RanJan Travel Reviews

RanJan Travel 5
RanJan Travel 6
RanJan Travel 7

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2015

Randi took the stress and worry about planning our honeymoon. Before contacting her I tried to do it myself and was completely overwhelmed. Once I got in contact with her she was able to provide us with multiple choices and give us feedback from her own as well as previous client experiences. Would recommend as well as use her again! Thanks Randi.

Sent on 08/09/2015

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review!

Jordan · Married on 06/09/2015

Randi was great with helping and planning our honeymoon. The resort was amazing as well as our actual vacation!

Sent on 06/30/2015

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! I look forward to seeing your pictures and helping you again with any anniversary trips for the future!

Brook · event on 01/29/2015

We have used Randi for several vacations now and we will never use anyone else. We refer everyone we know to her. She's patient when you are trying to figure out where you want to go, she's thorough, and she's on the ball. Your satisfaction is her #1 priority!

Sent on 02/11/2015

jessica · Married on 01/02/2015

Took care of everything. I told her when and where I wanted to go and how much I wanted to spend, and she did the rest!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Melissa · Married on 10/22/2014

I couldnt be happier with the service Randi gave us helping plan our honeymoon. I am so glad I found her. She made our trip easy to book, was more than helpful, and flexible with my needs. Our trip turned out perfect and stress free. I cant wait for our next vacation and I would recommend anyone to go through her booking their vacations.

Sent on 11/06/2014

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Melissa and I am so happy that I was part of the planning of your honeymoon with George and that you had a great time!
    Cant wait to see your amazing pictures!

Jason · Married on 09/28/2014

Randi was amazing! She beat every internet price I found and made sure that we had everything taken care of for our honeymoon. She sent us info on the resort, a document carrier and luggage tags. She responded to every question I had in a very timely manner and was very professional. I would use her again for my travel needs! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 10/14/2014

Bridget · Married on 09/27/2014

Randi not only booked our honeymoon to Hawaii, she first helped us figure out where to go by sharing her personal knowledge of many global destinations and asking us our preferences! It was a complex reservation with 5 flights, 3 hotels, and 2 car rentals, but Randi handled it effortlessly, ensuring that all details were addressed and our travels would be smooth. (In the midst of wedding planning, we were delighted to hand-off all the honeymoon decisions to a trusted professional.) I did benchmark with other travel sites online, and I am confident that Randi secured us discounted rates for luxury accommodations! Randi was also very helpful in recommending and arranging excursions and tours. Shortly after each flight landed, Randi sent us a text message to check-in, and a bottle of champagne was waiting for us in each hotel room. It was an ideal honeymoon!

BUT we most appreciated Randi’s services when we checked into our final hotel on Maui. While the room was quite nice and there were no major problems, the resort and level of service didn’t quite meet our expectations for a 5-star Hawaiian resort on our honeymoon. We replied to Randi’s text that night, and we awoke the next morning to messages from Randi who had already made arrangements with other resorts (should we decide to switch), as well as the hotel’s general manager, who Randi also contacted to convey our disappointment. The general manager immediately upgraded our room and whole experience. In the end, it not only exceeded our expectations, it was truly better than we could have dreamed.

Randi is the travel agent you want on your side!

Sent on 03/25/2015

Renee · Married on 09/24/2014

The best thing I did for my destination wedding was choosing Randi. She was incredibly helpful, always available (responded to emails and calls VERY quickly including nights and weekends), made sure we were getting the best rates, even helped us with issues such as dealing the resort wedding coordinator (calling and emailing them on our behalf when they were being difficult). Randi helped make sure every last detail was perfect and was incredibly easy to work with. Our wedding guests booked through her too and everyone was raving and saying how they will use her for all trips in the future. I know I will! Couldn't be happier :)

Sent on 10/05/2014

laura · Married on 09/06/2014

Randi booked our honeymoon in Riviera Maya in September and was absolutely wonderful! This was the first time my husband and I ever left the country so we were a little nervous at first but everything went so perfectly and smoothly because of Randi. She took care of everything; hotel reservations, round trip air and transportation! She found us our resort (Excellence Riviera Cancun) and it was the most relaxing vacation ever! Randi is professional, experienced and very friendly! She was also very very quick to respond to emails/calls! From the time we started talking with Randi she was constantly checking in with us and updating us on our trip!! Use Randi's services for a COMPLETE STRESS-FREE vacation!!! Thank you Randi!!!

Sent on 10/07/2014

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so so much for your kind words and
    for your review!
  • User4374498 · event on 09/01/2014

So helpful! So reliable! Made my vacation a million times more relaxing.

Had a dispute with the hotel when I arrived. Randi called, and not only was my problem fixed, but my room was upgraded for FREE! because of my trouble.

She's the best! Highly Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/04/2014

Thank you !

Ellen · Married on 06/21/2014

Randi was terrific to work with. She always responded to our calls and emails, even at night and on the weekends. We also had to change the date of our trip at the last minute and she was able to get everything changed without any issues. I highly recommend working with her!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Nate · Married on 06/10/2014

Randi was amazing she went above and beyond to make sure we were happy. We didn't have to lift a finger, Randi did everything for us, we just had to make our flight on time.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Juan · Married on 06/01/2014

We can not be any more pleased with Randi's help arranging the ideal honeymoon package for us. She's extremely knowledgeable, helpful, customer service oriented and responsive to our multiple questions and needs. She found us the ideal package for less than we had originally told her our budget was, therefore allowing us to get it upgraded. Thank you sooooooo much for all your help and look forward to doing business with you again in the near future.

Sent on 06/16/2014

Juan and Ann

Thank you so much for your amazing review, and so happy I could help you both plan an amazing honeymoon, look forward to helping you again!

Naomi · Married on 05/30/2014

This was the first time i've ever used a travel agent and Randi was awesome! She helped us book our honeymoon and there were bumps in the road that she immediately worked hard to fix for us. The hotel we originally booked was having construction done at the time of our honeymoon so she did her research and let me know that although it was booked that it may not have been the best place to stay and i'm sure she was right. She quickly booked us at another hotel 3 days before our honeymoon! The different hotel was unfortunately not the best and we were not the happiest with it when we arrived but she checked in with us when we arrived and as soon as we told her .. she called and then made sure she got us more comfortable and situated in a better room by the next day! She truly cares about having a good experience on your trip and is so prompt with her responses and her actions to make you the most comfortable on your vacation. She's a great travel agent to work with! We were truly happy to have someone who wanted our honeymoon to be even better than we wanted it to be! ;)

Sent on 06/25/2014

Amanda · Married on 05/21/2014

Working with Randi was, by far, the easiest part of wedding planning. She helped up pick the resort that would be right for us, had personal recommendations, was always fast to answer questions whether by phone or email, and I could not be more pleased with our experience. Our honeymoon was fantastic, and Randi played a huge role in that! We will absolutely use her services again in the future!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Malerie · Married on 05/11/2014

I happened to find Randi while searching on the internet for travel agents as me and my fiancé made plans for a couple only destination wedding. I was skeptical at first but once I talked to Randi and went online and found that she was legit and a real person I could not have been more pleased. We have been in touch for almost six months and she worked hard for me to make my dream wedding come true. Even when I unexpectedly cancelled and then needed to rebook she still could not have worked more diligently to make that happen. She kept in touch promptly from beginning until we arrived home from our honey moon, even checking in a few days after that to make sure all was well. We talked via phone, internet and texts. She even took time out of her trip abroad to help me, because I was in a panic about re-booking plans. Randi, Is professional, courteous, and knowledgeable no matter how large or small the venue you won't be disappointed with their services.. When our flight was cancelled on the way home , she kept in touch the whole time and relayed information to me as it was given to her. She is the best! We could not be more pleased, thanks Randi!..... The Higgins!! :)

Sent on 05/19/2014

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for my amazing review,I am so happy that I could help make your dreams come true!!

malerie · Married on 05/11/2014

Working with Ranjan travel was a pleasure from beginning to end. Randi was professional, courteous and appeared eager to help me with my dream wedding every step of the way. Her responses to my questions and concerns were always spot on as well as prompt. I would definitely recommend Ranjan travel for your travel and planning needs. Thanks Randi!!!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Caroline · event on 05/03/2014

Responsive, efficient and customer friendly

Sent on 05/03/2014

Cori · event on 04/16/2014

Randi booked our vacation to Jamaica last month. We were not sure where we wanted to go and she helped guide us to the perfect place which suited our needs and desires in every way. Her description of the resort was perfectly accurate which we really appreciated. I've booked and been surprised in the past. She gave realistic descriptions of each of our options and plenty of flight choices. We felt like she got us the very best value for our budget in the easiest possible way. Even though the Internet makes it possible for anyone to book their own travel, agents like Randi are the reason why you should leave it to the professionals! She was quick, thorough, honest and accessible and went above and beyond to make our trip the best it could be. Can't wait to book with her again!

Sent on 05/11/2014
  • User4040498 · event on 04/08/2014

Randi offers personalized detailed and efficient service. She has great knowledge of the industry, and a true enthusiasm for a job well done. Randi also understands the "couples getaway" and has a brilliant gift for finding the perfect romantic spot. Thank you Randi!!

Sent on 04/16/2014

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!!

Randi was very good at understanding our needs and keeping within our budget. She helped us to create and have the vacation of our dreams.

Sent on 04/10/2014

RanJan Travel's reply:

Randy was very helpful - especially when our flight to our honeymoon was cancelled! Thanks for everything.

Sent on 01/30/2014
  • User4043016 · event on 12/19/2013

Randi has an innate ability to provide a service that always exceeds your expectations. She has a keen eye for detail,which you can not get by booking on line. Plus if there is any glitch you can pick up the phone and get Randi to iron out any unforseen problems. We have used her sevices many times and our delighted to tell friends who also desire a trip of a ,life time. She is a gem in her field...

Sent on 04/17/2014

Kayla · Married on 11/09/2013

Randy Scatena at Andorra travel delivered services beyond my greatest expectation.

When I indicated my interest in booked a destination wedding in Riviera Maya, MX, Randi instantly went into wedding planning mode and provided assistance immediately when needed. Beyond booking travel for myself and family, Randi also helped with the resort's wedding coordinator. She was always on top of checking for lower rates and was timely with her travel reminders.

I look forward to booking my 1 year anniversary plans with her!

HIGHLY recommended.

Sent on 11/22/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!!
  • Brandey

Brandey · Married on 10/25/2013

Randi was positively fabulous! We changed our honeymoon at the very last minute due to weather and Randi did everything to quickly set us up with a whole new trip to Sandals Royal Bahamian, which was a phenomenal resort! Honeymoon was perfect all thanks to her!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words,and I am so so happy that I was able to help make your honeymoon amazing!