RanJan Travel Reviews

RanJan Travel 5
RanJan Travel 6
RanJan Travel 7

Lorri · Married on 08/07/2017

Randi is the most motivated travel agent I have ever met. She will provide you with a vast variety of options and help you through the decision making process to choose the right destination for you. She is extremely responsive and patient.

Sent on 12/01/2016

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review!

Amelia · Married on 07/22/2017

Randi was wonderful in helping us plan our late honeymoon! She worked with us to find out our preferences, and she was quick and communicative as we specialized our trip. We would recommend her to any couple planning a special getaway, or anyone needing help with a trip. We can’t wait to use her again in the future!

Sent on 08/15/2018

Michelle · Married on 06/24/2017

Randi was awesome! Before, during and after our honeymoon. We had issues with the hotel and she jumped right in and took care of everything for us. So incredibly helpful and nice!

Sent on 07/23/2017

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you Michelle and Andrew for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you both!

Megan · Married on 06/17/2017

Randi made planning our honeymoon an absolute breeze (which is nice when you are busy wedding planning). We had no idea where we wanted to go other than an all inclusive tropical place. She let us know which locations and resorts had the best reputations and pros and cons for each. She also had been to most of the resorts which was super helpful. Once we decided on our location and resort, Randi took care of the rest! She monitored prices and flights to make sure we were getting the best deal and was super responsive to any questions/concerns we had. I would HIGHLY recommend using RanJan travel for any trip!

Sent on 07/10/2017

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your kind words!
  • Maggie

Maggie · Married on 06/17/2017

Based on a glowing referral by our friends, who used the same company for their honeymoon, I was sold on RanJan. I worked with Michelle Goodman and was incredibly impressed with her every step of the way! The hubs didn't think we needed to go through a travel agent at first because he though "we" could do it all OURselves. Well, after planning the entire wedding by MYself, I knew "we" meant "me" and I just didn't want another huge thing to worry about, so I took matters into my own hands by contacting RanJan. Thank goodness I did. From helping us narrow down where we wanted to go on our honeymoon (we were all over the place) to pricing everything out (we had a pretty strict budget), Michelle was incredibly patient, pleasant, and on the ball. Since I am in sales, I shopped a couple of other travel agents but I have to tell you that not ONE of them could touch the combination of pricing and package that Michelle created for us. I wasted my time by contacting anyone but RanJan. I honestly do not know how she did it – but I’m so glad she did! On the morning of our departure, my husband and I had an emergency that led us to be 2 minutes too late for our flight. I was near tears, the agent at the airport was outrageously rude and beyond discourteous. He did not want to help us. Embarrassed and frustrated, I didn’t know what else to do, so I called Michelle. She immediately calmed me down and handled the situation like a straight BOSS. She fixed what we had unintentionally messed up without making us feel worse than we already felt and we were on our way! It was like magic. My husband and I cannot imagine booking another trip without Michelle's help! Thank you and Randi for everything!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

RanJan Travel's reply:

We are so happy you had such an amazing experience and allowed us to help book your perfect honeymoon! We cannot wait to work with you again in the future!

Marcelle · Married on 05/12/2017

I have used Ranjan Travel for many years to book my vacations. Randi is awesome to work with. She has great suggestion if you aren't sure where you want to go on vacation. Her price can't be beat and it is always a hassle free experience.

Sent on 11/18/2016

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thanks so much for you amazing review!
    Appreciate all that you do to help my business grow! Look forward to seeing you again at our favorite resort!!

Mark · Married on 05/11/2017

Couldn't have planned my honeymoon without the professional expertise we received! Everything went smoothly for us, and when our inexperience did cause an issue Randi came to the rescue. Will be using Ranjan again.

Sent on 05/30/2017

Randal · Married on 05/04/2017

Randi is excellent at what she does!! She made our anniversary trip to the Atlantis one to remember between the upgraded room and complimentary strawberries and wine delivered to our room. Will be using her for all our trips to come

Sent on 05/22/2017

Mindy · Married on 12/11/2016

Randi at RanJan Travel is the only travel agent to use for any travel arrangements. She will listen to your wants and needs and book you the perfect vacation at the best price. We have used Randi's services many times over the past few years and would never book a trip any other way. She is so great to work with and always gets back to me quickly when I contact her. She will beat any price and follows up once you arrive at your destination to make sure everything went smoothly. Talking to Randi about vacation planning feels like talking to a best friend although I have never met her in person. She truly listens and cares about making each and every client feel special and ensuring that you have the best vacation possible. I have referred friends and family to Randi and they all thank me after. She is truly a professional who loves what she does and that shows in the service she gives to her clients. I highly recommend Randi at RanJan Travel!

Sent on 11/19/2016

RanJan Travel's reply:

Aw, Mindy, your review of my services, brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for your beautiful words and look forward to meeting you one of these days!❤️

Erin · Married on 11/12/2016

Randi was a huge help in helping my husband and I plan our November 2016 honeymoon. When we began our honeymoon research we were both working full time and in school, so having someone come in and handle all the arrangements was a huge relief for us. Randi listened to all our ideas and provided us many options for our beach honeymoon, both for locations we requested as well as others we didn't initially consider. We ended up choosing Secrets Maroma Beach and we were definitely thrilled with our decision. The resort was amazing and with Randi's help we felt like we knew exactly what to expect. Randi was great in helping us plan excursions and even better at handling issues when they arose on the Honeymoon. When there was a mix-up with out scheduled excursion, Randi had it straightened out and settled in no time. It was such a relief knowing that if anything went wrong, Randi was just a quick email away to help smooth it over. I would definitely recommend Randi to help you plan the perfect honeymoon or vacation.

Sent on 11/28/2016

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thanks so much for your amazing review!

Thompson · Married on 10/30/2016

We worked with Randi to plan our honeymoon in Jamaica. We had previously stayed at the Grand Palladium, but were interested in a new experience and weren't sure where to start. Randi suggested a great number of places, including some on different islands (we had told her we'd be interested in looking elsewhere as well). Randi highly and personally recommended the Iberostar Grand in Jamaica and we ended up booking travel there.

It was certainly less expensive working with Randi than it would have been to book things on our own and as prices dropped later in the year, Randi was able to adjust, which also saved us money! We did run into one issue where I was not able to check-in online before the flight, but Randi was very responsive and helpful when I called her in a panic and we were able to print our boarding passes with no problem at the airport and made our flight without any rush.

Our resort was absolutely gorgeous and the food was maybe the best I've ever had - our honeymoon was amazing and Randi definitely did a great job recommending, planning, and assisting us on our travels! Thank you Randi!

Sent on 01/05/2017

Sulye · Married on 09/03/2016

Randi is great. Randi helped us to pick the wedding vendor in Mexico and also she helped us to get great group rate for our wedding guest. The wedding venue changed to adult only three months before my wedding. I was very upset and not sure what should I do. Randi and her team met the hotel representatives and tried to solve the problems. We ended up having the wedding at the same hotel without changing our date or times. Randi was keep checking on us after we arrived to Mexico and made sure everything is good. I really appreciate Randi's help and without her I can't imagine how I can do the destination wedding.
    Thanks, Randi!

Sent on 10/12/2016

Christina · Married on 05/21/2016

Randi was an amazing travel agent! She was able to arrange our honeymoon super early in the planning process to St. Lucia, as we were about a year out (too early for airfares). However, that wasn't a problem. We were also unsure of where to go as I had never been to the Caribbean and my husband had only visited the Bahamas. This was no biggie for her though. She really took the time to find out what each of us liked and what we each wanted to experience while on our honeymoon (activities, beaches, food, night life, etc). After getting to know us, she was able to work her magic and had presented us with several opportunities all very quickly, and all very good locations my husband and I could agree on. Randi was very accommodating, especially since we changed our mind several times on where to honeymoon. She was a trooper though and gave us more information on flights, hotels, and details on activities for each place we inquired about.

My husband and I could not have been happier with her services! Randi did an amazing job with planning the honeymoon of our dreams!! We're so happy with her services, we will be using her to plan our anniversary. I highly recommend Randi to any future brides or vacationers looking for a professional and reliable travel agent! Thanks Randi!!

Sent on 06/29/2016

Randi was so easy to work with. We were all over the place trying to decide where to go and she helped us and found us the best deal. We will definitely be using her for every vacation we take in the future. She was such a pleasure to work with and even checked in once we got to the resort.

Sent on 06/07/2016

Denise · Married on 04/09/2016

Very easy process and experienced such peace of mind that was exactly what we needed after the headache of planning and the actual day of events on our wedding day. Randi was very nice and made me feel like family by how well we were taken cared of.

Sent on 05/02/2016

Randi is amazing! She helped my wife and I plan the honeymoon of a lifetime! We were intially all over the place with ideas and Randi helped narrow down our focus to areas that made the most sense. She is extremely knowledgeable, patient, and responsive, and more than anything will go out of her way to make sure her clients are happy. I would recommend Randi to anyone and look forward to using her again for future travel.

Sent on 10/02/2017

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you both for the opportunity to help plan your honeymoon, I am so happy that you both had an awesome time.You both were amazing to work with and I look forward to helping you plan many trips in the future! Helping make amazing memories is what its all about!!

Lauren · Married on 03/12/2016

My now husband and I used Randi and RanJan Travel to book our honeymoon to Sandals Grande St. Lucia. She was absolutely amazing to work with!! Randi was patient and responsive, no matter what time of day it was. I booked my vacation about 7 months in advance but Randi occasionally would check in to remind me about upcoming dates and to let me know she found cheaper rates. My company planned a surprise work shower and they wanted to buy us a few excursions for our honeymoon. My coworker called Randi and she spent a lot of time recommending and booking the excursions for them. It was such a great surprise and I really appreciated Randi going out of her way to help them. I would definitely use RanJan Travel again!!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Amy · Married on 11/14/2015

Randi was amazing and I would recommend her to others.

Sent on 12/07/2015

Richard · Married on 10/17/2015

Randi was very informational, accessible and reliable. Would definitely recommend.

Sent on 11/16/2015

My fiancé and I loved working with Randi to make our honeymoon perfect. A friend of mine gave us her information and we are so thankful that he did. We will be using her for all of our future travel plans. When I contacted her initially I told her what we were looking for and a price range. Within hours of contacting her she had put together several packages that we were able to choose from. She also helped us with small things, like important things to take with us and passport reminders. Not only did she help us through the entire process and help ease my nerves of traveling outside of the country for the first time but she was also the first person to check on us when we landed. I would recommend her to anyone! She had the best prices and was awesome to work with.

Thanks!

Sent on 10/10/2015

Lindey · Married on 09/05/2015

Randi was wonderful and made planning the honeymoon so easy. I was already so stressed from wedding planning, and the thought of planning the honeymoon too was overwhelming. We told Randi that we wanted to honeymoon in Hawaii and gave her a budget, and she took care of the rest. We got upgrades and/or champagne at our hotels, and on one of our last nights we got a fruit plate and gourmet cookies with a nice note from Randi. She also checked in via email during the honeymoon to make sure everything had gone smoothly. Using RanJan travel was one of the best wedding decisions we made, and we will go with Randi whenever we have another big trip to plan! Thank you so so much, Randi!

Sent on 10/03/2015

Eryn · Married on 08/22/2015

Randi has been absolutely amazing every time we have used her! We booked a trip with her prior to getting married and also booked our trip with Randi for our honeymoon to Belize. She goes above and beyond to ensure that the trip is seamless and even checks on you multiple times throughout your vacation to make sure that everything is perfect! She is easy going and very willing to listen to your likes/dislikes and desires for a vacation. She is AWESOME! Thanks Randi for everything!

Sent on 06/17/2016
  • bridetobe27

Anjum · Married on 07/25/2015

This was the first time that we decided to go with a travel agent. Not going to lie, I was very nervous as I had never used one before. We were so overwhelmed with choices for our honeymoon and Randi was really great about giving feedback and responding to our billion questions so that we could narrow down our choices. When we landed in Mexico, she made sure to get in contact with us immediately to make sure everything was up to par and she had even gone ahead and put in our special requests for room/service with the resort we were at. She was willing to price match as well. I am so glad we went with Randi and I will be sure to use her again for all of our vacations. Thank you, Randi!

Sent on 08/04/2015

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you, for your kind words!

Randi is amazing amazing amazing! I could not have asked for a more sincere and helpful person to help take some stress off of me during my wedding process. We stayed at the excellence club in playa mujeres and it was reeeeeeeeeedic!!!!

Sent on 12/07/2015

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your wonderful review❤️

Michelle · Married on 07/12/2015

Randi took the stress and worry about planning our honeymoon. Before contacting her I tried to do it myself and was completely overwhelmed. Once I got in contact with her she was able to provide us with multiple choices and give us feedback from her own as well as previous client experiences. Would recommend as well as use her again! Thanks Randi.

Sent on 08/09/2015

RanJan Travel's reply:

Thank you for your review!