Ramona Dauksa Studio Reviews

80 | Cleveland, OH

80 Reviews for Ramona Dauksa Studio

Teresa · Married on 10/24/2009

Ramona was fantastic. She was very professional, prompt and most importantly she was friendly on my wedding day. She was able to fit me in on short notice. She made me look flawless. I would and have recommended her to any bride.

Teresa

Sent on 01/22/2010

Nora · Married on 10/17/2009

I had a great experience working with Ramona for my wedding. I was extremely happy with the service she provided!

Sent on 11/09/2009

Angeline · Married on 10/17/2009

We just recieved our weddind photos and the make-up looks fantastic. Ramona did a wonderful job on me(the bride) and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked stunning and no one looked overdone, which was a big concern of mine. My make-up lasted and looked great from the the beginning till the last dance. Ramona was professional and flexible. She listened to my ideas and created a great look. She was able to come to us. I enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her. Ramona's talent helped me feel beautiful on my perfect wedding day.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Erin · Married on 10/09/2009

Ramona did makeup for my firends wedding and after seeing how good she was I had to have her for my own! She is very professional and does an amazing job!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2009

I am so happy that I worked with Ramona for my wedding. My makeup looked absolutely wonderful - glamorous yet natural at the same time. The makeup lasted well throughout the entire day and evening, and I received so many compliments on her work. Prior to the wedding, Ramona was always very responsive, and she was willing to work with me within the confines of my budget. Finally, Ramona is a kind and pleasant person, and we had a fun time while I was getting ready for the wedding. I would recommend Ramona and her work to any bride.

Sent on 08/23/2009

Debbie · Married on 07/18/2009

Ramona did an excellent job with my makeup and my bridesmaids. The makeup looked great in all the photos and it stayed on all day. She was very professional and was pleasant to work with. I would not hestitate to recommend Ramona to family and friends.

Sent on 08/15/2009

Holly · Married on 06/27/2009

Would recommend to anyone considering a make-up artist for their wedding. Ramona was professional, timely, and flexible. I loved the way my make-up looked & got a ton of compliments.

Sent on 01/22/2010
  • mreynolds

Melissa · Married on 06/20/2009

I loved my wedding day make-up! Ramona was so nice and easy to work with. She did a beautiful job and the make-up held up all day.

Sent on 07/15/2009

Leigh · Married on 06/19/2009

Ramona is friendly, knowledgable, and GREAT at what she does! My bridal party loved her! I would recommend her again and again.

Sent on 07/16/2009

von · Married on 06/13/2009

Sent on 08/13/2009

Bradford · Married on 06/08/2009

Great personality my husband was simply amazed on our wedding day she did such a great job on my makeup.

Sent on 06/03/2010

Annie · Married on 05/24/2013

Ramona was absolutely wonderful! She was attentive to my wedding needs and was a fabulous listener. She worked with me to achieve the exact look I was going for on my wedding day. She was incredibly easy to work with and just a joy to have around that day. My entire bridal party loved her!

Sent on 07/30/2013

Ramona is great! She made me a beautiful bride!

Sent on 06/30/2012

Katie · Married on 12/31/2011

Ramona was a pleasure to work with, and she made me feel very comfortable and confident on my wedding day. I would highly recommend her to any bride. She made my stressed out skin look radiant, and my make-up survived some very intense dancing well into the night.

Sent on 03/05/2012

Michele · Married on 09/23/2015

A huge thank you to Ramona for beautiful hair and make up for our wedding in Cleveland, OH. Ramona came highly recommended by our photographer, Nathan Migal. She is extremely professional and made me feel very comfortable within the first few minutes. The end result was flawless and beautiful.

Sent on 10/18/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/25/2014

Her studio is beautiful, very clean and organized. All of the makeup that she used was high-end reliable brands. I did a trail before the wedding and we tweaked everything until it was exactly what I wanted.

On the day of my wedding, she came to our hotel suite and did my mother's, my mother-in-law's, my maid-of-honor and my makeup. Everybody looked glamourous yet themselves. Everybody was more that happy with Ramona. Highly recommend her!! Total sweetheart.

Sent on 04/14/2015

Ramona did both my hair and makeup for our engagement photos and everything turned out amazing! A friend even told me my hair "looked perfect" in some of the photos. I live out of state and she was very flexible in helping to schedule trials for when I was in town visiting. She also did my makeup, the bridesmaids makeup and the mothers' makeup on our wedding day. I loved how my makeup turned out, especially the eyelashes. Some of the other girls weren't used to wearing makeup so she did theirs light but then they wished later they had gotten more. She's very flexible in doing a lot or a little so just be clear about what you would like and everything will be prefect!

Sent on 04/13/2014

Maureen · Married on 10/05/2013

I found Ramona from while interviewing photographers for our wedding. I kept commenting on one Bride's makeup in the photographers portfolio and was told "That's Ramona, she is the best in Cleveland!". I called the next week for a hair and makeup trial and was sold immediately. Ramona is not going to be the cheapest to hire for hair and makeup, but she will be the BEST. My makeup for my wedding was PERFECT in every way. I looked exactly the way I wanted and felt so beautiful on our wedding day. I couldn't have asked for more. Worth every penny! Thank you Ramona!!!

Sent on 02/19/2014

Angela · Married on 11/17/2012

Ramona was a pleasure to work with; extremely professional and talented. I would absolutely recommend her to any bride looking for a makeup artist!

Sent on 11/19/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2012

Ramona did a wonderful job! All of my bridesmaida and I looked beautiful and the makeup lasted all day!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Ramona is an excellent makeup artist and fun person to have with you on your wedding day. She does incredible work with makeup and accommodated me, my 8 bridesmaids, 2 mothers and 1 flower girl all in one morning! I highly recommend Ramona to anyone for their wedding day as she makes you look flawless and adds that extra special touch!

Sent on 09/05/2012

Kate · Married on 05/05/2012

Ramona did a wonderful job on my makeup for my wedding and that of my bridesmaids. My makeup lasted all night and I was dancing most of it! I was surprised at the expense but I did a lot of researching of other makeup artists and what she charges is comparable. She is easy to work with and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Nicole · Married on 12/11/2010

I had a budoir photo shoot that Ramona did my make up for - it was perfect! My skin looked smooth and clear, and the eye makeup was perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2010

Brittney · Married on 09/06/2009

Ramona did a great job, I would recommend her to anyone and definitely use here again. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup and made me look great.

Sent on 09/21/2009

3.5

Ramona was fantastic at my sister-in-law's wedding! She did my makeup and the bride's makeup and I think it's safe to say i have never seen either of our faces look more beautiful than they did that day.

I had a lot of worries before having my makeup done that it would look too 'done up', but Ramona was eager to ask us what we wanted for our 'look' and to cater to these wishes. In the end, we both ended up with very natural looks.

She is also very accommodating with scheduling and is very kind and professional when she is on site with you. THUMBS UP TO HER! Loved Ramona! :) :)

Sent on 11/19/2012