Rand-Bryan House Reviews

Rand-Bryan House 3
Rand-Bryan House 4
Rand-Bryan House 5

Casey · Married on 08/03/2013

Martha made sure our day was special. It was very fairly priced and the venue was gorgeous!

Sent on 09/25/2013

The Rand Bryan House is a perfect place for a wedding and reception. We only rented it for wedding reception and it was a perfect place for it. The house and grounds are very well maintained and the yard is really pretty in the summertime.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Meghan · Married on 06/29/2013

My family is from MA and traveled down to NC for our wedding. As most had never been to NC, we wanted to have our wedding in a unique space. We had our rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception at the Rand-Bryan House. The property and the house are beautiful, and there is plenty of space (both of our families are large, and this was one of the few places we could find with an indoor/outdoor option). The flowers always seem to be blooming, which was great for photographs. My family loved it, and couldn't stop commenting how beautiful everything was. Everything was perfect.

Martha (the owner of the Rand-Bryan House) was great to work with, and was quick to respond to our emails and phone calls. She also recommended many of the vendors that we ended up going with. Both of these were a great help because my mother lives out of town, so we only had a limited amount of time to plan things. I would definitely recommend this venue.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Herman · Married on 06/15/2013

Very nice facilities, nice people, beautiful surroundings !

Sent on 07/08/2013

Carl · Married on 05/27/2013

This venue was absolutely stunning the weather was perfect sun was shinning. The landscape brings a relaxing yet elegant feel to the venue. Had a professional photographer to take pictures and all I can say is wow she really used the entire venue and landscape to take pics they turned out perfect. Martha was onsite and extremely helpful and patient with us and I would recommend her to anyone and most of all our venue price was amazing for the time slot and having it on a holiday this venue is definitely one that wont disappoint

Sent on 06/28/2013

Tiesha · Married on 05/27/2013

The house and grounds are beautiful! Our picture came out stunning. Martha, the owner, was amazing to work with!

Sent on 06/30/2013

Alicia · Married on 05/26/2013

The Rand-Bryan House is amazing! The home and the grounds are well kept and absolutely beautiful. We had our reception at the Rand-Bryan House and it was the perfect location. Mrs. Martha was wonderful to work with and always very responsive. You can't go wrong with having your ceremony or reception at the Rand-Bryan House!

Sent on 06/07/2013

Jung Hyun · Married on 04/27/2013

We had our wedding in Rand-Bryan House and this place is absolutely amazing. It is beautiful throughout 4 seasons. I visited Rand-Bryan House on Nov. for the first time to see the place and with the fall leaves on trees and ground.. wow speechless. Also during our wedding time, it was Autumn where flowers and grass started to blossom and turn green and that too was speechless. It is great place for all ages. We had alot kids and those kids they had more fun than us by running around great open spaces they provide outside the house. Martha, the owner, is very friendly and she is more than willing to help you out in every aspect. She is very responsible sending you multiple emails trying to remind you what needs to be done. Also, the price is very flexible and reasonable compare to what you get from Rand-Bryan house.
    I would definitely recommend anyone who is getting married in Raleigh/Durham Area!!!

Sent on 06/03/2013

Let me just say, working with Martha was such a pleasure. The venue is gorgeous by itself but her hospitality and helpfulness makes it one of the best places to get married. She was quick to get us into see the venue and once we were there I set a date! She quickly responds to e-mail and questions, she let us come back more than once to show our families (and planner) the space. On the day of the wedding, she was there to support the staff and help with any questions, making it super easy on me. A perk of this location is that she already has chairs and tables (which you rent from her) and they are on premise the day of for you. Everything was so easy at this location, I wish I could give it more stars! Thank you, Martha!

Sent on 05/09/2013

Alisha · Married on 12/27/2012

The Rand Bryan House is beautiful, inexpensive and easy to use. I highly recommend.

Sent on 06/04/2013

Excellent service, beautiful place

Sent on 06/06/2013

Justin · Married on 11/03/2012

This was such a beautiful location for our special day. Martha was very attentive to our needs and questions. She was prompt with her responses to our questions and concerns and also provided helpful suggestions when she saw that some things were getting just a tad overwhelming to this happy couple. The event site doubled as our wedding venue (outside) and reception (inside). We could have done both inside if the weather did not cooperate but it was not necessary. The exterior was very well maintained and really enhanced our wedding day.

Sent on 05/24/2013

Gorgeous venue and Martha is extremly helpful with any questions you may have.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/14/2012

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Martha and the Rand-Bryan House!
    My husband and I knew as SOON as we stepped out of the car that this was our perfect venue. Martha was always quick to reply to email and phone calls and very accommodating. She takes great pride in the house and it is always in beautiful condition.

Would HIGHLY recommend this venue for ceremony and reception (we did ceremony outside, but had the option of doing inside for bad weather). We had about 50 guests and the house felt intimate and not empty, although they can also do larger weddings.

Sent on 11/12/2012

Katie · Married on 09/22/2012

Rand-Bryan is an amazing venue with wonderful owners. The grounds are beautiful and being able to choose my own venders helped me keep costs down! I couldn't have had a better wedding day.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Laura · Married on 09/09/2012

Martha at the Rand-Bryan House was so great to work with! She is so flexible, and CARES about your special day-- being that the property is a house that has been in her family for a long time! Everything about the day was so special, and she could not have been more accommodating!

Sent on 10/31/2012

Melissa · Married on 05/12/2012

The Rand-Bryan House is meticulously maintained and makes for a beautiful and intimate wedding venue. I knew after my first visit that this was my venue of choice. Both the outside landscaping and the inside decor are classic and tasteful - which translates to little need for additional decorations. There is a wonderful cozy feeling that simply reasonates from the moment you first drive up the winding driveway. The location is a short drive from downtown Raleigh, but manages to feel worlds away. The grounds make for amazing photos with beuatiful meadow on one side, and a Christmas tree farm on the other!
    Martha was wonderful to work with - very responsive and full of suggestions for vendors, in fact - she linked me with the musicians who played our ceremony music. The house has been in her family for years, and her love for it is obvious. She made herself available every time I asked to visit and followed up after the event to assure that we were pleased. I highly recommend this venue to anyone!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Jennifer · Married on 05/05/2012

The Rand-Bryan house is a beautiful venue, inside and out. Martha was very easy to work with, accommodating, and flexible. She was invaluable with helping us set up arraignments as we had more guests RSVP than expected. Our engagement, bridal and wedding pictures are amazing due to the lush landscaping. This is a little known gem of a place that will surely please and astound many future brides.

Sent on 07/26/2012

Sarah · Married on 04/28/2012

The Rand-Bryan House is just beautiful and provided a wonderful setting for our daughter's reception. The major plus is they allow you to bring your own caterer. As far as the layout of the house, we did not have many people to go into the room where the fireplace is located and therefore missed seeing the portraits and the cookie table. I wish now we had put the cookie table close to the cake table. We were really happy with everything and the cookies were enjoyed by many after the wedding!! Thanks again Martha

Sent on 05/22/2012

Patsy · Married on 01/01/2012

Martha was so easy to work with. She had wonderful suggestions and everything was done to perfection at the venue!

Sent on 05/08/2012

Mary · Married on 12/17/2011

The Rand-Bryan House is the perfect place for a wedding, I would highly recommend this venue. With only a eight week notice for my sons wedding Martha was very accomidating for all our needs. The wedding was December 17, 20011 and the house was beautifully decorated for the holiday season which was a bonus to everyone who attended.

Courtney · Married on 10/15/2011

The Rand-Bryan House is absolutely beautiful, and really was fantastic about working with all of the vendors we hired. The grounds are beautiful and I looked high and low for a better indoor/outdoor venue in the area...all others pale in comparison. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/24/2011

Holly · Married on 10/01/2011

My wedding reception was at The Rand-Bryan House. Martha was so helpful throughout the entire process. From our first meeting to the wedding day. If I had any questions at all she would be sure to answer them in a timely, professional manner. I really can't say enough about this venue. It is breathtaking, serene, and just gorgeous! Exactly the kind of atmosphere I was looking for my reception. My wedding day was perfect and I couldn't have been any happier! =)

Johanna · Married on 08/06/2011

We had our rehearsal dinner at the Rand Bryan House and it was perfect in every way. Martha and her husband were so helpful not only with the planning but also helping us the day of. The site is absolutely lovely and lent itself to a relaxing, fun filled evening.

Cathy · Married on 07/02/2011

We looked at several places, this was by far the overall best for the price and service. Martha gave us so much good imput but let us make the final decisions, which we used her suggestions. Rand Bryan House is absoutley beautiful.

Sent on 01/12/2012