Rand-Bryan House Reviews

Rand-Bryan House 3
Rand-Bryan House 4
Rand-Bryan House 5

Cathy · Married on 07/02/2011

We looked at several places, this was by far the overall best for the price and service. Martha gave us so much good imput but let us make the final decisions, which we used her suggestions. Rand Bryan House is absoutley beautiful.

Sarah · Married on 06/04/2011

The Rand-Bryan house was the perfect location for our outdoor wedding ceremony and indoor/outdoor reception. The staff was wonderful to work with, and the facility and grounds are emaculate. It's a stunningly beautiful place, with gorgeous landscaping - making for unbelievable wedding photographs. I can't say enough great things about Martha and the Rand-Bryan house! They were flexible in allowing US to choose the vendors we wanted to work with (as long as they were insured, etc.), instead of choosing between 2-3 exclusive vendors, as many other wedding venues do. Martha had some suggestions of caterers/rentals/etc she's worked with before, which was helpful. Our wedding day was a perfect day, and we're so delighted to have celebrated it at the Rand-Bryan house.

Abigail · Married on 04/30/2011

The Rand Bryan House was the first place my husband and I visited as a potential location for our wedding ceremony and reception. As I looked online at all the many venues to choose from I thought for sure the search would be stressful. However, we were so pleased with everything the Rand Bryan House had to offer during our first visit, we stopped our search right then and there. It was such a relief to find a place right away that was willing to work with us to make our wedding what we wanted it. The staff was so friendly and easy to get in contact with. I would most certainly recommend the Rand Bryan House to couples looking for a wedding venue with lots of options. The area around the house is beautiful and inside is clean and fresh leaving an open canvas for whatever you would like your wedding to be.

Lisa · Married on 04/30/2011

A wonderful experience from beginning to end! Martha was very flexible in working with us for our flower installation for my son's wedding. We appreciated the kindness shown throughout the process. The venue was beautiful both inside and outside and the staff was amazing! I highly recommend Rand-Bryan House to any couple looking for a wedding venue.
    Lisa Irvin
    Winston-Salem, NC

Lauren · Married on 11/13/2010

Finding the Rand-Bryan House was an absolute dream come true! The venue pricing was very reasonable and Martha was great to work with from start to finish. The best part about it was that I could hire outside caterers as well as hire my own bartenders. This saved me so much money having those two options!

Sent on 03/22/2012
  • User5319246 · 2+ years ago

The main thing I wanted for my wedding was to feel like we were all going to someone's back yard, a really big back yard mind you, to celebrate and have a good time. The Rand-Bryan House was absolutely perfect for this! The house is surrounded by three fields to do with what you will. We had our ceremony in the back with our altar being several rows of Christmas trees that are grown on the farm/house. We then had our cocktail hour in the front lawn and our reception to the side of the house with twinkly lights. It was a beautiful day and I was so thrilled with everything! Martha, the owner, kept us on task. This is what I need because I probably am not as organized as most Brides tend to be. She always was able to send me an email to let me know how things were going and worked directly with my wedding planner to make everything amazing. When we signed with this venue I had no idea it would turn out this perfect! There is a kitchen on site and plenty of room for you to get ready with your wedding party. I basically could go on and on! LOVED EVERY MINUTE!

Sent on 07/14/2016

Rand-Bryan House's reply:

We're so glad you chose the Rand-Bryan House and its surrounding farm for your special day and that it turned out great! Thanks for sharing your feedback.

Kristen · Married on 06/22/2013

Absolutely love everything about this place. We were able to do inside and outside setting for the reception. Martha is amazing to work with.

Sent on 07/05/2013

Rebekah · Married on 05/25/2013

We had our reception at the Rand-Bryan House in May of this year. Martha Liles, the property manager, was extremely flexible with regard to everything - scheduling meetings, scheduling my bridal portrait photo shoot, and set-up. She also provided great recommendations of rental vendors. I really appreciated her professional, yet personal attitude and truly enjoyed working with her.

The house itself is absolutely gorgeous and has beautiful grounds to match. It was the perfect setting for an indoor AND outdoor wedding... I attended an outdoor wedding there the weekend before my own, which was a combination. The house worked beautifully for both options and had great, usable space throughout. I definitely recommend this venue to anyone looking for a reasonably priced venue, somewhere that offers flexibility in terms of catering and design, and somewhere beautiful to entertain guests both indoors and outdoors!

Sent on 09/09/2013

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2012

I could not have asked for a more perfect venue for my wedding and reception! The grounds were well kept and the staff was very helpful with the setup of the tables and chairs. Martha was a pleasure to work with and was very flexible with setup and breakdown.

Sent on 10/22/2012

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2012

Martha was a pleasure to work with and the venue was so pretty. It was perfect for my wedding. I wanted an outdoor ceremony and inside reception and thats what I got. I was able to have a custom package that I could fit into my budget. The grounds were pretty and the pictures look so nice. I would recommed this venue to any bride looking for a plantation style house with around 120 guest. Martha was very flexible with my schedule and made my experience wonderful.

Sent on 07/02/2012

Terra · Married on 04/29/2012

The Rand-Bryan House is beautiful and the perfect location for a warm and fun wedding and reception. The open rooms allowed for a flow that kept all guests engaged while allowing for quiet conversation on the porches if desired. Martha was wonderful to work with. She assisted us with catering recommendations and helped us determine the best configuration for our event. Her friendly, personal but professional approach was welcoming and comforting as we planned our event. Everything went off without a hitch with rave revues from our guests. A huge thanks to Martha and all involved with our reception. I can't say enough about how thrilled we were with the entire day.

Sent on 05/14/2012

Kate · Married on 03/12/2011

My experience with the Rand-Bryan house was outstanding. The grounds were absolutely beautiful and the staff was amazing. My family, friends, and I have all raved about it for months and I know of at least one couple who has sinced chosen to be married there as well. I could not have asked for a better setting for our special day!

Melissa · Married on 05/26/2018

We loved The Rand-Bryan House for our wedding venue. The property was stunning for a May wedding and really afforded a lot of flexibility to create the look we wanted. While our goal was to make the space feel more intimate for a small wedding, the venue would be perfect at almost any size. I especially liked the reassurance that we could still have a beautiful indoor wedding in the house if the weather did not cooperate. Finally, Martha was so easy to work with and was attentive, transparent and professional at all times. We received tons of compliments from friends and family and are grateful to have found this spot!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/06/2017

We rented the Rand-Bryan House for our wedding this past May. I'd been to a wedding there once before so I knew how beautiful the venue could be. It did not disappoint for our wedding, either. Martha was very responsive and easy to work with. You get an added value with this venue because you can use their tables and chairs for free. That's a great cost savings! We rented our own chairs because we were going for a certain style but it was SO helpful to not have to rent the tables. Our wedding photos are gorgeous, thanks to the farmhouse/rustic charm of this venue. We absolutely loved having our wedding here!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Nicholas · Married on 11/16/2015

Martha was very professional. Venu was beautifully appointed and grounds were well maintained. Private setting was very accommodating. Guests were comfortable and admired our choice. NL

Sent on 11/18/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/24/2015

Loved this venue. I used this both for my ceremony and reception. Martha did a wonderful job. It's a bit pricey but honestly it was the least expensive venue we found in the nearby area. And it is beautiful!! Take a look and you'll see.

Sent on 11/29/2015

Tiffany · Married on 10/24/2015

Sent on 11/29/2015
  • User5012086 · 2+ years ago

The Rand Bryan House was a great venue for our daughter's wedding. Martha was extremely flexible and very helpful in identifying key vendors to make the event special and memorable. I would recommend this venue for any special occasion.

Sent on 04/25/2015
  • Tia

Tia · Married on 10/25/2014

The Rand-Bryan house was wonderful. From the time I set foot on the property until the wedding day everyone was great. They were always very responsive and willing to work around my schedule. It was a great place for us to have a small, intimate and FUN wedding. The venue is so beautiful there is no need to spend extra money on flowers! The venue is affordable and flexible to all your needs and work very hard to make sure your day is special. It was great! :)

Sent on 11/04/2014

Leah · Married on 10/19/2014

The Rand Bryan House was a perfect location for our wedding! They do a great job of keeping the place, clean, fresh and bright, including all landscaping. It's a perfect setting because you have the rustic, country, farm exterior while the interior is white, crisp, and inviting. Martha (the owner and manager of the house) was a great help! We were able to meet with her multiple times before the wedding and finalize details, ask questions, and take looks around the house and property. She was patient, kind, and accomodating. I would definitely recommend this venue, especially for a rustic-chic wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2014

Heather · Married on 10/27/2012

The Rand Bryan House was the perfect venue for our wedding and reception! Martha was extremely flexible and easy to work with... Our guest commented on how warm and cozy the event felt!

Sent on 05/25/2013

Bethany · Married on 04/21/2012

I loved having my wedding at the rand Bryan house. The beautiful landscaping did half the decorating for us for our outside wedding. Martha was a breeze to work with and was open to every idea we tossed her way. Could not have picked a more perfect location!

Sent on 08/23/2012

Beth · Married on 03/31/2012

This venue was beautiful. It provided space for the activities we wanted, and felt like home. The owners were great to work with. We'd planned an outside ceremony for 5PM and until 1PM it looked like it was going to need to be inside. But the sun came up, the chairs were set up, and the ceremony took place outside as planned. The owners worked with a caterer who hadn't worked at this site in the past, and they came together to make a day my daughter and her husband smiled through from beginning to end.

Sent on 04/20/2012
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/18/2011

Great location, very friendly and responsive service. Definitely recommend this place for a wedding.

Sent on 01/13/2012

Amy · Married on 06/11/2011

Very responsive and attentive! Good laid back environment for guests