33 Reviews for Randall Entertainment Services

Sound/PA System (5)
Uplighting (5)
Do-Not-Play List (3)
Liability Insurance (2)

Randall Entertainment services was nothing short of amazing for our June 2018 wedding. They provided sound, MC and DJ services for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. They were professional, attentive and helpful from the start of planning our wedding through the last dance song. On the day of the wedding they were totally prepared, executed our plan flawlessly, and provided some great music! They were also able to do the sound for the live music we had for our first dance. This husband and wife duo even lead line dance songs on the dance floor! They had everyone up and dancing and kept the night rocking to the very end, plus an encore. Simply put, we would give Ben and Hannah of Randall Entertainment Services the highest recommendation for any event that you are hosting. Thank you Ben and Hannah!

Profile Picture Andrew, 6/23/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ben+Hannah are a great team and did an excellent job on our wedding. They are creative, entertaining, and fun. They also sang at our wedding and did a wonderful randition of the song we picked. They are a great combo and will make your wedding fun!

Profile Picture Heidi, 4/28/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Very accommodating, listened to our requests and everything with timing through the ceremony and reception was perfect. Sound was great with the microphones, they were a lot of fun. Kept the party going but stayed in the background as well.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah were absolutely great to work with! They were very prompt and ensured all our needs were met! They offered amazing music during all the events on our wedding day and were great at keeping things on pace and moving the group around as needed. We would definitely recommend them to all our friends and family!

Profile Picture Jeni, 9/8/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired Randall Entertainment Services for our wedding and Ben and Hannah were great to work with! They provided microphones and speakers for the ceremony, and DJed/Emceed the cocktail hour and reception. What I liked most about them was I could incorporate some live music, as they sang our first dance song! That was something different and special for us. Hannah worked with me during the whole process and was super helpful by answering any questions I had regarding music selections and the time-line of events for the day. For the wedding, Ben and Hannah did a great job making sure everything ran smoothly and according to plan. They adhered to my music requests and everyone had a great time dancing! I would highly recommend them for your music entertainment needs.

Profile Picture Alexis, 8/5/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

One of the most important things I wanted at my wedding was a great dance party, so finding the right DJ was key. The Randalls didn't disappoint. They received 2 "one more song" chants by the end of the night as it was wrapping up. It was the dream dance party I always hoped for! They were also great at MCing and they also were our ceremony musicians and did the sound for that as well. The whole thing was beautiful and seamless. They managed to learned the songs we wanted for our ceremony and worked with a separate violinist whom we hired as well. They were so great to work with leading up to the event, were super responsive and I'm so glad we hired them for our wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/17/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Hannah and Ben were absolutely amazing, and we couldn’t have been blessed with better DJ’s! I loved that they interacted with the guests, helping teach dances to certain songs!

I would highly recommend them as they are so easy to work with, responsive and affordable for all that you are going to get with them!!

Profile Picture Kendra, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose Ben and Hannah after being at our friend's wedding that they also djed. We had so much fun at their wedding and wanted the same at ours! We are so glad that we did--we had a blast and Ben and Hannah kept the dancing going all night. So many of our guests commented on our djs and how much fun they had. Such a fun couple, and so easy to work with!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah were polite, respectful, and flexible. They got everyone involved in the dancing and provided wonderful song choices. They helped the event fun smoothly and were able to change things as needed even at the last minute. I would recommend them to anyone for wedding DJ services.

Profile Picture Bryan, 1/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah were so organized before the wedding day that I knew they would be amazing and they were. They are fun DJs and very talented musicians. They sang our first dance song and did an amazing job, it is something I will not forget!

Profile Picture Abby, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah are very talented musicians and super fun DJs! They did a great job making sure everything ran smoothly with music throughout our whole wedding day. They did a great job coming up with fun, clean music for each part of the day and kept people dancing during the reception! My husband and I would highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Becky, 7/31/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

The Randalls are a dream team, and the best wedding DJs we could ever have hoped for. They were extremely friendly, professional, and fun to work with.

Hannah (heavily pregnant) was a trooper by leading several of the group dances on the floor. And Ben’s advice on playlists and mixing of the songs we requested led to an amazing and stress-free night with all our favorite elements.

Our friends and family still talk about how great the music and dancing was at our wedding – we were so happy to have had such a positive experience and can highly recommend The Randalls. They even worked with a live musician to help provide ceremony music.

Profile Picture Beth, 7/22/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah exceeded our expectations at every turn. They were organized, professional, helpful and fun. We also asked them to perform a half hour live music set, which was fantastic! (Also something you won't get from almost any other DJ out there) And they DJ'd the heck out of our reception. The dance floor was packed from start to finish. Overall, I could not have been happier with the experience.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Music was a very important element for us on our wedding day. We had a lot of specific songs we wanted to incorporate. Ben and Hannah were such a pleasure to work with and did an outstanding job at our wedding. They respected our vision and provided excellent service. They responded promptly to our questions and requests, and paid attention to details when planning. They are genuinely nice, upbeat people and that shows through in how they communicate with a crowd of guests. Thanks, Ben and Hannah!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/25/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, MC

Hannah and Ben were AMAZING! They incorporated everything we wanted, while engaging with our guests, dancing with everyone and helping coordinate as well. Someone actually thought Hannah was my wedding planner, because she was so helpful! They set such a fun, yet relaxed atmosphere. I would 110% suggest them to anyone interested!

Profile Picture Erin, 5/21/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We are so lucky that we found Ben and Hannah for our wedding! They were exactly what we were looking for in terms of entertainment. They are a fantastic DJ/MC team. They worked with us within our budget. They were SUPER responsive, and INCREDIBLY helpful. They helped us plan out or wedding timeline and helped put our minds at ease about a lot of last minute wedding details. They were really accessible by email and phone and gave a lot of great professional input while still letting us do our own thing! Ben and Hannah had everyone on the dance floor at our wedding all night and we LOVED every minute of it! So many of our guests told us how much fun they had and how great the music was. We would highly recommend Ben and Hannah!!!! They were a huge part of making our special night so perfect!

Profile Picture Caroline, 1/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah were amazing to work with from the beginning to the end. After sending an email inquiring about their services, they responded very quickly with all of the information we needed and responses from them continued to be very prompt throughout the rest of our planning process. And believe me, there were a lot of emails exchanged because I always ask dozens of questions, which they were always awesome about answering for me. They have a great selection of packages to choose from with a variety of pricing. They were very flexible with us since we were having a nontraditional reception because we had already gotten married a few months prior.

A few months before our event we got together with Ben and Hannah just to go over music selections and what we envisioned for our night. They were both incredibly easy to get along with and we ended up hanging out and chatting with them for a little bit even after we finished talking about business. Just from the short time we spent with them and with our email exchanges, they were able to amazingly put together what we wanted for our event and pull it off flawlessly. We had a fantastic time and couldn't have imagined our night without Ben and Hannah being there to DJ!

Profile Picture User6378883, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Hannah and Ben were the most amazing duo to have at our wedding! They were so organized and had amazing suggestions for music to use throughout the night as neither myself nor my husband had much clue about music choice. They were so energetic throughout the whole night and had our family and friends laughing, singing and most importantly, dancing! We are 100% certain that we made the best decision in having them be our DJ and would recommend them to everyone! They rock!

Profile Picture Andrew, 1/15/16, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah were absolutely amazing! They played the music we asked and didn't play the music we asked them not to! Hannah participated in leading dances to songs we had heard but weren't familiar with 100%! They were so fun and lively and we wouldn't choose anyone else for any event, ever!

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah exceeded all of our expectations and then some! They were attentive before our wedding by meeting with us several times and helping us plan. On the day of the wedding, they helped keep everything organized and on schedule. They wowed our guests with live performances and even sang us down the aisle! They are so talented! During the reception and dinner, they did a great job of meeting everyone's musical tastes and requests and kept all of our guests dancing. Hannah even helped teach line dances and was amazing with the kids at the wedding! We would highly recommend Randall DJ services to anyone looking for a amazing wedding experience!

Profile Picture Melissa, 10/10/15, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

These two! Where do I even start? They are the sweetest couple I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Laid back, yet very professional. Met my every need with no hesitation. Hannah was readily available through text or email whenever I needed her. They let me personalize my ceremony and reception music to the max, along with taking plenty of requests from my guests on the day of. They were a pleasure to work with and at the best price I could find! I would highly recommend letting Hannah and Ben Randall be your DJ /MC for your event!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/12/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

An amazing DJ and MC. you get 2 for the price of one! extremely professional and a wonderful couple. nothing but positive things to say.

they offer everything you need plus they can preform live music if you want. I did not need this feature, but I'm sure they would kill it.

Profile Picture lucas, 8/8/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah were the absolute best choice for our wedding! They were so flexible and willing to offer suggestion, it made our day go so smooth. They were definitely able to keep the party going-so much that I didn't want to do our send off! Hannah was great at keeping the reception moving and willing to make any announcements that needed to be made...even ones I didn't think of! I would highly recommend Ben and Hannah for any event---they are fun, professional, organized and knowledgeable!

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben & Hannah were the life of our party. They kept everyone dancing until the venue kicked us out, and they somehow were able to moderate our guests' crazy requests while still staying within our wishes. They were there very early to set up and prepare for any curveballs, and they went above and beyond to make sure their coverage for our event was more than sufficient. I myself am a wedding vendor as my full time job, so I see my fair share of lazy/boring/disorganized DJ's. The Randall's are not those people- I can honestly say that Ben & Hannah are some of the most personable, organized, hard-working, and fun-loving DJ's/MC's you'll ever come across. You'd be crazy to hire anyone else!

Profile Picture Beau, 6/14/15, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Ben and Hannah were an absolute joy to work with when they provided DJ services for my wedding this summer! They were consistent, great at communicating, professional yet personable, and most of all, they put a great amount of time and effort into learning exactly what we wanted and making it become a reality on our wedding day. Everything proceeded flawlessly the day of the wedding and my husband and I could not be happier! I would recommend Randall DJ Services to anyone and everyone. They are absolutely incredible.

Profile Picture Roslyn, 6/7/15, 1 Review