Ramona Dauksa Studio Reviews

75 | Cleveland, OH

75 Reviews for Ramona Dauksa Studio

I got married December 2013 so this review is late but I wanted to be sure to write a review despite its lateness because Ramona was amazing. She had done my hair and makeup for another photo shoot and it was amazing so I was thrilled to hire her as my hair and makeup artist for my wedding. We had a little miscommunication during my first wedding trial but Ramona was very reassuring and did absolutely everything in her power to make sure I felt comfortable and confident with my look for the wedding. We ended up having a second trial and everything was perfect. Ramona did hair and makeup for myself and my wedding party and everybody looked so beautiful. She is an absolute professional and knows what she is doing. I would definitely recommend her services without hesitation!

Sent on 11/07/2015

Aleksandra · Married on 10/26/2013

Absolutely go with her! She's not only great with makeup and hair, but is fun and a great person to chat with while getting ready for your big day. All my bridesmaids, mom and mother in law loved how they looked and it lasted all day. I also did my trial run with her and she did wonderful work with little direction. I had no idea how I wanted my make up done, so she worked on my features and I absolutely loved it enough to want to go on a date night to a fancy dinner with my fiance :)

Sent on 11/19/2013

Renata · Married on 10/19/2013

Ramona is abolutely amazing. You will not regret getting your makeup done with her for your wedding. She is a bit pricey but worth every penny. Its your special day! My makeup was applied at noon and it lasted way after midnight. I normally have oily skin as well, and didnt have any issues with shine. My one word of advice would be to make sure your skin is the same color on your trial as it will be on the day of your wedding. I planned on getting a spray tan for my wedding but did not get one for my first trial. The makeup was great but I wasnt completely satisfied. It wasnt until I came in for a second trial, tan, that I was really happy and knew that I had made the right choice in Ramona!

Sent on 01/29/2014

Mary · Married on 08/16/2013

Ramona was flexible for setting up the trials and the appointments. She is the definition of professional. She was also like an extension of my bridal party with joking and having fun the day of! Kept things light and calmed my nerves. I knew from her doing my boudoir shoot that there was no one else who could do my hair and make-up as perfect as Ramona.

Sent on 11/10/2013

Suzanne · Married on 07/20/2013

Working with Ramona Dauksa Studio for my wedding was such a pleasure! Ramona is very professional, responsive, and fun. My bridesmaids and myself used Ramona Dauska Studio for both hair and make-up. She did an amazing job on both! I went to her studio for a trial which was very nice and comfortable and on the day of, Ramona and her assistant came to us. She uses great products as well! Ramona is very easy to work with and I would highly recommend her services!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Liz · Married on 07/13/2013

I absolutely love working with Ramona. This is the third time she'd done my makeup but the most recent time was for my wedding. I was so confident in her abilities that we didn't even do a wedding makeup trial together! Ramona uses high-quality products and her expertise is unparalleled. She did my makeup, as well as 4 of my bridesmaids, and no one could stop raving about what an amazing job she did. I wish I could use Ramona to do my makeup everyday. She does beautiful hair, too!

Sent on 08/28/2013
  • User2089393 · 2+ years ago

Ramona is wonderful and really made me look like a bride on our big day! I was a little indecisive about my look and worried about having my make up done and she was so patient. My husband couldn't stop commenting on how much he loved my hair and make up when he first saw me. Our mothers and bridesmaids were beautiful. I was up celebrating until 1 am and my hair and make up all stayed perfectly in place and that is not an exaggeration. Your look will be in your pictures forever and Ramona and her team are the best!

Sent on 07/06/2013

Susan · Married on 04/20/2013

Of all the things I am picky about - my makeup is at the top of the list. I was on the hunt for the best makeup artist in Northeast Ohio who uses only the top quality products, and I found that in Ramona. I used her for a bridal trial for my bachelorette party as well as for my wedding and I could not have been any happier with her services. She made me look and feel my absolute best!!! On top of being an excellent makeup artist, she's a wonderful person to chat with. I love doing my own makeup, but in the future for special occasions - I will drive the hour each way to have her make me my most beautiful and confident! If you choose Ramona, you will not be disappointed. I went to her studio for the trial and it is gorgeous! Also - she did my hair for the trial, but not the wedding, and I was incredibly happy with how it looked, so I would recommend her for hairstyling as well. My hair and makeup both still looked great the next morning after a long night of partying, which really says a lot!

Sent on 05/15/2013

Heather · Married on 08/04/2012

Ramona is a lovely woman who is not only a fantastic make-up artist, but was such a fun personality to have as part of my special day. She is great with direction if you have a look you're trying to achieve and she is also very creative if you want her to create a look for you.

I would highly reccomend her for your wedding day or any other special day in your life.

Sent on 08/08/2012

Samantha · Married on 07/21/2012

Ramona was fantastic from start to finish. She was really responsive and kind in scheduling me last minute when I suddenly decided that I NEEDED a professional to make me look polished on my wedding day. She continued to be flexible as I changed my appointment time and gave her the location details at the last minute. She even stepped in and agreed to style my hair when my hairstylist fell thru a week before the date. During the service she was personable and always professional. And of course, the final result was just what I was looking for - which is a feat considering I didn't give her much for inspiration photos and we didn't have time to do a trial. Her fees are also reasonable and very competitive, as I shopped around with 2-3 other makeup artists before making a decision.
    I hope to work with Ramona again in the future, as I recently found out she works with my favorite Cleveland boudoir photographer..!

Sent on 08/09/2012

Emily · Married on 07/08/2012

Ramona is a very talented make-up artist and stylist. She did my and my daughter's hair and make-up for a family photo shoot and made us both look "magazine cover ready!". I loved the Temptu air-brush technology she used to apply my make-up, it felt really relaxing as it was being applied and the results were flawless. The make-up she applied looked stunning, yet natural and light. Ramona achieved beautiful billowing curls and amazing volume with my hair, I onlyi wish i had the ability to wear my hair that way every day! I was very pleased with her work and reccomend her to anyone who needs to look extra good for whatever their occasion.

Sent on 07/11/2012

Carmina · Married on 07/07/2012

I cant say enough great things about Ramona. She was such a pleasure to deal with and my hair and makeup looked fabulous. I was so impressed with her professionalism and her work that I will be using her again for any future events, holidays, etc. We will speak soon xoxo Carmina 7/7 :)

Sent on 07/12/2012
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/30/2012

Out of any service that I was most fearful about, it was the make-up for my wedding. This was the most crucial detail that needed to make me look like the best possible version of myself, while still being myself. The results would be documented in photos forever, and being the bride, all eyes are gonna be on you all night. I interviewed a couple of people, and based on a couple of recommendations from friends, I decided to go with Ramona. My anxiety about the make-up was obvious from our first meeting, and Ramona made me feel totally comfortable and at ease with everything! She listened to what kind of look I was going for, and we worked together to make sure I had EXACTLY what I wanted! We did 2 trial runs (totally unnecessary, but it made me feel better, and again, Ramona was more than happy to comfort me and agreed to do whatever I needed to calm me down, lol). On the day of my wedding, Ramona showed up on time and was ready to make me look like the bride I always dreamed of being! Ramona did my entire bridal party and highlighted the beauty of every girl with ease! The make up didn't take too long either! When she finished my make-up, it was hard for me not to cry because I LOVED what she did!!! It was my perfect bridal look that highlighted my features in the most perfect way! Not only did I look amazing, but the make up LASTED all night long!!! No touch-ups needed! Even with tears! My pictures are flawless! I received compliments all night long! I recommend Ramona with the absolute highest praise possible! If you want to feel confident and secure in your make-up for all of these pictures that last a lifetime, you have found your girl!!!! Ramona is friendly, experienced, knowledgeable, and incredibly talented! Grab her while you can! She is worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 07/03/2012

Ramona Dauksa Studio's reply:

Lauren!! What a beautiful review!! Thank you so much for trusting me to do your makeup on that special day!!! It was the greatest pleasure working with you and your bridal party.
    Ejoy your Honey Moon!!!
    Sincerely,
    Ramona
  • Leah

Leah · Married on 05/27/2012

Ramona did the makeup for myself and my bridesmaids and did a phenomenal job! The wedding day was very hot, around 93 out and the makeup lasted well into the evening! Only thing the girls needed was a bit more lip gloss. Highly, highly recommend!!!

Sent on 06/12/2012

Katie · Married on 06/18/2011

Ramona was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! She did the make-up for our wedding on girls from 25-55. Everyone looked fantastic and the makeup lasted until the last pictures were snapped late into the night (quite a feat for an outdoor wedding in crazy humidity). Not only does she know how to do picture perfect makeup, she is completely professional and friendly. Anyone who's ever planned a wedding knows how crazy things can get at the last minute and I never stressed about Ramona. She was early for every appointment, happy, professional and planned everything she did down to the last detail.

Sent on 07/06/2011

Virginia · Married on 07/10/2010

Ramona was fabulous. I first met her for my trial run. She is so kind and personable that she put me at ease right away. She came to the salon where I was getting ready on my wedding day and did my makeup there. As my bridal party saw her work, everyone wanted their makeup done. She ended up doing my mother, grandmother, sister (maid of honor), friend (bridesmaid), aunt, and mother-in-law. My mother-in-law never wears make-up and Ramona did a wonderful job in making her face just light up but still letting her look and feel like herself. My wedding make-up was spectacular. My favorite part was my eye makeup. She incorporated the purples from my bridesmaid dresses and bouquet. My eyes looked big and gorgeous and I looked like an felt like princess. My wedding day was absolutely perfect and my wedding make-up lasted the whole day and night. Thank you!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Pam · Married on 06/18/2010

Ramona was wonderful! This was the best makeover I have ever had, she makes you look beautiful and natural. Ramona is prompt and responsive. You can't go wrong! I would call again for any special event.

Sent on 08/01/2010

Natalie · Married on 05/08/2010

Out of every person I had to meet and work with for my wedding preparations...Ramona was by far my favorite person to work with!! Ramona is extremely professional and friendly. When I first met her for my trial she made me feel very comfortable. She is so nice and personable!!

Not only does she have a professional and nice personality...but she did an excellent job! Even though she did a great job on my trial makeup application appointment prior to my wedding...I still had a few changes that I wanted for my actual wedding day makeup. I just wanted a few changes to my eye makeup and my blush. She was completely responsive to my feedback and suggestions and gave me exactaly what I wanted on my wedding day! Ramona is the best!

I strongly recommend her for any of your makeup application needs. She is professional and does excellent work!! Thank you Ramona!!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Mary · Married on 02/13/2010

She was fantastic! I wasn't quite sure what I wanted, so I brought in a picture of my dress at my trial hair appointment, and she figured out what would complement the dress well. I had my hair and make-up done there and so did my bridesmaids and my flower girls. Everyone looked fabulous on my wedding day. They worked with our schedules and were fun and friendly. The hair dresser I saw at my trial was very conscious about my hair holding and asked that I took pictures though out that evening so she could see how the style held so she could be sure to know if she had to kick it up for the big day.

Sent on 06/12/2010

laura · Married on 01/16/2010

Ramona was phenomenal. Absolutely the best - she's so friendly and cute - all my bridesmaids, and my mother and mother in law looked the best I've ever seen them :) And my makeup photographed so well!! It lasted all night, no worries. Through tears :) Thanks Ramona!!!

Sent on 02/04/2010

Teresa · Married on 10/24/2009

Ramona was fantastic. She was very professional, prompt and most importantly she was friendly on my wedding day. She was able to fit me in on short notice. She made me look flawless. I would and have recommended her to any bride.

Teresa

Sent on 01/22/2010

Nora · Married on 10/17/2009

I had a great experience working with Ramona for my wedding. I was extremely happy with the service she provided!

Sent on 11/09/2009

Angeline · Married on 10/17/2009

We just recieved our weddind photos and the make-up looks fantastic. Ramona did a wonderful job on me(the bride) and my bridesmaids. Everyone looked stunning and no one looked overdone, which was a big concern of mine. My make-up lasted and looked great from the the beginning till the last dance. Ramona was professional and flexible. She listened to my ideas and created a great look. She was able to come to us. I enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her. Ramona's talent helped me feel beautiful on my perfect wedding day.

Sent on 11/23/2009

Erin · Married on 10/09/2009

Ramona did makeup for my firends wedding and after seeing how good she was I had to have her for my own! She is very professional and does an amazing job!

Sent on 11/19/2009

Amanda · Married on 08/08/2009

I am so happy that I worked with Ramona for my wedding. My makeup looked absolutely wonderful - glamorous yet natural at the same time. The makeup lasted well throughout the entire day and evening, and I received so many compliments on her work. Prior to the wedding, Ramona was always very responsive, and she was willing to work with me within the confines of my budget. Finally, Ramona is a kind and pleasant person, and we had a fun time while I was getting ready for the wedding. I would recommend Ramona and her work to any bride.

Sent on 08/23/2009