Randy Miller Weddings Reviews

110 | Frederick, MD

110 Reviews for Randy Miller Weddings

Bladen · Married on 05/13/2017

Randy was excellent. My wife and I used him as both an officiant as well as a premarital counselor. When we had our first in person meeting before hiring him, he took the time to help brainstorm some ceremony ideas and to offer some advice, even before we had chosen him as our officiant! Planning our ceremony was painless with Randy and he was always helpful and quick to respond to questions. After the wedding, our guests raved about our officiant and the ceremony and I would highly recommend Randy Miller to anybody searching for an officiant for their wedding (as I was 10 months ago).

Sent on 06/05/2017

Randy Miller Weddings's reply:

Thank you, it was my honor!

Danielle · Married on 05/06/2017

My husband and I live in California and were getting married in Maryland, so when we were trying to find an officiant, we couldn't meet with anyone in person. Randy made it very easy for us to schedule a Skype meeting with him, despite the time difference, and made us feel very comfortable choosing him as our officiant. Throughout the entire process he offered a lot of resources, was very responsive to emails, and was very careful to make sure that we had considered every detail. I went into planning the ceremony not really caring about it too much, but in the end, I really felt like it perfectly reflected who my husband and I are as a couple; Randy was a very important part of making that happen.

Sent on 06/19/2017

Tim · Married on 04/29/2017

We cannot say enough about the value that Randy Miller brought to our wedding preparation and special day. He is extremely knowledgeable, and his savvy reflects a calming presence on the entire process. We met him over a year prior to our wedding day and in the first meeting he gathered enough information to briefly run through what the ceremony would look like. Randy is organized, and makes timely suggestions while also allowing us to make our ceremony exactly how we wanted it to be. He ran a brilliant rehearsal to make sure our wedding party knew precisely when/where they needed to be. Randy Miller is great at what he does and my wife and I hope to keep in touch with him for years to come because he is a genuine, pleasant man.

Sent on 05/03/2017

Erin · Married on 04/15/2017

When we first met Randy, my husband (fiance at the time) and I knew immediately that we wanted him to marry us. Randy is the kind of person who you talk to for 5 minutes and feel like you’ve known him your entire life. We felt so comfortable and confident that he would make our ceremony all that we hoped and now looking back we could not imagine it without him. At our first meeting, Randy made us laugh a lot, but also made us cry (in the best way!). His words were so moving, genuine and relatable it was easy to see why he does this. Randy made it simple to customize our ceremony to be exactly what we wanted. He was also always early and very helpful at our rehearsal which put us at ease. To this day my husband and I are still getting compliments about our wedding, specifically about how special and moving our ceremony was. We could not recommend him more highly!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Jennifer · Married on 04/08/2017

As my now-husband and I were planning our wedding, the one area we struggled with the most was finding the right officiant. Both my husband and I are not religious, so this proved to be a more difficult task for us than the average couple. After performing some research and reading reviews, we were able to find Randy. I honestly cannot say how incredibly thankful and happy we were with him. He is a true professional and his wealth of experience and knowledge certainly shines through. Randy ensures you are 100% comfortable with the ceremony he plans to perform, including the exact details of what will be said, order of the ceremony, etc. Randy also coaches you through the entire ceremony and makes you feel completely at ease. Most people often get nervous when repeating vows, going through the motions of the ceremony, etc. but with Randy, you don't have to worry! He also has a great read of the crowd and during our ceremony, he was able to insert a few jokes here and there to lighten the mood. Our wedding truly would not have been as special and memorable as it was if it wasn't for Randy. Overall, I cannot recommend him enough!

Sent on 05/01/2017

Randy is excellent. He performed an amazing ceremony. He is very charismatic, friendly, and easy to work with. He guided my wife and I through the process and made our wedding day as easy as possible. I highly recommend him as an officiant for your wedding.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Kristi · Married on 10/28/2016

Our day would have not been the same without Randy. My husband and I were very worried about not having someone that we have grown up with or known for a long time to officiate our wedding. When we found Randy, we thought hey, lets chat and see what we think about this officiant idea. So glad we did! We are in Texas so we could not meet face to face, but Randy set up a Skype meeting for us. He helped us build a ceremony that was unique to us and offered up some great suggestions for readings. He also coordinated with the Grooms sister who gave a surprise reading to make sure everything fit together. We had him come to the rehearsal as well, which is extra, but we were glad he was there to run it through with us. My dad was so nervous and kept forgetting his only line! Randy helped keep the mood light and get us prepped for the next day. Sure enough, the next day I cried through the whole ceremony. Randy did a great job of giving me time to gain my composure while keeping everything smooth and not awkward or feel like everyone was waiting on me. He was so genuine and we got amazing compliments about him and our ceremony! I would highly recommend Randy for your big day.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Suzanne · Married on 10/09/2016

I am so glad that my husband and I picked Randy Miller to officiate our wedding ceremony. From the start, Randy took the time to get to know us and explain the process to us thoroughly. At the wedding, Randy's ceremony was extremely thoughtful and genuine. It is my favorite memory to date. Randy is personable, professional, and a quality officiant, and I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 10/11/2016

Johanna · Married on 10/08/2016

I would not think twice to recommend Randy Miller.

Sent on 10/22/2016

Stephanie · Married on 10/01/2016

Randy made our day so special. We received so many compliments from our family and friends about how wonderful the ceremony was. We can safely say that his presence made our ceremony great- everyone gushed about how amazing Randy was. He is so organized, thoughtful, genuine and relaxed- which just put us at ease. He set the tone for our ceremony and I truly feel it reflected our relationship- loving and light-hearted with a touch of humor. We are so lucky to have stumbled upon Randy and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 12/07/2016

Mike · Married on 09/17/2016

Randy was fantastic. He was attentive to our needs and requests. During the ceremony he made us feel comfortable, provided direction, and was articulate in his speech. We had friends reach out to us for his contact information so that they could use Randy as their officiant too. He was a hit with not only us, but our friends, and our family. Thank you again!

Sent on 09/26/2016

When planning our wedding, we wanted to make sure we had an officiant who was compatible with us as a couple. My fiancé (now husband) was deployed during the planning process, but Randy made me feel confident and comfortable with our decision even without meeting him at first. He was extremely helpful along the way and even after the ceremony, taking care of the business side of things. I don't regret a dollar spent on booking Randy as our officiant and having him marry my husband and I.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Puni · Married on 08/20/2016

Mr Miller helped make our special day effortless. If you want quality look to Randy Miller!

Sent on 11/29/2016

Halie · Married on 08/19/2016

Picking an officiant was tough for us. We didn't have that family friend type that many choose to officiate their ceremonies, and neither of us are particularly religious enough to have a go to priest or minister. So we reached out to a few in the area with hopes we could find someone who looked like they knew what they were doing, could really string the pieces we wanted in the ceremony all together and make us comfortable at the altar.

Randy was all this and more. He is a professional and knows what he's doing. He led us through the process and gave us expert advice because he's been there and done this quite a few times. By the end of everything, Randy felt like someone we'd always known and really made the day that much more special for us.

Sent on 09/23/2016

Diana · Married on 08/13/2016

We can not say enough good things about Randy! From the beginning, he instantly made us feel comfortable and at ease. Because of this, we were able to learn so much via per-marriage coaching sessions. Not only did Randy listen and offer examples and wisdoms throughout, he was so thorough and engaged in getting to know us as a couple. He truly wants your day to be a success and will do whatever he can and needs to make sure that happens. So many people came up to us on our wedding night and said how amazing Randy was on our big day! He was such an important part of making the day so special and beyond our expectations!

Sent on 08/15/2016

C · Married on 07/31/2016

Randy was great. We found Randy to be professional, attentive, prepared and genuinely friendly. Dealing with Randy was like dealing with an old friend.
    We recommend Randy.

Sent on 09/20/2016

Dana · Married on 07/31/2016

Randy was a wonderful wedding officiant. You would have thought he knew us for years :) I definitely recommend his services.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Eryn · Married on 07/16/2016

From planning through the big day, Randy rolled with everything as it came up, and was flexible, pleasant, professional and had a great sense of humor. We customized our vows and reading with him, and he even made adjustments on the fly when we had to beat a thunderstorm during the ceremony. I wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone BUT Randy!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2016

Randy was AMAZING! Stop searching and hire Randy to be your officiant - I promise you will not be disappointed! He met my husband and I about a year before our wedding to go over our vision for the big day. He was very respective about our thoughts and gave us great pointers. Randy is so wise and he brought so much knowledge to the table that as soon as we left, we knew he was going to be our officiant. More importantly, Randy made us more aware of the commitment we were making to one another. So often in wedding planning, it all becomes about the plans, but Randy brought us back to the real meaning of the entire occasion. He was always so calm and kind - even when dealing with our rowdy bridal party for the rehearsal! Not to mention his affordability. We didn't opt into the counseling services that Randy offered but I am sure you would not be disappointed in that either.

Sent on 07/25/2016

Lisa · Married on 06/26/2016

Randy did a wonderful job explaining how everything worked when we met with him at a Panera a year before the wedding. He made it easy to put together how the ceremony would go and offered his advice on where passages would best fit upon our selection. On the day of the wedding, he did a fabulous job with our ceremony. Everyone loved it. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Sebastian · Married on 06/26/2016

Randy was great throughout our wedding planning process. He has a great wealth of knowledge of all things wedding and helped us navigate through to plan the best ceremony possible. He was always in contact, and was on top of the ball! Would certainly recommend to all!

Sent on 07/11/2016

Helen · Married on 06/18/2016

Randy did a excellent job. He is supportive, organized and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend him as a officiant.

Sent on 06/26/2016

Paul · Married on 06/17/2016

Brandi was so thoughtful and so professional. He made the ceremony feel very special and was very easy to work with. His demeanor throughout was not only professional but warm and welcoming to us to our family and to our friends. We recommend him highly to anybody looking fora officiant

Sent on 06/22/2016

Barbara · Married on 06/11/2016

Randy was absolutely fantastic from the very beginning. My husband and I live a couple of hours from Randy but he was more than willing to meet with us to discuss our wedding! We met halfway at a Panera and we knew soon into our meeting that we wanted Randy to be the one to share our wedding day with us. He is so flexible with his ceremonies and has such great ideas to fit every couple's vision. His presence was so calming, it took all of my planning stress away! Him and his wife Patty joined us for our rehearsal dinner and reception and everyone said how much they not only enjoyed the ceremony, but chatting with Randy and Patty as well. We can't express how grateful we are for Randy and how truly thrilled we are that he was the one to marry us. To any couple trying to find the perfect fit for their officiant, someone who is organized, professional, helpful and so kind, we would recommend Randy ten times over.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/28/2016

Randy helped us make our ceremony absolutely perfect! He was so easy and comfortable to work with from the moment we met him. He was so nice and smiley during the entire ceremony and made us feel very comfortable. We would recommend him in a second! Thank you, Randy, for marrying us!

Sent on 06/30/2016