Monafied Reviews

Monafied View more information

• User2034505 Event on: 12/30/2014
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    If your looking for a great hairstyle, a great cut that will not only look good the day of but for weeks and months to follow.. Ramona is the one for you! She has an amazing hand and has turned dull hair that doesnt grow into long healthy gorgeous hair.
    Guadalupe Married on 04/04/2013
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    After searching tirelessly for a wedding hairstylist, I found Ramona Azcona. During my bridal hair trail, Ramona provided me with hair styling recommendations for my wedding day based on my wedding gown design, type of wedding, hair length and structure, as well as facial features. I had been debating whether or not to style my hair in an up do or to have it down for my wedding. I was having a really hard time deciding which hairstyle would work best. Ramona provided me with her professional recommendation, which was to wear my hair down working towards a romantic, natural look. Hearing her expertise and acknowledging she is basing her recommendation on years of experience, these lead me to instantly trust Ramona. On the morning of my wedding day, Ramona arrived early and ready to work with my very long, waist length, wavy, curly hair. She immediately put me at ease as she went to work and talked to me like a girlfriend I had known for many years. Ramona takes pride in her work and gives her very best to her brides. My final look resulted in a romantic, natural look where my hair was worn down and to the side with a vintage inspired crystal hair clip. I was truly blessed to have had Ramona style my hair for my wedding day. Thank you so much, Ramona Azcona, for creating a beautiful look for me.
    Jihan Married on 12/17/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ramona Azcona is a genius! I told her exactly what I wanted and she worked her magic and I looked exactly how I always dreamed of on my wedding day... She was very professional and I would highly recommend her for any special occasion!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jaclyn Married on 11/12/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ramona is the absolute best! Having known her for years, I've seen her versatility as a hair stylist. She can adapt to any need, any look, and any trend. After seeing my dress, I let her choose my wedding hair style. The outcome was perfect. I received so many compliments the night of my wedding. People always ask me for Ramona's contact information now. I trust her 110%, as she always has my best interests in mind. She is great to work with, always has a smile on her face, and is always reliable. I can't imagine working with anyone else. I love Ramona!!
    Ashley Married on 11/11/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The day of my dreams with the HAIR OF MY DREAMS TO MATCH!!! Ramona was recommended to me by a close friend who also had a great hair experience. From the first time we met and had a consultation she was professional, innovative with her ideas, and made me feel like I was going to come out looking like a movie star. On the big day she arrived to my hotel suite and turned me into the beautiful bride I always dreamed of. She knew exactly what I wanted and even gave me the best tips to keep my perfect hair intact for the rest of the night. I would certainly recommend Ramona to anyone looking for AMAZING wedding day hair!
    Allison Married on 10/22/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have known Ramona for many years, and she has done my hair for all of the special events in my life -- significant birthdays, family weddings, and my own wedding included. She always makes me look my best and knows exactly what I'm looking for. I get so many compliments on my hair when she does it that I have referred several friends who have used her as well. She is also a super nice, fun person and I look forward to catching up with her every time I see her. Can't recommend her highly enough.
    Julie Married on 10/22/2011
    Dear Future Brides,

If you are reading this review you need not to go any further, as you have just found the most talented hairstylist known to all nervous, unsure, nervewracked brides on earth. Ramona takes one look at your face, chats with you for a while (gets to know your personality) and then starts to create the most beautiful, elegant, and perfect-for your-face hairstyle that you may have or have not asked for, but at the end of your trial you leave her chair knowing that you have one less thing to worry about for your perfect day because your hair is FLAWLESS. Ramona took the time to listen, made helpful suggestions and together we became the perfect team to make my vision come to life. I can't thank her enough for being there from the very beginning to the moment I said "I do" and danced my last dance with my new husband (she stayed with me and my bridal party throughout the entire day for touch-ups) . So ladies whether you are future bride or just looking for someone to make you look GORGEOUS, please contact Ramona Azcona and I guarantee you too will be sending in your positive comments. Thanks Ramona!!!
    Jaime Married on 08/13/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Excellent service! She was at the venue ready to go before I even got there, and I got so many compliments on how beautiful my hair looked. Ramona is the best!
    Michelle Married on 05/03/2011
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ramona was great she not only helped be achieve the look I dreamed of, she also was extremely patient and understanding to my every need. before going to Ramona I tried a few other stylist (which shall remain nameless) and I did not feel comfortable, however soon as I met Ramona I knew she was who I wanted to be my stylist for my big day . .she understood me, what I wanted and what would work for me!!! She help me and my entire wedding party look and feel great, even with all the craziness that went on on my wedding day, she remained calm and made me feel the center of attention and took my mind off everything else that was going on . .I can go on and on, on how great Ramona is!!!
    Pierina Married on 04/24/2010
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I have known Ramona for many years....she is absolutely fabulous and very talented!!! I will never forget how beautiful she made me feel the day my sister got married and above all she made the bride look stunning!!! I would highly recommend Ramona as a wedding hair stylist....she leaves you looking absolutely beautiful and is very dedicated to her clients!
    Abby Married on 07/18/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I can't possibly speak highly enough of my experience with Ramona. She was recommended to me a few months before my wedding and I am so thankful that I found her. I did trials with a few other people from well known NY salons but no one else even came close to making me look and feel as good as Ramona did. Ramona has fantastic style and taste and truly made me and all my bridesmaids look the best that we ever have. She was also incredibly efficient and professional on the day of the wedding and as a result the entire wedding party was even finished getting ready a little early which made the day much more fun and relaxingl. Ramona was truly a pleasure to work with, and I've been a loyal client ever since and have also recommended her to every friend/family member of mine that's gotten married. I don't know what I'd do without her!
    Jennifer Married on 06/20/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My hair is very thin and with the amazing extensions that Romona provided my hair was full and amazing. The curl stayed all night and it wasn't to heavy. I can still use the extensions for every day use and events. I loved it!
    Jessica Married on 05/09/2009
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ramona is an amazingly talented stylist. I went into her not knowing the exact style I wanted. I had picture of a few I liked and had an idea of the feel I was going for but was unsure how to relay that into words for my hair for the BIG DAY. She was so patient with me and took details of each style I loved, to end up with an amazing style that was perfect for my face, dress, and just completed the entire look. She was very personable ( which you want calm, good energy that day) on time, even though I was quite far from her, she was just overall wonderful. I have recommended her to a number of girlfriends and they all LOVE her. I promise once you go to her you'll never go back. I would 100% recommend her for your wedding. You will be thrilled!
    Jamie Married on 12/01/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ramona was amazing!! She was on time and reliable and such a pleasure to work with. She did my hair for my wedding and also travelled with my family to do my sister's hair for her wedding. She is truly amazing at what she does and I would absolutely recommend her!
    Samantha Married on 07/27/2007
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ramona made the entire experience relaxing and memorable. I am very proactive in my planning especially for my wedding but I was unable to find someone who captured exactly what i was looking for until I met Ramona. Ramona took her time, did a trail run with multiple styles and truly went above and beyond to make my special day flawless. Ramona took away all of the stress of a busy day and made me feel incredibly beautiful.
    Meagan Married on 11/19/2005
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ramona has been cutting and styling my hair for about 10 years now! She has styled my hair for numerous special occasions, including family member weddings, friends weddings, and of course my own wedding. Ramona is absolutely amazing. For months before my wedding day, she worked with me to create the perfect hair style for my hair type and face. She listened to my ideas and looked at my scrapbook of photo's I tore from magazines, yet gave me her input and ideas to make the best style for me on my wedding day. We did a few trials before to make sure it was perfect on the actual day, and it was more then perfect that day! She never disappoints! I don't trust anyone else with my hair! She is the best!
    Buffy Married on 10/28/2006
    4.8 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    Ramona is the best, she makes all her brides (and bridmaids) look gorgeous and is so sweet and such a pleasure to have around on your special day!
    Alexis Married on 11/10/2007
    4.2 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      3.0 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ramona was wonderful on my wedding day! She helped me stay calm, relaxed and my hair looked great and stayed beautiful all night. She also helped put together hair styles or mt bridesmaids and both mothers. She is great!
illustration stars