Randy Miller Weddings Reviews

110 | Frederick, MD

110 Reviews for Randy Miller Weddings

Kelly · Married on 05/21/2016

Randy Miller was so wonderful! He was recommended to us by a friend and we couldn't be happier that we chose to use his services! He took the time to get to know us as a couple. We communicated several times before the wedding and each time he was very kind and professional. He really made the process very easy. He wanted to make sure we felt comfortable with the ceremony and the vows beforehand. My husband had messed up part of his vows and Randy had the whole crowd laughing! I had several people come up to me during the wedding reception to tell me how much they enjoyed watching Randy officiate the wedding. I would definitely recommended Randy to anyone! You will love him! Thank you so much Randy for making our ceremony so memorable!!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Lauren · Married on 05/07/2016

Randy was awesome! After searching for an officiant with no avail, I found Randy on Wedding Wire and was ecstatic to find someone that I knew from previous business. My husband and I were looking for someone that was comfortable and familiar but also professional and Randy hits the nail on the head for all three. After a miscommunication on my end for our first meeting, Randy was more than willing to meet a second time the day after for my husband to be a part of everything. He was extremely accommodating and quick with any changes to the ceremony and provided many options for readings and types of ceremonies. Randy arrived early for both our rehearsal and the wedding day. He was even prepared with several tie and handkerchief options to make sure he matched the color scheme. It is obvious that it was not Randy's first rodeo; I think he might even have a little wedding coordinator in him when it comes to the ceremony ;) I would highly recommend Randy to anyone looking for a wonderful officiant to be a part of your special day.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Katelyn · Married on 02/26/2016

I would definitely recommend Randy Miller to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding. He was a great resource in planning our ceremony, giving us lots of advice and tips to help us decide exactly how we wanted the day to go. We received many compliments from our guests after the ceremony on how much they enjoyed listening to Randy speak.

Sent on 07/13/2016

Marc · Married on 11/06/2015

Randy is the best! We would recommend him to any friends of ours that are getting married.

Sent on 11/14/2015

Kimberlee · Married on 10/31/2015

Randy was a real joy to work with. He was very responsive in setting up our initial meeting, and then every time we had a question through email. The week before the wedding Randy reached out to us and brought things to our attention that we had not considered in the fluster of family coming into town and list minute planning. He had it covered. He carried out a quick rehearsal and helped to ease the tension after our DJ's lateness and other ball-droppage during our beautiful ceremony.

Sent on 12/08/2015

Kimberly · Married on 10/17/2015

Randy was exactly what we were looking for, the perfect officiant for our beach wedding. We were able to customize the ceremony to our liking and he walked us through it every step of the way. Randy is thorough, buttoned up, and very experienced. He kept the entire bridal party at ease during rehearsal and ceremony. Randy even gave the blessing before dinner at our reception as well.

Sent on 01/14/2016

What an amazing day! Randy was not only professional and through, but made our ceremony extra special by his incredible delivery of our ceremony, wonderful personality and go with the flow attitude. His ability to quickly throw in a few sentiments and statements pertaining to myself and my husband made our ceremony all the more special. We would highly recommend him to anyone who asked.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Rachael · Married on 10/10/2015

Randy was one of our vendors that I enjoyed working with the most. He is very experienced, professional, and very detailed. I appreciated Randy's responsiveness via email whenever I had a question and I really appreciated his call a few days before the event to make sure every question was answered. Even when traffic caused Randy to be late to our rehearsal- he was considerate enough to keep us updated on his location until he arrived. Randy's personality makes him the kind of guy you want to be friends with and his confidence in his abilities put me at ease as a Bride who had to deal with so many details for the wedding! Randy also received great feedback from our family and friends who really enjoyed the ceremony he performed. I would recommend Randy to anyone looking for an experienced wedding officiant.

Sent on 10/28/2015

Andrew · Married on 10/03/2015

It's an over simplification to say Randy officiated our wedding. Randy maintains a pre-wedding consultation that my wife and I found to be extremely enlightening. He lead us through conversations which were incredibly meaningful to our relationship, our marriage, and everything we will face in our lives.

The day of the event his professionalism and personality was the perfect complement to an unforgettable weekend. He directed the activities of the day with grace and made the entire ceremony go smoothly.

We would highly recommend Randy.

Sent on 11/02/2015

Nick · Married on 09/19/2015

Randy was such a great officiant for our wedding! He was great from day 1, driving over 90 minutes to meet us near our home and introduce himself to us. We had a great breakfast and talked with him about what we wanted, and he worked with us to come up with a ceremony that was perfect for us. He sent us plenty of examples, prayers, documents, readings, etc to pick and choose from and sent us drafts and final copies of our ceremony. He arrived early to our ceremony to go over everything again and worked with our photographer to make sure everyone was on the same page. Our families loved the ceremony and how Randy officiated, telling us both repeatedly how much they loved his words and presentation. I highly recommend Randy Miller as your wedding officiant; he even offers pre-marriage counseling as well.

Sent on 09/21/2015

Catherine · Married on 09/12/2015

Randy was the perfect officiant for our wedding. Even though we only met in person a few times before the wedding he completely understood our personalities and what we were looking for. We had an amazing ceremony that was just the right mix of sentiment and laughter. Randy rolled with the punches when the glass didn't break on the first stomp and we kissed too soon (oops!). It was everything we could have hoped for and he delivered it flawlessly.

Sent on 10/07/2015

Danielle · Married on 09/06/2015

When searching for an officiant, some of the things that were important to us were: That the officiant was not 100 years old, that he was respectful of various religious beliefs, and that both my fiancé (now husband) and I liked him. Randy Miller from Move on Today 2 was that guy! He is a middle aged man with a lovely wife and children, he was respectful of both Jake and I’s religious beliefs, and was overall a pleasure to work with! We even took his pre-marriage counseling and really enjoyed it! Randy was great to work with, very responsive, and looked so dapper on our wedding day!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Shawna · Married on 08/22/2015

Our wedding day was perfect from top to bottom. The officiating was one of the crown jewels that day. Randy Miller worked with us 6 months before the wedding. From the first day of meeting you could tell the amount of detail and thought he put into officiating a wedding. We did the officiant package with 3 sessions of pre-marriage coaching and we highly, highly recommend it. The marriage coaching opens up dialogue that may be an afterthought due to wedding stress. As a certified life coach and marriage coach Randy had the experience to guide us into a more cohesive, openly communicating couple. He came to our home and sat in our living room, which created a very comfortable place for us to open up and discuss our future. We have implemented many areas of discussion already into our marriage and have time and time again had side discussions from the topics brought up to us during our coaching sessions. I cannot express enough how wonderful an experience this was.

Randy is very detailed oriented and professional. We sent at least 20 – 25 emails back and forth perfecting the ceremony to make it unique and personalized. He always had excellent recommendations on how to make the ceremony flow together. (He normally responds to emails within the same day) He even asks the wedding colors, and colors of the tuxes so he can match his tie and pocket square. ;) Small details…maybe, but no less important. We couldn’t have asked for a better officiant! He was wise, funny and completely set the tone for our intimate wedding. It was an honor having Randy, and his wife, Patty, both at our ceremony and our reception where he surprised us with warm words prior to the prayer.

As a note, Randy completely saved the day – we forgot about the marriage certificate! Randy, in his ever-lasting wisdom, called us and reminded us Tuesday before the wedding (Saturday). Which in the county that we married, the certificate was needed a minimum of 48 hours before the wedding.

Sent on 09/22/2015

Randy was a great officiant and we both highly recommend him. We did premarital courses with him before he officiated our wedding ceremony, and I would highly recommend these classes to any engaged couple. Randy is a great guy with a great personality and won't disappoint.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Kate · Married on 07/04/2015

Randy was a wonderful part of our wedding planning and celebration. He was flexible with our requests and timeline and brought a breadth of experience to the process that made us feel comfortable each step of the way. Randy helped guide some of our decisions and listened carefully to our opinions. We would highly recommend him to any others looking for an officiant!

Sent on 07/20/2015

Brad · Married on 06/13/2015

I really don't know if I can say enough good things about Randy Miller. On the best day of our lives, when so many things went perfectly, the ceremony delivered by Randy stands head and shoulders above all. He was heartfelt, sincere, and personal, and delivered a masterpiece of a ceremony. He really worked with us in the weeks leading up to the wedding to get the ceremony exactly the way we wanted it. Randy is very experienced and that really showed when he facilitated our rehearsal and went over every detail that everyone in the wedding party needed to know, which really made my wife and I feel at ease heading into the wedding day. On the day of the wedding, Randy went around and made sure to keep everyone calm and relaxed. During the ceremony, he expertly added humor at just the right times to help ease our nerves. A few days after our wedding, Randy posted a beautiful toast on his Facebook page detailing the wedding from his perspective. We received, and continue to receive, more compliments about Randy's ceremony than any other part of our wedding. We wouldn't change a thing about it, which for perfectionists like my wife and I, is the highest compliment we can possibly give. I would absolutely, without reservation, recommend Randy Miller to anyone looking for a wedding officiant!

Sent on 07/08/2015

Maureen · Married on 06/06/2015

Randy was a fantastic officiant. We have received more comments about him and how much people liked him than any other person we hired for the day. He was warm and inviting, and made you feel comfortable. He was very responsive during the whole planning process and guided us on doing specific things (marriage license, speaking with the dj about timing, etc). He was always on time and ready to go. We really feel blessed that we were able to book him for our wedding and that he was able to craft such a beautiful ceremony for us. Thank you so much!!

Sent on 07/03/2015

Randy is fantastic. We met him at a wedding fair and instantly knew we would book with him. He is extremely confident, professional, and kind. Multiple family and friends were very impressed with Randy at both the rehearsal dinner and ceremony. Randy worked with us over a period of weeks to perfect the wedding ceremony. We worked together to make a very personalized script. Randy delivered the ceremony flawlessly. Randy took time out to always remember the core valves meaning of the wedding celebration. The contract was not the cheapest price but great valve.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Vince · Married on 05/15/2015

Mr. Miller is an engaging, friendly officiant and relationship coach. I recommend him to anyone looking for an officiant for their wedding or needing coaching on relationship issues.

Sent on 06/26/2015

Kelly · Married on 05/15/2015

My now husband and I spent months finding an officiant for our wedding, but couldn't find an officiant we "clicked" with. I wanted more than just an officiant that showed up for a 30 minute ceremony, as the ceremony is the most important moment where two lives become one. My next door neighbor was a Pastor but had a prior commitment the weekend of our wedding, but said he recommended his friend, Randy Miller, and would pass along our contact info to him. Randy spent almost an hour going through what he did, getting to know us and what we were looking for in an officiant. By the time we met him in person, I felt like I knew him. My husband and I wanted to do pre-marital counseling, and Randy met us three times in our home to go over the workbook, test, etc. My husband and I have wonderful communication skills, but still found ways to open dialogue and asked for guidance on things we wanted to work on individually. Having these sessions at our home made us feel more comfortable and gave us an officiant who we knew well by the time our wedding day approached. Randy was always on time, flexible (my husband travels a lot for work which required us to reschedule more than once), responded quickly and made our wedding unique to fit our needs. I heard so many compliments from family, friends and coworkers on what a great job he did (we agree!) I HIGHLY recommend Randy Miller for anyone who is looking for more than just a wedding day officiant. Thank you Randy for making our wedding a calm and incredible day!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Erin · Married on 05/02/2015

We couldn't recommend Randy more! Incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and put us all at ease. We received a million compliments on our ceremony, and friends getting married soon have already asked us for his contact information. Some other officiants downplayed the need for their presence at the rehearsal, but we were really glad Randy was present to teach us (and our parents!) what to do in advance for a flawless ceremony. Not the lowest-price, but worth every penny.

Sent on 05/16/2015

G · Married on 03/27/2015

Randy was a delight to work with. He was prompt and professional and he helped us to remember the true reason we were there that day.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Clare · Married on 01/11/2015

Pastor Randy made our wedding experience very special. My husband and I wanted a small, faith based wedding. Pastor Randy catered to all of our needs and requests. From day one, it was clear that Pastor Randy was a true professional. Every time we met he was prepared to discuss logistics and was able to guide us through all the decisions. Besides, being a professional, it is also clear that he has a passion for working with couples. Pastor Randy made us feel comfortable and offered us many words of wisdom. He gave our wedding depth and made it a very special experience. I would highly recommend Pastor Randy to anyone looking for someone to conduct their wedding ceremony.

Sent on 01/27/2015

Randy was a wonderful officiant for our wedding. He was great to work with and very thorough in covering all the bases before the ceremony so we knew exactly what to expect. My fiance and I were both a bit nervous during ceremony, but Randy guided us smoothly through everything and made us feel at ease. Quite a few of our guests commented on how great he was, too.

Thanks, Randy, for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 11/20/2014

Karey · Married on 10/18/2014

Randy was incredible and truly helped us make our day the best day of our life!

Sent on 12/08/2014