Randall Gallery Reviews

72 | Saint Louis, MO

72 Reviews for Randall Gallery

• JOY

JOY · Married on 08/04/2017

Loved working with Joe and Mark. They were always available when we needed to ask questions, make changes. They truly helped us have an excellent reception!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Randall Gallery's reply:

It was our pleasure to work with you and give you the Reception of your vision! All the best to both of you!

Erika · Married on 10/29/2016

My husband and I had our wedding at Randall Gallery this past weekend. From day one we fell in love with not only the gallery but with Joe and Mark who gave us their undivided attention through every step of the way. Joe made certain to gather every detail and knew each cue for not only the ceremony, but dinner and reception. They are phenomenal to work with, and there are not enough kind words to describe them! Everyone was organized, friendly and professional-- coat check, bartenders, wait staff and even kitchen staff. Joe went above and beyond to make our day what we imagined! He even helped decorate our tables with my mom and I and he and Mark packed up all of our wedding decor for pickup after the wedding night! We are so grateful for the staff at Randall Gallery! They made our wedding more than we could have dreamed of! Thank you.

Sent on 11/13/2016

Chris · Married on 10/15/2016

Our wedding was on October 15th and we could not thank Joe enough for the wonderful job he did. We would also like to thank the staff for doing a tremendous job as their professionalism and service was top notch. Our only concern was the food due to not being able to test it prior to our big night, but that quickly dissipated when everyone was complimenting us on the salad and main course. Every couple wants their wedding day to go off without a hitch and we are pleased to say that the Randall Gallery provided us with memories that will last with us and our guests for the rest of our lives. Thanks again Joe!

Sent on 11/09/2016

Kelley · Married on 07/09/2016

We just had our wedding on July 9th and it was AMAZING.
    I cannot emphasize how much we loved Randall and the staff. It is such a unique and beautiful place to have a wedding and our guests kept commenting on how much they loved the space! We had 235 people and it both seated everyone comfortably upstairs and there was plenty of room on the dance floor downstairs. The food was delicious, Joe and his staff orchestrated the whole evening flawlessly, and we had an absolute blast. Multiple guests told us that it was the best wedding they had ever been to. They also commented on how fantastic the bartenders were- willing to make anything and everything. Bottom line: the service was fantastic.

Leading up to the wedding, Mark and Joe answered every phone call I made and were incredibly timely in their responses. They opened up the building whenever we needed to drop things off and took numerous things off of our hands in preparation for the wedding. They went above and beyond to make everything easy and perfect.

I originally had small concerns about the "flow"- having a cocktail hour on the main floor, moving upstairs for dinner, and then back to the main floor for dancing. However, it ended up being my favorite (and our guests) thing about Randall!

You cannot go wrong having your reception here. It will be the BEST. I wish we could do it all over again!!!

Sent on 08/03/2016

Randall Gallery's reply:

It was our pleasure to help make your Wedding Reception Special! Mark, Debbie Troy and I loved working with you! We are so happy for you! We wish you all the best as you start your new lives together in NOLA!

Sandra · Married on 06/25/2016

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Randall Gallery last weekend, and it was amazing!! The venue is so gorgeous. Mark and Joe are wonderful to work with, and made the whole planning process really easy on us. (This was a huge deal to me, since we were planning our wedding from Seattle.) They were very helpful and quick to respond, and made our celebration spectacular! The food was really delicious, and our guests were very happy. I also love the flow of the place, and that we could use multiple levels. Everything went so smoothly; we all had a blast! I could not have imagined a more perfect venue for us. I would definitely recommend the Randall Gallery to all St. Louis brides, and for other events as well!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Elisa · Married on 10/24/2015

The Randall Art Gallery was absolutely perfect! We could not be more pleased with the service we received. Joe Wand helped us with all details and was great at keeping the guests moving. He answered all of our questions in a timely manner and is a real pro. Him and his staff are top notch. They also were extremely helpful in packing all our items up for pick up, we are talking wrapping candles in bubble wrap.
    I looked at several venues in the downtown area and the prices are extremely competitive. Also, I found that the liquors used in the bar packages were much better quality. The food was great too! We didn't do a tasting so I was a little bit nervous about that but the food was excellent.
    We received so many compliments on what a fantastic wedding we had and we couldn't have done it with out Joe and his team.

Sent on 11/09/2015

Randall Gallery's reply:

Helping to pack up your items is part of our service. That way you can spend more time with your friends and family celebrating instead of "working". Thank you Elisa, it was our pleasure!

Patricia · Married on 10/03/2015

Our family was very impressed with the Randall Gallery Wedding Reception for our daughter. The venue was beautifully staged, a great backdrop for our event. The food (especially the hor'deuves) was very tasty and many of the guests commented how much they enjoyed the meal. The staff was truly amazing throughout the entire evening. Joe was great to work with and made the whole process very simple and gave the wedding couple a great experience.

Sent on 10/12/2015

Randall Gallery's reply:

Throughout the course of a year we build relationships with our clients. We hear what they want and work hard to give them an amazing special day. We enjoyed being part of one of the most important days for your family!

There is not one single complaint that I have. Mark is absolutely amazing at what he does. I know this because if anything went wrong, I know nothing about it! They made the whole experience a lot less stressful than I know it can be. And that's all anyone can ask on their big day. I got so many compliments on the venue itself, as well as the flow of everything. What a great and unique way to celebrate!

Sent on 10/25/2015

The Randall Gallery was wonderful to work with during our daughter's wedding. Joe was a help all the way through during the planning stage and especially helpful with coordinating activities the night of the event. We had great feedback on the food and ease of getting drinks at the bar. The facility was great with three different floors and artwork to attract people as well. Thanks again!

Sent on 10/01/2015

I want to say thank you to Joe and the Randall Gallery team. Wow. The venue was heads and shoulders above any other I looked at in terms of flexibility, value, and everyone there was amazing to work with... not to mention the venue is unique and beautiful. All weddings are stressful and it is a wonderful thing to have someone exceed expectations, as the Randall Gallery did over and over. I would recommend Randall to anyone looking for a reception spot!

Sent on 09/03/2015

Julie · Married on 07/18/2015

We HIGHLY recommend the Randall Gallery! Joe answered immediately when I called to set up a time to come see the space – he was very friendly, professional, and accommodating! Joe has the flow of wedding receptions down to a science - his experience in the industry, his organization, and professionalism allowed our night to go flawlessly! There are several amenities in booking the gallery, such as tables included in the price of the rental, as well as specials for certain number of guests, and discounts for linens and additional décor. We were excited about the unique and fun atmosphere of the gallery, as well as the fact that we would have the entire venue to ourselves. Throughout the whole process of wedding planning, Joe was easy to communicate with and very accommodating (not to mention, patient, especially with the numerous emails from my mom and me!) to our needs. Another HUGE benefit was that we were able to come in the Thursday before the Saturday of the wedding to set up our décor, table numbers, and place cards. This was so helpful, as we had more time on Thursday to set up than we would have had on Friday, the day before the wedding. It definitely eliminated stress! Joe and his staff gave us free reign to set up our items as we wanted on Thursday and then helped collect all of it the night of the wedding to ensure we received back what we had brought in! My husband and I felt extremely taken care of and we were able to enjoy our reception with no stress! The night ran smoothly, the food was delivered efficiently to each table, and the food was delicious! Since our wedding, we’ve had several friends comment on how excellent the food was and even how smoothly the reception seemed to flow! This was all thanks to Joe’s direction and a wonderful wait staff. We hope to be invited to another wedding at the Randall in the future, as it’s such a fun and happy event space! Joe and his staff do an EXCELLENT job! We do not have one negative thing to say!

Sent on 08/10/2015

Randall Gallery's reply:

We really connect with our Brides and their families and want them to have a stress free enjoyable time at either of our venues. By us being flexible with the set up it gave the family more time together.

The Randall Gallery was amazing!! Joe Wand and staff did a great job of making sure our night went perfectly. The venue accommodated our 200 plus guest with ease. Several of our guests kept stating that this was the best wedding reception they had been to. The food was fantastic, service was top notch, and couldn't have asked for better staff to serve up the food and drinks. The venue was set up exactly how we requested with all of our extra decorations. Randall Gallery took care of all the set up/tear down, and were willing to let us come by on Monday to gather up the leftovers. We defiantly recommend using them for any events as they will do everything they can to make it special. Thank you Joe and staff for everything you did on May 16th to make our wedding reception the best imaginable.

Donella and Nathan

Sent on 06/10/2015

Doni and Nate,
    It was a pleasure to work with you over the last year and to be part of your special day! Thank you very much for the kind words. We wish you a long and happy marriage.
    Sincerely,
    Joe, mark, Debbie and Chef Troy

We had our wedding ceremony and reception at Randall Gallery and I can't imagine having had it anywhere else! It was absolutely perfect. I worked most closely with Joe and he was wonderful! We planned our entire wedding from Germany so communication was huge for us. Joe was always very prompt with email responses and was readily available by phone if/when needed. He was so flexible with planning and was very receptive to what we wanted. When we arrived the day of, everything was a breeze! The entire staff was absolutely fantastic and so helpful! Joe kept everything in order and made sure everyone was where they needed to be (wedding party and vendors included). The venue is beautiful, the food was great, and literally everyone was fantastic to work with! We had a blast and so did our guests. We have received many compliments about the venue and everything it had to offer. Could not have asked for more! :)

Sent on 05/26/2015

Randall Gallery's reply:

We work with Brides & Grooms from all over the United States to help make their special day just right. Working with a Bride from Germany was just as easy as being right here at home. What a joy to work with you!

Sincerely, Joe

Mary · Married on 03/28/2015

From day one, over a year and a half ago, Mark and Joe have been so supportive. All emails and phone calls were responded to the same day. Whenever we had an issue or problem, they found a solution. For instance, the bride wanted gold chargers on all the tables. With all the other decorations on the tables, the tables were going to look too crowded. So Joe came to me and asked if instead of putting coffee cups and saucers on the tables if they could do a coffee service area. This way the tables didn't look too cluttered. In addition, the bride had printed trivia cards about the bride and groom. She wanted these put on the dinner tables for people to fill out. But Joe thought this would ruin the decorations, so he assigned his coat check girl to hand out the trivia cards as guests left for the evening. The cards had stamps on them, so the guests could take them home and take time to put well wishes on the cards.

Our guests have told us that this was the best wedding they ever attended! Amazing! We are all still on cloud nine. This was the best day of our lives.

Sent on 04/01/2015

Randall Gallery's reply:

While we often work with the Bride and her Mother, we enjoyed working with Mary the Mother of the Groom and the Bride. What a fun group of people to work with. What a great time, right down to the Sparkler send off!

We just recently had our wedding here, both the ceremony and the reception. My husband and I could have not asked for anything better. Everything, from the service to the food, was perfect. We attended a wedding here in November before ours and we had the chicken for dinner. I wouldn't say it was bad but we prefered to try something else for our wedding. We ended up choosing the beef brisket and it was amazing!!!! Joe was amazing to work with!

Sent on 04/14/2015
  • F

Fred · Married on 08/30/2014

Our daughter was married at the Randall Gallery Labor Day Weekend, 2014.

It was absolutely the BEST WEDDING EVER!

Mark, Joe, Debbie and the entire staff were a delight to work with.

These people know what they are doing and do it exceptionally well.

Without hesitation I recommend using them for your great event!

Sent on 09/14/2014

Randall Gallery's reply:

We've know Fred for many years and it was a pleasure to be part of his families Special Day!

Kathryn · Married on 07/11/2014

We had an amazing wedding from beginning to end. Mark & the staff with The Randall Gallery were amazing. Anything we needed they were there, whether it be a safely pin or roses (that we forgot about) they went out and took care of it. Nothing but GREAT things to say about our experience!! Highly recommend it!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Randall Gallery's reply:

We had a great time serving Kathryn and her family and friends. It is great to see families come together and celebrate!

hannah · Married on 05/31/2014

After meeting Deb and touring Randall Gallery, it was the obvious choice for our wedding reception. The building is so one-of-a-kind, our event was different from other receptions I have attended. Also, it is clear that Joe, Mark and the staff are exceptional at what they do. Every stage of the planning process went smoothly, and they were always readily available to answer any questions and calm my nerves about the details. It was also a pleasure to see a venue that allowed us to bring our own dry snacks, supplement favorite liquors and even add Ted Drewes. It created a unique type of personalization, as many other places would not allow anything like this!

That evening, the space and staff exceeded our expectations for so many reasons. During setup that afternoon, everyone maintained a “how can I help” attitude and was exceptional at accommodating requests. The Randall staff worked seamlessly with the florists, photographer, baker and DJ. With Joe’s direction, the reception ran flawlessly – from the cake cutting and toasts, to a delicious dinner upstairs and finally to the wedding party entrances and dancing. As the Bride, it was truly invaluable to not have to worry about a thing. Our parents found the collection of "stuff," loading, and exit effort totally painless ... again thanks to the ultra-competent staff. Furthermore, it was great to have so many of our guests commenting about the awesome environment.

You absolutely cannot go wrong by picking Randall Gallery for your event!

Sent on 06/16/2014

Randall Gallery's reply:

Hannah put her special touches on what was an amazing reception. We are happy that we could be a part of Hannah and Kevin's Wedding Day! We wish them much happiness as they start the next part of their lives together.

Mark & Joe

Bea · Married on 05/02/2014

Randall Gallery hosted Nerinx Hall's prom this year on May 2nd and everything was absolutely perfect. Myself and seven other girls on Nerinx's senior stuco have been planning for this day all year. The venue was beautiful and everyone was raving about it all night. It was so artsy and unique! I really enjoyed the relaxed feeling Randall offered to all of our guests. Next to the Randall Gallery is a lighted parking lot that had police directing traffic, provided by Randall Gallery. We started off the night by checking in from 6:30-7:15 and everyone could explore around, mingle with friends, and grab a refreshment. At 7:15 we said grace and then it was time to move upstairs for dinner. It was exquisite! The meal was fantastic, we had chicken with potatoes and vegetables. Normally prom food isn't the greatest, but this was delicious!!! Countless people agree with me on that one too. The service for food was great as well, I thought it was very polite that they served all of the ladies first. After everyone finished, downstairs was the desert bar where they had pretzel bites and assorted cookies. Then it was time for dancing and let me tell you it was poppin! Our DJ, Josh Philips @ DJXposure, played the best music for 3 hours nonstop. HE. WAS. INCREDIBLE. We also had Fish Eye Fun Photography for some fun pictures! Everyone loved it! In conclusion, having Joe Wand as my contact at Randall was invaluable. I provided Joe with the DJ, the photographer, my seating chart, dietary needs for the meals, and he took care of all the rest. After giving him the information, I didn't have to worry about anything because he put my mind at ease. He had the best advice and he was so easy to work with. Words can't express how much I appreciate his organization and attention to detail to help make this night absolutely flawless!

Sent on 05/11/2014

Randall Gallery's reply:

Nerinx Hall's Prom was fun to be a part of. What a nice group of young ladies to work with during the planning process. The night of the event they came to have a great time and that is what they did. These young adults are our future and I am very proud of them. We wish you much success as you graduate and take that next step in life.

Mark & Joe

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2013

From the moment I met Joe and he walked us through a typical wedding at Randall, I knew in my mind my wedding would be there. I really love structure and a well thought out plan of action and he had it down to the minute. This was helpful for me and my parents that they didn't have to worry about a thing, except to enjoy themselves that day.
    We took a chance on the brisket for our meal and it was what everyone talked about! It was absolutely delicious!
    I also loved that Randall Gallery was something different that isn't seen at other weddings. I wanted something unique and different from what our friends had done in the past. I think Randall Gallery nailed it on the head!
    I would highly recommend this location for any event if you want it to stand out and above the crowd!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Melissa,
    It was a joy working with you and helping to give you the Wedding & Reception of your dreams!

Joe, Mark & Staff

Ashley · Married on 10/05/2013

Our wedding reception was exactly what we wanted - elegant but not stuffy, well-planned but not overly-orchestrated. I was a pretty type-A bride and Joe was always willing to have detailed conversations about every item on my agenda. He was flexible and accommodating; and the event that he promised came to fruition with very little stress for us or our families. Additionally, he worked seamlessly with my other vendors.

Sent on 10/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 09/14/2013

This vendor made my wedding day perfect and stress-free. The food was wonderful, every detail was attended to and I never had to worry about a thing. What I loved most about this vendor was how inclusive it was--they can handle everything from the decorations to the dinner but still allow you to bring in as many personal touches as you'd like. The facility is beautiful and clean. Every member of the staff was personable and friendly. One of the waitresses even bustled my dress! They truly go above and beyond to ensure your wedding day goes off without a catch and I can't thank them enough for everything they did to make my day special and stress free. Would highly, highly recc. them to anyone whose primary focus is to have a relaxing, stress-free wedding day.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Randall Gallery's reply:

It was a pleasure to be of service to your family & friends!

All the best Mark & Joe
  • Z

Zach & Melissa · Married on 08/31/2013

Amazing!!! We would like to thank Joe Wand and Mark Widmann for operating such an incredible venue with such precision and perfection. We hosted our wedding and reception at the Randall Gallery and everything was specular. We used many of their preferred vendors and were thrilled with how well they worked together.

The Randall Gallery has modern art on all three levels, allowing for great photos. The grand staircase made for a stunning entrance for the bride. The cocktail hour seamlessly followed the ceremony in the adjoining room on the main level. We then moved upstairs for a DELICIOUS dinner before moving back downstairs for dancing.

Our friends and family are still marveling at the incredible evening. If you are looking for the perfect wedding venue, look no further. The Randall Gallery is the complete package and Joe Wand and Mark Widmann will be there every step of the way. At the end of the evening we were sad to say goodbye to Mark and Joe. We truly feel like part of the Randall Gallery family.

We also had our rehearsal dinner at their other venue, The Bluffs on Broadway. We will post a separate and equally glowing review of our experience at The Bluffs on Broadway.

Sent on 10/05/2013

The staff was great! Bathrooms were spotless by end of night as iin a five star hotel.

Sent on 06/11/2013

Randall Gallery's reply:

A wonderful comment at the end of the night! Thanks!

Christina · Married on 05/26/2013

We can not say enough wonderful things about The Randall Gallery. The venue itself is absolutely gorgeous and we got many compliments on it from our wedding guests. But most importantly, throughout the entire planning process and the event itself, Joe Wand and the Randall Gallery staff were just incredible. We never had to worry about a single detail because they took care of everything. Whenever we had requests, like the way the tables would be positioned, the event program, and where we wanted the cake to be cut, they always listened and were incredibly flexible, even when decisions were made relatively last minute. They are absolute professionals and we highly recommend The Randall Gallery for your wedding or any event!

Sent on 06/16/2013

Randall Gallery's reply:

We had a great time serving Jon and Christina for their Wedding Ceremony & Reception. They added some very tasty draft beers to compliment the bar service, from the Alpha Brewing Company.