Randi Voss Photography Reviews

66 | Pittsburgh, PA

66 Reviews for Randi Voss Photography

66 Randi Voss Photography Reviews

Megan · Married on 10/30/2015

Nicki was wonderful to work with -- she did my sister's wedding photography two years ago and we knew we had to have her again. The pictures are wonderful - we are estatic! And Nicki is just a pleasure to work with and spend the day with! I would highly recommend Nicki for capturing one of the most imortant and photographed days!

Katie · Married on 08/23/2014

Randi did an amazing job with our wedding photos! The shots were beautiful and she was really easy to work with. We met twice before the event (once at the venue) and spoke a number of time over the phone. My wedding was outdoors so we also had a back-up plan in case it rained (it didn't!!). I honestly can't say enough about Randi, the quality of service and the product were both outstanding... highly recommend!

When we were first looking for a wedding photographer, I searched for a certain style of pictures in which Randi was a true match. From the moment I contacted her, Randi was responsive, detailed and organized. She wanted to make the process of working with her a partnership, one where she took charge of the details so that I could more easily deal with the many other details of the wedding.

Because I was planning the wedding from out of town, Randi made it easy to schedule a time to meet based on my availability and brought all of her materials with her to give us a good preview of her work and what we could expect when working with her.

Throughout the planning process, Randi stayed in contact and had questionnaires to ensure she knew the timeline of events and the key people and photos I wanted to be sure to capture.

On our wedding day, Randi was so much more than just our photographer, she was somewhat of a wedding coordinator. Randi and her team also partnered well with the many other vendors on our Big Day which helped to make the day that much easier and better! She helped to move the day along, all while making it fun and easy to capture the moment, not a chore to get the pictures or feeling like the day was all about smiling for the camera. (As a side note, we had a HUGE wedding party of 26 bridesmaids and groomsmen, and many of our photos actually had every single person looking and smiling at the same time!! Truly, Randi does magic!!)

We have now received our photos back and absolutely LOVE them! I could not have been happier with our decision to have Randi Voss as our photographer. She was a pleasure to work with, and our photos are amazing. I highly recommend Randi and her team!!!

Jessica · Married on 06/28/2014

When it comes to weddings, Randi Voss Photography is the only name you should chose! Randi is, by far, the best vendor we used for our wedding (and engagement photos, too!). Randi was the only vendor we really wanted for our wedding (to be honest - if she wasn't available for our date, we would have moved it - that's how important she was to us!). She is the consummate professional - her hours are flexible, her creativity is unparallelled, and her talent is beyond any of the others in this area. Her thorough planning had our engagement photo date and wedding date run smoothly and efficiently. She took care of all of the fine details so that we could enjoy the day and not have to worry about "capturing the moment" because she was already there firing off shots. The quality of her images and media are top notch. The hardest part is picking which photos we love best... because we truly love them all!!! Above all, Randi is an awesome person and it was great to share such special moments with her. No other name should come to mind when you book a wedding photographer.

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2014

Our wedding was a unique setup, in that we had a very small, intimate ceremony on Friday, and then a reception for everyone on Saturday. Randi worked with me to set up a contract for her sister, Nicki, to shoot our ceremony four hours. It was perfect. We've only gotten the preview back, and are waiting on the complete set of photos, but the preview is beautiful. I've had the pleasure of working with Nicki and Randi in the past, and loved everything they did then (approximately 3 years ago). Nicki was just as wonderful to work with. They ensure that they know exactly how things will run on the day of the event, and make sure to ask for a list of pictures you want well in advance. Nicki brought the list with her and literally checked off every single picture I had requested to ensure that we didn't miss any. I can't recommend them highly enough. (In fact, if you're having a more traditional reception, I recommend the ShotBox! I had that at my first wedding, and those are still some of my favorite pictures ever.)

Sarah · Married on 06/21/2014

The best decision I made on my wedding day (besides choosing to spend my life with the best husband on the planet) was choosing Randi Voss to shoot my wedding. Randi puts her heart and soul into the work that she does. She is kind, honest, professional and truly talented. She was always punctual for shoots, met frequently with me to discuss wedding logistics and often calmed my wedding planning nerves. I knew the wedding would go smoothly because Randi would be there by my side to keep things on schedule and eliminate anything that would make my day less than perfection. Randi is a true gem - a talented individual whose creativity is overwhelming. Thank you, Randi. Your photos continue to bring daily joy into my life.

Ashley · Married on 05/17/2014

I hired Randi not only for her talents, but because I knew I would feel a sense of relief having her by my side throughout the wedding day due to her calm nature and professionalism. It was a long day, with an early afternoon Catholic ceremony and events happening until the very end of the reception (due to my hubby deciding to surprise me with a performance with the band!) Randi and Nicki were on top of every moment, evident in the final photos that COMPLETELY capture the day. We are so happy to have those memories since there is so much going on the day of your wedding that you want to remember.

I would recommend Randi to anyone as she truly creates magic through her photography regardless of the venue (Heinz Field can't be an easy place to photograph with all of the windows!) Thank you so much Randi, we will cherish our photos forever!

Maria · Married on 05/10/2014

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding day. And much of that credit goes to our wonderful photographer, Randi. Randi is the best of the best and we would recommend her services to anyone looking for a picture perfect day. From our engagement photo session to everything in between then and the wedding, Randi was professional, organized, and so lovely to work with. We felt as though we built a friendship with her and her team-- which makes feeling comfortable on your big day that much easier. Randi thought of every detail and made sure that we were prepared for how our day would unfold. She took care of planning a schedule for us, met at our venue to discuss ideas, and was in touch with all of our other vendors to make sure everyone was on the same page. There was not one moment missed in any of our photos and we are so grateful for that. Since the day goes by so quickly, the memories of our photos say it all.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect, besides the glitch of pouring down rain. We had original plans of photographing the wedding party at a beautiful waterfall nearby. Obviously, that did not pan out, but because Randi had set up a back up plan with us for rain, our pictures actually turned out to be more amazing than what we had originally planned. Randi is so calm and reassuring, which helps any anxious bride on her wedding day take a step back and enjoy the moments that are meant to be the most important of the day.

We also used Randi's Shot Box photography for our guests to enjoy at our wedding. If you think a Photo Booth is fun, you have no idea how fantastic the Shot Box is. Not only do you have a photographer snapping the photos for you, but there is no limit to people in the photos. From silly prop photos to fantastic couple shots, Shot Box caught it all. And our guests were able to download and enjoy the prints as well.

We loved Randi and we hope that every other couple has the pleasure of working with her.

Kendra · Married on 03/22/2014

Randi and Nicki were great. Randi accepted that I was a type A bride who really needed to feel involved in every aspect of the planning and embraced it. I had schedules, I had directions, I had everything that I needed to feel ready and enjoy the day. Our pictures were perfect, and I've gotten a ton of compliments on them!

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2013

If you're looking for beautiful photographs that fully capture the emotion, ambiance, and feel of your wedding day - then Randi is the photographer for you! Her pictures are clean, perfectly composed, properly exposed, with no filters. They really tell the story of the day without any other gimmicks.

Randi was amazing to work with throughout the planning process too. Upon booking she sends you a lovely "welcome" packet in the mail and a detailed online questionnaire that you can update as needed. This really helps to make sure that everyone is on the same page and the day runs smoothly. She's always responsive to emails and phone calls. Randi was also helpful when it came time to make our day-of timeline. She's photographed so many weddings and really knows what works!

On the day of she was professional, calm, organized, and a positive presence. She's great at keeping everyone on schedule but still making sure everyone feels comfortable and the day is fun. Our wedding party and family photos moved quickly and efficiently and our first look photos are some of our favorites!

She was a huge asset to our wedding and we couldn't possibly imagine our day being photographed by anyone else!

Meghan · Married on 09/14/2013

Seriously she is the best. I could not recommend her more. We met Randi Voss about two years ago, when I was looking for a wedding photographer for our 2013 nuptials. Not only are her photos stunning, but she has this incredible ability to capture joy. I loved their style, but I was sold when we met her for the first time. Randi is funny, punctual, organized, and ease inducing (I don't know if that's a real adjective, but let's roll with this). She has these great questionnaires for you to fill out to ensure that she knows your wedding day schedule and gets photos of you and all of your loved ones. Because of this, wedding day photos are a breeze. They were very fast and efficient, so we could really enjoy a no-stress day, and that shows. The end results were an album that is just perfect.

Emily · Married on 09/07/2013

I cannot say enough good things about Randi. I found her online, after searching for a photographer for a few weeks without any luck - I got married on a very popular day! Immediately after speaking with her and seeing some of her work, I knew that she would be a perfect fit for my outdoor ceremony and barn reception. My fiance and I live in New York City, and planning a wedding from out-of-town was difficult. While Randi was on a personal trip to NYC, she took some time out of her schedule to meet with us face-to-face, a detail which we found incredibly impressive.

She spent a lot of time speaking with us about what we wanted to happen on our wedding day, and had a questionnaire to fill out that gave her some of the specifics of the day.

The day of the wedding, her and her assistants were rock stars. They went through everything on our list, including many, many configurations of family members, and made sure that we got all of the shots that we wanted. They helped us in so many ways throughout the day, and were an absolute joy to work with. About three days after the ceremony, Randi sent us a selection of photos as a preview, which are all fantastic.

I can't recommend Randi enough. If she's available, don't think twice - BOOK HER!

Leah · Married on 06/15/2013

My wedding photos were the most important thing to me when we began to plan our wedding day. Randi was the 1st photographer we met and we knew from the first minute we met her she was the ONE! Randi and her team are amazing. Randi makes this very stressful process a piece of cake. She is so organized and on top of every detail. Her customer service and skills are out of this world I cannot even begin to describe her professionalism. I am so glad we chose Randi to shoot our big day! I have had people tell me that my photos are the most gorgeous Wedding photos they have every seen. Randi made my dream come true and went above and beyond our expectation in every way possible! You will not be disappointed in one single piece of Randi's photography and she is worth every penny and then some! Thank you for making our memories of our wedding day so gorgeous!!!

Rachel · Married on 05/26/2013

Randi is the best photographer I have ever had the pleasure to be a part of. She has the clipboard and basically runs the show. I never had to worry about anything. She makes everything happen behind the scenes without an attitude or being bossy. She is such a pleasure to be around. Randi took the most amazing pictures for both my engagement and wedding! I basically gave Randi a bunch of shots from Pinterest and she made every single one come to life for me! I am so happy with my choice to have Randi as my photographer. She goes above and beyond her job description in all ways. She is a friend, bussell-fixer, space-giver, comedic relief, and above all A TOP RATE PHOTOGRAPHER.

Kimmy · Married on 04/06/2013

I highly recommend Randi Voss Photography to anyone getting married. Randi was very thorough in planning our wedding day agenda and carried out the plan flawlessly. She helped us get the pictures we wanted without us missing time having fun with our guests. Randi was a wealth of knowledge and even gave us advice with other aspects of our wedding. I asked Randi's advice because she is awesome and I knew she would give me the best advice! Our pictures were amazing! She made us look incredible and captured the emotions of the day perfectly. Randi is an amazing photographer, business women, and person. Seriously, what are you waiting for, book Randi Voss!!!

One of the best decisions I made about my wedding was Randi Voss as my photographer. For so many reasons. She takes absolutely amazing photographs, yes, but she did more than that. I only had one wedding, but she's been to a million, so she was always ready with advice when I asked for it. She knows all the ins and outs and is willing to help when you need it. She definitely made me calmer and more comfortable throughout the day!
    She also was fabulous about listening to what kind of photos I like and giving me precisely what I wanted. I like a little drama, some neat lighting, artsy shots... and that's what she gave me. I wanted pictures of our decor, but mostly people and fun and dancing and happiness... and that's precisely what I got. She had some fantastic ideas of her own, too, that I never would have thought of, and they turned out amazingly! I couldn't be happier with our pictures; the only problem is choosing which ones to hang! I'm thinking wallpaper...
    AND she did the impossible: She made my completely non-photogenic husband look GREAT. Normally he makes weird faces, but somehow she fixed that.
    If you are getting married anywhere near Pittsburgh, Randi is the photographer you want. I promise. (Actually, even if you're NOWHERE near Pittsburgh, she's still the one you want...)

Randi and her team were truly excellent and we absolutely love our wedding photos! Randi spent a lot of time helping us understand timing and making sure we would get all the shots we wanted. My husband and I found Randi and her team to be professional and classy and we couldn't be happier with the experience and results!

Randi is FANTASTIC! The control freak in me was put at ease working with her. I knew everything would be handled and the quality of the images was outstanding. She always responded to me quickly and was willing to go above and beyond, especially in working with my (now) husbands crazy work schedule. She is great and I can't say enough good things!

Kelly · Married on 10/27/2012

We hired Randi to do both our engagement and wedding photos. Not only is Randi a fantastic photographer, but she is a wonderful business woman and GREAT to work with. Randi and her team were the hardest working people at our wedding. They arrived early and stayed to get the last final shots. Randi made us both so comfortable at our engagement shoot and captured all of the moments that we'll cherish forever the day of our wedding. We had both our engagement photos and our wedding photos in no time! She also made the process of designing our wedding album super easy and was willing to meet with us whenever, wherever. Our photos and our album turned out PERFECT! I would recommend Randi and her team to anyone. She was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding day.

Kacey · Married on 09/08/2012

We had a engagement session with Randi last September what helped us see the amazing quality of Randi Voss' service. Her shots are unbelievable. She is so passionate about what she does and this passion is shown through her final product.

Randi was always super easy to contact; text, email, phone call. She was always there to answer my questions and ensure my wedding was going to be the best day ever. Randi and I met a month before the wedding and I gave her a listing off of all the "must have" family portraits that I wanted taken and any "Pinterest" insipirations that I had. We also had a phone call the week of the wedding to discuss the weather forecast (100% chance of rain + outdoor weddings = unhappy bride) but amazingly I was dealing with the forecast well.

On our actual wedding day, mind you the weatherman was right, she and her sister, Nicki,were more worried about the weather then me! The rain did stop and our outdoor ceremony and reception went off without a hitch. Randi ensured that every picture I wanted got taken and was so easy to work with. I didn't even realize she was around half the time.

We got a sneak peak and a slideshow while we were on our honeymoon which I forwarded to many family members and friends. Everytime my mom watches the slideshow, she balls her eyes out. It's that good. Once we got home from our honeymoon, I had a thank you from her in the mail and a few days later a package with all our prints. All of our digital copies of all of our pictures came in beautiful packaging.

I would recommend Randi to anyone. She is amazing and passionate about what she does and if you want perfect pictures to remember your wedding day, you should be hiring Randi Voss for your wedding photography.

Kaitlin · Married on 08/11/2012

Randi was an amazing photographer! She was easy to deal with every step of the way and made our wedding day fun and relaxed! From the first time we met with her we knew that she was the only photographer that we wanted to be there on our big day! Our engagement, ceremony, group and reception pictures are amazing and she is the reason!

• User2080348 · 2+ years ago

Randi was absolutely amazing. Not only is she artistically talented, she's exceptionally professional, reliable, responsive and just plain fun to work with. She seemed to see what was going on at all parts of the ceremony and reception at all times. She got great pictures of classic moments that even I missed. I appreciated her eye for detail in the photos and her artistic touches. We did engagement pictures with her too which was really helpful so that we felt like we knew her and were comfortable the day of the wedding. Not only did she do a fabulous job with the photos, she was also a really supportive wedding day coach which made the day run even smoother.

Randi and Nikki were awesome! :) Randi always answered emails and phone calls asap, listened to what kind of pictures we wanted, and interpreted my pictures I liked from Pinterest, all while reassuring us that it was okay to have no photography knowledge. Randi arrived ahead of schedule and ran a very smooth photo session with the girls before church, while Nikki put up with the boys' shenanigans. They were both such good sports all day long, and Randi stayed until the very end of the reception, putting her waay past her contract time. Randi and Nikki even got under my dress to fluff all the layers to relieve me from the heat and humidity! (Thank you, again, for that!) We also got to see a preview of our pics, along with a slide show, before we even left for our honeymoon a few days later!  We have heard nothing but positive feedback from the pictures we have shared with our guests, and there were so many great pictures we will have a hard time not printing every single one. We couldn’t have asked for better photographers to capture our very important day!

Alissa · Married on 06/23/2012

Randi Voss photography was by far the best choice in wedding photography. She was always very professional in every way; quickly responding to emails and phone calls when needed and very flexible and willing to help. She came with us to scout for a location for our post ceremony pictures becuase we were unsure of a place to go, and we ended up having the most beautiful ceremony pictures ever! My husband and I are very big picture people, we love pictures and that was a huge part of our wedding planning; finding a perfect photographer. Well, we did find one! We never had to worry whether or not she would capture certain moments, or any part of our whole entire wedding day which made it less stressful for us as well. I would reccommend Randi Voss 1,000% to anyone and everyone looking for a photographer!

Rachel · Married on 06/10/2012

Randi is absolutely amazing. She is not only a wonderful photographer, but an amazing person!!! My husband and I really wanted photos that would tell the story of our wedding day, exactly how it unfolded...wrinkles and all :) As such, we wanted to hire a photographer that did not really stick to the magazine-style airbrushed look. Randi was our go-to gal for this, and it was a total bonus that we loved spending time with her (don't forget, ladies...you spend all day with your photographer! Make sure you guys get along!). A few more awesome things about Randi: (1) She is a business person. Enough said. (2) Her crew is amazing. They are great people, hard workers, and they make Randi’s life better and easier (in turn making you happier!). We took some photos outside, and it was a hot day. Randi asked if I needed anything, and I jokingly said, “A fan would be great right now…just like I’m Beyoncé!” Two seconds later, Randi’s husband had a portable fan out and was fanning me. I kid you not. (3) She navigates awkward family dynamics flawlessly. She has a clipboard with a schedule on it, and that clipboard means she’s the boss. She works for you, and you have an agreement about how the day will go. She will not be distracted by anyone or anything else, she will not be bossed around by any of your family members, and she ALWAYS has your back. For us, this was priceless!!! (4) She works her butt off. Much of the evening is a magical blur to me, but I distinctly remember seeing Randi in every inch of the room. On chairs. On the floor. Above me. Behind me. Lying on the dance floor. You name it. If there was a moment to be had, Randi was there to capture it! (5) She focuses on what is important to you. She does not have a one-size-fits-all-here-is-what-you-get approach. She takes photos of the things that are important to you, and not the things that are important to her. Hire her, ladies! I promise you won’t be disappointed!