His public speaking skills are unmatched, a quality that isn't always guaranteed with wedding officiants. He got to know us both and represented our personalities and our family during our ceremony. Randy was flexible with our busy schedules and kept us calm throughout the whole process. He is a consummate professional that we now call our friend.

Sent on 09/07/2014

Nikki · Married on 08/30/2014

Pastor Randy is an awesome guys who is very caring and loving. He stepped into my husband and I's situation when we needed someone to officiate our wedding. He was very attentive and flexible to the things that we wanted and needed for our wedding. The thing that stuck out to me were the words he spoke to me on the day of the wedding. Right before the ceremony, he came into the room and looked me square in my eyes and said (paraphrasing) everything you have done up to this point to prepare for your wedding won't matter when you and Derrick are standing face-to-face looking into each other's eyes and the love you feel for each other will be all that matters in that moment. That calmed me down and put me into perspective and prepared me to walk down the aisle. I could be bias (but I don't think so) but he is an awesome Pastor and man. Thanks for such a beautiful experience.

Sent on 09/18/2014

We chose Randy Miller as our officiant after seeing other positive reviews and it was a great experience. He was easy going and quick to respond to questions. He also did a great job of guiding us and our families on the day of without being overbearing or losing the idea of the ceremony we wanted.

Sent on 12/08/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 07/31/2014

We met with Randy and were instantly taken in by his professionalism and approachability. He made us feel calm and at ease. Within minutes of talking to him we knew that he was the right person to marry us. Randy was really great with planning the ceremony and emailing back & forth about how we wanted it to flow, what we wanted to be included, etc. Anything we wanted, Randy was sure to accommodate. Even right before the ceremony, when Randy noticed I added something to the reading and I forgot to tell him. He simply said " Is this what you want? I said "Yes." And he said "It's ok. If you want this then we'll put it in there". So awesome! Randy led the fellas and especially the groom in the right direction that day to make sure there were no flaws in the ceremony. The ceremony he performed was exquisite. His emotion with the ceremony was top notch. He kept our guests with smiles and emotion the whole time. So many people at the wedding expressed to Randy afterwards how great the service he provided and how great the ceremony he performed was. I'm still getting compliments, telling me how wonderful Randy was. The most recent was a friend who said " "Wow. Now, that guy was great!" I'm glad that Randy was part of our big day and I am truly amazed and very pleased with how exceptional the service he performed was. I will never forget it. Thank you Randy for setting such a lovely and heartfelt tone for our wedding and for making us feel like we were the only two people in the world during the ceremony and throughout the whole night.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Kirsten · Married on 07/12/2014

Randy was the officiant at our 170 person wedding at the Chesapeake Bay Beach Club on July 12th 2014. I really can not say enough great things about Randy! He was so amazing to work with- responded quickly, was always on time, and very professional. He did a fantastic job at both the rehearsal and actual ceremony. He knew exactly what to have the groomsmen do as far as hand placement etc. so the pictures turned out fantastically. My husband ended up getting really nervous right before the ceremony and Randy did a great job keeping everyone calm and making sure everything went off without a hitch! I would highly highly highly recommend Randy as an officiant! My in-laws still talk about how great he was!!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Gary · Married on 06/28/2014

Thank you, Rev Miller! We were very happy that we chose Randy to be our officiant. Prior to our wedding, we met with Randy over lunch and liked him right away. He had many ideas for our ceremony and we ended up taking his suggestion for a sand ceremony (which we were very happy with!). If you're looking for a wedding officiant, we highly recommend Rev Miller!

Sent on 08/05/2014

We cannot say enough positive things about our experience with Randy. We had a difficult time finding an officiant at first as we are not from our area and don't have a church home here yet. As soon as we met Randy it was clear why the others didn't work out. He took the time to get to know us, our family and customized the ceremony to fit us. He answered email inquiries within a couple hours, which was refreshing! When I made a last minute request to tweak the ceremony the day of the wedding he was nothing but helpful and made it happen. Randy was calming, kind, funny and well spoken. His services were worth every dime and more. We are so happy he was such an important part of our ceremony.

Sent on 07/04/2014

Lee Ann & Steve · Married on 05/23/2014

We really enjoyed working with Randy. He really helped us remain less nervous during the ceremony. We heard from many of our guests after about how much they enjoyed the pleasantness of Randy's voice and the words spoken. Our sons commented to us how kind both Randy & his wife Patti were to them during dinner. They really enjoyed their conversation. He definitely made them feel more at ease during the ceremony. Randy's part in making our wedding day absolutely perfect will stay with us forever.

Sent on 05/28/2014

Kaitlin · Married on 05/17/2014

Randy was wonderful with both our premarital counseling and as an officiant for our wedding. We did the package deal, which I would highly recommend. We got to know Randy and he got to know us throughout the months prior to the wedding through the counseling sessions. Randy makes you feel comfortable in opening up and is very understanding. He is also very flexible with times that we were available and traveled to our house each time! He did amazing for the wedding and we got many compliments on how great he was during the ceremony. I highly recommend him as a wedding officiant and counselor!

Sent on 06/03/2014

Randy is wonderful! After meeting with him, we knew he was the one for us! Throughout the wedding planning process, he was very attentive, reliable, and helped us with details we did not account for. During the rehearsal and wedding day, he told us exactly what we needed to do to help us not be stressed out. I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 05/15/2014

We had our wedding with Pastor Randy Miller he provided us with a beautiful and initimate wedding we couldn't have asked for .a better officiant . He was very professional and flexible with us . He really met all our expectations

Sent on 12/25/2013

Blair · Married on 12/14/2013

There are absolutely no words that can express what Randy did for us. My husband and I met with 6 potential officiants before meeting Randy, and I was starting to think that we would never find anyone that we were going to connect with. Pre-marital counseling was very important to me. But that meant we weren't looking for someone for a one day service, but for someone that was going to give my husband and I tools that we could use for a lifetime.

Once we met Randy we left out of the restaurant, we both looked at each other and said "he's the one". Phew...finally we had found him. He was very sincere, he took a little time to get to know our story when we met him, and he was personable and easy to talk to which made us feel comfortable having him officiate our ceremony.

During the counseling Randy made us feel safe enough to be honest and open. He was patient, able to relate, and able to make good suggestions for going forward.

The day of wedding Randy was soooo helpful. He really calmed my husband and I, and he went out his way to make sure we knew that the day would be perfect. And that he would catch us if we fell.

I would recommend Randy to any and everyone. No need to search around for the perfect officiant. If you're reading this than you've already found him. He will capture the sacredness of the ceremony, but still include a little humor (if that's what you want). We got so many compliments. For this, we are ever so grateful.

Blair & Evan

Sent on 01/09/2014

Brandi · Married on 10/12/2013

Randy Miller was an absolute pleasure to work with. He was always very professional, patient with all of our questions, and went over the whole ceremony with us a few nights before to make sure the wording and order was accurate. On the day of the rehearsal, we would not have been able to get through it without him! He was very accommodating to my (the bride's) wants and needs, no matter what others were saying. On the day of the ceremony he kept the groom calm and talked us both through the ceremony. We wanted our ceremony to have a nice combination of traditional and religious aspects and he did just that and even altered part to fit in a few more words we wanted in. Even guests commented on how wonderful the ceremony was. We highly recommend to be part of your wedding!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Kathy · Married on 09/21/2013

Randy made our wedding ceremony personal and memorable and we highly recommend him for anyone looking for a officiant for their big day! He is extremely thorough and made sure we knew every single thing that was going to happen during our ceremony which put us and our families at ease. At our meeting a few months prior to the wedding, Randy took the time to get to know us as a couple and our story which in turn created a very personal and heart felt ceremony later on. Guests at our wedding even commented to Randy that they felt as though he had known us as a couple for years (which was not the case) but just shows you how personal he made the ceremony. He is very good at speaking in front of a group and able to insert light hearted comments to lighten the mood and keep everyone interested as necessary. We could not be happier with how our wedding turned out and we owe this in part to Randy!!

Sent on 10/05/2013

Nancy · Married on 09/14/2013

Randy Miller was wonderful to work with throughout the whole wedding process. Randy was always accessible, insightful, and gave us peace of mind during the stressful times of planning a wedding, Going through the pre marriage counseling with Randy was a great help to our marriage and made us very comfortable with the wedding ceremony.
    Having Randy marry us felt like we were being married by a close friend who we trusted, and had the confidence in to make our special
    day amazing. The Pre marriage counseling sessions were great to have the one on one time with our officiant to get to know each other on another level and deepened the level of communication between my husband and I. It was a truly valuable experience that my husband and I will always cherish our special time with Randy.

Sent on 11/17/2013

erin · Married on 09/06/2013

We had Randy officiate our wedding last friday and just loved him! We had met with him prior to the wedding to get to know him and see if he would be a good fit for us. During the meeting we felt comfortable, we all had a few laughs, etc. While my fiancé and I walked out of the meeting we already knew he was the one for the job! Randy did such an amazing job for our wedding, he was there to give suggestions and comments during rehearsal, which was always helpful! For the wedding he was poised, positive, happy, etc. I know my husband connected with him. I had a few of our guests mention to me how they really appreciated how he used one word differently during the ceremony that really touched them. When he was announcing that "D you make now kiss your..." instead of bride, he said wife. My guests really liked that small touch! Randy really tries to connect with you, learn what you want out of the ceremony, the marriage, etc. so that he can conduct the ceremony how we want it. We both preferred the more traditional vows, readings, traditions, and he was completely fine with that. He made our ceremony flawless!! I would absolutely recommend Randy for others weddings, or other functions that you would need his services for! You won't be disappointed!!

Sent on 09/12/2013
  • Jasmine

Jasmine · Married on 08/31/2013

Randy was very friendly, organized, and thorough. He was truly a gem and a blessing to find. Would recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 09/04/2013

Planning a wedding involves A LOT of decisions and with all those decisions the easiest was on who our officiant was. We had heard wonderful reviews about Randy Miller and didn't think twice when it was finally our turn. As a bride, Randy made me feel so at ease. He has done many weddings and is extremely experienced. He has a way of personally connecting to each couple and makes EVERY wedding memorable. On the day of our wedding, I knew Randy would make sure the ceremony went smoothly and that I had nothing to worry about... as a bride one less thing to worry about is PRICELESS.

Sent on 11/19/2013

Lori · Married on 07/20/2013

Randy was a joy to work with. He is a warm and carrying person and made our wedding ceremony in to something we will cherish forever. He is a true professional and orchestrated a perfect, stress-free ceremony. He worked with our event planner and all other vendors to make sure the day went smoothly and thought of things I had not. If you want a beautiful stress-free ceremony I would recommend hiring Randy in a heartbeat.

Sent on 07/23/2013

Lindsay · Married on 06/01/2013

It was such a pleasure working with Randy Miller with MoveonToday2. We got to know Randy during our first meeting and knew he would be the perfect fit for our wedding. Everyone loved his originality and pleasantness. Not only did he do a fantastic job with the ceremony but also helped us run and direct the rehearsal. I highly recommend Randy with MoveonToday2 to any couple looking for an officiant and/or marriage counselor.

Sent on 07/12/2013

Rick · Married on 05/19/2012

Pastor Randy is great at what he does and is someone I would recommend anyone to work with.

Sent on 03/12/2013

Carrington · Married on 11/13/2010

The experience Randy has with weddings shows through in every aspect of the event, from premartial counseling to the rehearsal to each detail in the actual ceremony. It was amazing to not have to worry about a single thing being handled and know that he was always in "our corner" (the bride and groom) the whole time! Professional, incredible service, a huge heart and all while having a great time!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Aynsley · Married on 06/17/2006

I've seen Randy perform many weddings over the years and could not wait to have him officiate mine! He knew exactly what he was doing and was able to guide all those in attendance at the rehearsal and the wedding in a very friendly and professional manner. The man is a class act and you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 03/10/2013