Random Axis Band Reviews

3 Reviews for Random Axis Band

1 User photo

Random Axis Band 1

LUKE · Married on 04/30/2016

From start to finish, our experience with Random Axis was professional and hassle-free. The goal was a "never empty dance floor," and we knew from attending previous receptions with Random Axis that the goal was never in doubt. From the initial inquiry to the contract to playlists to first dance selections and beyond, the Random Axis team was professional and responded timely to communications ... special requests were accommodated, the setup was timely, and each member of the group was "fun." Random Axis provides great entertainment, but "it is not about them" --- the spotlight is on the bride and groom, as it should be. If your goals include quality entertainment, constant dancing, and "a good time had by all," look no further than Random Axis!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Brenda · Married on 11/21/2015

I absolutely loved RA! They did a fabulous job at our wedding!! I've been to weddings where the band members read off of iPads and musicians looked like they were counting down the minutes until they would leave but this is not the case with RA. Eric is awesome at getting the crowd going and getting people on the dance floor. The entire band is super into their music and make everyone have a great time! We wish we could re-live this night again because of how much fun our reception was because of RA!!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 11/11/2017

Random Axis did a fanatic job as our band for my wedding!! They were a lot of fun and played a variety of music! My husband, family, and I were allowed to go up on stage with the band and dance the night away!! Couldn't ask more for a fun and entertaining group! The band was reasonable priced and I highly recommend them!!!

Sent on 11/28/2017