30 Reviews for Ramona Pavilion Ballroom

Tent Accessories (1)
Tents (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
29 Ramona Pavilion Ballroom Reviews

Sandra did such an amazing job and was fantastic to work with. She went above and beyond to make our day special. All of our wedding guests complimented how fantastic the space was and how beautiful it looked. The food was so great and everyone loved it. I am so glad we had our wedding at the Ramona Pavilion.

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/30/18, 6 Reviews
4.7

Sandra and team were absolutely incredible for our wedding reception in June of 2018. I was planning from Texas, so i needed a lot of help! She walked me through all the details from food and menu, to bar and staff. We were able to come in the day before our wedding to ensure everything was put together correctly. Sandra was so accommodating with any changes I requested. When our ceremony ended earlier than expected (and therefore reception started earlier) she took the reigns and didn't skip a beat. The food was incredible (especially the salmon!). Bar service was great. The venue itself is gorgeous. All my guests were so complimentary of the space. We had about 85 guests. I would highly recommend the Ramona to anyone looking!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Taylor, 6/9/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Parking, Wheelchair Access, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Bridal Suite, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Tables, Glassware, Linens

I am going with Ramona pavilion foray wedding and im excited! I can't wait for my big day!! Thanks to Ashley.

Profile Picture User6521757, Recently Married, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend the Ramona Pavilion and Ballroom to everyone looking to get married in Jacksonville FL. Ashley is the BEST and I highly recommend booking her to be your day of coordinator. The venue is absolutely gorgeous, they take care of the major décor (tables,chairs,linens, etc) and all you need are your personal touches for you and your spouse! I also had my florals (bouquets and centerpieces) through Ramona and couldn't believe how gorgeous they turned out, even better than the picture I provided as a reference!! All of my ideas, Ashley brought to life. Ashley is very quick to respond and always treated us as if we were her only client! I appreciate all the hardwork Ashley and the Ramona team did for us on our big day! We cant begin to say Thank you Enough!!!!!! Love, The Baltzs

Profile Picture Amanda, 3/11/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Indoor, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access

Book this venue now before it becomes more popular. I truly believe that this is a hidden gem in Jacksonville. I used this as my ceremony and reception venue. I had an outside ceremony in February, which was decorated perfectly and set up in a way I was blown away with. We went inside for the reception and it was breathtaking. The decorations inside were beautifully done and the room was set up so it didn't feel crowded with so many people. I recommend this venue 100000%. Not only were the decorations great, but they also cater. The food was amazing, my husband and I even had some to go and stuffed our faces in the hotel later that night. But that's not all, this venue did so much for me, unlike other locations I looked at. They catered, my floral arrangements (table arrangements, bridesmaids and bridal bouquet) were all done by them, they did the decorations inside and outside, they also had a bartender at the bar. I cannot stress enough about how perfect this venue is.
I also recommend that you hire Ashley, as your day of coordinator. She is the one you talk to about planning the wedding at the venue, but the best money I ever spent was hiring her for the day of. She made everything run so smoothly. Not only that, she is the absolute sweetest. She doesn't just treat you like another bride she treats you like you've been friends for years. She reminds you of how special the day is and how beautiful you are. SHE IS THE BEST.

Profile Picture Shelby, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I have to start by saying that this place was the best decision we could have ever made. It was hand picked just for us and what we like and need. Ashley Smith is amazing. She knows exactly what to do at the right time. She handled everything PERFECTLY from the minute we booked the venue to the end of the night. She really knows what she's doing. There was never a point during the whole process where I felt like things wouldn't come out well. She really goes above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect! The venue you looked gorgeous and she listened to everything I wanted and made it a reality. The food was delicious and the staff was awesome. I am SO glad I found this place. All of the guests are still telling how beautiful they thought the venue was. I would do it all over again if I could!

Profile Picture Karla, 1/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Wheelchair Access, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Indoor

We had our wedding reception at the Ramona Pavilion this past weekend and I must say that the place was stunning! We are so happy that we did not make a mistake picking this place to do our reception. We could not be happier about the way our wedding turned out, the venue was beautiful, we still have people talking about it until now and complimenting how everything was so awesome at our wedding. Ashley Smith was so wonderful, she worked with us through out the whole planning and made sure that we have everything we need and understands whats going to happen on the day of, we didn't really give too much instructions about how we wanted everything, we just asked for a "Rustic Winter Wonderland" theme and they brought our vision to life. Our candy bar/buffet was beautifully arranged by Ms. Pam and she matched our DIY centerpieces. I am still amazed until now how everything was done, so we would like to say THANK YOU SO MUCH from the bottom of our hearts for doing a job well done and to all the staff, we will never forget everything that you have done for us. May the Lord continue to bless you all! :-) :-) :-)

Profile Picture Joane, 12/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bartender(s), Cash Bar, Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine, Buffet, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Tastings, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Event Planning, Liability Insurance, Set Up, Barware, China, Chocolate Fountain, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Lighting, Tables, Tent Accessories, Tents, Parking

I can not say enough about the Ramona Pavilion and the whole staff! From day 1, Ashley answered all of my frantic questions with confidence and assured me that everything would be perfect, and she kept me updated every step with new information or questions as the planning went along. When I walked into the ballroom on the day of our wedding, I was completely blown away by the execution of my whole wedding vision! I could not have asked for a more beautiful venue, involved coordinator, and also the detailed decorations and centerpieces by Pam! They truly worked with me step by step to create the wedding of my dreams and I could not be happier with our experience!

Profile Picture Jena, 10/1/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Stations, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor

Great group of people. Provide good customer service. Walk me through the whole process. Took a lot of errors off my plate. Asked
All questions in a timely manner

Profile Picture Kimberly, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Mr. & Mrs. Dennard

Profile Picture Na'Quanda, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Abosolutely loved doing business with the staff here. Specifically Ashley and Julia. They are very professional and upfront with prices (which are extremely reasonable) and what you can expect. My wedding was beautiful and I wouldn't have rather had it at a different place. The Food was exceptional. What I love most besides the service and prices are the fact that they have their own decore to add with yours to make sure that there is something going on in every corner (because it's so huge) And they don't charge you extra. Everyone thought I had spent so much money on my decorations. I can't say enough positive things about them but if I could do it all over again I'd still pick Ramona Pavilion. I'm going to miss doing business with them! They prepared for my day as if it was their own. Absolutely one less stress I had.

Profile Picture Nikki, 4/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The Ramona Pavilion Ballroom is an absolutely beautiful venue and the staff that works there is incredible. Ashley Smith, the venue manager, was very helpful, patient, motivated, honest and amazing. She made us feel welcomed and was very responsive when we reached out to her with questions or concerns. She stayed calm in our moments of panic. From the moment I walked into the venue on that first day, I knew it was the one for our special day. We got the best bang for our buck and our wedding day went off without a hitch! I can't say enough about this amazing venue and staff. Ashley and her team made sure out day was magical and we can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Laura, 2/7/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Lighting, Tables, Indoor, Bridal Suite, Clean Up, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Barware, Flatware, Linens

The Ramona Pavilion Ballroom is the place to wed! They take care of all your wedding wants and needs. They are the dream team of weddings, as they are an all inclusive wedding venue! The only thing you need to get outside of them is the cake, a dj, and videographer/photographer, and they even supply you with a list of highly recommended vendors. These ladies have perfected their craft, as they provided me the best wedding I could've ever dreamed of in literally 4 months! Choose them!

Profile Picture User5487023, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

For the price and being all inclusive it was great. The food was great as well. The manager and staff was great. Always responded within 24-48 hours. Great option for a destination wedding cause they handle almost everything for you. I would recommend this place. Decorations and everything was beautiful. My day couldn't have gone any better.

Profile Picture User4208972, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I cannot say enough positive things about this place. First and foremost Ashley and her staff are phenomenal! Second, the venue itself is stunning!! Ashley provided me with piece of mind and I can honestly say planning my wedding in 6 weeks, with her help, went seamlessly. She is very professional and made sure my day was everything I had ever dreamed of, plus some! When I walked into the venue for rehearsal I was immediately blown away, it was gorgeous. They took care of everything (food included, which was very delicious) and I couldn't have been more pleased. I would recommend anyone to check this beautiful venue out, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture kasondra, 3/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We were actually booked with a golf club venue and forfeited our deposits to be married at Ramona Pavilion. The venue is beautiful and Ashley, the coordinator, is phenomenal. She was so amazing and prompt that I never had one bridezilla moment! We hope to renew our vows here one day! This is now our chosen venue for any future events!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Where do I begin...? Ashley was the most professional contact with the "I'm here to help" attitude for every aspect of my reception. I had originally chosen another location but after many conversations, many visits, and then based on the great job they did for a surprise 50th anniversary party, I TOTALLY changed my mind. They designed and prepared all my centerpieces with live flowers, all the bridal party flowers, and created an environment fit for a Queen. They made sure that everything was more than I expected and within the budget I had. I feel that all we experienced with Ashley, Pam and their staff was a true blessing. They have a variety of packages to fit anyone's budget. I spent what I was comfortable with and feel that I got everything and then some for every dollar spent. This place is amazing for almost every occasion, if you haven't seen it, you should. Go in with an open mind and ideas of your vision, but be open for suggestions and you'll be super surprised at what you get for the money. This place is a true treasure and I would absolutely use them again.

Profile Picture User4926003, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

This place is am absolute Westside gem! I will absolutely use them again. Ashley was a dream to work with. She always had a positive attitude and YES we can do that, even if they hadn't done that before. I originally chose another location but based on the great job they did for a surprise 50th anniversary party for 100+, I decided I had to do it here. Ashley gets to know each of her brides (or families when planning other events) so the staff can provide you with what is wanted/needed. They designed and prepared all my centerpieces, bridal party flowers, up-lighting in my wedding colors. They made sure that everything was more than perfect and well within the budget I had set. Ashley, Pam and their staff were an amazing blessing for our wonderful day. They offer services for every budget. This place is amazing for almost every occasion, if you haven't seen it, schedule an appointment and go. If you are open to suggestions, show them your Pinterest account you'll be surprised at what you get for the money. Pam surprised us with a "special area" because she knew I really wanted it but didn't tell them until last minute and didn't think it was going to happen. They photo op areas in this place are truly beautiful and well thought out.

Profile Picture Teresa, 1/24/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Unique Services (Other)

Working with Ashley was wonderful she was very knowledgable ️️an right there when we had any questions ️️an made things happen when we asked for them , she even gave us tips on things to do ️️an was well worth the money we spent . I would definitely recommend her ️️an the pavillion for your event

Profile Picture Angela, 7/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was BEAUTIFUL here. It was spacious and the food was amazing. The coordinator and decorators did a nice job and gave us some additional time when decorating ourselves.

Food tasting was a bit challenging prior to the event and getting in contact with the venue was sometimes very delayed.

Profile Picture User4257706, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Nancy did an awesome job. Any time I felt nervous about the wedding she would always calm the storm.

Profile Picture Tonya, 3/30/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved having our wedding by the lake and our reception inside, great value. Everything I asked for was done, I didn't have anything specific in mind for our centerpieces and told them they could do whatever they wanted and it was perfect better then I could've imagined.

I hope to use them again.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/15/13, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The venue was beautiful and the food was good. Very large and plenty of room. We loved the outside pond for the wedding.

Profile Picture amanda, 11/10/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had our reception here, and it was AMAZING ! they did more than what i could have imagined. We are so happy we went with them ! Deff worth the money. I would highly recommend this venue !!

Profile Picture Kayla, 9/10/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I loved the venue. Nancy was very professional. We loved her..

Profile Picture terri, 8/13/11, 5 Reviews