RanJan Travel Reviews

RanJan Travel 6
RanJan Travel 7
  • glam2013

T · Married on 05/26/2013

Randi helped us step by step to secure our dream honeymoon to Jamaica (Montego Bay) and we would have not been able to accomplish this without her (well in terms of knowing where to stay and where to find reasonable prices). She recommended us to Secrets St. James and we had a wonderful luxury experience. She was able to book us a non-stop flight, an ocean view room, and a few other perks as honeymooners. She checked in often to make sure received necessary documents, if we had any questions, etc. On the day of our arrival, the first person we heard from was her (via text) to ensure that we were being treated hospitable and to see if she could answer any questions. I was simply blown away by her professionalism and dedication to ensure that our honeymoon went so perfectly...and it did! We told her our interests (for example we are foodies) and she led us to a wonderful resort with great restaurants and guided us to select an all-inclusive option, and that was the best decision ever! We ate, drank, and did it all over again everyday we were there...simply put it was HEAVEN. We also took advantage of some local excursions and she was kind enough to give us some insight about prices and visited the spa (Using a honeymoon discount). If you are looking for someone who will LISTEN to you and help you make your dream vacation a reality...she's your lady! I wish we would have been able to honeymoon longer, but we have already entrusted our future trip (HOPEfully a 1 year anniversary trip) to Randi and we know we are in good hands. Its a blessing to be able to speak so highly and confidently of a vendor.

Sent on 06/16/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review, and I am so happy that I helped you plan the honeymoon of your dreams!!
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 05/26/2013

Randi at Andorra Travel helped us plan our honeymoon to Negril, Jamaica. We cannot begin to express how amazing she was! We stayed at Couples Swept Away, which was recommended to us by Randi. We were unsure of where to go, but thought Jamaica would be a great place for us. She gave us extensive information about the resort and her own personal reviews, so we were confident that we were going to love it there. The resort was beyond incredible! The staff, food, and beautiful resort far exceeded our expectations! Randi was so helpful with all of our travel plans. Booking the trip was so easy, which was definitely a plus when we had so many other things going on with the wedding planning. We then had a last minute crisis right before leaving and had to change our flight and accommodations for the following day and she was GREAT! We were able to get everything changed over at no additional cost and couldn't have done this if we had booked our trip on our own. Randi made several special arrangements to make this happen and checked on us thru the process, as well as after we returned back home. Amazing customer service! There is no question that we will be using her to plan our future vacations. I have already recommended her to several family and friends. We highly recommend using Andorra Travel for your future travel plans!! Thank you Randi for helping us plan such an unforgettable honeymoon that we will never forget!!!!!!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Heidi,
    Thank you so much for your amazing review. I am so happy that you
    had a wonderful time. and you and Robert enjoyed Couples Swept Away!

Andrea · Married on 05/25/2013

Randi was extremely knowledgeable and helpful when it came to planning our honeymoon in St. Lucia. She gave great insight into the three Sandals resorts on the island, as well as answered all of our questions about excursions and must-see attractions. Our connecting flights were seamless and she even got us on 1st class flight coming home! We would recommend Randi's services to anyone who is looking to have a stress-free, fun and memorable vacation.

Sent on 06/24/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you, and I am happy that you had an amazing honeymoon!

Beth · Married on 05/25/2013

Randi is the BEST! She was so responsive with emails and determined to make our Honeymoon to Jamaica the best ever. She worked so hard finding us the best deals on resorts and airfare and was such a help at deciding what excursions to take. She even calmed my nerves and quickly changed our dates when we had to move our honeymoon days because of a friend's wedding. I HIGHLY recommend Randi for any traveling you decide to do. I know I will be contacting her in a year for our anniversary trip! :)

Sent on 07/29/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your amazing review of my services. I am so happy that I was able to help make your honeymoon all that you wanted it to be.
    :-)

Joel · Married on 05/25/2013

My wife and I were lucky enough to find Randi for our honeymoon and have used her for every big vacation since. She has made herself available 7 days a week and has always gone above and beyond to find us room upgrades, flight upgrades, and rectify any issues. Its great to know that we can always count on her to make our vacations stress free and relaxing.

We love her personalized touch and look forward to booking our next vacation with RanJan!

Joel & Andrea

Sent on 07/14/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Andrea and Joel for your kind words. I am always happy to help you and Andrea plan getaways and making wonderful memories !
    Thank you for always booking with RanJan Travel!

Cate · Married on 05/18/2013

Randi helped my husband and I plan our honeymoon to St. Lucia and made planning our trip so easy! We were able to give Randi our destination and she planned everything for us so we didn't have to worry about a thing at all.St. Lucia was so relaxing and the views from our room were amazing! We could walk right out onto the beach and woke up/ fell asleep to the waves every night. Sandals Halycon Beach is a beautiful resort and the ease of getting to the 2 other resorts gave us so many options. We will definitely be using Randi for our future trips!

Sent on 06/07/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and I am so happy to hear that you loved your honeymoon destination!
  • NowI'mMrs.B.

Kim · Married on 04/26/2013

I really like having Randi as my travel agent to help me book my honeymoon. She was patient, listened to my requirements and found me a great resort in Punta Cana within my price range. Also since I booked early she checked a few times to see if the price on my airfare went down. i appreciate her professionalism and follow up with me both before and after my trip. I will definitely use her services again.

Sent on 05/02/2013

Thank you!!
  • heather

heather · Married on 04/20/2013

first off just wanted to say that i Love Randi.She is patient and kind,and really takes the time to look into what you are asking for.She gave us our dream vacation to Hawaii for a great price..i would highly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 05/07/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure to work with the both of you!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/14/2013

Randi was great to work with. She was vert prompt with emails and phone calls which was great as a busy bride who wanted to loik forward to an amazing honeymoon. She got us booked on our Jamaican honeymoon very quickly and we had the best time! I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 05/22/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!!
  • F

Future Mrs S. · Married on 04/07/2013

Randi was great! She was easy to work with and very knowledgeable. When we had to change plans , she made great suggestions and was able to arrange a great honeymoon for us without missing a beat and was able to keep us within budget. Randi was very responsive with emails and phone calls. We had a great worry-free honeymoon. I highly recommend Randi and would definitely use her for our next adventure.

Sent on 05/01/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and so happy you had an amazing honeymoon!

Dawn · Married on 03/31/2013

Randi did a great job of helping me plan our family Vacation to Beaches Turks. She was very knowledgeable about Beaches and all that it has to offer. I would recommend Randi for any travel needs

Sent on 04/09/2013

Thank you!
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 03/30/2013

Randi was great. She really worked hard to help me figure out not just what to do for our honeymoon but what package would be the best value for us. She was incredibly responsive (emails back and forth and quite prompt). I really only had an idea of what we wanted and she turned it into an amazing honeymoon! We had so much fun and it really was perfect. I cannot thank Randi enough for her help.

Sent on 04/09/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, would love to hear all about your honeymoon!
  • Jill

Jill · Married on 03/30/2013

Randi was the best travel agent we have ever used. She was very educated on Honeymoon type resorts and has received feedback from lots of her clients to aid in her recommendations. She was always available for questions and answered emails right away. She got us a great rate for our trip to Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Maya Mexico from 4/1/2013-4/10/2013. If you need a great travel agent, shes your girl!!

Jill

Sent on 04/18/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you, your kind word are greatly appreciated!

Byard · Married on 01/05/2013

Randi was amazing to work with and helped us plan an incredible honeymoon. She is extremely flexible and willing to work within a set budget and gave us tons of options for hotels/resorts. In addition, she was easy to contact and was always available to answer any questions we had. I would not hesitate to use her services again.

Sent on 01/22/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, and can not wait to hear all about your trip!

Jennifer · Married on 12/10/2012

We were very happy with Randi's services. She was helpful in deciding from the many resorts to choose from in Mexico. We had a fantastic honeymoon and would definitely look to Randi for advice for our next vacation.

Sent on 12/10/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!

Emily · Married on 09/15/2012

Randi was recommended to my fiance and me by a friend of mine to help us find and book our honeymoon destination. Randi's guidance and expertise helped us to narrow down our options, and find the kind of resort and beach we wanted for our honeymoon. We choose Secrets Maroma Beach in Playa Del Carmen, and it was an excellent property and we loved it!!

And, Randi checked in with us when we arrived and after we got home from our honeymoon. It was good customer service, and very much appreciated.

Secrets Maroma Beach was an excellent resort. All around a great resort, great beach and location, and with Randi's guidance to choosing Secrets Maroma, our honeymoon was just what we wanted!!! Thanks again Randi!

Emily & Chris Guill

Sent on 10/14/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you again for your kind words, and I am so happy that your honeymoon was everything you always wanted it to be!
  • Kirst

Kirsten · Married on 08/10/2012

Randi was AWESOME, she not only helped us book our honeymoon, but also gave us tips on which excursions to look into, and booked them for us as well, not to mention took care of all our dinner reservations. She included a note that it was our honeymoon so we could hopefully get an upgraded room if available, and it was so we were upgraded to ocean front suite, which was AWESOME!!
    A week after we booked our honeymoon flight service from Philly was canceled on the airlines we booked through, Randi quickly brought this to our attention and fixed the issue for us with no headache. Everything was perfect I'd highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/27/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your amazing review! I am so happy that you your honeymoon was all that you wanted it to be Please keep me in mind for your next get away :-)!!
    Please send me some pictures when you can, would love to add to my website!!!

Jodi · Married on 08/10/2012

I called Randi in a panic, I was in the process of trying to relocate my "big" wedding to a smaller venue, possibly a destination wedding. Randi was fabulous from the beginning, she walked me through all of my options. We quickly determined what I could and could not afford. She had "destination wedding" suggestions AND with the help of her connections she even helped me set that up. With the wedding set up, we then turned to the honeymoon. She quickly found me some options on Aruba and found me a great deal and we didn't have to sacrifice any of our prefered options! Without Randi I am certain I would still be waffling about without having made any decisions. I was EXCITED and confident everything will go off without a hitch! And it did! Randi even texted reminders to me before we left for the airport so I didn't forget the important stuff :) Thank you Randi for going above and beyond all of our expectations !! I would use you again and recommend you to anyone and everyone!!

Sent on 09/09/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you, it was my pleasure to help you make your wedding day and your honeymoon all that you wanted it to be!
  • Molly

Molly · Married on 06/30/2012

Randi helped us plan the honeymoon of our dreams. She made sure that everything was booked the way we wanted it and even got us upgraded to the honeymoon package even though we waited 6 months to take the trip! She was very helpful and always there to answer any questions we had. She knew her resorts and was very helpful in selecting the one that was perfect for us (Excellence Punta Cana). I will be recommending her to my friends who are getting married this year!

Sent on 01/08/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/23/2012

Randi was great to work with! She was available at all times and had quick responses through email and phone calls. Her advice and planning was met with an amazing trip to Couples Negril. She even checked in with us during and after our honeymoon through email to make sure everything was going well. It was nice to have a worry free vacation knowing all the details were taken care of. I will definitely use Randi again!

Sent on 04/02/2013

David · Married on 05/20/2012

Randi was a pleasure to work with. We have used her twice to book our Honeymoon and a subsequent vacation, on both occassions she was such helpful agent with amazing customer service. She took care of every aspect of the trip for us so all we had to do was get to the airport. Not only did she make booking a trip amazingly easy, after the trip was booked, she continued to watch trip prices to ensure we got the lowest rate. Her knowledge, professionalism, and constant concern with her customer (us) was amazing! My wife and I now constantly recommend her to everyone we know that is traveling. Thank you so much Randi! You are proof that customer service still exists!

Sent on 06/04/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Dave and Shell for all your kind words.
    So happy to know that you appreciate all that I try to do to make your trips perfect!

Ryan · Married on 05/12/2012

Randi was extremley flexible and we chose a date donwe could make our final payment with money we received from the wedding. She made great suggestions for us in choosing a resort. Even after we had one booked and we decided to switch it wasn't a problem. Adults only resort is deffinitly the way to go for honeymoon. Randi was great. Couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 07/16/2012

THank you!

Sally · Married on 12/03/2011

Randi planned a great trip for us! She was always reachable and we wouldn't hesitate to hire her again.

Sent on 04/08/2012

Melissa · Married on 11/05/2011

Randi was an amazing travel agent! She arranged our honeymoon to Jamaica and we could not have been happier with her services. Randi helped us to arrange everything from transportation to the resort to awesome trip excursions. We were so happy with Randi's services that we have recommended her to friends and hired her to arrange our upcoming trip to Key West. I highly recommend Randi to future brides and all other clients that are looking for a professional, reliable travel agent!

Sent on 06/04/2012

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you again for your kind words, really appreciate it!

Carol · event on: 02/03/2012

Randi went the extra mile...she alerted the hotel that we were celebrating a birthday...asked for an upgrade, and provided a special gift sent to the room. She followed through to make sure we had all our travel documents prior to traveling, and followed p to find out how our trip was! Can't say enough good things about her services!

A true professional!!