72 Reviews for Ramona Dauksa Studio

Licensed (1)
Eye Makeup (1)
Natural Makeup (1)
72 Ramona Dauksa Studio Reviews

Ramona did an incredible job! We've just seen a few pictures so far, but from the day of, we all looked beautiful while still not looking overdone!

She put up with a difficult bridesmaid that wasn't having her hair of makeup done, but still wanted to borrow Ramona's hairspray. She didn't even bat an eye. She and her assistant even waited around for our late Mother of the Groom.

I did a trial with Ramona months before and it was wonderful getting to know her and seeing her lovely studio. She repeated the same look on the day perfectly.

Ramona could tell I was getting nervous just by the way I was breathing when she applied my makeup. She just quietly helped me take a few deep breaths and reassured me. Amazing!

She is excellent for any size wedding party and bridal makeup. Affordable costs especially for the quality of her services. Her assistant was equally talented and they both made sure we were completely satisfied before they left. Book her!

Profile Picture Maren, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

I absolutely loved working with Ramona for my wedding makeup! The trial was at her adorable studio in Tremont and she came to our venue the day of the wedding. The trial went well so I was confident in her abilities, but I looked even better on the day of my wedding! I was going for a very elegant look and she was able to achieve it flawlessly. She and her assistant also made my bridesmaids look gorgeous and everyone appreciated her calm & laid-back style. She was very responsive to my emails and easy to work with. I would highly, highly recommend Ramona!

Profile Picture Lara, 9/2/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I loved working with Ramona for my wedding! She is such a pleasure to work with - such a fun person who knows how to keep you calm! The trial was a blast at her studio, and I gave her a few pieces of feedback that she carefully noted for the big day - everything looked FABULOUS! I got tons of compliments on my hair and makeup and felt so beautiful - my photographer said my makeup looked perfect as well! I would definitely recommend Ramona!!

Profile Picture Shella, 7/1/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Ramona was wonderful to do my bridal party's makeup on my wedding day. She did my makeup, my mother's, my mother-in-law's, and all four bridesmaids. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous! Ramona was so sweet. She even brought me a little gift to keep my day stress free! I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/22/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes

Ramona made myself and the bridal party look AMAZING on the wedding day! She is very amazing at what she does, she calms your nerves and makes you beautiful from the moment you meet her! Thank you!

Profile Picture Ashley, 11/5/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Licensed, Consultations, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Ramona did an incredible job providing hair and make up for both my wedding and reception. My mom and I took the opportunity to do hair and makeup trials at her studio before the big day. She is so easy to talk to and really listens to what you like and don't like which helped with making makeup and hair flawless on my wedding date. Ramona was willing to travel and start at 4 AM to start our Indian wedding on time and she worked around our schedules in the afternoon to create a second look for the reception. I felt incredibly beautiful for both my wedding and reception and the makeup on my face lasted all day. Our wedding was outdoors in the summer and the makeup looked flawless through both heat and tears. As a bride, you want to look absolutely perfect on your wedding day, and I can't thank Ramona enough! I not only felt beautiful, but my makeup and hair looked incredible on our wedding pictures as well!

Profile Picture Kinjal, 9/4/16, 11 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I didn't plan on having a makeup artist for my wedding but after seriously thinking about it I contacted Ramona a month before my wedding and she was able to set me up. Working with Ramona Dauksa Studio for my make up needs was such a pleasure! Nikki is very professional, responsive, and fun. She chose the best look for my Bridal Party & me that we looked amazing! It was a hot day out and our makeup stayed on thru out the day, I never felt prettier! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Annettte, 8/27/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I really enjoyed working with Ramona. She is very sweet, professional, flexible and responsive. She did both my hair and makeup on my wedding day. She did a wonderful job and I felt absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Ramona!

Profile Picture User5161864, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona is amazing. We booked her through a third party service since we had a large group that needed on site hair and makeup for the wedding. A couple months before the wedding I went to Ramona's studio in Tremont (super convenient location and adorable studio) for my trial. I loved my hair and makeup at the trial and ADORED it at the wedding. Ramona took so much time with my hair and it was PERFECT, everything I wanted and couldn't articulate. My makeup looked great. I cried throughout the day and it did last. I wish I had touched it up prior to my photos (after the ceremony) but I did before the reception and it was fine! She is the sweetest and I loved the results. Completely recommend.

Profile Picture User5555976, 2+ years ago, 14 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

A huge thank you to Ramona for beautiful hair and make up for our wedding in Cleveland, OH. Ramona came highly recommended by our photographer, Nathan Migal. She is extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable within the first few minutes. The end result was flawless and beautiful.

Profile Picture Michele , 9/23/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup

I really enjoyed working with Ramona for my wedding! She was very flexible and easy going when it came to the booking and trial session. She was very professional and the make up for myself and my bridesmaids was flawless. I would highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/19/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

Ramona did a wonderful job on my make-up!! I never wear heavy make-up, so I was pretty worried about it. She did such a great job! She also did the make-up for 5 of my bridesmaids, my mom, mother in law and grandma. Everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! Thank you Ramona!

Profile Picture User6455828, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup

I used Ramona for a wedding I was in, in 2013 as the Maid of Honor, the Bride had found Ramona. My makeup & hair were flawless. When I got engaged shortly after and began to plan my wedding I knew I would use Ramona. She really listens to what you want and tries and retries options so you can make the best decision on your look. She is a true artist. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life than I did on my wedding day. Every bride should feel this way!

Profile Picture Victoria, 8/14/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful the day of my wedding. She brought all of her supplies to us and made me super comfortable the morning of. She came with her own assistant and never made you feel rushed. If you didn't like something, she changed it without a problem. Everyone's hair looked beautiful for the day and stayed into the night. I would highly recommend her services

Profile Picture Lisa, 7/11/15, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona did an excellent job! She is truly talented in her hair and make up skills

Profile Picture Ashley , 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona was awesome! Very responsive and flexible. She did exactly what I wanted and at a good price too. She did a great job with makeup on my mom, sisters, friend and me.

Profile Picture User6047206, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Group Discounts, Makeup

Loved working with Ramona for my wedding! She is very professional, always on time and gives you exactly what you ask for. I absolutely adore my updo!

Profile Picture Angela, 10/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona did an amazing job with the Bride and Bridal Party's hair and makeup. It takes an extremely talented person to appease one very picky and detail oriented Bride, a Matron of Honor who wanted a natural look and a Junior Bridesmaid who had zero interest in having either her hair or make up done - and having all of them love the final result! We started our day fairly early and everyone still looked fabulous into the wee morning hours long after the ceremony and reception were over. Ramona isn't boastful about her prior experience with Chanel and Dior, however ask her why she doesn't advertise like most other vendors, and she will tell you she doesn't have to, it's all word of mouth from very satisfied clients like myself and many others.

Profile Picture Chaundra , 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
4.3

Ramona was extremely professional and sweet! She really listened to what I wanted :) she made me feel beautiful on my big day

Profile Picture User4476478, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona and her assistant provided hair and makeup for me, my bridesmaids, mother, mother-in-law, and flowergirl. They traveled to meet us at the hotel where we were getting ready before photos. They arrived promptly and with all the necessary equipment. Everyone loved the end result! They used natural looking makeup that enhanced without looking overdone. The makeup and hairstyles lasted the entire afternoon and evening. My younger brother has unruly, long hair. He stopped by the room while we were getting ready. Ramona took extra time to straighten his hair, so that he looked more polished for our photos. Ramona personally took care of my hair and makeup. I sent her several photos of what I wanted my hair to look like before the big day. She created a romantic, soft updo that perfectly matched my dress. I got so many compliments throughout the evening. I felt more beautiful than I have ever felt, and I cannot thank Ramona enough! I look forward to finding other excuses to get my makeup and hair done in the future.

Profile Picture Erica, 9/5/14, 7 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona was a ton of fun and provided beautiful makeup to me (the bride) and my sisters and Mom. She was punctual, professional and a true pleasure to have as part of our wedding day! I'd recommend her to anyone who needed her assistance and guidance for their big event .

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona is awesome! She did my wedding makeup exactly how I wanted it. She is sweet, professional and extremely talented. I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture S, 8/30/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona was wonderful to work with, and did an excellent job on my bridal make-up and on the make-up for my bridesmaids and mother! She was very easy going and friendly, and adaptable to any looks and styles requested of her!

Profile Picture Alison, 8/23/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona was professional, responsive and a pleasure to work it!

Profile Picture Christine, 7/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Ramona was so great to work with. She always responded to me very promptly and was always very professional. Her products were amazing and my makeup stayed the entire day. She arrived to the event before I did and it was nice to have this one detail of our special day be very easy by telling her what we wanted and where to show up and she was there. She did a beautiful job on myself and all of my girls! I will definitely recommend her to my friends and will use her services again.

Profile Picture Brandi, 7/19/14, 1 Review