Rancho Las Fuentes Reviews

Rancho Las Fuentes 5
Rancho Las Fuentes 6
Rancho Las Fuentes 7

Jose · Married on 12/10/2016

Overall experience was amazing!! Hector and his wife were very responsive and helpful with every little detail in our big day. Couldn't have asked for a better venue or service! I would give it more stars if I could! We are so pleased and thankful for all their help!

Sent on 12/12/2016

Luis · Married on 12/03/2016

We just had my daughters sweet 16 on December 3, 2016 it was amazing all of our guess we're so happy everything was beautiful tables,chairs food and staff was great. It was better then what I was specting Hector and Tere were always available when I needed to contact them and during the event were constantly checking if we needed anything. We have several of our guess that want to book their events at Rancho Las Fuentes. Luis Escoto and Family

Sent on 01/05/2017
  • Jose

Jose · Married on 10/15/2016

5 plus stars. My (now wife) & I just had our wedding reception on 10/15/16. This place is a hidden gem in Bloomington, the owners are so awesome! They don't make you feel like a customer, they make you feel like family. All of their staff are so friendly, so helpful, always with a smile on their face. All of our guest loved the venue, I have received so many comments that I wish I could record them and post them on here. My wife said if we get married again I want to have it here once again.

Thank you Rancho Las Fuentes!!

Hector & Terry once again thank you!

Sent on 10/23/2016

viridiana · Married on 09/17/2016

Hola yo le hice el Bautizo a mi niña ahi Me encanto el lugar super mexicano, la locasion, el servicio de primera, la decoracion, la comida sobre todo el poder tener musica sin que le llamen a policias me quede encantada con todo la fiesta lucia hermosa es un lugar que no necesitas decorarle tanto para que tu fiesta se vea preciosa es como una hacienda me senti como en mi Tierra super recomendadisimo aparte el Señor Hector tiene excelentes precios sobre todo muy accesibles para cualquier bolsillo..

Sent on 02/29/2016

Aurora · Married on 04/23/2016

I hosted a quinceanera on April 23, 2016 Hector and Terry made my party run super smooth. Great customer service and loved how they made me feel like family and cared. I never felt like it was a job for them as they were very kind. They pay attention to detail and made my party a big success. Thank you Terry and Hector.

Sent on 04/27/2016

Anabell · Married on 12/05/2015

Gorgeous place, very perfesional service. All my guest love the food and place.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Cynthia · Married on 11/13/2015

I only had my reception here but it would've been a beautiful place to have done my ceremony as well. I fell in love with this place the second I walked in. It was perfect! Exactly what I wanted for our big day. It was outdoors, they had perfect lighting and provided heaters! The dance floor was huge and the garden is beautiful! If you're looking for an outdoor romantic wedding under the stars this is definitely the place to go! My guest couldnt stop talking about how gorgeous it was!

Sent on 03/03/2016

Tiffany · Married on 10/24/2015

Hector and his wife were such terrific hosts at Rancho Las Fuentes! Their staff took such good care of us and were so laid back and accommodating. The food of the caterer they suggested was a hit at the wedding- everyone loved it! The night was easy, fun, and felt like a dream come true!

Sent on 03/02/2016

Karla · Married on 10/17/2015

We had our daughter's quinceañera here October 2015. People are still talking about it and complimenting us on how beautiful everything turned out. It was so stress-free thanks to the excellent customer service provided. Hector and Terry were very nice and professional. We would definitely consider this location for future events and have already referred several friends.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Edith · Married on 07/04/2015

If I could get married here again, I would do it a over and over again! With the same guy of course! Absolutely loved it. The place is beautiful and roomy. The service was perfect. Communication was clear. It felt like I was treated like I was part of the family.

Sent on 03/01/2016

Cathy · Married on 04/18/2015

My wedding ceremony and reception were held at Rancho Las Fuentes. After searching all over for venues and comparing prices, I thought it would be impossible to find a nice, reasonably priced venue but Rancho Las Fuentes proved me wrong. Not only is it a beautiful and affordable venue, the owners are also amazing people. They were professional, amiable and very helpful! I am very happy I chose this venue and highly recommend them!

Sent on 02/29/2016