Ramona Dauksa Studio Reviews

75 | Cleveland, OH

75 Reviews for Ramona Dauksa Studio

Debbie · Married on 07/18/2009

Ramona did an excellent job with my makeup and my bridesmaids. The makeup looked great in all the photos and it stayed on all day. She was very professional and was pleasant to work with. I would not hestitate to recommend Ramona to family and friends.

Sent on 08/15/2009

Holly · Married on 06/27/2009

Would recommend to anyone considering a make-up artist for their wedding. Ramona was professional, timely, and flexible. I loved the way my make-up looked & got a ton of compliments.

Sent on 01/22/2010
  • mreynolds

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2009

I loved my wedding day make-up! Ramona was so nice and easy to work with. She did a beautiful job and the make-up held up all day.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Leigh · Married on 06/19/2009

Ramona is friendly, knowledgable, and GREAT at what she does! My bridal party loved her! I would recommend her again and again.

Sent on 07/16/2009

von · Married on 06/13/2009

Sent on 08/13/2009

Bradford · Married on 06/08/2009

Great personality my husband was simply amazed on our wedding day she did such a great job on my makeup.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Annie · Married on 05/24/2013

Ramona was absolutely wonderful! She was attentive to my wedding needs and was a fabulous listener. She worked with me to achieve the exact look I was going for on my wedding day. She was incredibly easy to work with and just a joy to have around that day. My entire bridal party loved her!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Ramona is great! She made me a beautiful bride!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Katie · Married on 12/31/2011

Ramona was a pleasure to work with, and she made me feel very comfortable and confident on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to any bride. She made my stressed out skin look radiant, and my make-up survived some very intense dancing well into the night.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Michele · Married on 09/23/2015

A huge thank you to Ramona for beautiful hair and make up for our wedding in Cleveland, OH. Ramona came highly recommended by our photographer, Nathan Migal. She is extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable within the first few minutes. The end result was flawless and beautiful.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2014

Her studio is beautiful, very clean and organized. All of the makeup that she used was high-end reliable brands. I did a trail before the wedding and we tweaked everything until it was exactly what I wanted.

On the day of my wedding, she came to our hotel suite and did my mother's, my mother-in-law's, my maid-of-honor and my makeup. Everybody looked glamourous yet themselves. Everybody was more that happy with Ramona. Highly recommend her!! Total sweetheart.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Ramona did both my hair and makeup for our engagement photos and everything turned out amazing! A friend even told me my hair "looked perfect" in some of the photos. I live out of state and she was very flexible in helping to schedule trials for when I was in town visiting. She also did my makeup, the bridesmaids makeup and the mothers' makeup on our wedding day. I loved how my makeup turned out, especially the eyelashes. Some of the other girls weren't used to wearing makeup so she did theirs light but then they wished later they had gotten more. She's very flexible in doing a lot or a little so just be clear about what you would like and everything will be prefect!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Maureen · Married on 10/05/2013

I found Ramona from while interviewing photographers for our wedding. I kept commenting on one Bride's makeup in the photographers portfolio and was told "That's Ramona, she is the best in Cleveland!". I called the next week for a hair and makeup trial and was sold immediately. Ramona is not going to be the cheapest to hire for hair and makeup, but she will be the BEST. My makeup for my wedding was PERFECT in every way. I looked exactly the way I wanted and felt so beautiful on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for more. Worth every penny! Thank you Ramona!!!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Angela · Married on 11/17/2012

Ramona was a pleasure to work with; extremely professional and talented. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride looking for a makeup artist!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2012

Ramona did a wonderful job! All of my bridesmaida and I looked beautiful and the makeup lasted all day!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Ramona is an excellent makeup artist and fun person to have with you on your wedding day. She does incredible work with makeup and accommodated me, my 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and 1 flower girl all in one morning! I highly recommend Ramona to anyone for their wedding day as she makes you look flawless and adds that extra special touch!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Kate · Married on 05/05/2012

Ramona did a wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding and that of my bridesmaids. My makeup lasted all night and I was dancing most of it! I was surprised at the expense but I did a lot of researching of other makeup artists and what she charges is comparable. She is easy to work with and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Nicole · Married on 12/11/2010

I had a budoir photo shoot that Ramona did my make up for - it was perfect! My skin looked smooth and clear, and the eye makeup was perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2010

Brittney · Married on 09/06/2009

Ramona did a great job, I would recommend her to anyone and definitely use here again. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and made me look great.

Sent on 09/21/2009

3.5

Ramona was fantastic at my sister-in-law's wedding! She did my makeup and the bride's makeup and I think it's safe to say i have never seen either of our faces look more beautiful than they did that day.

I had a lot of worries before having my makeup done that it would look too 'done up', but Ramona was eager to ask us what we wanted for our 'look' and to cater to these wishes. In the end, we both ended up with very natural looks.

She is also very accommodating with scheduling and is very kind and professional when she is on site with you. THUMBS UP TO HER! Loved Ramona! :) :)

Sent on 11/19/2012

Bailey · Married on 08/30/2014

Ramona was a ton of fun and provided beautiful makeup to me (the bride) and my sisters and Mom. She was punctual, professional and a true pleasure to have as part of our wedding day! I'd recommend her to anyone who needed her assistance and guidance for their big event .

Sent on 10/14/2014

Paulette · Married on 12/10/2009

I look flawless on my wedding day Thank you soooo much,you all are GREAT!!!!I found Your Beautiful Face on WeddingWire and all the ladies and I were very happy with all that was provided.

Sent on 04/12/2010

Victoria · Married on 08/14/2015

3.5

I used Ramona for a wedding I was in, in 2013 as the Maid of Honor, the Bride had found Ramona. My makeup & hair were flawless. When I got engaged shortly after and began to plan my wedding I knew I would use Ramona. She really listens to what you want and tries and retries options so you can make the best decision on your look. She is a true artist. I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life than I did on my wedding day. Every bride should feel this way!

Sent on 12/14/2015

Lisa · Married on 07/11/2015

Ramona made me and my bridesmaids feel beautiful the day of my wedding. She brought all of her supplies to us and made me super comfortable the morning of. She came with her own assistant and never made you feel rushed. If you didn't like something, she changed it without a problem. Everyone's hair looked beautiful for the day and stayed into the night. I would highly recommend her services

Sent on 08/11/2015

4.2
      2.5

Ramona was extremely professional and sweet! She really listened to what I wanted :) she made me feel beautiful on my big day

Sent on 10/15/2014