Randall Productions Reviews

Randall Productions 6
Randall Productions 7
  • Natalie

Natalie · Married on 12/02/2017

Beautiful footage to forever remind us of our special day!

We hadn’t planned on hiring a videographer for our wedding due to budget constraints. But then we saw Caleb Randall’s video of another wedding and realized we had to have it! We couldn’t be happier with the results. Everyone tells us it’s like watching a movie about a fairytale wedding. It was everything I always dreamed my wedding would be and Caleb captured all our most precious moments, including the prank we played on our best man by having the wedding planner tell him I had changed my mind! Every year, on our anniversary, we can relive the magic of our wedding day thanks to Caleb’s spectacular footage. Thank you for the wonderful memories Caleb!

Randall Productions 8
    Randall Productions 19
    Randall Productions 20
    Randall Productions 21

Jessica · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't say enough amazing things about Randall Productions! The quality of his work is incredible, and he captured our wedding day beautifully. From the very beginning, he asked many insightful questions about what we were looking for and who we are as a couple, and stayed in touch in the weeks leading up to our wedding. His drone work and music additions truly are a fantastic touch. He delivered our feature film and full wedding film within the time frame that was mentioned on our contract, and I even asked him to make a few (minor) edits which he was happy to do. The end result was a wedding film more perfect that I could've ever imagined that my husband and I can cherish for many years to come.

I highly recommend Randall Productions!! Nothing but positive things to say.

Rebecca · Married on 02/18/2017

Caleb and his team were wonderful to work with from beginning to end. The video footage of my wedding is something I will cherish forever.

vanessa · Married on 02/11/2017

I hired Caleb without ever seeing his work or his website. He came highly recommended by a friend who actually wanted to use him as well but he wasn't available on her wedding date. I called him as soon as she told me and thankfully he was open for our date!! I have ZERO regrets about not looking into him further before booking. He definitely surpassed our expectations. He is a great videographer but even better a fun person to shoot with. Our trailer and video was beautiful and his selection of voice overs on certain shots, drone sky view of our wedding day, and several other details made the memories even more special! I highly recommend working with Caleb. He is one of a kind!!

Danielle · Married on 01/07/2017

We found Randall productions through a friend who had used him for their wedding. The wedding trailer looks like it’s a Hollywood trailer for a movie. We enjoyed watching it and really loved that we hired him to capture our big day!!

Amaris · Married on 10/15/2016

Caleb shot our wedding in October 2016. What an amazing artist and person to work with. He was so understanding of my wedding jitters and really worked both our ceremony and reception. I could not be happier with his services. I fell in love with Caleb's work through Vimeo and knew he was the professional my husband I were looking for to film our special day. Both the trailer he lovingly put together, and the film, makes me cry every time. Thank you, Caleb! You're the best.

Rachel · Married on 10/09/2016

The moment I saw Caleb's work, I knew I had to have him as our videographer. My husband and I absolutely loved working with him and we received so many exclamations of awe over his talent throughout the night from the guests. He was so fun to work with and instantly made us all feel at ease. He knew all the right things to say to draw out the reaction he wanted to capture, and he knew how to encourage us to forget he was there and really get into the moment. We saw a three second replay of one of his shots and nearly melted with delight at how magical he made us look on screen. I would rebook him in a heartbeat!

Leigh · Married on 09/04/2016

It was an absolute pleasure working with Caleb! He ever was present at our rehearsal the night before to meet my sister and I as we had a double wedding! We love watching our trailer and video. It brings us right back to the amazing night and will be something we cherish forever. We thank you so much!!!!

Kelly · Married on 05/07/2016

Caleb was not only highly professional, but a fun person to have at our wedding. He was on time, worked extremely well with our photographers, and constantly provided creative angles and ideas. We couldn’t be happier with him! We haven’t seen the footage yet, but have no doubt it will be beautiful. I highly recommend him!

Kim · Married on 02/12/2016

Caleb was a pleasure to work with! He is very personable, makes you feel comfortable, and is passionate about what he does. He even uses a drone to get awesome shots! We would recommend him to any and everyone. Job well done!

• F

fallon · Married on 11/14/2015

"Wow, it looks like a real movie!" "Stunning!" "That made me cry!"... These are just a FEW of the copius compliments we received after viewing just the trailer!! First of all, this was a last minute decision for us and by far, I could not stress to anyone how important it is to have someone capture this day for you. Caleb Randall is not only talented, you can see his artistry through his eyes and his musicality as it shines through the screen. I had not met him until the day of the wedding and as he walked in with his incredibly charming face and smile, I felt like I knew him forever. Everything was so comfortable. He captured moments I didn't know happened and was so thankful and humbled. My mom also said, "Wow, I didn't even see that!" for so many things! Recording our first look, opening our presents... Need I go on? He is extremely affordable even though there is no price for what you will receive and the emotions you will relive with his captivating artistry. This is your keepsake. Let Caleb work his magic.

Joseph · Married on 08/08/2015

Caleb did an absolutely amazing job at perfecting our wedding video and was a breeze to work with the day of our wedding. We have watched the video several times and it brings us back to that day every time we see it. We weren't going to get a videographer and record our wedding in the beginning of our wedding planning but I can honestly say that it was the best decision we made and Caleb did an amazing job at making sure of it. Even now almost a year after our wedding he is going above and beyond to keep us happy. We wanted to put all of our raw footage on a usb drive and he is doing it for us not only in a timely manner but without a fuss about it being almost a year later. He provided us with a more pleasant experience then we even expected and we would recommend him to any and every one looking for a videographer. The moments that take place the day of your wedding can't be captured once they're missed and Caleb not only caught them all but did an amazing job at putting them together on video. The wedding trailer came out amazing as well and was a nice extra.

Mr and Mrs Joseph Pontecorvo

• User3821931 · 2+ years ago

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Randall Productions!!! A year before my wedding I personally met Caleb at a coffee shop to discuss options and to figure out what exactly my vision is for our wedding day. Since my husband was deployed overseas, the decision was up to me, and I was THRILLED to choose Caleb!!! He is extremely personable and works very hard. He took control and he captured the shots I hoped for!! We are so pleased with Randall Productions and recommend him to everyone we know getting married! Thank you for making our wedding day perfect and we are anxious to see our wedding video!

Trina · Married on 04/17/2015

Outstanding! We were introduced to Caleb through our photographer and immediately felt at ease. The samples of his work online spoke for themselves, but he was also just a genuine person. He has a great disposition and sense of humor and really kept things light on the day, even when anxiety and nerves were running high. When we watched our videos, tears were flowing! He really captured it perfectly and even the music selection was spot on! He really exceeded our expectations and we're so fortunate to have amazing video as a keepsake of our favorite day. Thank you Caleb!!

Caleb was a great addition to our wedding. We knew we wanted to capture every moment of our day, and he did not disappoint. He was there from start to finish and worked well with our photographer. Caleb was easy to work with and very professional. We cannot wait to relive our day!

I cannot say enough good things about Caleb. He is the nicest guy ever! He was able to capture our wedding with all of our different aspects easily and was so flexible! He is always calm and makes everything fun. He was genuinely interested in everything about our day and interacted so well with our family and guests. If you are looking for a wedding videographer, look no further! Caleb is the guy for your amazing day :)

kate · Married on 10/18/2014

We could not have asked for a better videographer than Caleb with Randall Productions! He was extremely professional and flexible to work within our budget. I know that the film will be amazing because he was there for every special moment. He went above and beyond on our wedding day and we would highly recommend him for any bride and groom looking to capture their special day.

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2014

Caleb is amazing! Not only he is so much fun to work with but truly captured our wedding day and our personalities! The trailer and video that Caleb did made us feel like we were there again and captured just how happy my husband and I were on that day! He had everyone in happy tears again watching the trailer and I even had a friend tell me that she's pay to go see the movie of that love story!! The quality of work that Caleb does is second to none! He is a joy to work with and helps makes your wedding day a blast!

Ashley · Married on 08/23/2014

My wife and I cannot say enough good things about Caleb. He is very personable and captures your wedding day perfectly! As a professional wedding photographer myself I work with a ton of videographers and Caleb is hands down the BEST! He is a genuine person and went above and beyond for our wedding and we would highly recommend him for any bride and groom!

Anel · Married on 07/12/2014

Caleb is an awesome videographer! From the moment my husband and I met him, we knew that he was the guy we wanted to capture every single minute of our special day. His detail and creativity is amazing. Caleb’s personality allowed everyone in our wedding court and family feel very comfortable around him that made it great to work with. His work is all about details and being at the right place at the right time, which is exactly what my husband and I wanted. Our photographer and Caleb worked great with together. We just received our DVDs and I was overwhelmed with joy when I saw the presentation and the amazing work behind it all. It was definitely worth every single dollar spent and we are 100% satisfied.
    Once again, thank you so much Caleb for your amazing work. May God bless you and your business.
    Mr. & Mrs. Ortiz

Mary · Married on 06/21/2014

Caleb is a true master at his craft! He may look young but he takes pride in his work and its shows! From the beginning Caleb was so easy to talk to over the phone that I knew before meeting him in person he was going to be our videographer. We had our save the date video done by Caleb which came out perfect and he was so awesome about including our puppies in the video. For our wedding day Caleb was nothing but professional and everyone in our wedding enjoyed having him there. I would recommend him to anyone who wants their wedding video done right . Hands down. His work is worth the wait and I am so glad we had him capture our wedding day.

Allison · Married on 06/07/2014

Caleb Randall was an incredible find! It was a blast having him film our wedding, and he was so calm, professional, and so much fun to be around. Everything was perfect thanks to him and the exceptional work he does.

I enjoyed every second of our wedding day knowing that my husband and I could trust him to capture all of the important moments. He creates a one-of-a-kind trailer to reflect on all of the happy memories and lets the couple's love story shine through and I know I will be watching mine over and over again. He even rode with the guys on the boat over to make sure every little detail of the day was captured! I am so grateful for his dedication and creativity. Thank you Caleb for going above and beyond on our wedding day!

Jamie · Married on 05/24/2014

Caleb Randall with Randall Productions was a fantastic find. He did an exceptional job filming our wedding and was great to work with throughout the process. Caleb is an extremely pleasant, kind, and talented individual. We opted to film what he calls "Love Story" before the wedding, which was a short video of my husband and I and our families describing how we met. It was then shown at the reception. My now husband and I live out of state, but Caleb went out of his way to accommodate the filming and editing of the video all in one day to ensure it was ready to show at our reception since we were only in Florida one day before the actual wedding date. The video turned out AMAZING and we were all extremely happy with it (we also had a lot of fun filming it with him). We have not yet received our wedding videos back from Caleb yet, but I don't doubt they will be amazing from viewing our "Love Story" and his other work.

Not only is Caleb creative and tries to make the wedding video unique and special, but he is very professional, kind, and proactive. When he was filming me and the wedding party get ready for the wedding, he made sure to not get in the way but made sure that he captured all of the important moments. He also interjected if he had ideas or suggestions (even about things non-videography related). He's very easy to get along with and feel comfortable around. All in all, we were extremely satisfied with Caleb. He has been my favorite wedding vendor and I highly recommend him!

• User3190177 · 2+ years ago

easy to work with, affordable, great service

Lindsay · Married on 03/22/2014

Caleb was such a blessing to have at our wedding!! I toyed with the idea of having a videographer and looking back, I am so glad I did! The video was put together so incredibly well and Caleb was a blast to be around at the wedding, definitely added to the joy of the day. I heavily recommend anyone who is looking for a videographer to use Caleb, he was AMAZING!!